Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Today 02:58 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2019, 09:03 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft chuckled, remembering the clumsy kits tripping over their paws that New-leaf. The nature was quite nice as well. He grew slightly embarrassed at Boulderheart's next comment, his ears tucking down modestly.
"Hehe, well, at least yours gives hope."
“Ah that’s true,” boulderheart agreed. Grabbing another fallen leaf to rip up, and rolling on to her side slightly. “What’s your least favorite season?” She asked turning to her freind “mines green-leaf, it’s always so hot and dry.”

Old October 15th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
success ! Pride washed over the tom as he stood back up. It was even glowing off of his eyes and pelt, metaphorically speaking. He was gonna check on redpaw until he heard icehearts voice which made his ears perk up "sounds like she's calling a meeting .....guess she's officially our new leader....." he meowed with a small frown. " it was fun! Thanks for letting me train with you guys . But I don't wanna make a bad first impression ..." only to dash off and towards the exit " see you again redpaw!" .
Redpaw got up, embarrassment warmed his pelt as if afraid that he also embarrassed his mentor. He turned his head towards Maplepaw as the young apprentice ran to ShadowClan clearing. "See you later!" with a glance at Leaftail, they walked side by side. Redpaw noticed the angry glints in his mentor's eyes.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Hailstorm padded quietly into the clearing, her heart racing with fear and dismay as she watched her mother take to the highbranch. She opted to stay towards the back, which wasn't unusual, but this time it was because she did not want Icestar to see her. Her mother had been horrible to her growing up, and she had been mostly raised by her grandmother, Owlfeather. To see this heartless cat standing above everybody else, commanding the clan's attention, was like her worst nightmares became reality. She had to force her smoky-grey fur to lie flat.

The she-cat ended up taking a seat next to Crowsight, instinctively avoiding eye contact. She didn't speak much in general, so she did not bother to strike up conversation. She was too anxious about what was going to happen to the clan, to her. And she knew she was absolutely not the only individual who felt this way.

Crowsight's ear twitched as Hailstorm sat down beside him. His attention was put away from Iceheart. He knew who this cat was, her daughter, right? Watching how she chose to stay in the back instead of proudly stepping up to the front made his former suspicion of the two mollies not getting along much stronger. Whilst he had a habit of learning about his clanmates, he tried his best to stay away from relationships and the likes of such. He wanted to know how his clanmates acted, wanted to observe and be able to predict their actions. He did not, at least not often, intend to let drama get into his mind. He happily sorted that away into the part of his mind that was forgotten.
"Hailstorm, right?"
His quiet, seemingly always calm and collective voice broke the silence, rumbling out from his throat, deep and calming. From her stance, he guessed she wasn't very comfortable in this given situation. `
One ear turned towards Hailstorm, another turned towards Iceheart, the tom sat calmly in an attempt to give both of them attention at once. He did not want to miss out on any of the speech the, according to him, fake leader had to say.
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@CasperCreates

In sync, Leaftail and Redpaw walked side by side to the meeting below the Highbranch. They sat down behind a group of apprentices. Redpaw joined in the group while Leaftail stared up to see Iceheart, sitting on the Highbranch. She doesn't belong to be there! IceSTAR, she reminded herself as if she forgotten that Iceh- Icestar is their new leader. Of course she belongs there because she's our leader! The irritated warrior stared up at ShadowClan's leader and snarled, unnoticing the uneased look from Redpaw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; October 15th, 2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:46 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Crowsight's ear twitched as Hailstorm sat down beside him. His attention was put away from Iceheart. He knew who this cat was, her daughter, right? Watching how she chose to stay in the back instead of proudly stepping up to the front made his former suspicion of the two mollies not getting along much stronger. Whilst he had a habit of learning about his clanmates, he tried his best to stay away from relationships and the likes of such. He wanted to know how his clanmates acted, wanted to observe and be able to predict their actions. He did not, at least not often, intend to let drama get into his mind. He happily sorted that away into the part of his mind that was forgotten.
"Hailstorm, right?"
His quiet, seemingly always calm and collective voice broke the silence, rumbling out from his throat, deep and calming. From her stance, he guessed she wasn't very comfortable in this given situation. `
One ear turned towards Hailstorm, another turned towards Iceheart, the tom sat calmly in an attempt to give both of them attention at once. He did not want to miss out on any of the speech the, according to him, fake leader had to say.
"Me? Yeah, I'm Hailstorm. And you are...Crowsight." She reminded herself of the tom's name, out loud but mostly speaking to herself. She shuffled her paws awkwardly, her ears folded back as she awaited the words of the new leader. She looked around briefly for her sister, wondering where she would be during all this. Probably close to the front, fluffed up with pride. She and her sister could not be less alike.

Her icy eyes flicked over to Crowsight for only a moment, wanting to avoid eye contact altogether, but also looking to see if he was actually interested in talking to her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:50 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

((aaaaa I'm rushing this because I don't want to miss it ;;; ))

Daintybird slid from the warriors' den with fair ease, her grand entrance thwarted by a snagging branch that'd snagged her on the way out. She snapped her head toward it with a heated glare, ready to bite some cats' head off for this obvious oversight and terrible craftsmanship, but realized her clanmates were all gathered in the clearing.

Oh, yes, that was right. A meeting.

Impatience forgotten, Daintybird trotted into the crowd of ShadowClanners to take a seat near the front, ensuring her fur was pressed and whiskers straight, before she peered up with doe-eyes toward Icestar to encourage her impending announcement.

@CasperCreates

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
“Ah that’s true,” boulderheart agreed. Grabbing another fallen leaf to rip up, and rolling on to her side slightly. “What’s your least favorite season?” She asked turning to her freind “mines green-leaf, it’s always so hot and dry.”
Raventuft nodded, smiling.
"Mine is probably the same, for mostly the same reasons." He replied, thinking about how irritable everycat had become over Green-leaf this year. He almost laughed thinking about it.
"It must be especially hard for the elders..." He mewed, chuckling.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 15th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Me? Yeah, I'm Hailstorm. And you are...Crowsight." She reminded herself of the tom's name, out loud but mostly speaking to herself. She shuffled her paws awkwardly, her ears folded back as she awaited the words of the new leader. She looked around briefly for her sister, wondering where she would be during all this. Probably close to the front, fluffed up with pride. She and her sister could not be less alike.

Her icy eyes flicked over to Crowsight for only a moment, wanting to avoid eye contact altogether, but also looking to see if he was actually interested in talking to her.

Crowsight tilted his head even further, a short flicker of surprise in his sharp ice blue gaze. He knew her name, curious. He was the silent and obedient cat in the background, he hadn't expected many to know of his name let alone his excistence. Whenever he took part in coversation it usually ended out with just a lone talk, and then no more. He needed intelligent conversations, not the usual 'how are you today, I saw a magpie in the territory earlier' and all that boring chatter.
Even despite this opinion of his, the black cat also harbored a wish to protect any oppressed cat, and from Hailstorm's current body language, his guess was that she was one.
Whilst the tom's one ear was still turned towards the newly appointed high rank, his head was now fully turned towards said cat's daughter. He could at least see where conversation would lead.
Old October 15th, 2019, 10:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The apprentice slipped out of the Apprentices den, ears perked as a voice boomed and echoed in the clearing. The first time he had heard a voice carry in a while, other than that fish breaths. Lionsqueak, was it?

He was met with a powerful stare. Superiority, assurance. She knew she was supposed to be there. It made Cardinalpaw's blood tingle. A fizz of energy shot through him. A new leader with more backbone than Windystar and Forestshade combined.

The russet feline took a seat where he was, happy with the view he had, and he wasn't worried about the volume, positive she would make sure she was to be heard.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 15th, 2019, 10:10 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Kiwibounce emerged from the edge of camp, confused. The sharp Leaf-fall air nipped at her fur, sending small shivers trimming through her body. A clan meeting this early? She wondered, head cocking sideways, she trotted over to the highbranch anyway, curious to hear what Icestar was going to say. She seemed...nice, after all.

~~~

Raventuft glanced up from his place in the clearing, ears peeking up with interest. A clan meeting? He thought. He stood up, grumbling quietly to himself. The new leader seemed quite commanding, much more than Windystar. a bit colder as well. She probably had a rough past. He wondered silently what she would say to the clan. His ears twitched irritably. Oh, well...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread