Old March 11th, 2017, 11:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
@fenic!

He nodded and smiled,slipping out of the camp exit eagerly. Snow crunched under his paws as he started walking,the chilled leaf bare breeze ruffled his feathery pelt a bit. It dragged against the ground as he walked due to its length,his fluffed out tail swaying in happiness as he walked. He was rather tired,giving a small yawn. He hadn't been sleeping well lately. He hadn't told Russet the reason he didn't go to Thunderclan-was the passing of his kits. He didn't even get to meet them and he felt utter guilt,staying up late at night thinking or having nightmare disruptions at night. But he knew his friend was a newly appointed leader with hi own stress-he wouldn't want to add to that.

So he walked beside his friend and keeping his small smile on his face,padding along side his friend. Even if he might be dealing with things himself,whenever he was with Russet he could feel some of it go away. Worries,stress,whatever. It felt right,he didn't know why. maybe it was the toms constant positivity and kindness he didn't know but he was grateful for it. They had been friends since they were apprentices and it felt like only yesterday they had just met. He sighed peacefully,eyes lidded from lack of sleep as he gazed out into the territory,trees coated with a layer of snow against the raw bare branches.
Following Whisperblaze through the entrance of camp, the leader stepped into the territory with confidence as he gazed around, eyes brightening in the bright afternoon sun. Everything around him was so beautiful- the sky, the frozen river, the snow-covered grass- but there was only one thing that truly stood out to him. It's been moons since Shellfeather's death, and I haven't been able to tell him- I haven't been able to confess truly how terrified I was of him leaving, how much I cared for him. Sighing, he followed the warrior quietly, his ears twitching in discomfort as he looked around, trying to distract him from the looming question in his mind.

"...Hey, Whisperblaze?"
He mumbled, tail twitching behind him restlessly as he padded beside his best friend. Friends. Just friends, right? It didn't seem... right to him. He could feel his fur heating up as he kept walking along, though it clashed with the rather cold weather. "Can I... ask you a question?" It's been on my mind for a while.
Old March 11th, 2017, 11:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Following Whisperblaze through the entrance of camp, the leader stepped into the territory with confidence as he gazed around, eyes brightening in the bright afternoon sun. Everything around him was so beautiful- the sky, the frozen river, the snow-covered grass- but there was only one thing that truly stood out to him. It's been moons since Shellfeather's death, and I haven't been able to tell him- I haven't been able to confess truly how terrified I was of him leaving, how much I cared for him. Sighing, he followed the warrior quietly, his ears twitching in discomfort as he looked around, trying to distract him from the looming question in his mind.

"...Hey, Whisperblaze?"
He mumbled, tail twitching behind him restlessly as he padded beside his best friend. Friends. Just friends, right? It didn't seem... right to him. He could feel his fur heating up as he kept walking along, though it clashed with the rather cold weather. "Can I... ask you a question?" It's been on my mind for a while.
He wasn't dumb,despite his shy appearance. He may be a kind soul,having a forever soft voice that was yes,almost a whisper. He didn't think of himself as the smartest cat,he didn't think he was the most handsome or one to stand out. He was....humble. But he wasn't dumb to see his friends nervousness. Him being him,automatically thought it was his own fault. He let his eyes gaze over the trees. Have I dont anything wrong? Usual paranoia slipped into his mind as he kept his gaze to the ground now. Though his ears twitched at the mention of a question;his voice sounded sincere. This made him nervous,seeing as his friend usually like this unless something was bothering him or it was something serious. He looked up at him,blue hues concerned for the tom,"Yes? Is there something wrong?" his voice was its usual soft tone,though laced with concern but also curiosity.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:12 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
He wasn't dumb,despite his shy appearance. He may be a kind soul,having a forever soft voice that was yes,almost a whisper. He didn't think of himself as the smartest cat,he didn't think he was the most handsome or one to stand out. He was....humble. But he wasn't dumb to see his friends nervousness. Him being him,automatically thought it was his own fault. He let his eyes gaze over the trees. Have I dont anything wrong? Usual paranoia slipped into his mind as he kept his gaze to the ground now. Though his ears twitched at the mention of a question;his voice sounded sincere. This made him nervous,seeing as his friend usually like this unless something was bothering him or it was something serious. He looked up at him,blue hues concerned for the tom,"Yes? Is there something wrong?" his voice was its usual soft tone,though laced with concern but also curiosity.
At the sound of Whisperblaze's concerned tone, Russetstar immediately piped up nervously, shaking his head as he exclaimed. "Oh, nothing's wrong!" He shuffled his paws uncomfortably as he talked, flattening his ears. Looking away for a second, he didn't seem like he was going to talk anymore, until he suddenly blurted out exactly what he'd been thinking for the past moon or so. I've got to tell him- I can't just bottle everything up like this! Sighing, everything just kept flooding out of his mouth like the water rising in the river on a greenleaf day. "It's just... I..." Shaking his head, he didn't know what else to say afterwards. "I really like somebody- I really care about them and everything, and I just don't know what to say to them."

"Can you... give me something to tell them, just a sentence or something? I... don't want them to hear something they wouldn't like.?

Old March 12th, 2017, 12:21 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
At the sound of Whisperblaze's concerned tone, Russetstar immediately piped up nervously, shaking his head as he exclaimed. "Oh, nothing's wrong!" He shuffled his paws uncomfortably as he talked, flattening his ears. Looking away for a second, he didn't seem like he was going to talk anymore, until he suddenly blurted out exactly what he'd been thinking for the past moon or so. I've got to tell him- I can't just bottle everything up like this! Sighing, everything just kept flooding out of his mouth like the water rising in the river on a greenleaf day. "It's just... I..." Shaking his head, he didn't know what else to say afterwards. "I really like somebody- I really care about them and everything, and I just don't know what to say to them."

"Can you... give me something to tell them, just a sentence or something? I... don't want them to hear something they wouldn't like.?

He...he liked somebody.
God he wish that were him.
But he knew there was a microscopic chance of that happening. There was no way of that happening. He knew exactly what these feelings were-he wish he could say them. He wish he could say them with confidence and be..his. Yeah,if that was the proper way to word it. Every moment he shared with Russet was just penting up more and more, to the point hearing that his friend liked somecat made him almost bring tears to his eyes. He stayed quiet for a moment and looked to the sky to prevent any water works,though his sadness was still unapparent as he faced his friend with a kind smile. He would be there for him,no matter what. Even if that cat isn't you,he's the one cat that has stuck through everything. The one cat that I really care about,even if I stay his best friend. I'll be the bestest friend I can be. And that was a promise. He really would-it hurt him enough to see him with Shellfeather,he could muster it again. "Compliment their eyes,it shows that you like the little things about them that make them beautiful." And god he could stare into his eyes for an eternity if he could.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:43 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
He...he liked somebody.
God he wish that were him.
But he knew there was a microscopic chance of that happening. There was no way of that happening. He knew exactly what these feelings were-he wish he could say them. He wish he could say them with confidence and be..his. Yeah,if that was the proper way to word it. Every moment he shared with Russet was just penting up more and more, to the point hearing that his friend liked somecat made him almost bring tears to his eyes. He stayed quiet for a moment and looked to the sky to prevent any water works,though his sadness was still unapparent as he faced his friend with a kind smile. He would be there for him,no matter what. Even if that cat isn't you,he's the one cat that has stuck through everything. The one cat that I really care about,even if I stay his best friend. I'll be the bestest friend I can be. And that was a promise. He really would-it hurt him enough to see him with Shellfeather,he could muster it again. "Compliment their eyes,it shows that you like the little things about them that make them beautiful." And god he could stare into his eyes for an eternity if he could.
"...Thanks." Russetstar let out a sigh of relief, though the anxiety in his voice still hadn't gone away as he looked into Whisperblaze's eyes, smiling kindly. He could feel snowflakes dancing on his muzzle as he suddenly reached out his paws, placing them on his friend's as he smiled. "Well, if that's the case, the snow looks amazing today." He whispered. "It really brings out your eyes." Pressing his muzzle against Whisperblaze's in a quick rush of emotions, the thoughts inside his head racing like a mouse running from a hunter- everything was going crazy, but he couldn't care about it at all. Every single moment they shared, everything that happened between the two- it seemed that even if they used to have mates, they loved somebody else more.

At least, Russetstar did.

"I... really care about you- I like you, a lot. Like, a lot a lot."

I love you.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:57 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...Thanks." Russetstar let out a sigh of relief, though the anxiety in his voice still hadn't gone away as he looked into Whisperblaze's eyes, smiling kindly. He could feel snowflakes dancing on his muzzle as he suddenly reached out his paws, placing them on his friend's as he smiled. "Well, if that's the case, the snow looks amazing today." He whispered. "It really brings out your eyes." Pressing his muzzle against Whisperblaze's in a quick rush of emotions, the thoughts inside his head racing like a mouse running from a hunter- everything was going crazy, but he couldn't care about it at all. Every single moment they shared, everything that happened between the two- it seemed that even if they used to have mates, they loved somebody else more.

At least, Russetstar did.

"I... really care about you- I like you, a lot. Like, a lot a lot."

I love you.
At first he didn't realize. Everything has seemed to go silent as Russetstar had went quiet for a moment. He didn't notice what he did,opening his mouth to say something when his breath hitched.
It was him.
His eyes widened at the compliment,though it meant so much more to him then that. His friend had feelings for him. He couldn't believe it to be quiet honest. There were so many other cats the leader could have had. He was friendly to everyone he met and was eternally kind,if was something he admired. But him? He was a warrior. He didn't think he would take interest in such a shy cat himself,and seeing how he attempted to leave Riverclan but soon returning. "Me..? Russet...I-" he didn't know what to say,her was utterly speechless. When he pressed his face against his cheek he let out a shy,quiet purr but returned the affection with a nuzzle. he was so happy,and there were no words to express that. After everything he had been through when it came to the passing of his kits and former mate,his...not friend? was always patient with him. Growing up they were there for eachother,he was always there.. Whisper didn't have a lot of family. Russet was what he considered home. He wanted,no needed to say these words.
"I love you so much."
Old March 12th, 2017, 11:07 AM
lonely pls talk to me

My Mood: Lurking

Aloestripe padded alongside the stream, watching the ripples in the water closely. His footsteps were quiet and light, even fish could feel soft vibrations from the ground where the tom walked. Aloestripe was a hefty tom and it was hard for him to be delicate with his paws. His long fluffy belly fur brushed the grass. Like every typical RiverClan warrior, Aloestripe loved getting his fur wet. Spotting a silver shining trout writhing in the water, he stepped carefully onto one of the stones in the river, but not carefully enough. With a huge splash, Aloestripe was in the river. The current wasn't strong so he wasn't being carried away, but he had scared away all the fish. He looked around with embarrassment but luckily he hadn't spotted anyone that could have seen his fall. Aloestripe clambered out, his long fluffy coat was soaked and stuck to his skin, making him look thin and scruffy. He shook out his pelt and soon he was back to his fluffy self. He looked up and stretched his leaf green eyes wide. Someone had seen him
Old March 12th, 2017, 11:19 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottersalad View Post
Aloestripe padded alongside the stream, watching the ripples in the water closely. His footsteps were quiet and light, even fish could feel soft vibrations from the ground where the tom walked. Aloestripe was a hefty tom and it was hard for him to be delicate with his paws. His long fluffy belly fur brushed the grass. Like every typical RiverClan warrior, Aloestripe loved getting his fur wet. Spotting a silver shining trout writhing in the water, he stepped carefully onto one of the stones in the river, but not carefully enough. With a huge splash, Aloestripe was in the river. The current wasn't strong so he wasn't being carried away, but he had scared away all the fish. He looked around with embarrassment but luckily he hadn't spotted anyone that could have seen his fall. Aloestripe clambered out, his long fluffy coat was soaked and stuck to his skin, making him look thin and scruffy. He shook out his pelt and soon he was back to his fluffy self. He looked up and stretched his leaf green eyes wide. Someone had seen him
The little she-cat had been padding through the territory for a long while, looking to clear her mind. The morning was a clear one, and it was sure to be a good one for hunting. She was abundantly aware of each sound she caused with each light pawstep, but at this point, Minnowgaze didn't care. Flicking her ear back, she looked up sharply, hearing a louder set of vibrations than the ones she caused herself. With baited breath, she paused, green eyes wide.
All of a sudden, there was a splash, a gurgle, and she craned her head about, seeing...
"Aloestripe?"
He was climbing out of the small pool now, his pelt in a mess, all tatty and damp. Letting out a barely-contained giggle, she sidled over to him, looking the tom up and down as he shook up his pelt, finally noticing her. "Smooth moves, man. You alright? That was a long.. fall."

baibai
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM
lonely pls talk to me

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
The little she-cat had been padding through the territory for a long while, looking to clear her mind. The morning was a clear one, and it was sure to be a good one for hunting. She was abundantly aware of each sound she caused with each light pawstep, but at this point, Minnowgaze didn't care. Flicking her ear back, she looked up sharply, hearing a louder set of vibrations than the ones she caused herself. With baited breath, she paused, green eyes wide.
All of a sudden, there was a splash, a gurgle, and she craned her head about, seeing...
"Aloestripe?"
He was climbing out of the small pool now, his pelt in a mess, all tatty and damp. Letting out a barely-contained giggle, she sidled over to him, looking the tom up and down as he shook up his pelt, finally noticing her. "Smooth moves, man. You alright? That was a long.. fall."

Aloestripe couldn't believe he hadn't seen Minnowsplash coming, am I blind? the tom asked himself and shook his head, he felt like there was water in his ears but he shrugged. The tom purred as he heard Minnowsplash's comment on his fall.
"I sure do have some moves! I nearly got that fish though."
The fluffy cream tom tried to act like he didn't care but he really was embarrassed. He suddenly saw a flickering in the water, and flicked his tail to tell Minnowsplash he was going to try to get it. Aloestripe needed to catch this fish, he didn't want her or anyone to think he was useless. This time he was going to take a less paws on approach, he planned to just hook it simply from the river. The tom sat quietly on the bank, without movement.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:21 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
At first he didn't realize. Everything has seemed to go silent as Russetstar had went quiet for a moment. He didn't notice what he did,opening his mouth to say something when his breath hitched.
It was him.
His eyes widened at the compliment,though it meant so much more to him then that. His friend had feelings for him. He couldn't believe it to be quiet honest. There were so many other cats the leader could have had. He was friendly to everyone he met and was eternally kind,if was something he admired. But him? He was a warrior. He didn't think he would take interest in such a shy cat himself,and seeing how he attempted to leave Riverclan but soon returning. "Me..? Russet...I-" he didn't know what to say,her was utterly speechless. When he pressed his face against his cheek he let out a shy,quiet purr but returned the affection with a nuzzle. he was so happy,and there were no words to express that. After everything he had been through when it came to the passing of his kits and former mate,his...not friend? was always patient with him. Growing up they were there for eachother,he was always there.. Whisper didn't have a lot of family. Russet was what he considered home. He wanted,no needed to say these words.
"I love you so much."
Okay, okay.... Oh my gosh. This is really happening. Russetstar could feel a sudden rush of joy as Whisperblaze said that he loved him- because the same went for him. It was an amazing feeling, like he was on top of the world- he was a bird, flying high above the sky, diving through clouds like there was no tomorrow. "I love you, too." He murmured, eyes warm as they stared into the bright blue hues next to him. I wasn't kidding about your eyes. They're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He was lost in love, as if everything was falling down around him and all that he could see was Whisperblaze. His friend- no. They weren't friends anymore now, they were something different. What even are we now- something stuck in limbo, between friends and mates?

Not for long.

"...Whisperblaze, will you... Uh..."

"Will you be my mate? Because I really love you. A lot."