by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:44 PM

Old January 7th, 2017, 05:40 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow stepped forwards, baring his teeth. He was a little confused as to why Burstpaw was taking defense, but he rolled with it anyways. Besides he needed practice in both areas. Flamingarrow covered the last few steps with a burst of speed. He landed several blows that were aimed at the apprentices muzzle before darting around towards the side, trying out another kick before darting away. He heaved his chest, taking deep breaths giving Burstpaw time to retaliate. He needs to know that offense means attacking, but escaping in time to not be attacked. Land as many blows as you can with out being caught.
Flamingarrow's paw hit him square in the muzzle, sending his fragile balance out of whack. He toppled over as his second kick hit him even harder, and landed on his right shoulder. You gotta get up soon, or he's gonna get at your stomach...! He tried standing up, attempting to get back on his paws as fast as possible. A cat on the ground is the most vulnerable kind, and right now, I'm no better then fresh-kill!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
RULER OF THE WORLD

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female turned, "Thanks," she mewed. She licked the bloody claw marks as she turned back to the Loner. She glared at the Loner unsure if he was going to go or not.
His eyes narrowed, and he walked off, tail bristling. "No good, filthy mouse-brained clan cats!" He cursed under his breath, still angry that she got the prey. He needed it, or he was going to starve! He turned off the territory, and sat at the edge, watching and waiting for the two cats to go.
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugkin Spice View Post
His eyes narrowed, and he walked off, tail bristling. "No good, filthy mouse-brained clan cats!" He cursed under his breath, still angry that she got the prey. He needed it, or he was going to starve! He turned off the territory, and sat at the edge, watching and waiting for the two cats to go.
Russetstripe watched as the other female walked away. Once she was gone she tossed the prey out to the Loner. She watched seeing if he would come get it.
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:49 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Flamingarrow's paw hit him square in the muzzle, sending his fragile balance out of whack. He toppled over as his second kick hit him even harder, and landed on his right shoulder. You gotta get up soon, or he's gonna get at your stomach...! He tried standing up, attempting to get back on his paws as fast as possible. A cat on the ground is the most vulnerable kind, and right now, I'm no better then fresh-kill!
Flamingarrow winced slightly as his apprentice fell to the ground. He didn't want to knock him down, to hurt him, to beat him. But he had to train him, and he needed Burstpaw to fight. Releasing a sigh, the fiery tabby stepped back and shook out his pelt, ridding it of some extra dirt that clung there. "Come on Burstpaw get up!" He encouraged the apprentice lying sprawled on the ground before him. "You must fight. Think, if something like Ratnight were to come back, what would you do? Lay on the ground like a wailing kit?" He asked, his voice stern, painstakingly reminding him of his time as an apprentice with his mentor. "Get up and fight! The real enemies don't let you lie around. I know you're young, but you're obviously not too young to train and protect your Clan. If you were, you'd still be in the nursery with your sibling." He said his eyes trained on the apprentice, hoping this would stir him into understanding.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:27 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Elmberry was rather lucky that he was able to scamper off before the blow landed because even though it was a cuff, her cuffs weren't exactly fluffy and soft, she could easily stagger you if she wasn't careful or really paying attention to not hurt the other cat. Nonetheless, her paw landed on the ground and she ended up bounding after him, chuffing out a few chuckles beneath her breath before letting the whole situation go and instead, sort of focusing her mind on hunting since that was what they were doing after all.
"Most cat's can't and lucky for you weaklings those creatures are now either half-starved or hibernating so you don't have to worry much about them." The weaklings again was meant to be a joke, but it could easily be taken the wrong was, as was most things that came out of her mouth.
The conversation dropped again as the two began to inhale the scents around them, the tom doing it a bit more easily than the she-cat, he likely could scent the animals a bit quicker than her, she was more used to searching for enemy scents or the scents of badgers and foxes and that sort of thing, not the faint scents of prey.
"Yeah, yeah, you'll probably scent them before me anyways, how about I just be the look out, keep ya safe from any rogues wandering the territory." Mewed the grey tabby with a harsh smirk, glancing over at him.
"This really ain't my forte, hunting so you do you." She meowed in the quietest voice she could manage, which was hardly a whisper, but more so a low voice.
Elmberry laughed as she called him, and other poor fighters, weaklings. He honestly didn't know how much she was joking, but he had a sense that she wasn't being serious. Coromorantstone was definitely a cat you had to get to know to understand how she interacted with others. She was hard to read, which is why he seemed so laidback with her now. As she began to admit that she wasn't a good hunter, he gazed at her with a tilted her, admiration in his eyes as she was able to admit she wasn't good at everything.
"Oh, I'll definitely scent them before you." She gave her a teasing grin, before nodding. "Sounds good, I can be a bit oblivious to the dangers I face when I'm deep into hunting." He didn't respond to her soft words, as she truly admitted hunting wasn't for her. He felt if he replied she'd be a bit embarrassed or offended, and so he just silently grew more respect for her as she was able to really show she wasn't perfect. No cat was, but a cat who could say they weren't was one he could respect.
Parting his jaws, he moved his focus to hunting for a few moments. There was still nothing, but he scented some clan mates that have passed through and felt that there would be no more prey for him, but he wasn't going to give up hope. Hunting wasn't about the catch, it was about the chase for him. The catch was just a huge bonus that he could boast about later.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:10 PM
RULER OF THE WORLD

Quote:
Russetstripe watched as the other female walked away. Once she was gone she tossed the prey out to the Loner. She watched seeing if he would come get it.
Fallen turned, hearing a thump behind him. The mouse laid there, and the she-cat watched him.

"Am I supposed to have this? " The tom asked, cocking his head. So after all of the fighting, she was just going to hand it to him? It might be a trap, but his stomach was growling. So the tom bended his head down, keeping his eyes on this mysterious clan cat, and picked up the mouse.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:20 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Fallen turned, hearing a thump behind him. The mouse laid there, and the she-cat watched him.

"Am I supposed to have this? " The tom asked, cocking his head. So after all of the fighting, she was just going to hand it to him? It might be a trap, but his stomach was growling. So the tom bended his head down, keeping his eyes on this mysterious clan cat, and picked up the mouse.
The she-cat watched as he picked up the mouse. "It may be against the code, but I still think showing kindness to others is a key trait to survive," she mewed to him. "What's your name?" she asked tilting her head.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:45 PM
RULER OF THE WORLD

Quote:
The she-cat watched as he picked up the mouse. "It may be against the code, but I still think showing kindness to others is a key trait to survive," she mewed to him. "What's your name?" she asked tilting her head.
"My name? Hmp. It's Fallen." The tom grunted, with the prey in his mouth. "What's yours? You seem like a pretty decent Clan cat, usually they are not as kind as you." He complimented, tail twitching low to the ground. His eyes were less aggressive, and more friendly.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"My name? Hmp. It's Fallen." The tom grunted, with the prey in his mouth. "What's yours? You seem like a pretty decent Clan cat, usually they are not as kind as you." He complimented, tail twitching low to the ground. His eyes were less aggressive, and more friendly.
"Russetstripe," she mewed. "My mother taught me to be kind to anyone. I couldn't be kind to you at first with the other cat around," she mewed. "I'm breaking the code for you," she sighed. "So I hope you enjoy that prey," she ended as she looked him over.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:58 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow winced slightly as his apprentice fell to the ground. He didn't want to knock him down, to hurt him, to beat him. But he had to train him, and he needed Burstpaw to fight. Releasing a sigh, the fiery tabby stepped back and shook out his pelt, ridding it of some extra dirt that clung there. "Come on Burstpaw get up!" He encouraged the apprentice lying sprawled on the ground before him. "You must fight. Think, if something like Ratnight were to come back, what would you do? Lay on the ground like a wailing kit?" He asked, his voice stern, painstakingly reminding him of his time as an apprentice with his mentor. "Get up and fight! The real enemies don't let you lie around. I know you're young, but you're obviously not too young to train and protect your Clan. If you were, you'd still be in the nursery with your sibling." He said his eyes trained on the apprentice, hoping this would stir him into understanding.
Just the thought of Ratnight sent chills up his spine, and Burstpaw leaped to his paws. If that fox-heart ever comes back, I'll rip him to shreds! He crouched low, bracing his let muscles, then completely went for it. He jumped up and tried to land on Flamingarrow's back, getting as much air as possible without losing control. It's really risky, but right now, I've gotta make it up to Flamingarrow... He narrowed his eyes, keeping a close watch on his target in case his mentor tried to dodge.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!