Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM

Old June 26th, 2021, 03:01 PM
particles of stars

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Huh. Iciclepaw glanced once more to look at the black and white she-cat. It was oddly quiet,, she didn't know whether to be concerned or not- after all, every cat had their own bad days.. plus, i'm not saying anything either,,,. Yeah. Thoughts darted in her head, some with a central idea of talking, not talking, worries. So darn much was going on - a calm, peaceful walk of two cats on the outside. But at least for her, pools of worry dripped down into the dark abyss.

Finally. Now at the creek, the medicine cat apprentice's green eyes followed the stream up as far as she could. There, near a tree with it's roots extending past the eroded bank, was a bundle of marigolds. [5 total] Iciclepaw looked at the flowers, then back at Riverpaw. Dropping the one burrent she was carrying in order to speak; "Could you,,- gently pick up 3 of those? I'll get the other two,," [carrying; 1 burnet, 2 marigolds]

[ @feather lily - if we can wrap this up that would be great <33 in your next post, do you mind having River pick up 3 marigolds, then just have her start walking back to camp? i can end it after that if you don't mind]
Old June 27th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@OhZeeWolf @I draw war cats

Foxpaw glanced up at Whitewolf, "I don't listen to you because you're old." Did she really think that was why? Foxpaw looked up to the senior warriors, she didn't just respect them. Foxpaw sighed with exasperation, "I listen to you because you're a senior warrior. A cat who has fought for their clan for many moons. Sometimes, senior warriors are used as the leaders trusted group for decision making. You are one of the most trusted cats in our clan." Quietly, Foxpaw added, "A less cool elder."

Walking away without waiting for an answer, Foxpaw stopped at the exit and looked back. "Come on!" She couldn't keep the excitement out of her voice. She had always wanted to be medicine cat, in her opinion is was the most important position that a cat could have. Iciclepaw's so lucky. "Marigold are the golden flowers, right?" She had never actually seen most herbs before, just overheard Sunhowl and Iciclepaw talking about them. She wasn't spying, or anything.

"Whitewolf, do you know where we should look?" In her excitement, Foxpaw had forgotten that Whitewolf was the leader of their self-made patrol. "You, uh, lead the way." Falling back next to Brindlepaw, she turned white brown tabby head and grinned, "Maybe we'll get to do battle training afterward!"

For Pheasantflight (Foxpaw)
For @Tuftleap; (Brindlepaw)

At least this Apprentice seemed to take decently to tasks that seemed menial, which was a good thing if she wanted to become a Warrior one day. But the Medicine Cats were very busy and Foxpaw seemed to have brushed her description of their duties off. Perhaps one day she'd wind up in the Medicine Cat's den herself for some healing to see all the chaos; Whitewolf feared that day would come sooner rather than later with everything between ThunderClan and RiverClan.

ThunderClan would desperately need the marigolds Whitewolf sought to collect with these two Apprentices, and they would surely earn themselves some battle training if they complied with what they'd come on this patrol for and gathered enough of the herb in question to last Iciclepaw and Sunhowl at least a couple of weeks.

"They're more orange than golden, and their petals look like frills." She looked to her side to see Foxpaw falling back behind her; she hadn't much minded the Apprentice taking the front but figured it was better if she continued leading since she'd been on enough herb patrols to know where some of the marigolds grew. "There's a very small patch outside Firefly Cove."

She'd have to ask Iciclepaw or Sunhowl where there were more marigolds in the future; Whitewolf feared she'd acted too fast and was going to bring back fewer herbs than she could because the area she knew of wasn't all that populated with the flowers ThunderClan needed.

For the moment being, she continued on anyway until she reached the swaying grass where the marigolds grew, a breeze ruffling each blade as the dying sun cast tall shadows across the forests' edge.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 28th, 2021, 01:05 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Stormpaw's Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
We can do it here.
Lightningstrike woke up with a start. The sunlight started to seep through the den and Lightningstrike did not like that. Perhaps a training session with Stormpaw would cheer him up. Slowly stretching, Lightningstrike darted towards the apprentice den "Stormpaw ready for a training session?" Lightningstrike whispered-screamed at the apprentice.

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:14 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
Lightningstrike woke up with a start. The sunlight started to seep through the den and Lightningstrike did not like that. Perhaps a training session with Stormpaw would cheer him up. Slowly stretching, Lightningstrike darted towards the apprentice den "Stormpaw ready for a training session?" Lightningstrike whispered-screamed at the apprentice.
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw jumped, but seeing that it was only her new mentor, she calmed herself and sat up. She began to clean herself.
That night had not been fun. She had barely slept and when she did, she had a nightmare. In the dream, Adderbite had been fighting her. And then Stagpaw was there. Adderbite ripped Stagpaw to shreds and then he turned on Stormpaw again. The dream had been long and Stormpaw's heart was still beating quickly. The reason she had jumped when Lightningstrike woke her was because she had almost thought that it was Adderstrike, going to kill her. Stormpaw shuddered.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:52 PM
tea bag

Quote:
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw jumped, but seeing that it was only her new mentor, she calmed herself and sat up. She began to clean herself.
That night had not been fun. She had barely slept and when she did, she had a nightmare. In the dream, Adderbite had been fighting her. And then Stagpaw was there. Adderbite ripped Stagpaw to shreds and then he turned on Stormpaw again. The dream had been long and Stormpaw's heart was still beating quickly. The reason she had jumped when Lightningstrike woke her was because she had almost thought that it was Adderstrike, going to kill her. Stormpaw shuddered.
~Lightningstrike~
Lesson 2 - Hunting

Smiling, Lightningstrike bopped the apprentice on the head playfully. "Bad dream?" He asked. "Hurry up now we don't have all day!"

Walking over to a clearing, Lightningstrike placed a leaf on the sandy floor. "Pretend that is your prey." Lightningstrike instructed, crouching low, both shoulders even and tail low. "Try to copy me"

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Old June 28th, 2021, 07:59 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
~Lightningstrike~
Lesson 2 - Hunting

Smiling, Lightningstrike bopped the apprentice on the head playfully. "Bad dream?" He asked. "Hurry up now we don't have all day!"

Walking over to a clearing, Lightningstrike placed a leaf on the sandy floor. "Pretend that is your prey." Lightningstrike instructed, crouching low, both shoulders even and tail low. "Try to copy me"
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw did as he told her.

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Old June 28th, 2021, 08:10 PM
tea bag

Quote:
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw did as he told her.
Smiling, Lightningstrike noticed a few flaws but didn't mention it yet. "Good. Your shoulders are strong and should keep you balanced. Try to move your weight to the left."

Old June 28th, 2021, 08:18 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Smiling, Lightningstrike noticed a few flaws but didn't mention it yet. "Good. Your shoulders are strong and should keep you balanced. Try to move your weight to the left."
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw shifted her weight to the left and almost immediately fell over. However, she was able to regain her balance before she fell. Stormpaw snapped her head up, waiting for another order from Lightningstrike.
Meanwhile, in the back of her brain, Adderbite was still fighting her. She forced herself to focus on Lightningstrike's words, but a loud shriek distracted her. It was Stagpaw. He wasn't actually hurt-- it was just the memory of the dream. Still, it scared Stormpaw. She told Adderbite and Stagpaw and the rest of the dream to shut up. And they did.

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Old June 28th, 2021, 08:31 PM
tea bag

Quote:
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw shifted her weight to the left and almost immediately fell over. However, she was able to regain her balance before she fell. Stormpaw snapped her head up, waiting for another order from Lightningstrike.
Meanwhile, in the back of her brain, Adderbite was still fighting her. She forced herself to focus on Lightningstrike's words, but a loud shriek distracted her. It was Stagpaw. He wasn't actually hurt-- it was just the memory of the dream. Still, it scared Stormpaw. She told Adderbite and Stagpaw and the rest of the dream to shut up. And they did.
Lightningstrike laughed a little. "Not too much. Other than that, your good. Let's work on your pounce." Noticing Stormpaw looked a little distracted, perhaps by her dream, Lightningstrike decided not to be too hard on her.

"Make it fast and quick, like a lightning bolt." Lightningstike crouched low, then quickly used his rear legs to push himself forward, tail sticking up but not too up. Using his paws for a 'pretend' killing blow, the leaf hand claw- holes in it.

"Try it like that" Lightningstrike mewed, plucking another leaf down

Old June 28th, 2021, 09:02 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Lightningstrike laughed a little. "Not too much. Other than that, your good. Let's work on your pounce." Noticing Stormpaw looked a little distracted, perhaps by her dream, Lightningstrike decided not to be too hard on her.

"Make it fast and quick, like a lightning bolt." Lightningstike crouched low, then quickly used his rear legs to push himself forward, tail sticking up but not too up. Using his paws for a 'pretend' killing blow, the leaf hand claw- holes in it.

"Try it like that" Lightningstrike mewed, plucking another leaf down
~Stormpaw~

Stormpaw fixed her gaze on a leaf in front of her. She crouched down even lower and narrowed her eyes. Then, she pounced. She had missed but the leaf fluttered in the air for a moment and in that moment, Stormpaw reached up with a forepaw and hooked a claw into the leaf. She looked up at her mentor, wondering if he had any tips. Honestly, she just wanted to try again. Stormpaw knew she could do it. And the dream wasn't bothering her as much anymore. So, Stormpaw guessed that another try-- or two-- and she could succeed.

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!