Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post

Rabbitpaw
The young apprentice was exhausted. She'd stayed at Wolfglare's side for the rest of the fight, not having much contact with other rogues thanks the the warrior's frightening aura. They'd separated shortly after, and Rabbitpaw was intent on finding her mentor, only to get body checked by an adrenaline crash; the fear that kept her alert faded into a weak sluggishness, and the loud pumping of blood through her ears waned into a dull headache as the pain throughout her body made her paws feel like weighted stones. But even while she crouched by the apprentice den, hoping to spot her mentor in the crowd of torn up, but victorious warriors, there was so much going on around camp that she couldn't allow herself to close her eyes for a minute.

Iceheart was going to be their new leader? The thought sent an anticipating thrill up her spine, one she couldn't tell was good or bad. Iceheart was a magnificent warrior, and wouldn't allow the other clans to walk all over them. But there were some hesitant thoughts set there by her apprenticeship by the thoughtful warrior, Snowfrost. Iceheart was strong, but was she going to help make them stronger, or bully the clan into submission?

All these thoughts circling in her mind only made her dizzy, and her loss of blood certainly wasn't helping. Her consciousness stuttered, her thoughts jumbling into a mess and her eyesight went black for a split second as she wobbled on her paws, threatening to tip over.
Foamstalk noticed the staggering apprentice, racing to her side and gently placing his shoulder on her side, so if she were to stagger down she could lean on him. He was warm, his fully black still storing and soaking in heat from the sun. "Are you okay?"He asked simply, hoping for a response. His former mentors words stuck in his head; If a cat is injured, remember to first ask a question, make sure they're responsive. "You're unbalanced, lean on me."His tone gave off more of an order than an option.

The tom surveyed the she-cat, from her wobbly paws to her dizzy eyes, he did take time to admire her appearance. He took more time to try and find every injury, worry filled his stomach. He too felt sick at the thought of all the change that had tackled Shadowclan. He grinds his teeth, making the scraping sound of sandpaper for a moment, then stopping. He stopped his won train of thought, focusing on the apprentice. Foamstalk himself looked like a young warrior, less experienced, but his eyes held age. They were blue, a deep dark blue, they were wide, making him seem that he was gazing. At the moment he ways gazing, but only at the apprentice.
Old October 17th, 2019, 02:39 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Foamstalk noticed the staggering apprentice, racing to her side and gently placing his shoulder on her side, so if she were to stagger down she could lean on him. He was warm, his fully black still storing and soaking in heat from the sun. "Are you okay?"He asked simply, hoping for a response. His former mentors words stuck in his head; If a cat is injured, remember to first ask a question, make sure they're responsive. "You're unbalanced, lean on me."His tone gave off more of an order than an option.

The tom surveyed the she-cat, from her wobbly paws to her dizzy eyes, he did take time to admire her appearance. He took more time to try and find every injury, worry filled his stomach. He too felt sick at the thought of all the change that had tackled Shadowclan. He grinds his teeth, making the scraping sound of sandpaper for a moment, then stopping. He stopped his won train of thought, focusing on the apprentice. Foamstalk himself looked like a young warrior, less experienced, but his eyes held age. They were blue, a deep dark blue, they were wide, making him seem that he was gazing. At the moment he ways gazing, but only at the apprentice.
---
Rabbitpaw
The sudden presence at her side supported her in time to keep her from falling over. Normally she would have been spooked out of her mind and probably would have leaped a foot off the ground, but she was so out of it she could hardly focus. That, and she only had three good legs at the moment.

She blinked, shaking her head to try to clear out all the cotton and focusing on the warm pelt pressed against her side that was keeping her steady. Her nose was still clogged with dried blood that had leaked down from her wounded eye, but she highly doubted a feral rogue would still be in camp, let alone supporting her. "Yeah...yeah I think I'm okay for now." She mumbled once his question registered in her cloudy mind, leaning against him without a fuss at the order, and letting herself sink into the warm black fur. She nearly passed out again, though the sound of something scraping shook her to wakefulness.

She squinted up at the larger tom with her good eye, faintly recognizing the young warrior. She'd never really talked to him before, though she'd seen him around. His wide, old eyes startled her for a moment, and she straightened up a bit, not so much leaning against him anymore now that she was more alert. The folded ears atop her head twitched, and she stared at him for a moment, her one bright yellow eye assessing the tom.

"Who are you again?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 17th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 03:01 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
[Open]

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den, looking around the clearing at all his clanmates. The patrols were all out and he was free to hang around until he went hunting later on. The Shadowclan deputy walked over to the fresh kill pile and took out a mouse. The mouse wasn’t for him it was for Citrusflower. He always gave her some prey, knowing that soon she’ll join the elders. There was nothing much the molly could do anymore. She had shown that during the battle when she hid behind him the whole entire time.

The Shadowclan deputy looked around and spotted his ex mate by the nursery. He forgot that she always hangs around the nursery. The tom wondered if she wished she were back inside. Crowtail walked over to the molly and placed the mouse down at her paws before walking away. ‘Is there a chance she could be a forever queen instead of an elder,’ He thought. Citrusflower was still young and it hurt him inside to see her so helpless.

Crowtail shook the thoughts out of his head and padded to his usual spot in the clearing. The tom sat down, not daring to eat until he went out hunting later on. He glanced around the clearing before he sat himself down on the ground. His tail wrapped around his paws.

The tom gave his fur a small wash, trying his best to take care of himself. He had been so worried about other cats that he hadn’t washed his fur in days. Crowtail smoothed down his back fur in nice clean licks. Once he was finished he laid himself down and felt the warmth of the sun on his back.
Icestar padded out of her den that morning having slept restfully. She'd gone out to find fresh bedding after tidying up the neglected leader's den, and had found an old bird's nest, scoring a bunch of soft feathers. She bent herself into a lavish stretch, her muscles rippling beneath her dark pelt. She noticed her deputy reclining in the sun. She probably ought to talk with him. They were meant to lead together, so she knew she would have to put aside her discomfort with him sooner or later. He had done well so far, anyways.

"You've done well to send out patrols in my absence," She told him, trying not to sound too bitter. She had to at least pretend to be nice. She worded her sentence in a way that was clearly praise, but avoided using the words "thank you". Icestar didn't thank any cat but herself.

She had noticed how much the black cat favored her sister, Citrusflower. Even if he was not her sister's mate anymore, that still counted for some form of kinship, didn't it? Maybe, maybe not. Icestar had little respect for her puny, timid sister. Crowtail probably only pitied her. No cat would actively seek out such a rabbit-hearted cat as a mate.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Icestar padded out of her den that morning having slept restfully. She'd gone out to find fresh bedding after tidying up the neglected leader's den, and had found an old bird's nest, scoring a bunch of soft feathers. She bent herself into a lavish stretch, her muscles rippling beneath her dark pelt. She noticed her deputy reclining in the sun. She probably ought to talk with him. They were meant to lead together, so she knew she would have to put aside her discomfort with him sooner or later. He had done well so far, anyways.

"You've done well to send out patrols in my absence," She told him, trying not to sound too bitter. She had to at least pretend to be nice. She worded her sentence in a way that was clearly praise, but avoided using the words "thank you". Icestar didn't thank any cat but herself.

She had noticed how much the black cat favored her sister, Citrusflower. Even if he was not her sister's mate anymore, that still counted for some form of kinship, didn't it? Maybe, maybe not. Icestar had little respect for her puny, timid sister. Crowtail probably only pitied her. No cat would actively seek out such a rabbit-hearted cat as a mate.
Crowtail scrambled to his paws when the leader walked up to him. He listened closely to her her at her compliment. He knew that she was pretending to be nice to him, but he knew better then to say anything to her about it. He would just have to go along with it. The shadowclan deputy dipped his head to his leader.

"I just thought we needed more hunting and border patrols.", he meowed with no emotions. Crowtail showed no signs of agression at all or even rebellion. He truely respected her even when it seemed she wasn't being fair to him. When he joined the clan he promised that no matter happened he would remain loyal to his clan until the day he dies. He met her eyes, but soon glanced away.

Crowtail looked at Citrusflower who was now eating her mose. Thoughts rushed through his head. He could never get back with her, knowing that he would just get in the way of things. He would continue to help her as a friend, since they were no more. They had been done for a long time and it was time for the shadowclan deputy to move on and find someone else.

The Shadowclan deputy tried to find the words to say in his mind to her. "If you ever need me to get you anything feel free to ask. I don't mind being trested like a slave.", he admitted. There was no anger in his voice, he was being quite serious. Crowtail knew it wasn't a way of getting her trust, but this was a gift to her. He wanted to show her that he respected her and her decisions.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 17th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

[Open]

She moved on stealthy paws, wandering the outskirts of the training ground with those intense amber eyes. Training, those were one of her mother's orders. To train, to fight, to strengthen the body for the upcoming battling. Dawnstripe would do just that, despite her rather young age, she was no pushover in battle. She could still recall the days she spent on these training grounds perfecting moves her mother had taught and using her own ideas to better perform and execute these moves. She could still recall the feeling of being so out of breath and dead tired as she pushed herself to her breaking point day after day and then over to just for the flicker of pride and what she hoped was affection in her mother's eye. The taste of blood in her mouth after she overexerted herself, make a mistake and end up sinking her fangs into the muscle. The feeling of claws and fangs along her body so that she'd know the pain of a true battle and not recoil from it. Yes, she remembered every single little thing her mother put her through in order for her to prove her 'strength'.

The powerful maine coon mixed let out a soft sigh, blinking her eyes slowly she banished her memories and looked around the clearing. She wanted an opponent to spar against, of course, she'd keep her claws and fangs in check. Sending, even if they were a bug, the medicine cat or making them incapable of battle would be problematic. They needed everyone to help in the upcoming battle. She would no be so careless as to cull their ranks. She needed someone worthy of her time, someone, worth a fight.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 17th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
---
Rabbitpaw
The sudden presence at her side supported her in time to keep her from falling over. Normally she would have been spooked out of her mind and probably would have leaped a foot off the ground, but she was so out of it she could hardly focus. That, and she only had three good legs at the moment.

She blinked, shaking her head to try to clear out all the cotton and focusing on the warm pelt pressed against her side that was keeping her steady. Her nose was still clogged with dried blood that had leaked down from her wounded eye, but she highly doubted a feral rogue would still be in camp, let alone supporting her. "Yeah...yeah I think I'm okay for now." She mumbled once his question registered in her cloudy mind, leaning against him without a fuss at the order, and letting herself sink into the warm black fur. She nearly passed out again, though the sound of something scraping shook her to wakefulness.

She squinted up at the larger tom with her good eye, faintly recognizing the young warrior. She'd never really talked to him before, though she'd seen him around. His wide, old eyes startled her for a moment, and she straightened up a bit, not so much leaning against him anymore now that she was more alert. The folded ears atop her head twitched, and she stared at him for a moment, her one bright yellow eye assessing the tom.

"Who are you again?"
"Foamstalk. Yours?" The tom only spoke calmly, his meow was deep, fairly soothing. The sun bounced off his pelt, making it shine slightly. He noticed he had been able to get her full attention with the scraping, about to apologize but thinking better of it. After all, at least she didn't pass out. The toms long legs were bent slightly, so the apprentice could lean. He felt her weight shift off him as the apprentice became more alert. He began to notices her injures. "Great starclan, you sure are hurt. Lay down, you musn't let yourself tire too quickly. " This was more gentle, a kinder tone and less of an order, well the kindest tone he could muster.

The Tom studied her state of alertness, soaking in every detail, his eyes trailing from her nose to her tail. The tall preferably lean-ish tom tried .to keep his state of alert calm, the only signs were his twitching ear. His ear, left twitched every direction it could reach, listening for possible signs of hostility or trouble from around him.
Old October 17th, 2019, 08:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[Open]

She moved on stealthy paws, wandering the outskirts of the training ground with those intense amber eyes. Training, those were one of her mother's orders. To train, to fight, to strengthen the body for the upcoming battling. Dawnstripe would do just that, despite her rather young age, she was no pushover in battle. She could still recall the days she spent on these training grounds perfecting moves her mother had taught and using her own ideas to better perform and execute these moves. She could still recall the feeling of being so out of breath and dead tired as she pushed herself to her breaking point day after day and then over to just for the flicker of pride and what she hoped was affection in her mother's eye. The taste of blood in her mouth after she overexerted herself, make a mistake and end up sinking her fangs into the muscle. The feeling of claws and fangs along her body so that she'd know the pain of a true battle and not recoil from it. Yes, she remembered every single little thing her mother put her through in order for her to prove her 'strength'.

The powerful maine coon mixed let out a soft sigh, blinking her eyes slowly she banished her memories and looked around the clearing. She wanted an opponent to spar against, of course, she'd keep her claws and fangs in check. Sending, even if they were a bug, the medicine cat or making them incapable of battle would be problematic. They needed everyone to help in the upcoming battle. She would no be so careless as to cull their ranks. She needed someone worthy of her time, someone, worth a fight.
( hope u don't mind )

Cherrymist a she cat in her 20's padded into the grounds. Her gaze hungry and eager to start training again. It's been moons since she was an apprentice and to be honest ....She felt useless. She felt that she wasn't able to be at her full potential . This gave her an opportunity to move around and show her strength. The beautiful molly scanned the grounds only for her eyes to land on a rather muscular looking she cat. She couldn't help but hum in satisfaction with how the other looked she looks worthy enough . with a smile the reddish orange and white warrior trotted toward the other " you look bored" she commented with a smirk. " mind if I join? I can't wait to get back to training . It's been so long " .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 17th, 2019, 09:19 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
"Foamstalk. Yours?" The tom only spoke calmly, his meow was deep, fairly soothing. The sun bounced off his pelt, making it shine slightly. He noticed he had been able to get her full attention with the scraping, about to apologize but thinking better of it. After all, at least she didn't pass out. The toms long legs were bent slightly, so the apprentice could lean. He felt her weight shift off him as the apprentice became more alert. He began to notices her injures. "Great starclan, you sure are hurt. Lay down, you musn't let yourself tire too quickly. " This was more gentle, a kinder tone and less of an order, well the kindest tone he could muster.

The Tom studied her state of alertness, soaking in every detail, his eyes trailing from her nose to her tail. The tall preferably lean-ish tom tried .to keep his state of alert calm, the only signs were his twitching ear. His ear, left twitched every direction it could reach, listening for possible signs of hostility or trouble from around him.
---
Rabbitpaw
"Rabbitpaw." She answered with a slight tilt of her head, the movement causing spots to dance in her vision. Foamstalk's coat caught her attention and she stared at it absentmindedly, watching as the sunlight made it gleam. Blinking out of her stupor at his words, she gave a noncommittal shrug, wincing as the wounds on her shoulder reopened and blood began to drip down her left leg and plop down on the dirt below. "Tis but a scratch."

She didn't want to cause a commotion, Agaveheart was probably dealing with cats more wounded than she was. She'd even heard of some of her clanmates dying, which saddened her, though she didn't know any of them well.

She still hadn't found her mentor, who was probably out on patrol to make sure the rogues were gone for good. She hoped Snowfrost hadn't gotten hurt too badly. She wished she could've gotten to see her mentor fight. She must have been amazing. Rabbitpaw swayed slightly on her paws once more as her thoughts trailed off, her half-lidded yellow eye once more gazing in reverie at Foamstalk's shiny black fur.

monty python anyone? XD

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 17th, 2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 09:31 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail scrambled to his paws when the leader walked up to him. He listened closely to her her at her compliment. He knew that she was pretending to be nice to him, but he knew better then to say anything to her about it. He would just have to go along with it. The shadowclan deputy dipped his head to his leader.

"I just thought we needed more hunting and border patrols.", he meowed with no emotions. Crowtail showed no signs of agression at all or even rebellion. He truely respected her even when it seemed she wasn't being fair to him. When he joined the clan he promised that no matter happened he would remain loyal to his clan until the day he dies. He met her eyes, but soon glanced away.

Crowtail looked at Citrusflower who was now eating her mose. Thoughts rushed through his head. He could never get back with her, knowing that he would just get in the way of things. He would continue to help her as a friend, since they were no more. They had been done for a long time and it was time for the shadowclan deputy to move on and find someone else.

The Shadowclan deputy tried to find the words to say in his mind to her. "If you ever need me to get you anything feel free to ask. I don't mind being trested like a slave.", he admitted. There was no anger in his voice, he was being quite serious. Crowtail knew it wasn't a way of getting her trust, but this was a gift to her. He wanted to show her that he respected her and her decisions.
"Well that's an odd way of wording your support, but alright," the larger cat looked at him quizzically. This cat was surely a strange one. She never understood what Citrusflower saw in him, and it would surely take a while to figure him out. But she'd get there eventually, if she was in fact supposed to rule with him.

"I've got another task for you, now that you mention it." She looked around at the warriors coming and going from the clearing. Some of them did in fact look rather worse-for-wear after all of the tragedy that the clan had faced. "Alongside the patrols, I want you to assign groups of three or four warriors to practice battle moves with each other. Apprentices can be included, but they are supposed to get their own training. Warriors need to practice against other warriors as well. This needs to become a regular occurence, if we are to become fit enough to properly defend our borders."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
( hope u don't mind )

Cherrymist a she cat in her 20's padded into the grounds. Her gaze hungry and eager to start training again. It's been moons since she was an apprentice and to be honest ....She felt useless. She felt that she wasn't able to be at her full potential . This gave her an opportunity to move around and show her strength. The beautiful molly scanned the grounds only for her eyes to land on a rather muscular looking she cat. She couldn't help but hum in satisfaction with how the other looked she looks worthy enough . with a smile the reddish orange and white warrior trotted toward the other " you look bored" she commented with a smirk. " mind if I join? I can't wait to get back to training . It's been so long " .
(Nope, you're good.)
Dawnstripe turned her head as her piercing eyes fell to the she-cat that padded up to her. Her face held that normal almost arrogant look, but her eyes, they spoke loudly of her dissatisfaction with the feline that padded up to her. She was a pretty little thing, delicate, easy to break. She didn't look like much to Dawnstripe, but appearances could be deceiving. In this case, Dawnstripe was hoping that was true, it wouldn't do to have a weak sparring partner. She rose with fluent grace from where she had been sitting and padded past Cherrymist. "Don't bore me." Were the only words of approval Cherrymist obtained as Dawnstripe placed a decent amount of tail lengths between them. As she turned to face the other warrior, her body slide into a perfect crouch. Her long bushy tail waved behind her, indicating that she was ready whenever Cherrymist was.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread