Today 02:55 AM

Old April 26th, 2021, 12:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post

Glancing to the side of her, she heard hemlockkit scoff, soon realizing it was directed towards her. Oops. Maybe she should've been more careful taking a seat. "I know!" she sighed exasperatedly. "I don't even like half of these cats, they get on my nerves. It's not like I'm going to change their names, so I shouldn't have to suffer and be here." especially the older apprentices and warriors, they all seemed stuck up and somehow got annoyed with buzzardkit. She was amazing! How could they get annoyed with her?

"Hhh..but I don't want to end up making dawnstar mad by not showing up, if I'm honest." she admitted with a large frown. If she didn't have to worry about dawnstar potentially getting upset, she'd choose to stay in the nursery and sleep everytime there was a ceremony unless it was hers, one of her siblings, or bonekits.
Hemlockkit felt the frown on her face grow instead into a wide smile, her eyes brightening. Who knew this cat was so agreeable! The transgender she-cat nodded enthusiastically, almost a complete 180 from what she was like just moments before. "agreed. Most of these cats are so uptight. Like, chill, we arent out to get you" She sighed, rolling her eyes and scrunching up her nose, "Hardly anyone here is any fun to play with, and no one bothers to even try and talk to us." she ranted, looking at Buzzardkit in disbelief.

The black and white she-kit nodded solemnly at the confession, a small frown growing on her face, "I know, right? Dawnstar is scary sometimes." Hemlockkit leaned closer to buzzardkit and lowered her voice to a whisper, "I heard that she once killed an apprentice for asking a question about hunting" she stared at the other kit with wide eyes, obviously not noticing how much of a lie the tale was.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar cocked her head from one side to the other as he tried to recall if there was anything else worth mentioning... oh! Yeah, that dumbass. She almost forgot about her.

"If you haven't noticed, I've adopted a few more kits, let's try not to lose them as we do with all of our kits. Also, Queens, you've nothing to do but take care of the kits. I don't understand why I keep finding so many of them wandering around outside of the camp. If you can not figure out how to entertain them, I'll be starting their training at least two moons earlier." It was debatable whether she'd actually do that. She probably would if the kit looked sturdy enough, Icestar had started training her from kittenhood onward, it made apprenticehood slightly easier, and she was made a warrior four moons after so that was something there. Dawnstar would think about it, that, or at least see if one of the younger warriors were interested in training groups of kits. It would help with mentoring for the warrior and give the kits something to do.

"One of our former deserters returned, normally I wouldn't bother with such an announcement, but this one waltzed into my den, admitted to running away out of fear, and demand that I take her back into the clan. When I did not, she thought it would be a great idea to try and kill me. It was foolish and downright stupid, unfortunately, she failed to make me even break a sweat, I shattered her jaw in return for the disrespect. Now, usually, I would kill one of you for challenging me like that, but this one gave up pretty fast after her jaw broke. She relented and was willing to submit to any punishment I saw fit so long as she was allowed to return. I like that kind of commitment. So I brought her back in. Whitetail's new name will be Brokenjaw." Dawnstar hasn't seen the cat around, she'd like to assume the molly was in the medicine cat's den.

"Let Brokenjaw's audacity be a lesson and example to those of you who dislike the way I lead the clan, who want to play hero and stand up for your so-called 'justice', who want to continue to divide the clan and fight me. You'll fail, Blackhaze, Croakingtoad, Crowskip, Beastspark, and on and on. They all fought against me and they all lost, I don't care if you hate me, don't like the way I lead ShadowClan, whatever. The exits right over there, leave, otherwise, keep your head down and do as I say. Nothing going to stop me, I don't have time to look over my shoulder, you want to challenge me, step up and fight. I call the shots here, get used to it. Nothings going to bring me down." Dawnstar was certain there were more than a few out there planning some stupid way to get rid of her. Dawnstar enjoyed the rush in her veins, it was literally fuel for the flames, every fight, every threat to her life, she'd destroy every single one. They could keep trying, but it was a useless endeavor. That reminds her, she needed to start looking for bunny lovers after they were done with the pack of dogs. She hasn't hunted anyone yet.

"That's it for now, meeting dismissed. Those of you cowards who are going to hide in your dens, get out of my face. Those of you who are joining me for the dog fight, stay here. I'll divide you into patrols and work from there."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

;Hopepelt;
The warrior frowned. Why would someone try and defeat Dawnstar? It had happened before, but she didn't get it. Nobody was a perfect leader, but that didn't mean you should kill them.. she shook her head and looked for her new apprentice.
An apprentice! This was amazing.
"Whitepaw! You want to start training?" she mewed.

@~Fierceclaw~

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:54 PM

Darktiger was stumped on why the leader would accyse someone of trying to get rid of dawnstar

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 26th, 2021, 01:55 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Hemlockkit felt the frown on her face grow instead into a wide smile, her eyes brightening. Who knew this cat was so agreeable! The transgender she-cat nodded enthusiastically, almost a complete 180 from what she was like just moments before. "agreed. Most of these cats are so uptight. Like, chill, we arent out to get you" She sighed, rolling her eyes and scrunching up her nose, "Hardly anyone here is any fun to play with, and no one bothers to even try and talk to us." she ranted, looking at Buzzardkit in disbelief.

The black and white she-kit nodded solemnly at the confession, a small frown growing on her face, "I know, right? Dawnstar is scary sometimes." Hemlockkit leaned closer to buzzardkit and lowered her voice to a whisper, "I heard that she once killed an apprentice for asking a question about hunting" she stared at the other kit with wide eyes, obviously not noticing how much of a lie the tale was.
Buzzardkits eyes widened at hemlockkits little confession, growing visibly uncomfortable for a split second, but regaining her composure quickly. "Really? That seems kind of...." how was she supposed to put it. "fake. I've questioned a lot of the warriors around here about some things...but it might be true." she shrugged. She hoped it wasn't true. Being killed for asking about hunting? It made her shiver.

As soon as dawnstar spoke up, the kit turned her head to look at the leader, half listening half not. The announcement of brokenjaw (formerly whitetail) and her battle with dawnstar made her fur bristle. She shattered her jaw? She was that strong? The whole speech about everyone who challenged her lost and all definitely didn't help settle her nerves. In that moment, she realized that everything embershadow had told her was true.

She glanced over to hemlockkit with worried eyes. "Urgh...I'm going back to the nursery, you should too." she told before rising from the place she was sitting, turning and making her way towards the nursery.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:56 PM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw swallowed hard. He hoped Buzzardkit wouldn't tell on him. When Dawnstar dismissed the meeting, Smokepaw relunctantly stayed where he was.

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw didn't like what Dawnstar was saying but she wouldn't betray Dawnstar. She had joined Shadowclan for a reason right? Right? Whitepaw looked at her mentor. "No. I'm going to go and fight the dogs. Maybe another time?" She meowed
@Lavender'fur

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud agreed with what Dawnstar was saying. Cats that wanted to argue with Dawnstar were cowards and weak. Dapplecloud proudly stayed where she was when Dawnstar dismissed the meeting. Any warriors or apprentices that left were weak and afraid.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; April 26th, 2021 at 01:57 PM.
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Moonpaw stayed. She didn't care whether she got yelled at she was going. She was going to prove that she deserved to be a warrior or at least an apperentice

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 26th, 2021, 01:58 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Ashenpaw couldnt hep but let out a snort at the whole ordeal that went down. Wow, talk about stupid! If he were dawnstar, he would've gotten rid of the idiot then and there, whether it was through exile or execution. Once a traitor always a traitor, he assumed. As the meeting was dismissed, he stayed put right where he was. He was going on that damn patrol, and that was that.

// @Undertaker

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 26th, 2021, 02:00 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

{~Larkwing~}
~ @cunning ~

Larkwing paused as Dawnstar finished talking. She had to take all this in, whew. Distracting herself usually worked, so she looked around for Nightfur. He was a good distraction, and so was thinking about the dog fight. The dog fight!

{~Brackenpaw~}
{Open}

The brown and white tabby apprentice paced back and forth, thinking about the dog attack. Would Frecklepaw be there? Was Stormshadow going? Was she going to lose her mentor, like the last one?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 26th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Embershadow nodded. He knew there would be something else. He sat still as Dawnstar made it clear that she, once again, would be merciless against anybody with a different opinion. It was so obvious how ruthless and uncaring she was that he had no idea how she was still in charge. He thought back to his earlier conversation with the kit, the one who was fed stories of WindClan terrorizing ShadowClan, and hoped she was listening to the leader's words. Surely now, she had to question Dawnstar's motives.

As the meeting ended, he got to his feet and meowed to Crowpaw. "I know I said that I would take you out when the meeting was over, but I forgot I already volunteered to be a part of the dog attack. StarClan forbid, I go hide in the warrior's den." His whiskers twitched at the sarcasm. "I'll show you around afterword." Provided he returned. Feeling a bit bad about abandoning her, Embershadow turned away from her and padded toward Dawnstar. @Pepperkins

Last edited by MooingPanda; April 26th, 2021 at 02:02 PM.