Today 10:13 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 04:35 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Houndpaw
she/her || @Jayvines @Slushie @Panda1440

Her legs were shaking, and as she lay on the ground, throat convulsing methodically with every beat that blood flowed out of her throat smoothly, Houndpaw barely registered Mistpaw screaming Bumblepaw's name. He was okay, wasn't he?

But then he came, and she let her head flop back, sighing a wet sigh of relief. Her big brother was here, and now everything was going to be okay. Or... not okay. Thanks to the location of the injury, she couldn't see it, but with everyone above her panicking, and her choking on her own blood, she could only assume the worst. "B-bumble you're here." She said softly, gazing up at him. Houndpaw had been so scared to think that he wasn't going to... be here to say goodbye.

Her body was trembling (she didn't really know why), and she inhaled, a gurgling, awful sound that made her wince. She was feeling... pained. It hurt more than she expected. Houndpaw had thought that death was more, 'oh i'm gonna die, cool let me just say some things to make those around me cry then it'll be just like i'm going to sleep peacefully', but no. This... this hurt.

Like mother like daughter, eh Houndpaw? She felt a growing hatred for that voice in her head. It had the most nasty things to say sometimes. "I... I really am..." She choked out, swallowing multiple times to try and free up enough room to rasp words out. "....sorry." She was sorry, because now she was leaving. Just like she promised not to do. "B-B-B-Bumble plea-please don't b-b-be m-mad....." Her words slurred together, and she started crying. Crying like a kit as Icicleripple started to try and heal her. Vain attempts to delay the inevitable, as mortifying of a conclusion as it was to come to.
Why was she so upset? She knew that she was going to die eventually, so why was it so scary now? Maybe because it hurt more than she expected. Maybe because it was actually happening and not just some random possibility or fear.

Or maybe because she hadn't expected it to happen so soon.

__________________________________________________ __

Maplefall
she/her || @corgigirl

From where she sat, crumpled on the ground above Loonpaw, she felt claws strike her face, and she stood with a snarl. Claws sliced into the flesh on her forelegs, and she let out a hiss of pain, keeling over briefly. Then she stood, and lunged forward, attempting to slice open his shoulder to let blood flow freely. "YOU KILLED A BABY! A CHILD!" She screeched in his face, the fury bleeding into her mind. Her mind went to the mother of the fallen child. Swinging another unsheathed paw, she tried to cut his cheek open. "That's for her mother!" She snapped her teeth, aiming to lock them onto his foreleg and bit down, trying to break it.

The pale furred she-cat hissed at him in response to whatever crap came out of his mouth, and backed away a step as Cindersky attacked. Watching her mentor attack his neck/shoulder, she slipped around to the other side, and lunged for his underbelly, trying to slide under there and start ripping at his stomach. If she was successful, she would then jump out and then try to leap onto his back and rip his shoulders up. With his size, it didn't leave much room for creativity.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 9th, 2022 at 04:42 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springtrap X Vanny View Post
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

Bluepaw hissed as Brightpaw suddenly kicked their legs at his jaw, snapping it open. The white apprentice howled in pain, getting blown back. "THIS IS RIVERCLAN'S TERRITORY!! THUNDERCLAN WILL NEVER WIN!! GO BACK TO THE FOREST WHERE YOU MICE BELONG!!" It hurt to yell, but nothing was stopping him. He ran forward to slam his side on Brightpaw, trying to scrap their back but felt claws on his tail and was thrown back. Bluepaw hissed in pain, trying again.
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢ Feeling their hind paws connect with the other apprentice’s jaw, the slender youth smirked slyly as their opponent uttered a screech of pain. “Burn in hell with your ancestors, you piece of foxdung!” They growled, jumping to their paws just before Bluepaw tried to slam his body into theirs. However, before they could go flying again, Brightpaw grabbed his tail with their front paws, sharp claws digging into him. With all her might, the Thunderclan flung the white-furred tomcat away, hearing him hiss as it happened. “All you Riverclan apprentices are the same!” She spat, her tail lashing behind her in quick succession, “Weak! Pathetic! Give me a worthy fight, you scum!” As the young tomcat charged at them once more, Brightpaw lifted a paw again, aiming to deliver a harsh slash across Bluepaw’s nose and muzzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Shimmerbird's eyes widened in horror as the apprentice barely managed to dodge her strike. "I didn't... I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you-" she started, but was cut off as Brightpaw charged her once more. The only reason Shimmerbird expected the swift change in sides was that Sparrowflight had used the type of move on her not long before she went to get WindClan, and the Shield turned to counter it. She reared onto her hind legs as the apprentice's claws came down, wincing as tufts of belly fur were ripped out, but no real damage was done.

Balancing on her hindpaws the gray and white flecked molly began to lash out at Brightpaw's muzzle and ears in an attempt to land stinging blows. "Go home, this isn't a fight you can win!"
➢ As the slim torbie apprentice ripped out tufts of fur out of their opponent’s side, they were appropriately pissed-off when their claws did not sink into her flesh nor even draw any blood. Then, like icing on the cake, a swift paw connected with the youth’s muzzle, sending them back again. The clan shield’s words only angered Brightpaw as they shook their head and looked at the molly again, their ears lying flat against their head. “I am not afraid to fight you! I am not a coward!” They yowled, “I didn’t ask for your mercy! I’ll gladly die for my clan rather than back down from a fight, you pathetic fishface!” With that being said, Brightpaw charged against, bringing their head down as they aimed to headbutt the larger cat’s exposed underbelly. Even though they could’ve easily died moments before from this cat’s paw, they still fought with a fiery emotion burning in their green-hued eyes.

Last edited by Captain; May 9th, 2022 at 04:57 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cindersky
What sort of nonsense was this cat spewing?? She had not spoken to Ashtail much at all that she could remember, and hearing that he had a crush on her was interesting considering most of the Clan knew she preferred she-cats. It was not a secret; but if Ashtail had a crush on her he certainly had never showed it - they had never even talked outside of finding that he had been planning to leave with these RiverClan cats.

"You were trespassing, fox-heart," she snapped as he moved out of her way. She landed on the ground just before him, not understanding why he was so upset when it had been him and Snowstorm breaking the code so frivolously like that. What were they teaching the cats in RiverClan?

She watched him, not bothering to wonder why he was not attacking as she lunged again, this time both of her foreclaws up to score down his face. She could keep him distracted here while Cloudypaw worked her way under his belly and tore him up. He could not defend himself in two places at once.

[ @poppy. @Serenitystar ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post

Shallowshiver | they/them

Slowly, the huge warrior stepped back from Snowleap, taking their claws off of him. While there was a chance, no matter how slight, that he was simply trying to get the upper hand and attack when their guard was a bit lowered, for now Shallowshiver decided they would trust him.

A foolish decision in hindsight, maybe, but now the main cat who had the potential of being harmed by this choice was them. And that knowledge was enough. Despite how rough their style of fighting may be, the dark warrior wasn't that fond of causing immense damage to their opponents unless it was needed, and now didn't seem to be one of those times.

"Shallowshiver" they spoke after a moment, gazing down at him with a mixed expression, "my name is Shallowshiver. I hope the next time we meet is under better terms, although if needed I will not hesitate to take you down again"

and with that threat still hanging in the air, they turned at ran back into the crowd to continue fighting for their clan.
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ After admitting defeat to the other dark-furred feline, the oriental longhair slowly felt their weight disappear off of his shoulders. He spared a glance up at them before easing himself into a sitting position, his body aching all over and various parts being drenched with blood. Snowleap had no plan to attack the Thunderclan warrior, no, especially after they fought fair-and-square. It would be a dirty move and that wasn’t how the Riverclan deputy liked to do things. He lifted a paw and attempted to wipe some of the blood out of his right eye, but to his dismay, it only seemed to smear the scarlet liquid more into his fur. Tsk, this would be a pain in the tail to groom lately, but he didn’t blame the enemy warrior for that. You don’t go into a war expecting to walk unscathed. Plus, he was lucky to come out of this fight with this as the worst wound.

The tall tomcat’s partial gaze flickered over to the warrior, who told him their name. “Shallowshiver,” Snowleap repeated, dipping his head respectfully to them, “My name is Snowleap..” There was a short pause after that before the deputy continued, “...but you probably already knew that.” The clans had already been informed that Skystar had picked him as the next deputy of Riverclan, obviously, so maybe the introduction was unneeded. To avoid the evident awkwardness, Snowleap nodded firmly. “I hope for that too.” He remarked as he eased himself into a standing position. As the oriental did that, the dark-furred warrior disappeared into the battle, leaving him there to ponder that interaction for a moment. It didn’t take long, however, for Snowleap to get back into the fight again though. With a huff, he started to race towards his next opponent, who would be Cindersky.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAE. View Post
Maybe he had hit her harder than he anticipated? Jaystride wasn't expecting her to eat dirt, and staggered back when she slammed into him. Teeth closed around his shoulder, and Jaystride tried to shake her off as he reached to claw her-- not aiming for anywhere specific, he just wanted her to let go.

[ @corgigirl ]
Pebblepaw’s teeth unclenched as she was hit in the neck by a unsheathed paw. Blood flowed down the side of her neck, but luckily, she didn’t think it tore anything. She yowled in pain. She attempted to jump on top of the warrior, to pin him down.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; May 9th, 2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

-Blackjaw-

What was happening? Why was Riverclan calling for Windclan!? He had just wanted to stay at camp. His mind raced as he ran towards the Cove. It was Riverclan terriorty, so he saw no reason to try and take it, but Thunderclan didn't seem to care. As he entered the Cove, he saw cats clawing at each other and he gasped. His body stood still, his mind in shock. What the hell did he expect? It was a damn battle after all. Trying to keep calm, he called out loudly, "Anyone injured?!" It wasn't his desire to fight. The cat's eyes darting around quickly, he surveyed the area for any bleeding bodies.

Suddenly he remembered his apprentice. Eggpaw was his responsibility. Had Eggpaw even come? He did have battle training. But the tom didn't want him here. Come to think of it, he didn't want anyone there.

-Horsetail-

His large paws pounded on the ground, breaking twigs and squashing bugs as he sprinted to the Firefly Cove. If Thunderclan wanted a battle, then they'd get a battle. His loose fur bounced up and down as he ran. As he stepped a paw into the Cove, his muscles tensed. Who would attack the massive cat? His ear twitched, listening for any sneak attacks. The tom's golden body moved slowly, his pale blue eyes focused on each cat who looked suspicious.

His white claws slide out slowly. His colossal paws thudded on the ground as he slammed them down each time he took a step. He hissed loudly, trying to draw another cat away from a clanmate of his, to ease their struggle.

{ BOTH OPEN! }

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690

Last edited by ThePiffle; May 9th, 2022 at 06:05 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:31 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Houndpaw
she/her || @Jayvines @Slushie @Panda1440

Her legs were shaking, and as she lay on the ground, throat convulsing methodically with every beat that blood flowed out of her throat smoothly, Houndpaw barely registered Mistpaw screaming Bumblepaw's name. He was okay, wasn't he?

But then he came, and she let her head flop back, sighing a wet sigh of relief. Her big brother was here, and now everything was going to be okay. Or... not okay. Thanks to the location of the injury, she couldn't see it, but with everyone above her panicking, and her choking on her own blood, she could only assume the worst. "B-bumble you're here." She said softly, gazing up at him. Houndpaw had been so scared to think that he wasn't going to... be here to say goodbye.

Her body was trembling (she didn't really know why), and she inhaled, a gurgling, awful sound that made her wince. She was feeling... pained. It hurt more than she expected. Houndpaw had thought that death was more, 'oh i'm gonna die, cool let me just say some things to make those around me cry then it'll be just like i'm going to sleep peacefully', but no. This... this hurt.

Like mother like daughter, eh Houndpaw? She felt a growing hatred for that voice in her head. It had the most nasty things to say sometimes. "I... I really am..." She choked out, swallowing multiple times to try and free up enough room to rasp words out. "....sorry." She was sorry, because now she was leaving. Just like she promised not to do. "B-B-B-Bumble plea-please don't b-b-be m-mad....." Her words slurred together, and she started crying. Crying like a kit as Icicleripple started to try and heal her. Vain attempts to delay the inevitable, as mortifying of a conclusion as it was to come to.
Why was she so upset? She knew that she was going to die eventually, so why was it so scary now? Maybe because it hurt more than she expected. Maybe because it was actually happening and not just some random possibility or fear.

Or maybe because she hadn't expected it to happen so soon.

__________________________________________________ __

Maplefall
she/her || @corgigirl

From where she sat, crumpled on the ground above Loonpaw, she felt claws strike her face, and she stood with a snarl. Claws sliced into the flesh on her forelegs, and she let out a hiss of pain, keeling over briefly. Then she stood, and lunged forward, attempting to slice open his shoulder to let blood flow freely. "YOU KILLED A BABY! A CHILD!" She screeched in his face, the fury bleeding into her mind. Her mind went to the mother of the fallen child. Swinging another unsheathed paw, she tried to cut his cheek open. "That's for her mother!" She snapped her teeth, aiming to lock them onto his foreleg and bit down, trying to break it.

The pale furred she-cat hissed at him in response to whatever crap came out of his mouth, and backed away a step as Cindersky attacked. Watching her mentor attack his neck/shoulder, she slipped around to the other side, and lunged for his underbelly, trying to slide under there and start ripping at his stomach. If she was successful, she would then jump out and then try to leap onto his back and rip his shoulders up. With his size, it didn't leave much room for creativity.
Birchheart growled, “I’ve never killed anybody, and not certainly a helpless apprentice!” Her paw sliced through the already bleeding cut in his shoulder, causing blood to gush out and pool on the ground and flow down his chest. He yowled in pain, but dodged a swipe at the face. Then, he felt teeth circle around his right leg. He screeched in pain, tears wielding in his eyes, it was probably broken. He attempted to crash his paw into her head to get her off of his leg and possibly knock her out.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; May 9th, 2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:37 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
➢ Feeling their hind paws connect with the other apprentice’s jaw, the slender youth smirked slyly as their opponent uttered a screech of pain. “Burn in hell with your ancestors, you piece of foxdung!” They growled, jumping to their paws just before Bluepaw tried to slam his body into theirs. However, before they could go flying again, Brightpaw grabbed his tail with their front paws, sharp claws digging into him. With all her might, the Thunderclan flung the white-furred tomcat away, hearing him hiss as it happened. “All you Riverclan apprentices are the same!” She spat, her tail lashing behind her in quick succession, “Weak! Pathetic! Give me a worthy fight, you scum!” As the young tomcat charged at them once more, Brightpaw lifted a paw again, aiming to deliver a harsh slash across Bluepaw’s nose and muzzle.
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

Bluepaw heard Brightpaw's words and suddenly dove his body down, trying to claw the cat's chest. "Alright! You asked for it!" He dove in a circle, trying to trip the ThunderClan apprentice and hold the apprentice down. When the cat threw him off, he was ready. The white fluffy RiverClan apprentice did a flip in the air, landed on a tree branch, and shot himself forward, claws aiming for Brightpaw's neck.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Birchheart growled, “I’ve never killed anybody, and not certainly a helpless apprentice!” Her paw sliced through the already bleeding cut in his shoulder, causing blood to gush out and pool on the ground and flow down his chest. He yowled in pain, but dodged a swipe at the face. Then, he felt teeth circle around his right leg. He screeched in pain, tears wielding in his eyes, it was probably broken. He attempted to crash his paw into her head to get her off of his leg and possibly knock her out.
A paw crashed into her head, and she pulled away from his leg with a moan of pain. "Well your Clanmate did. I doubt you would hesitate before doing the same." Her head pounded, and the queen wobbled a bit, rubbing her temple. She had to finish this. For Loonpaw. Darting forward again, she attempted to grab his unbroken leg and bite down as hard as possible, to try and break that one too. If successful, she aimed to grab his shoulders and shove him down, an incredibly agonizing way to fall, by shoving your body's weight on to broken legs. Hopefully he'd give in after that.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Ashtail couldn't stand it. He lunged for Cloudypaw, his own clanmate and tore her away from Darkscar, throwing the apprentice into a wall. (poppy. gave me permission to powerplay Cloudypaw in a PM, but can @poppy. reply to this?) He was larger than Darkscar, and even larger than Cindersky. "I loved you even from a distance, Cindersky! You never knew how much it hurt!" he roared, ready to swipe his claws.
@marni

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!