Last post by Mica
Today 06:41 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:37 AM

Old April 30th, 2020, 10:02 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
Her blue eyes glimmered with grief, grief that was raw despite being seasons old, My kits, they could've have been apprentices just like her, they could've been great warriors she thought with hate for Starclan sharper then claws. I'm Morningsorrow, your mentor she said with a smile
Sparrowpaw's muzzle split immediately into a dubious smirk: she would begin her training here just like that? The small apprentice's ears pricked forward. Maybe the Dark Forest wasn't half as bad as the Clan elders liked to make it out as.

Sparrowpaw drew out a long, trembling paw to greet the tortoiseshell. "Sparrowpaw," she introduced, with a polite dip of her sleek, mottled head. "I'm delighted to be pronounced your apprentice here." Unlike that old "Bloodtooth" flea-bag, she added silently.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:41 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crowshadow grinned, dodging the attacks from the tom, and flexing her red-stained claws. "Much better," She purred, circling around him. "If you keep training with me, you'll be a warrior in no time. In fact, I bet you'll be the greatest in your clan." The charcoal molly trailed her tail along the side of Cowpaw's pelt, her grin slowly fading. "Who's your mentor? Maybe I can have a word with them.."

@vermin
Cowpaw gasped at his vicious actions and slipped back."So sorry! W-wait..really?" He wished to share the same happiness and should be thrilled that his mentor complimented him..however. "I guess..yes, Crowshadow," he croaked in a sad voice, staring down again. If this is good then why do I feel so bad? Mind rolling off every now and then, the last question caught his full attention. A gleam surfaced in his green eyes, "You mean, Nettlespark? Uhm, sure! What kind of talk?"
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:04 AM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"And why should I do that?" Berrypaw's eyes flashed with mischief. She would compete the task, but she was gonna mess around with this warrior first. After all, this wasn't RiverClan anymore. This was the Dark Forest. She could tease and bully all she wanted and she wouldn't get in trouble for it. "What makes you worthy enough to ask me--the great Berrypaw--to do your dirty work?" She sneered, waiting to see how the warrior would react.
Seedcrush laughed, "Confidence, I like it >: )! Maybe doing this quest will let you practice your apprenticeship skills of contact and showing how much more greater you are."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:15 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@vermin

"Oh... Just talk with him about your.. training methods." Crowshadow tried to keep her voice from lowering into a hiss, focusing on weaving around Cowpaw. "Will I see your here tomorrow night?"
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:15 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Seedcrush laughed, "Confidence, I like it >: )! Maybe doing this quest will let you practice your apprenticeship skills of contact and showing how much more greater you are."
Berrypaw was a little bit exasperated. The warrior hadn't exactly reacted how the molly had expected him to, but she carried on nonetheless. She was going to try and be a complete pain in the ass. "Pffft, well I'm definitely greater than you, flea-pelt! Don't try to pass this off as some stupid quest that'll help my training." She paused, scoring her thoughts for something else she could say. "And before I deliver the message, I want to know who this apprentice is."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:19 AM
Ambivert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Berrypaw was a little bit exasperated. The warrior hadn't exactly reacted how the molly had expected him to, but she carried on nonetheless. She was going to try and be a complete pain in the ass. "Pffft, well I'm definitely greater than you, flea-pelt! Don't try to pass this off as some stupid quest that'll help my training." She paused, scoring her thoughts for something else she could say. "And before I deliver the message, I want to know who this apprentice is."
"Honey, you know very well that some things should not be questioned about. Egg-ventually, it may get you in a zone where it will be hard to save you : ) However, I will make an exception this time since I see some potiental in you, say to your mentor that Seedcrush is going to bring Ivorypaw. Failure to do so may or may not result into something berry berry bad >: )" Seedcrush rolled his monologue that he saves to annoy cats.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:49 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
"Honey, you know very well that some things should not be questioned about. Egg-ventually, it may get you in a zone where it will be hard to save you : ) However, I will make an exception this time since I see some potiental in you, say to your mentor that Seedcrush is going to bring Ivorypaw. Failure to do so may or may not result into something berry berry bad >: )" Seedcrush rolled his monologue that he saves to annoy cats.
Berrypaw rolled her eyes. This cat's puns were dreadful. She had enough, so she stood up. "Alright, I'll go deliver the message. I've had enough of your puns." With her head held high, she marched away, looking for her mentor so she could spread the news.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 1st, 2020, 12:00 PM
Ambivert

Seedcrush padded to the pile where cats used it to scrape off the Dark Forest scents and headed back to life.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 1st, 2020, 03:04 PM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

Shadowsight glanced nervously around the forest. She hadn't been here before. After a while, she woke up in her nest.
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 1st, 2020, 03:44 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw's muzzle split immediately into a dubious smirk: she would begin her training here just like that? The small apprentice's ears pricked forward. Maybe the Dark Forest wasn't half as bad as the Clan elders liked to make it out as.

Sparrowpaw drew out a long, trembling paw to greet the tortoiseshell. "Sparrowpaw," she introduced, with a polite dip of her sleek, mottled head. "I'm delighted to be pronounced your apprentice here." Unlike that old "Bloodtooth" flea-bag, she added silently.
As you should be Morningsorrow replied, which may have sounded rude,if any other cat had said it. At least this apprentice will be worth the effort, not that it really matters, there is nothing In this deathtrap she thought with a smirk. Then lifted her paw up, to finish the greeting. Well I suppose I could show you around if you'd like Sparrowpaw
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs