Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM

Old June 29th, 2020, 09:56 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Smallpines

Mumblepaw looked for a tree nearby with the stale scent of his own Clan. As he trotted up to it, he started rubbing his pelt of the rough, brown bark. It didn't feel good, but did he care? Nope. After he marked a couple of trees, Mumblepaw looked at Pineapple. He was glad he wasn't alone, cause that would've been scary. I wonder what Flamepaw is up to... he thought, hoping to see his sister after going around each border.

@Elementals

(eee)
Old June 30th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnpaw trotted out towards the border, her tail still set and forced to be straight behind her and not allowing her to move it. She looked up at her tired mentor “do you know any good hunting techniques I can use with my tail like this?”
@MagicCat99

Old July 1st, 2020, 08:03 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Dawnpaw trotted out towards the border, her tail still set and forced to be straight behind her and not allowing her to move it. She looked up at her tired mentor “do you know any good hunting techniques I can use with my tail like this?”
@MagicCat99
"The normal hunting crouch can work fine with it like that." Nighttuft meowed. The she padded through the territory as she spotted a lake. "I haven't thought you how to fish yet, have I?" She meowed, padding over to the lake.

Click my dragons!
Old July 1st, 2020, 08:40 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Dawnpaw shook her head as she followed her mentor “no, I don’t even know how to swim yet. When the swimming course happened for kits I had to make dirt and by the time I got back everyone had left” she looked curiously at the reflection in the lake slowly sticking out a paw to tal the reflection out of curiousity

@MagicCat99

Old July 1st, 2020, 09:00 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Dawnpaw shook her head as she followed her mentor “no, I don’t even know how to swim yet. When the swimming course happened for kits I had to make dirt and by the time I got back everyone had left” she looked curiously at the reflection in the lake slowly sticking out a paw to tal the reflection out of curiousity

@MagicCat99
Nighttuft blinked in confusion. "I said fish, not swim." The warrior meowed.

Click my dragons!
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:45 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Mumble @Dawnandfire
{Since no optional prompt was given, I guess we can just make one up along the way}

Upon arriving at the ThunderClan border, Berryscorch gave the area a quick survey, before turning to the two warriors who had been following behind her. "Shall we split up to get it done quicker? I'll start from that end over there," She paused briefly and flicked her tail over to the far end of the border. "One of you can take this section closest to us, and the other can take the middle section. Just remark the borders regularly and give a yell if you need anything." Giving them a second to let the direction sink in, she turned back away and headed off to the end of the border, getting ready to start re-freshening the markers.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; July 2nd, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:29 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

“I know, I was just saying that I don’t know how to swim, ya know in case I fall in or something” she looked out at the lake, not feeling as excited as she ought to be about going out on patrol yet again “I’m surprised Lionstar put us out on patrol so soon after the cave incident.”

@MagicCat99

Old July 1st, 2020, 10:26 PM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
[CENTER @Mumble @Dawnandfire
{Since no optional prompt was given, I guess we can just make one up along the way}

Upon arriving at the ThunderClan border, Berryscorch gave the area a quick survey, before turning to the two warriors who had been following behind her. "Shall we split up to get it done quicker? I'll start from that end over there," She paused briefly and flicked her tail over to the far end of the border. "One of you can take this section closest to us, and the other can take the middle section. Just remark the borders regularly and give a yell if you need anything." Giving them a second to let the direction sink in, she turned back away and headed off to the end of the border, getting ready to start re-freshening the markers.[/CENTER]
"I'll take the middle section."
Echostream flicked her tail and headed towards the middle section and continued on. She kept her ears perked up, kept flicking her tail while up in the air. She would be walking, sniffing and looking out at the same time.
@Mumble @Puddle~

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)

Last edited by Dawnandfire; July 1st, 2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 11:34 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
“I know, I was just saying that I don’t know how to swim, ya know in case I fall in or something” she looked out at the lake, not feeling as excited as she ought to be about going out on patrol yet again “I’m surprised Lionstar put us out on patrol so soon after the cave incident.”

@MagicCat99
"Oh, ok." Nighttuft flicked her tail. "We'll work on that later. Right now it's a hunting patrol." She looked at her apprentice as she crouched by the lake. "Honestly, me too." She flicked her tail again. "Watch." The warrior looked into the water, waiting patiently for a fish to swim closer. As soon as one swam close, she scooped it out of the water with her paw.

Click my dragons!
Old July 2nd, 2020, 02:19 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnandfire View Post
"I'll take the middle section."
Echostream flicked her tail and headed towards the middle section and continued on. She kept her ears perked up, kept flicking her tail while up in the air. She would be walking, sniffing and looking out at the same time.
@Mumble @Puddle~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Mumble @Dawnandfire

Upon arriving at the ThunderClan border, Berryscorch gave the area a quick survey, before turning to the two warriors who had been following behind her. "Shall we split up to get it done quicker? I'll start from that end over there," She paused briefly and flicked her tail over to the far end of the border. "One of you can take this section closest to us, and the other can take the middle section. Just remark the borders regularly and give a yell if you need anything." Giving them a second to let the direction sink in, she turned back away and headed off to the end of the border, getting ready to start re-freshening the markers.
Seeing that the other two areas were already chosen, she turned to pad in the direction of the last area, "I guess I'll go over here, then" she mewed as she padded over to refresh the scent marks. She made sure to keep her ears perked, just in case anything went wrong.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--