Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 12:26 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:54 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2019, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @Sharp moon; ~ @Okapi; ~ @CloverFlame; |

Mottledwing laid in her nest with her three kits curled at her belly. They were born just moments ago and already they had stolen her heart. She poked each kit with her nose and a lick on the top of her head. The queen placed her head down on the moss of her nest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Sharp moon @CloverFlame

The small tom-kit with light brown fur wriggled close to his mother purring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
One kit didn't bother to move the she-kit just laid there.

Rockclaw silently came inside, purring as he saw the bundles of joy, he looked at one of the kits, the one that was clearly standing out, he started worrying as he looked closely at the kit.
The small brown tabby kit meeed fitfully as she squirmed closer to her mother, still rather uncoordinated.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old September 22nd, 2019, 08:57 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post

The tom gulped back a snarl, resisting the urge to claw her across the face in the middle of camp. Instead they flexed stiffly, turning up the dirt at his paws. W-what? He was positively rigid with fury. You- You can’t just.. IGNORE me. How.. How DARE you. His eyes, bulging until they looked like they might burst, practically glowed with white hot rage- it seemed his glare could’ve seared a hole right through Honeybrume’s back as she stormed off. For perhaps the first time in his life, he had nothing to say. Or rather, there was nothing he could say. He had been gritting his teeth till they had gone numb; he hadn’t noticed he had bitten through his tongue. There was no amount of insults he could dream up that could properly communicate the murderous hatred that pulsed through his veins like a blazing inferno- tenfold that which had razed their camp.

He paced feverishly, spitting curses just out of earshot after her, already fantasizing sinking his fangs into her skinny little throat. That.. He erupted into an exasperated howl and struck the ground, sending ash scattering to the wind. SNAKE. He was quavering- his heart throbbing and his breath ragged. Why? Why had this made him so.. angry? It only reaffirmed what he already knew to be true. The cruel and ruthlessness of his kind. Yes. Then why did he act as though he had expected anything less? She WILL NOT get the better of me. She will learn I am not to be ignored. And then, when I have her at my mercy, she will beg and plead and cry out- ‘forgive me’ ‘forgive me’. And I’ll.. I’ll crush her. No- NO! No I’ll drown her. Or I’ll cut her open and watch as the life drains out of her eyes.

Goldenshade rolled his neck, relieving the muscles that had balled up in his shoulders. But I must be patient. Yes.. Patience. He whipped around to face the direction Honeybrume had gone and bounded off to follow her, despite her warning.

“Cheeky.. Very cheeky.” He panted as he glided up next to her, still brushing up awfully close. “You know, I like a little fire in my she-cats.” He winked down at her and gave her a playful nudge.. with perhaps a little too much vigor.

Blood roared in Honeybrume’s ears, the adrenaline pumping her heart with fury. Once she was at a reasonable distance, the smaller warrior took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. “What a waste of energy...!” She hissed through gritted teeth, trying to keep herself together. All she wanted was a peaceful morning to eat alone and recuperate from the fire. Was that too much to ask? ThunderClan must be cursed or something to be this exhausting. Great StarClan, the nerve of that guy! He had to be joking...right? A chill passed through her body. Just thinking about him made her feel sick. Perfect. Now her appetite was ruined.

Holding the poise in her gait, Honeybrume gracefully padded back to the fresh-kill-pile with the intention to return her half-eaten shrew. But no. That familiar stench of Goldenshade’s breath was back, and her balance was broken by the sudden brush of thick, bristled, golden fur against her flank. The shrew fell out of her maw when she gasped in surprise, nearly choking on her own saliva. Her startled green eyes met up with his, regretfully catching sight of that suggestive wink. But the nudge...oh no he didn't. Now fallen on her side, the small molly laid there for a moment staring flabbergasted at the ground. “You like a little fire in your she-cats…” She echoed aloud, mindlessly. Her large ears began to flatten. “You like...a little fire...in your she-cats?!”

Without warning, Honeybrume’s unsheathed paw swept straight across Goldenshade’s nose. Blood dripped from the tips of her front claws. She stood before him now in an eerily calm rage, her glare hardening. That was a warning. Harass me again and I’ll go for your eyes. Understood?”

Last edited by Doom; September 22nd, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

| @Spider-Leap; |

Waterheart padded out of the nursery, her stmach hurt, but it didn't stop her from going outside. Maybe it would help, but she knew it won't. The molly sat down outside the nursery as she watched for the three kits she cared for. Waterheart gave her belly fur a quick lick.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 24th, 2019, 11:24 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
| @Spider-Leap; |

Waterheart padded out of the nursery, her stmach hurt, but it didn't stop her from going outside. Maybe it would help, but she knew it won't. The molly sat down outside the nursery as she watched for the three kits she cared for. Waterheart gave her belly fur a quick lick.

Greykit stumbled over a pebble, landing on her brother Thornkit's tail. "OW!." He protested in pain. "S-Sorry.." she stuttered as she got off her brother's tail clumsily.
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Leap View Post
Greykit stumbled over a pebble, landing on her brother Thornkit's tail. "OW!." He protested in pain. "S-Sorry.." she stuttered as she got off her brother's tail clumsily.
Waterheart spotted them and stood up. The molly walked over to them. "How are you guys today?", she asked. The queen sat down beside them, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 24th, 2019, 11:28 AM
--

Quote:

Waterheart spotted them and stood up. The molly walked over to them. "How are you guys today?", she asked. The queen sat down beside them, wrapping her tail around her paws.

"When I'm not getting my tail sat on I'm fine.." Thornkit gritted his teeth. Greykit looked at Branchkit, whom had just broke a leaf with his claws but looked back at Waterheart. "Doing better than fox dung..."
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
"When I'm not getting my tail sat on I'm fine.." Thornkit gritted his teeth. Greykit looked at Branchkit, whom had just broke a leaf with his claws but looked back at Waterheart. "Doing better than fox dung..."
Waterheart nodded and gave her belly anf neck fur a quick wash. "It was an accident Thornkit. I saw it happen.", she replied. "Watch your language Branchkit.", she meowed to the other tom kit.

Old September 24th, 2019, 11:35 AM
--

Quote:

Waterheart nodded and gave her belly anf neck fur a quick wash. "It was an accident Thornkit. I saw it happen.", she replied. "Watch your language Branchkit.", she meowed to the other tom kit.

(Yikes...Branchkit's beginning to hate her...)

Branchkit arched his back before storming off. Greykit watched Branchkit pad away. "Grumpy cat.." She mumbled silently.
Old September 24th, 2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
(Yikes...Branchkit's beginning to hate her...)

Branchkit arched his back before storming off. Greykit watched Branchkit pad away. "Grumpy cat.." She mumbled silently.
Waterheart watched Branchkit leave and decided to go and talk to him. She stood up and padded over to him. "Is everything alright?", she asked, her voice going soft. She knew that he might not want to speak to her at the moment, but she cared to much for him to just let him go.

Old September 24th, 2019, 11:43 AM
--

Quote:

Waterheart watched Branchkit leave and decided to go and talk to him. She stood up and padded over to him. "Is everything alright?", she asked, her voice going soft. She knew that he might not want to speak to her at the moment, but she cared to much for him to just let him go.

"I'm fine.." Branchkit snapped. He hated admitting his feelings when he didn't like to share or socialize with others.
Closed Thread