Today 12:14 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:12 PM

Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Eddsworld RP

"Matt! Matilda!" Tamara called out, running over, wanting to get back to real life, happy to be reunited with the others for now, seeing Edd and Ell nearby

Tom blinked open his eyes, he felt something soft under him and in his arms, glancing down a bit, he saw Tommy Bear, and smiled a bit, wanting to go back to sleep, closing his nonexistent eyes again, though sleep wouldn't come to him, only tightening his grip around the stuffed bear in his arms

Edd and Ell blinked, seeing only two people, though they said nothing, smiling, happy to see the others, and also happy to feel the tug of sleep as well, pushing their hands in their pockets, since the bleeding had stopped
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:39 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

Tori ran beside Tamara, happy to see the others, forgetting about their counterparts that they left behind, wondering why they suddenly just passed out like that. She shook her thoughts away as they were now in front of the others, smiling a little at them.

Tord slowly opened his eyes, feeling quite weird, as if something wasn't right, but he pushed that feeling away, since he thought it was just him being a little tired. He wanted to sleep again, though he didn't remember when he slept in the first place, forcing himself to stay up and fully open his eyes, yawning as he did so.

Matt and Matilda were quite confused, they thought they just imagined that there was only two of them, but there really was only two of them, not saying anything about it.
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:05 AM

Tamara was wondering why Tord and Tom passed out, though she didn't ponder on it, looking at the others and smiling awkwardly, her hands still in her pockets

Tom heard a yawn, and blinked, turning towards the noise, he was on the bed, looking at another kid, he felt as though this was wrong, but didn't say anything, looking at the other kid silently, still clutching Tommy Bear as though his life depended on it

"Where's Tom...? And Tord?" Edd and Ell asked, wondering what happened to the two, looking at Tori and Tamara for answers on where the two might be, and wherever they were, what happened to them
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Max bab

Tori glanced at Tamara, then back at the two. "On the floor," She simply told them, not really wanting to explain it, since she was feeling a little tired herself.

As Tord fully opened his eyes, he noticed that he was in a room, it felt familiar to him, but he didn't know how or why, shrugging as he looked around the room and stopped. On the bed, was a kid on which he had no idea who he was, or if he was even here in the first place. That wasn't really important to him, because he noticed the kid had no eyes at all, which only fascinated him.

(My English is getting better XD)

Matt raised an eyebrow, Matilda confused by Tori's answer. "The floor?" She asked in confusion, both feeling quite tired all of a sudden, but ignored it for the time being.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!

Last edited by Night Awaits; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:15 AM

"Yes, the floor" Tamara sighed, "They're probably awake again, leaving us here," she added, saying nothing else, looking around the darkness starting to feel tired, which she took as a good thing

Tom looked at the other kid on the floor, noting that he was looking at him, "Hello!" He said after a few more moments of silence, now smiling, getting off the bed, even though it was more like jumping off it

Edd and Ell said nothing, "But...why did you just leave them there?" Edd asked, still a little confused, Ell saying nothing next to him, both of them falling silent, looking at the Norwegians again
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:02 PM
Max bab

"Because they fell," Tori responded, smiling since she basically wasn't really telling them what happened to Tord and Tom.

Tord blinked in suprised as the kid talked to him, not expecting him to say any the thing, but smiled back anyways. "Hi!" He responded in the same cheerful tone, feeling a little shy, but suprised himself that he was speaking clearly. "What's your name?"

Matt at this point knew there was no use to ask any more questions, since it seemed like they weren't really going to say anything, Matilda only rolling her eyes.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!

Last edited by Night Awaits; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 01:01 PM

Edd and Ell just nodded, glancing at each other, before rubbing their eyes, feeling themselves falling asleep, though they managed to keep themselves awake for the moment being

Tamara said nothing, rubbing her eyes before her fists went into the blackness and she remembered she had no eyes, blinking a few times instead, though she wanted to fall asleep, it just didn't feel right

"Tom!" The brit responded happily, glancing down at his stuffed bear, which he still had his arms around, "And this is Tommy Bear!" he added, before looking at the other kid again, "What's your name?" he asked innocently, tilting his head to the right a little bit, his face becoming one of curiosity as he looked at the Norwegian
Old March 23rd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Max bab

(That moment that you realize you don't have eyes XD)

Tori started to blin more slowly now, struggling to keep awake, though she knew she wanted to be back in the real world again.

Tord looked at the Tommy Bear, smiling at how similar it's hairstyle was to Tom's. He responded the Brit, letting his accent slip, "My name's Tord!" He seemed interested in the boy's eyes, well, he didn't really have eyes, but he was still curious about that. He didn't say anything about it however, just in case it was something rude to talk about.

Matt and Matilda both started to feel very tired now, knowing this was probably a good thing, but they said nothing, struggling to not fall on the floor, just in case they hurt their faces.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM

Tamara said nothing for a few moments,"Well, I'm going to bed," she sighed, before collapsing, letting sleep overtake her again

Tom smiled, "Nice to meet you!" He said happily, looking around the room, "Do you want to do something?" He asked after a moment, looking at Tord quietly

Edd and Ell blinked as Tamara fell on the floor, but said nothing, wanting to pass out as well, though they forced themselves to stay awake
Old March 23rd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Max bab

Tori laughed and was about to make some joke about that, but she never had the chance to as she passed out without warning.

Tord hummed as he thought of what to do, then had an idea. "Maybe we can check this place out!" He told him, getting a little excited. "There might be cool stuff that we can play with!"

Matt and Matilda finally gave up, letting sleep get the best of them, everything going completely black as they passed out again.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!