Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by forest
Today 07:59 AM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:43 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
spiritshadow noticed her brother smiling and grinned back. as she watched him race ahead of her, the female received a random burst of energy; probably tied with her competitive spirit. waiting a few moments for him to slow down, she quickened her pace to a swift run, nearing the mouse. as the scent grew stronger, her stomach growled defiantly, though spiritshadow wasn't allowed to eat the fresh-kill according to the warrior code; it had to go to the fresh-kill pile first. "catch up, slowpoke," she said teasingly, winking at her littermate kindly. she stumbled slightly on her paws but caught herself fast, not allowing herself to be embarrassed by something as mere as a stumble.
Swiftfox started to breath really hard he couldn't catch his breath for some reason he sat down hopping that would help but it didn't. He started to wheeze and he started to become scarred. His vision started fogging up and then before it went completely black he fell to the ground all he could see was black and nothing else.

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:46 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Swiftfox started to breath really hard he couldn't catch his breath for some reason he sat down hopping that would help but it didn't. He started to wheeze and he started to become scarred. His vision started fogging up and then before it went completely black he fell to the ground all he could see was black and nothing else.
spiritshadow abruptly halted and stumbled on her paws for a few second, landing flat on her head. she breathed heavily, her vision slightly dizzy. the female attempted to regain her composure, shaking the bits of dirt off of her fur and blinking to ward off the dizziness. "swiftfox?" she asked in a confused and frightened voice. the warrior jerkily prodded her brother, hopping he would wake up from unconsciousness. she nudged him gently with her nose, whiskers twitching with worry.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:50 PM

Quote:
spiritshadow abruptly halted and stumbled on her paws for a few second, landing flat on her head. she breathed heavily, her vision slightly dizzy. the female attempted to regain her composure, shaking the bits of dirt off of her fur and blinking to ward off the dizziness. "swiftfox?" she asked in a confused and frightened voice. the warrior jerkily prodded her brother, hopping he would wake up from unconsciousness. she nudged him gently with her nose, whiskers twitching with worry.
Swiftfox felt something poking him but he could't do anything he couldn't see who it was. "H....He..Help me." He said with the little bit of breath he had in him.

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:56 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Swiftfox felt something poking him but he could't do anything he couldn't see who it was. "H....He..Help me." He said with the little bit of breath he had in him.
spiritshadow's eyes widened in alarm as she pushed Swiftfox along the grass, trying to get him back to camp. noticing she wasn't making much progress, she struggled and grabbed him by the scruff, pushing him along.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
spiritshadow's eyes widened in alarm as she pushed Swiftfox along the grass, trying to get him back to camp. noticing she wasn't making much progress, she struggled and grabbed him by the scruff, pushing him along.
Swiftfox felt something pull him he didn't know what was happening at all he wish he did but he didn't.]
(Sorry it wasn't much) @Hopekitt

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; February 2nd, 2019 at 11:27 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 11:50 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Swiftfox felt something pull him he didn't know what was happening at all he wish he did but he didn't.]
(Sorry it wasn't much) @Hopekitt
suddenly spiritshadow felt her knees buckle, her vision swaying blurrily. she fell off of her paws, falling into unconsciousness almost immediately.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:34 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Torrentfeather flexed her claws in surprise, "Wow!" she exclaimed, "Wonderful. You're smarter than I'd assumed, hm? Alright, then. I thought I would have to explain, but I can see I do not. We can move on to training now," she trotted a few feet away, turning around to face her apprentice. "We'll start by giving you a bit of a warm-up. Sit back on your haunches like this." She sat back and lifted her forepaws toward her chest, tucking her elbows in and keeping her tail very still. Shuffling a bit, she pushed off with her hindlegs and landed neatly a few feet from where she'd been before, "And push off with your hindlegs. Try to extend your claws to provide some friction when you land. I'm going to teach you how to use your hindlegs to bluff - or possibly use - a defense mechanism. Got it?" she sat back and repeated the action again.
Happy with his mentors response, Rowanpaw copied Torrentfeather.
"Like this?" The young cat turned to face his mentor with pride in his eyes as he launched from the ground. His smugness at being able to pull off the stance came crashing down along with Rowanpaws body as he slipped on his descent from the leap and landed on his flank.
"Oww." The apprentice moaned, his pride injured more than his legs.
"I forgot to extend my claws and I was looking around at you.... Everything hurts!" Rowanpaw felt to ashamed to get up and lay on the ground as his mentors came over.
I'm such an idiot! Rowanpaw thought.

Last edited by stormblaze; February 3rd, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:41 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post
As Webcloud emerged through the warriors den she shook her pelt of the dirt from the ground. She moved a lot in her sleep so she usually ended up rolling off her moss bedding. She walked through game, watching everyone play games and some warriors talking to their apprentices about their duties of that day. Webcloud sighed. She wanted to be a mentor soon.
[Open]
Thornkit came out of the nursery sluggishly still pawing sleep from her eyes. As soon as the light ginger tabby spotted Webcloud she stood up attentive. She was almost old enough to be an apprentice and she hoped that Webcloud could be her mentor. She liked Webcloud.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:20 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post

Happy with his mentors response, Rowanpaw copied Torrentfeather.
"Like this?" The young cat turned to face his mentor with pride in his eyes as he launched from the ground. His smugness at being able to pull off the stance came crashing down along with Rowanpaws body as he slipped on his descent from the leap and landed on his flank.
"Oww." The apprentice moaned, his pride injured more than his legs.
"I forgot to extend my claws and I was looking around at you.... Everything hurts!" Rowanpaw felt to ashamed to get up and lay on the ground as his mentors came over.
I'm such an idiot! Rowanpaw thought.
Torrentfeather trotted up and began to lap her raspy tongue over Rownpaw's shoulder, "Mouse-brain," she purred teasingly, "C'mon, get on up. You're fine. You're not bleeding. Yeah, you didn't extend your claws, but I'm proud that you noticed instead of wondering what you did wrong. Nice job. Now try again."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 3rd, 2019, 10:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post

Nimblebreeze let out a sort sigh, her paws feeling light and her head now cleared of any bad thoughts haunting her. She'd finally let all her stress go with this one conversation, but she was sure it wouldn't last. Nothing lasted, even the most beautiful flower dies, and that was just how it was. Nimble had accepted this a long time ago, and time and time again small things reminded her. She looked over to the sky, the sun was going down and it seemed like no time at all had passed to them. But around everyone, it had seemed even longer. A small frown placed itself on her muzzle. She'd might as well visit her father today, no use in leaving him hanging. "My... sorry Stagbeam, but I'm afraid I must go for now." She mewed, a sad look in her eyes. she kept up her smile despite this. "I'll have to see you another time!" She mewed, laughing a bit as she stood up.

Stagbeam gave her a reassuring smile as she bid him farewell. “Oh, no problem Nimblebreeze! I enjoyed simply talking to you.” Her out a kind purr, flicking his fluffy tail. He knew he should probably go do something else as well now. He’d been talking for quite a bit. Honeystripe was probably wondering where he was. He wanted o go see her, check up on her, just make sure she was doing okay. He laughed at himself a little, his eartips reddening as he realized how embarrassing that was. She’s a strong girl. She can handle herself. I don’t always have to be near her.. With a wave of his tail, the cream-and-white tom stood, heading off into the clearing with one last smile at his new friend.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread