Today 08:07 PM

Old December 12th, 2018, 07:40 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Cool!" Eaglekit felt happier. He watched as Bellkit called to Snowkit. "Is he feeling okay?" He asked.
"He's fine." She replied, "He's just a bossy-whiskers." She scampered over to Skykit, "Have you found the leaf yet?" She asked her blind sister, "Eaglekit is going to help find it too."

@Snow Blade @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:33 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
"He's fine." She replied, "He's just a bossy-whiskers." She scampered over to Skykit, "Have you found the leaf yet?" She asked her blind sister, "Eaglekit is going to help find it too."

@Snow Blade @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Lilyfur2
Skykit heard her sister and turned to her voice

Skykit moved her head to the sound of her sisters voice. "No I haven't found it yet but, I think I am close." She said with confidence.

Old December 12th, 2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Skykit heard her sister and turned to her voice

Skykit moved her head to the sound of her sisters voice. "No I haven't found it yet but, I think I am close." She said with confidence.
She twitched her whiskers at her sister, "Well, I know where he hid it." She whispered, "Do you want to know where?" She loved Skykit, and she wanted the best for her sister, but her blindness might hinder her. She fluffed her tail fur out nervously. She didn't want her sister to think she couldn't manage by herself, especially since Skykit was older than her.

@Christmas Snowfall @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 12th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

|@BurghPenguin @*Christmas Carrot* @Cosmo|
[I am so sorry for the wait! I was very sick this past week, but I should be much more active from now on <3]
Doveflight admired Cliffkit's spirit; she was certainly very outspoken, a trait Doveflight found quite humorous to observe. Though she had next to no manners, the milky tom saw a respectable warrior hiding behind Cliffkit's sassy exterior - she would do Skyclan proud some day. As would Eaglekit and Doekit. Though neither were as loud and mischievous as their sister, both kits displayed characteristics that the pale deputy was sure would benefit Skyclan greatly in the future. He pondered if his deputyship would last that long, but quickly pushed the anxiety-inducing thought to the back of his mind. He would worry at a later time, but not now. Not when his dearest sister and her three bundles of joys stood before him. He laughed, allowing the scene to unfold before him. He admired Doekit's love for him, it motivated him to be the absolute best example he could possibly be for the small tom. "Well, Cliffkit, apprenticeship can be challenging. But I'm sure you'll all do brilliantly at it. You'll learn lots of new things, how to fight and hunt, and I have no doubt that all three of you will make many friends. You'll do all of your family proud, but I'm sure you'll be the best warriors Skyclan's ever known!" The milky white tom exclaimed, lowering himself so he laid at eye level with the kits; he appeared even more like a cloud now that his legs had disappeared beneath the mass of white fur. "Yes, Cliffkit, I am Skyclan's deputy. I wouldn't lie to you, I promise," He reassured her, casting a soft smile at Doekit as the young tom came to his defence quicker than he was able to. He let a soft purr resonate from his chest, a bright smile on his face. "You're a wonderful mother, Cotton," He complimented, a deep sense of admiration for his sister burning within him. Being a mother was no easy feat, especially when you were forced to do it alone without the father. Its why Doveflight had been so quick to fill in, to offer his own assistance where he could. He was not exactly the best with kits, but he believed his help was as good a sentiment as any. He loved his sister, and his nieces and nephew, to Starclan's camp and back. He'd be damned before he allowed any harm to come to them.
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM

Quote:
She twitched her whiskers at her sister, "Well, I know where he hid it." She whispered, "Do you want to know where?" She loved Skykit, and she wanted the best for her sister, but her blindness might hinder her. She fluffed her tail fur out nervously. She didn't want her sister to think she couldn't manage by herself, especially since Skykit was older than her.

"No thank you I can find it but, thank you." She sighed. She felt like every kit wanted to help her because she was blind but she wanted to do things and get better every day but he liked the help. @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Flippaw

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 12th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
"No thank you I can find it but, thank you." She sighed. She felt like every kit wanted to help her because she was blind but she wanted to do things and get better every day but he liked the help. @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Flippaw
As Skykit went to find the lead he had gotten distracted by a month that had wondered in. He began to chase after it. Thunderkit jumped in the air and thought he caught it. He looked around the den and spotted it on Skykit. Thunderkit jumped on top of her and grabbed the moth in his jaws. He carried it off.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 12th, 2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

As Skykit went to find the lead he had gotten distracted by a month that had wondered in. He began to chase after it. Thunderkit jumped in the air and thought he caught it. He looked around the den and spotted it on Skykit. Thunderkit jumped on top of her and grabbed the moth in his jaws. He carried it off.
Skykit suddenly fell feeling something heavy on her back "wha.....what was that!" She said shakily. She got back on her feet and just backed up and sat not knowing were she was she laid down shaking.

Old December 12th, 2018, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Skykit suddenly fell feeling something heavy on her back "wha.....what was that!" She said shakily. She got back on her feet and just backed up and sat not knowing were she was she laid down shaking.
"Thunderkit!" She called to her brother trotting away from Skykit, tail high, with a moth in his jaws. "Be nice to Skykit. She can't see you!"
She scampered over to Thunderkit, leaping on him, and cuffing him around the ear to have him drop the moth. Jumping off him, she snatched the moth and bolted, dashing across the nursery to hide it in the folds of an empty nest.

•••

Character Site
Old December 12th, 2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
"Thunderkit!" She called to her brother trotting away from Skykit, tail high, with a moth in his jaws. "Be nice to Skykit. She can't see you!"
She scampered over to Thunderkit, leaping on him, and cuffing him around the ear to have him drop the moth. Jumping off him, she snatched the moth and bolted, dashing across the nursery to hide it in the folds of an empty nest.

Skykit heard her sister yell at Thunderkit for something and moved her head in that direction. "Where am I?" She said as she started to get up again she started walking twords the smell of fresh air. When she felt something wired on her paws. "HELLO." She yelled as she walked further into the place where there was fresh air.
@Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Flippaw

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 12th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old December 12th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Skykit heard her sister yell at Thunderkit for something and moved her head in that direction. "Where am I?" She said as she started to get up again she started walking twords the smell of fresh air. When she felt something wired on her paws. "HELLO." She yelled as she walked further into the place where there was fresh air.
@Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Flippaw
She saw her sister stumbling toward the entrance to the nursery, and she bounded over to her. Laying her tail over Skykit's shoulders, she guided her further into the nursery. "I've got you, Skykit." She murmured, removing her tail, she nuzzled her sister, purring. "Now, head toward the smell of Cotton." She instructed, "And keep going until you find the smell of mouse. The leaf shouldn't be far behind then."

@Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade

•••

Character Site