Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 10:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

MumbleNose nonchalantly discarded SingeNight's harsh response, closing his eyes as he inhaled deeply to prepare for future disappointment. His narrowed eyes focused on the large tomcat before him, and he frowned as he spoke, his fear of SingeNight not visible nor audible. ``Your leadership is a disappointment. You've changed what the Clans have known for ages! What's gotten into you?`` He snarled lightly as to make his point, but as to avoid coming off much too coldly.

``I know I've probably been the world's worst father, and honestly, I'm not going to try to fix my mistakes - not when you're acting like this. Most likely, you'd prefer me not to attempt to fix anything, and I respect that. I've been, well, a disappointment to you, and vice versa,`` MumbleNose released a heavy breath when he realized what he was saying was going the wrong way. His words were a disappointment. ``I mean... Your leadership is awful. You've brutally murdered several of your clanmates before WindClan, and I just... Eventually, you will become overpowered, and you will lose your rank. Things will return to how it used to be, I assure you. Evil never wins, don't you know this?``

His voice adopted a desperate tone as he practically begged his son to change his ways. His ways now were unacceptable, and MumbleNose could only imagine what would happen to SingeNight when the good made a comeback. As much as he disliked SingeNight's actions, he truly did care for his kit. He simply didn't share his care that much due to his past with his kin. ``I worry about what will happen to you when all this is over... What will happen to your kits when all this is over.``

Singenight stood perfectly still and upright. He was tall, but so was his father. Therefore his attempts to seem bigger were evenly matched by Mimblenose. He held back his visible hatred and fury for his father as the insult hit him directly in the face. "Whats gotten into me? Into me?" He said in hysterics. "You! You've gotten into me! Your ignorance and obligation to ignore everything I do. You never cared about me, never talked to me, never acted like my father. You have every single right to believe you have been a horrible father." He spat in pure fury. "What would your beloved Starclan think about the way you treated me?" He asked in a forced, hushed tone, the words slipping through his gritted teeth. "My leadership is a disappointment to you." He repeated with a disbelieving tone. "Now, now that I seem to have screwed up everything in the way you see it, now you decide to say something to me." He looked away, both from Mumblejpnose and Ebonypaw. "Unbelievable." He sighed shaking his head to try and clear it.

"Evil huh?" He said finally turning back from a moment to cool off. "Evil, that's what you think I am? How do you know I'm evil? Because I changed somethings around? The clan needed a change. Dapplestar was too grief stricken to even appoint a deputy! It's a good thing I showed up when I did! Dapplestar was useless and old. She can't do anything to help the better part of our Clan. Yeah that's right, I live here too remember? It my home just as much as it is yours." He hissed. The tom was shaking with rage now. All the anger that had been stored up against his father, his mother, Dapplestar, it all came spewing out. It frothed and churned inside him as it spilled out, his rage and wrath drowning out the rest of the world. Once Mumblenose mentioned his kits he reached the last breaking point. "You have no right to speak about my kits." He said in a strained way, anger was not a strong enough word to descridpbe his emotions right now. "Those are my kits whom I will cherish and love. They will have the best father. I do not want them to experience my pain as a kit. That is something I will not do. So stay away from them." He spat. His half tail flew wildly behind him. After a moment of his burning yellow gaze boring into his father, he whipped around, not able to face his worst enemy any longer. "Come Ebonypaw, we will train elsewhere." He mewed shortly as he stormed off from the training grounds.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

A long yawn escaped the young kit; Dapplekit scrutinized his den, a boastful glare in his amber eyes. His small, spotted Savannah formn paces the somewhat burnt nusery, ravaged from the fire that had blazed before the young tom was born. The tan-dappled kit wanted to remind one of his denmates of his father, the powerful leader of WindClan. Dapplekit scoured the nursery, looking for someone to avowal to, though couldn't find one fitting enough. The spotted kit thought that every cat-- young or old-- should know of his relation to Singenight. Of course, like any other kit, Dapplekit wanted to impress his ever-strong father, and be like him one day; strong, powerful, and looming. The kit knew that one day, once he became a warrior, he would be just as strong, just as wise, and just as respectful, whether he had to enforce it or not. Of course, being so young and so boisterous, Dapplekit never thought of the punishments of the mighty ways he dreamed of one day having; in the future, he would abhor the way he thought of himself, though since he painted an arrogant picture of himself, Dapplekit would never acknowledge his feelings, to himself or anyone.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:08 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stood perfectly still and upright. He was tall, but so was his father. Therefore his attempts to seem bigger were evenly matched by Mimblenose. He held back his visible hatred and fury for his father as the insult hit him directly in the face. "Whats gotten into me? Into me?" He said in hysterics. "You! You've gotten into me! Your ignorance and obligation to ignore everything I do. You never cared about me, never talked to me, never acted like my father. You have every single right to believe you have been a horrible father." He spat in pure fury. "What would your beloved Starclan think about the way you treated me?" He asked in a forced, hushed tone, the words slipping through his gritted teeth. "My leadership is a disappointment to you." He repeated with a disbelieving tone. "Now, now that I seem to have screwed up everything in the way you see it, now you decide to say something to me." He looked away, both from Mumblejpnose and Ebonypaw. "Unbelievable." He sighed shaking his head to try and clear it.

"Evil huh?" He said finally turning back from a moment to cool off. "Evil, that's what you think I am? How do you know I'm evil? Because I changed somethings around? The clan needed a change. Dapplestar was too grief stricken to even appoint a deputy! It's a good thing I showed up when I did! Dapplestar was useless and old. She can't do anything to help the better part of our Clan. Yeah that's right, I live here too remember? It my home just as much as it is yours." He hissed. The tom was shaking with rage now. All the anger that had been stored up against his father, his mother, Dapplestar, it all came spewing out. It frothed and churned inside him as it spilled out, his rage and wrath drowning out the rest of the world. Once Mumblenose mentioned his kits he reached the last breaking point. "You have no right to speak about my kits." He said in a strained way, anger was not a strong enough word to descridpbe his emotions right now. "Those are my kits whom I will cherish and love. They will have the best father. I do not want them to experience my pain as a kit. That is something I will not do. So stay away from them." He spat. His half tail flew wildly behind him. After a moment of his burning yellow gaze boring into his father, he whipped around, not able to face his worst enemy any longer. "Come Ebonypaw, we will train elsewhere." He mewed shortly as he stormed off from the training grounds.
Ebonypaw's eyes widened in shock, watching the two toms argue. The apprentice swiftly got to his paws and sent a glare in Mumblenose's direction and turned, padding after Singenight smirking, "You were right, Dapplestar was weak and old." He said bluntly, his tail lashing behind him. "He deserved that and every cat knows it." The apprentice continued, disgust filling his voice, "I can't believe he thought he had the right to call out your leadership." Ebonypaw's golden orbs flashed with fury but it quickly faded, glancing over at Singenight, I hope he doesn't call me out for saying that.. He thought, biting his lip. The apprentice shook his head and quickened his pace so he could walk side by side with his mentor.
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:56 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight shook his head a tiny bit. "No, my mother left for good, never to turn back. She didn't want me, and I learned not to want her. Why should one spend their life chasing after someone that doesn't want them to begin with?" He asked the kit power swirling behind his voice. "And no, I'm not alone. I love in Windclan. Maybe you would like to join us?" He asked the question casually, not wanting the kit to feel pressured or forced into anything. If he wanted Foxkit on his side, then he needed the kit to think he was being given a choice, not being forced into everything.
Foxkit stared at the bigger cat "Windclan? Your not one of those StarClan believers are you? because I just don't think we'll get along if you are" Foxkit meowed "truth is this is the first time I've been given a choice" he thought to himself as padded the ground. Every fiber in Foxkit's being was warning him not to trust Singenight but Foxkit held on to some hope "fine I'll come with you" Foxkit answered, part of his inner conscious was excited and filled with glee, but the other half, the half Foxkit ignored completely was filled with dread and anxiety for the future.

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0
Old December 12th, 2016, 01:51 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Suspiciousmindz @S A G I E @fenic! @JustJoye
Lilypelt padded into the nursery with a bunch of fresh moss in her mouths. Her swollen belly made her pawsteps slow and not very graceful. She dropped the fresh moss beside her nest and started to pull apart the old moss. She quickly remade her nest and reached to grab the old moss. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit her in the belly and she felt herself starting to clumsily fall down. Lilypelt lay on her side, her breathing becoming slightly more ragged. She opened her jaws to call out for Gorsefeather when another sharp pain bolted through her angrily. The kit's were coming.

-Time Skip-

Lilypelt was quite tired but she looked down joyfully at the five kits that lay at her belly. "Gorsefeather!", Lilypelt called. It wasn't a very loud call as she didn't want to wake up anyone who was sleeping. Lilypelt doubted her mate would've heard her but she didn't mind too much. She wanted Gorsefeather to be here, but she wouldn't leave her kits. She once again looked down fondly at her kits and smiled at them as they suckled. Welcome to WindClan my dears.

Gorsekit gasped as he felt a cold air hit him. He waved his tiny paws around blindly, seeing as he couldn't really see due to his closed eyes. A lovely scent suddenly hit him and he scrabbled around, trying to reach his destination. The newborn kit felt other furry bodies pressed against him but he didn't really pay attention to them. He found what he had been searching for and started to suckle. Curing the small hunger in his belly.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 12th, 2016 at 01:52 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:58 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @S A G I E @fenic! @JustJoye
Lilypelt padded into the nursery with a bunch of fresh moss in her mouths. Her swollen belly made her pawsteps slow and not very graceful. She dropped the fresh moss beside her nest and started to pull apart the old moss. She quickly remade her nest and reached to grab the old moss. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit her in the belly and she felt herself starting to clumsily fall down. Lilypelt lay on her side, her breathing becoming slightly more ragged. She opened her jaws to call out for Gorsefeather when another sharp pain bolted through her angrily. The kit's were coming.

-Time Skip-

Lilypelt was quite tired but she looked down joyfully at the five kits that lay at her belly. "Gorsefeather!", Lilypelt called. It wasn't a very loud call as she didn't want to wake up anyone who was sleeping. Lilypelt doubted her mate would've heard her but she didn't mind too much. She wanted Gorsefeather to be here, but she wouldn't leave her kits. She once again looked down fondly at her kits and smiled at them as they suckled. Welcome to WindClan my dears.

Gorsekit gasped as he felt a cold air hit him. He waved his tiny paws around blindly, seeing as he couldn't really see due to his closed eyes. A lovely scent suddenly hit him and he scrabbled around, trying to reach his destination. The newborn kit felt other furry bodies pressed against him but he didn't really pay attention to them. He found what he had been searching for and started to suckle. Curing the small hunger in his belly.
Gorsefeather rushed into the nursery after hearing his named called. His eyes widened in surprise as he stared down at Lilypelt and his newborn kits. He couldn't surpress a wide eyed smile. He truly loved Lilypelt and his kits. Gorsefeather neared Lilypelt and settled down beside her to get a better look at the kits. "Welcome to WindClan, my kits." He mewed silkily. He gazed at Lilypelt and then the kits. Oh, how much he admired them both.

Charredkit squirmed around and mewed softly before fighting back his siblings to get to the source of milky scent that was flowing to his nostrils. He let out a little wail and waved his paws around frantically. His mouth opened and he began to paw in the direction of Lilypelt.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt looked at her in shock but forced his pelt to lie flat, "Many cats support Singenight, especially the kits, hopefully they change their minds." He spoke calmly but that wasn't at all how he felt. "Leopardfoot supports him as well..."
Flarerunner glanced over at Thornpelt quickly, surprised he was taking this so well. "Singenight has fooled many cats with her promises of making Windclan great. Leopardfoot is sure to realize his ill intentions soon enough." Her words sounded false to her own ears. Every cat had witnessed Singenight kill off some of their own.

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:51 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Surgestorm nodded as the younger medicine cat in training began speaking, having figured that Zerosight would be worrying about him. The two medicine cats had been close because Zero and Turtleback, Surge's mentor, had been close. Turtleback had actually given Zero his full medicine cat name a long time ago. "We made it through the fire, only losing a few cats in the fray..." He winced when he thought of all of the cats he hadn't been able to save, his heart aching for them and their families. He couldn't imagen what ThunderClan must had gone through, only a part of WindClan's territory had been burnt before the rains kicked in and stopped it, but ThunderClan's whole territory had been destroyed by the fire.

"Only some of my herbs were burnt and wilted, but I'm sure I'll be alright for leaf-bare. Not all of our territory was burnt to a crisp, so I'm sure there will be herbs to find. If not, I'll have to travel beyond our borders, maybe scavenge some herbs from lonor territories or something," He meowed, trying to stay positive. However, it was hard when you were constantly reminded of how hard times were at the moment. "I have a few to spare for you and Zerosight, if you give me a moment." The tom set off and gathered some herbs he could actually spare, going from pile to pile and taking a few leaves or berries from each.

He paused, however, when Northpaw mentioned that they now had new leadership. His heart sank, and his throat tightened at just the mention of Dapplestar's name. The tom's eyes clouded over, and his ears flattened. "Dapplestar... she didn't make it..." He managed to meow, though it was difficult to say. "We have this new leader called Singenight. He told us to abandon StarClan and when people stood up against that... he... he..." The tom had to stop for a moment, finally raising his gaze back up to meet Northpaw's. "He killed them. In front of everyone..."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:12 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner glanced over at Thornpelt quickly, surprised he was taking this so well. "Singenight has fooled many cats with her promises of making Windclan great. Leopardfoot is sure to realize his ill intentions soon enough." Her words sounded false to her own ears. Every cat had witnessed Singenight kill off some of their own.
Thornpelt nodded slowly, "I guess that is true, but Leopardfoot was so kind as a 'paw.." The tom trailed off, staring at his paws. "I guess she didn't have the best mentor.." He murmured, shaking his head. He looked up at her, "Hopefully after Singenight she'll change."
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Songpaw // Darkstrike

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@kozui-chan
(( Bumpity bump. ))
Closed Thread