Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by isla
Today 02:26 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:20 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:18 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Seasight sat on the ground in the clearing feeling the cold breeze on her face. Though her favorite season was New-leaf, Leaf-bare came at a close second. She had always loved the cold breeze on her medium length fur. Seasight stares off into space like usual while thinking on what to do. The tabby fur felt graceful almost like a RiverClan cat. Seasight wasn’t the most talkative if cats but,she did feel like a kit when a cat she liked came up to her. Her tail sifted around her paws as she became relaxed in the clearing. Should I hunt? she thought to herself Mabye... Her eyes were adjusting to look at the cats around her They all think I’m a joke. They don’t even realize I’m here She thought. Seasight was a reserved molly and only became herself when she was around cats she liked and respected. Seasight tuned out the cats meowing around her and wouldn’t be able to tell if a cat was talking to her. It would take two tries for them to grab her attention as she started to think about a time when she was a kit playing with the moss ball her mother had given her and Beachtounge to play with.

@SuspiciousMindz

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; January 30th, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
She smiled at her mentor and started moving forward a little quicker, she smelled the air and looked around in search of any prey, but nothing picked up. She sighed and looked back at her mentor, if he wants to warm up then we better do what any good Windclan warrior would do and run! her hasty thoughts intruded her mind and almost got spoken out loud.
She turned back around and started heading towards the Riverclan border. maybe there's some prey over here she thought.
Jaggedspring watched his apprentice walk towards the Riverclan border. "Hey Patchpaw! I'm going to go run around to warm up!" He called to her and turned. He started sprinting and then he started running. After a moment of slow running, he started picking up the pace. He then went into a full blast run he wasn't stopping. He could feel his pelt warming up slowly. Jaggedspring stopped to take a few breaths and then he turned back around. He walked for about halfway there to officially catch his breath. Then he started running once more. He slowed down all the way and started slowly walking toward the Riverclan border just in case if his apprentice was attempting to catch prey.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old January 28th, 2019, 04:58 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxtalon always loved the little games that the two of them played. It always humored him and reminded him that Mothfeather wasn’t always a sore loser. Sure, things changed when they became apprentices because Lynxtalon has found new friends to spend time with, but it wasn’t like he was purposely ignoring the she cat. Sometimes Lynxtalon thought he was a bad friend to Mothfeather but it appeared like she would forgive him each and every time with the way her eyes would light up from seeing him. The tom studied the she cat fervidly as she moved about once more trying to be more impressive than him. It was almost hilarious to him how the two of them still were competitive even though they weren’t kits anymore. As he watched her catch a rabbit, Lynxtalon flicked his tail in a coolly manner. “Is that all you got, Mothy? I bet I can totally top that.” He scoffed. She was an impressive hunter, he wouldn’t deny that, but he was still being playful with her. Lynxtalon took his time to stretch his limbs as far as he could, the wind ruffling up his short pelt and sending a shiver down his spine from the cold weather. He parted his jaws to get a hint of another prey trail until he managed to catch the smell of another mouse. Lynxtalon jumped up, ready to lock in on his kill. The mouse was around the area clearly, and as Lynxtalon lowered himself in a crouch, he prowled around closer to his prey, and jumped up to proceed to attack it. The thing was, Lynxtalon had some pretty long legs and sometimes miscalculated his speed, so when he tried to slow himself down, instead he skidded, and the mouse managed to get away while Lynxtalon found himself rolling into a ball until dug his claws into the ground to stop himself. “Oye...” the tom murmured,
Imagining he must had been seeing stars. “That didn’t count. I gotta try again!” He told his friend.

Mothfeather did believe that Lynxtalon was a good hunter. He had taught her after all, he was the reason that she had caught the rabbit and the squirrel in the first place. Not her own mentor. But despite fully believing in his skills, Mothfeather was not going to let him win easily. "Go ahead and try!" she purred confidently. The fluffy calico sat down on her haunches to watch as the tom hunted. His technique was good, she noticed as she quietly took notes, and at least until it wasn't. The long-legged tom had completely missed the prey. Mothfeather sprinted out towards him as he spoke. It so counts. she thought as she leaped towards him. "It doesn't matter anyway because I caught you!" It was a kittish thing to say, but she didn't care. The she-cat landed next to him and place a paw on him as if to say 'see, I caught you.' "Oh, and by the way, that totally counted."

(sorry, shortish)

Last edited by Cosmo; January 28th, 2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 05:30 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring watched his apprentice walk towards the Riverclan border. "Hey Patchpaw! I'm going to go run around to warm up!" He called to her and turned. He started sprinting and then he started running. After a moment of slow running, he started picking up the pace. He then went into a full blast run he wasn't stopping. He could feel his pelt warming up slowly. Jaggedspring stopped to take a few breaths and then he turned back around. He walked for about halfway there to officially catch his breath. Then he started running once more. He slowed down all the way and started slowly walking toward the Riverclan border just in case if his apprentice was attempting to catch prey.
Patchpaws eyes widened as she saw the frozen stream. "woah, I've never been here in leaf-bare" she said mystified, her gray paw touched the surface of the ice, "this is cool!" she said excitedly. She stretched out another paw to rest on the surface of the water, she was still quite close to the edge of the stream but the ice wasn't super thick either.
Old January 29th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Patchpaws eyes widened as she saw the frozen stream. "woah, I've never been here in leaf-bare" she said mystified, her gray paw touched the surface of the ice, "this is cool!" she said excitedly. She stretched out another paw to rest on the surface of the water, she was still quite close to the edge of the stream but the ice wasn't super thick either.
Jaggedspring slowly walked toward his apprentice. He chuckled for a moment "Be careful I don't want you falling in" He always liked watching younger cats get stoaked when they see something they haven't. "I stream is pretty during leaf-bear. Just like I said don't fall in I don't want you getting sick" He mewed as he watched. [Fatherly instinct kick in >:3]

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Talking Re: WindClan Clearing

Sheerkit's waddled out of the nursery. He was 2 moons old, enough to explore. He smiled widely and gazed with hazy young eyes at the rest of the camp. it's huge! he thought.
He waddled forward and bumped into...
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:43 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiramclome View Post
Sheerkit's waddled out of the nursery. He was 2 moons old, enough to explore. He smiled widely and gazed with hazy young eyes at the rest of the camp. it's huge! he thought.
He waddled forward and bumped into...
Frozenkit looked at the kit that bumped into him. "HEY why did you bump into me." He said frustrated. He didn't like it when other cats bumped into him. His blue gaze stared at the other kit waiting for a answer.

Old January 29th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Indefinitely Offline

Talking Re: WindClan Clearing

Sheerkit started in awe at the older tom-kit. He was slightly intimidated but felt too excited to be scared.
"Hello there!" He mewed cheerfully in a squeaky tone.
"My name's Sheerkit!" He swayed his tail side to side waiting for a response.
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Indefinitely Offline

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

He lost interest and frustrated, he ran into the other direction his fading tail swishing the leaves of the leader's den.
Old January 29th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Indefinitely Offline

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Sheerkit slashed his tail from side to side excitedly. Woah! This place is awesome! he thought, the little tom pressed his claws onto crackling leaves and soft moss. He tossed the moss around in a little ball playfully.
[[Copy from leaders den, ignore leaders den post]]
Closed Thread