Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM

Old July 17th, 2017, 01:46 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Lemon rubbed his head with his paw, wincing slightly. There would be a bump, but it would be nothing too serious. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." He meowed politely to the black feline, placing his paw back in the ground. The large golden tom was quite surprised to see Auroraflane, when he had dispersed she had been but a mere new warrior. She was around his same age, young, and still full of life. If he had still been in Skyclan, Lemon assumed she would've been one of his favorite cats to flirt with. But, that wasn't the case. He was a loner now, a coward, cowering on the edge of his old clan's new territory, as to not be seen by any of them. With this inky she-cat now standing in front of him, Lemon felt even more guilty. For leaving without a word, even though it was against his will. The tom still felt as though it was his fault.

Lemon listened with ears pricked as Auroraflane explained about the other clans and this group called the Dusk Synducate. His ears flicked slightly when she said "once they were back at camp." Lemon supposed that she thought he was coming back to Skyclan. What a disappointment he would seem to her when he had to decline her offer. But the mentions of other clans in the area baffled the golden cat. He knew he had smelled some new, interesting scents in the area, like that of his own clan, but he had never suspected there would be other clans. Or even a group of what Auroraflame described as hostile rogues. He decided to take her up on her offer of asking questions now. And the most important questions came first. "How's my family? And Grousestar? Is he handling leadership?" True concern sparked in his yellow eyes, and you could truly see how much Lemob cared for those close to him. He didn't care about knowing about the other clans at this moment, all he cared about was knowing the current status of his friends and family.

At her own question, Lemon's eyes hardened as he remembered what he had been through. "Let's just say that the Kittypet life wasn't done with me, and twolegs were searching me out. They got ahold of me while I was patrolling by myself in the territory one day, and they locked me in a monster's belly and took me far away from the clan." Lemon stood up and started to pace as he continued with his story. The ton had to be moving around otherwise his pent up anger for these twolegs would get the better of him. "When I escaped, I headed straight for the clan's territory. I was in an unfamiliar Twoleg place, but with the help of a few kittypets I made it to my old Twoleg village. I was able to navigate that easily with faded memories from my kithood, and soon made it back to the territory. But..." Lemon's eyes clouded over and he paused in his pacing, locking his golden orbs on Auroraflame. "Skyclan was gone." Lemon clearly remembered that time, when he had entered the old camp and there were no signs of his old clan. He had broken down, worried that they had all been killed while he was away. "I started to travel, to look for the missing clan. With the help of a few cats along the way, I was finally able to track down your new territory. I arrived here, about a moon ago." Lemon finished his story, sitting down once again, a defeated look entering his eyes. "But I'm definitely too late. I'm not sure anyone even remembers me."
At his response, Auroraflame gave him a small smile. No matter who the cat, no one should have to be hurt. Or maybe they did, so they knew just how dangerous the world could be. But everyone needed someone to at least care when they were hurt. “Good,” Auroraflame responded with a satisfied smile. She quickly scanned him over to make sure he wasn’t lying. He seemed fine. Most cats said that they were fine when they were asked that question, even if they really weren’t fine. The deputy just liked to double check. The golden tom looked alright for a loner. He wasn’t completely scrawny and he looked presentable enough. Wherever he had been for the past few moons, he must’ve taken good care of himself. Well of course he would’ve! If he had to lead a clan for a few moons, taking care of himself would be no problem! Auroraflame thought, her tail flicking in amusement at the thought.

The concern in his eyes was clear to see as the ebony deputy quickly processed the words. She’d seen his family members around camp here and there but hadn’t yet found the time to fully see how they were dealing with Lemon’s disappearance. She’d already seen Grousestar around camp enough times that she didn’t need to think about he was doing. “Your family are all doing fine,” Auroraflame reassured, giving him a warm smile. “They miss you dearly,” the she-cat continued. It must be terrible, not being able to see your family for moons. The she-cat herself was often wondering how her sister was fairing in StarClan. “And Grousestar’s doing great! He is an amazing leader.” There was no doubt in her words as she let them spill. The clan would probably be falling apart without their leader. “You left the clan in good paws,” Auroraflame said, touching his shoulder with her tail. She wanted the tom to relax. Who knew what he’d been going through? Surely he would’ve come home wanting to just calm down and rest his paws? He didn’t need to be overwhelmed by things to worry about.

As he began to tell his story, she pulled her tail back, sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. She listened. It all sounded terrible but Auroraflame didn’t let it show on her face. Instead, she just kept a blank face. Once he was finished, she didn’t say anything for a moment and changed her expression to one of thought. “That sounds horrid,” she finally said, letting a shudder run through her. The inky she-cat could not possibly imagine what he had gone through. The thought of being lost, finally finding your clan’s territory only to see that everyone was gone, was shocking. If it had been her, she would’ve sobbed for days.
“A moon?” she repeated, her brows furrowing in confusion. “How come no one found you if you’ve been here for a moon? Surely one of the patrols would've found you? I mean, they get sent out to every area of the territory” she said, tilting her head to the side curiously. Had he been camping out in the territory unbeknownst to the clan? Or had been hiding around the border? Or perhaps he had been moving around so no one caught him. But why wouldn’t he want to be found? This was his home after all. Maybe she just didn’t understand his situation like he did. “You’re not late! I remember you! And I’m sure that many others will too,” she protested. She was certain that at least a few other cats would remember the tom. She knew that his family and Grousestar would. How could they possibly forget. Although she’d never really known Lemon that well and would’ve liked to know him, she still remembered him as though he were still part of the clan. Auroraflame didn’t forget her clan mates easily, whether they were in the clan or not.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 17th, 2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

[It’s fine! <3]

Despite his slippery situation, the tom couldn’t help but wonder why the she-cat wasn’t moving out of his way. Surely it would benefit the both of them if she did? Hawkpaw knew that if he were her, he would move out of the way as soon as he got a chance to. The black and white apprentice liked to avoid danger and injuries at any cost. Of course, it was always interesting to see and study how someone’s body reacted to an injury, but that didn’t mean he liked seeing others get hurt. It meant more work for the medicine cat and the tom was sure that Ebonypaw already had enough on her paws, having to learn about all those herbs and what they did. The tom wasn’t even sure who was teaching her, seeing as Stormlight had left them before he’d taken on an apprentice. Maybe he would ask the she-cat if he ever got the chance.

His chance to ask the medicine cat came as he opened his eyes and identified the obstacle in his path. When he’d opened his mouth, he was going to ask her about how she was learning everything, but had quickly decided against it. Instead, he went with the usual and polite way of greeting others. He put on a warm smile as he waited expectantly for an equally warm reply. The surprise was sparked in him as he detected the lacking warmth in Ebonypaw’s tone. He had definitely expected anything but the blank tone she was using. Still, he kept the smile up and continued the beginning of this conversation. “How are you?” Hawkpaw asked politely, fighting the urge to let out a wave of questions. It wouldn’t make a very good first impression if he just drowned her in a wave of questions. He just needed a little patience. But he was always lacking patience when it came to taming his curious mind. He had so many questions and so many things to discover that it was hard for him to not start up a chat with a smart question.

As he waited for what he expected to be a blank and common reply, he decided to study the she-cat while he did so. Maybe he would be able to get to know something about her, even if she didn’t seem like the open type. She looked like one of those cats who kept their personal information to themselves. However, if he really was going to examine her, then he would need to move back a bit. He shuffled back a little so that their noses weren’t on the brink of touching and brought his tail around to wrap it around his paws.
He had moved backwards. Curious, though not exactly unexpected, as a mere few moments beforehand they had been nearly touching noses. Ebonypaw quietly lowered herself to a sitting postition and loosely brought her tail forwards lay – barely covering – atop her two forepaws, keeping her eyes steadily on his, trying to find what the others saw there.
No luck.
She stopped looking.

"Good, I suppose." Ebonypaw mewed.
"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" She couldn't help but find it quite queer for him to be running so quickly. She could smell no fear or injury about him, and so the likelihood of him running from something was rather slim, leaving it more likely for him to be running to somewhere rather than from.

She waited, watching his movements as she waited for some response from him. His words were kind and lively, so unlike her own. In some unusual and curious way she was beginning to envy this about him. This pleasantness of voice that she did not possess. How ridiculous though, it was her own doing that brought her voice to how to it was, and her own decision to do nothing to change it. She wanted to hide the emotion in her voice, and she was succeeding. It was rather unlike her to want otherwise.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:56 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Asterpaw couldn't believe she had ever been so stupid. Going to Bluepaw had been one of the dumbest things she could have done, and yet here she was... with him. Snuggling up to him, acting as though they had been lovers forever. The blue feline could have cried out of frustration, but she didn't want this frustration to show. She wanted to keep quiet, make sure that Bluepaw was never aware of her frustration. But how could Azulpaw be with her sister? Her... half-sister. She was going to think of Alabasterpaw as less then family now, however that was possible, because her anger was so great.

Anger showed in her grey-green eyes as she sat alone. Technically she should have been asleep, in the apprentices' den next to her... companion, feeling more alone then ever before. How was she supposed to spend the rest of her life with a cat she didn't love? Because she was trying to protect Azulpaw. Because she wanted him to be safe. Because she thought this was the only way that would happen. She wanted him to be happy, to be loved... and it seemed Alabasterpaw was giving him that. Happiness and love. The blue feline padded through the territory, stars shining through the dark night... Silverpelt was definitely bright at that time. Gorgeous white stars twinkling against a dark sky, making Asterpaw feel small - but secure. At least StarClan was watching out for her. At least she had something to think about other then her currently broken heart. Messed up heart. Why had she been so stupid in the first place? That was the only thing she could think of, was how stupid she had been. How much she longed to be a warrior and for Bluepaw to be one as well, so she could settle into her life of slavery with him. At least she wouldn't be alone in that life.

Maybe, once she was tied down to Bluepaw, she could be friends with Azulpaw. Part of her wanted to see the grey tom. Honestly? If anyone had asked her, she would have said that he looked quite handsome at this point in time. The scars had added to his appearance and personality.

When they had first met?

Asterpaw had never thought of them becoming friends, let alone close ones. And now it seemed that things were going right back to square one. Despite her promise to Bluepaw, she wanted to speak with him so badly. As friends. To play, to joke around, to smile and laugh as they used to. To be the close friends that they used to be. To be the type of friends that Asterpaw had missed being so much. But Bluepaw seemed to be against it so much... and he didn't want to play with her, not really, anyways. She remembered how the grey tom had stood up for her when she had wanted to race.

Why?

Why had it been so important to him that she get to play with Bluepaw? Maybe he had just planned that. But Asterpaw thought he had looked hurt, she had thought... she had imagined... it didn't matter. He hadn't been hurt. Azulpaw was fine, he was just being a jerk to her - and what else was new? He was a jerk. The piebald tom she was now to spend most of her time with was twisting her mind around, making her truly believe that her previous half-interest was one of the worst cats around. And yet Asterpaw chose to believe what he said was true. Because what other choice did she have? If she disagreed with him, he would bite her again. And the one thing the blue feline didn't want was for the sharp sting of the tom's bite to touch her again.

Ever. Ever again. Grey-green eyes stared partly mournfully up towards the sky.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Her expression was perfectly serious. But fear and anxiety soon distorted it. "What did I do? Whatever I did, can't I just... move on? I'm sorry I killed him already, okay? I'm sorry. I never meant to. I never wanted to. Can't you forgive that?" But the stars gave her no answer. First Asterpaw beat herself up about that, and now she believed everyone else was out to do the same thing. StarClan was. Bluepaw had been her only source of comfort in that time. "Did you really have to take Azulpaw from me too? What is that, part of my punishment or something?" The stars twinkled as though to give her some answer, but then stopped. No answer. No nothing. She wasn't going to get one in this life, and she might never get one. Asterpaw had done this to herself - whether she realized it or not. And now she was damaged. Beyond repair, for her... she felt as though there was no way out. It was an endless, vicious cycle of guilt and denial and emotion. Hard emotions, things she didn't want to deal with. And now Asterpaw was going to go through life without Azulpaw. Without him being her friend. She knew it, she knew... no matter how much she wanted him back... wanted him to be there right then... he wasn't going to appear out of nowhere. And he wasn't going to be her friend again.

It hurt, it stung like crazy, but it was Asterpaw's reality now. It was the reality that she had forced herself into, the reality that she wasn't going to be able to get out of.

"I want him back. Please, just... I want him back."

No answer. No magic process that she had been half-expecting. And so, the blue feline moved on through the night, a shadow of what she had been - and a shadow through the trees. Close to invisible but not quite. Although she might as well have been, from the way that she felt. @Constellation

It was night. The bright moon above with its many companions surrounding it. It was always nice at this time of night. Moon high, and this was what Azulpaw liked most. The quiet; the stillness; the way his mind was allowed to ponder without anyone bothering him. And, believe it or not, this tom was out for a little thinking of his own. He couldn’t sleep, and he left the comfort of Alabasterpaw’s cuddles in order to relive what had been going on for the last few moons. With Asterpaw slipping from him every chance, and getting close to Bluepaw, the tom felt disheveled. He shook himself like a dog, allowing the wind to slip through his pelt to cool him down. Aside from clearing his head, he was also hoping to get started on some training moves.

Through the night he had managed to find a couple branches, thick ones. Placing them on the ground and slashing at them to test out his blows. Many he had managed to not crack in half, but one he did manage to. Fueled on fury that was hidden inside him. A small spark at first until it ignited into something scary. His yellow eye grew the flames, and it made him feel...wonderful. The feeling of actually being in control without the sudden worries of knowing that Alabasterpaw was a cunning demon. Who didn’t deserve to live. Who didn’t deserve for him to love her.

Unknown to others, the tom was beginning to like her. Alabasterpaw wasn’t unbearable company. She could be fun to mess around with, and her fur was delicately soft, something he loved rubbing himself against. The only thing he couldn’t stand was her constant nagging. That was something he would had loved to get off of her. Besides that, their warrior ceremony was coming up.

That was what made Azulpaw lost in thought. The fact that he would have to spend his life with the feline that wanted to take his away. As he sat around the broken branches, he looked up at the star filled sky. Evidently, the North star would shine the brightest, which brought back bittersweet memories to the older apprentice. The fact that he felt he was still that North star, but eventhe North star swerved away from home. In fact Azulpaw tried his best to stay away from Asterpaw when she was with Bluepaw. He could make out the sparks in his hues of alert and possession which made Azulpaw stay in his own lane.

It was sad that he lost a friend, but he knew he couldn’t be mad that this had gone down. The only thing that made him perplexed was the fact of how it went down. What happened that made Asterpaw see differently of Bluepaw’s ways? That was a question that had been bothering him for the last couple days. But as this was going on, the tom remained his true self. Attitudinal, trouble-making, and wise to the core. It was known that Azulpaw could be pretty difficult, but he was still the same caring tom that Asterpaw knew.

Only...she didn’t know. It was complicated. When it came to their relationship. Azulpaw shrugged it off, believing that he had enough time away from the den, and wanted to go back to sleep. It was pretty late. The grey pelted apprentice stood up on all fours, stretching his limbs to their finest before he stalked back through the darkness. His dark eyes illuminated against his surroundings. Training at night was never a good thing. Or, a safe thing. Predators lurked around at night, but he wanted to improve his fighting stability. He knew Speckledspring was doing everything that she could to make him a great warrior. She was kind, and Azulpaw felt bad for a moment that she had to deal with his senseless slickness, but then brushed it off like he did with everything nowadays.

With his scars outlining against his pelt, and the soft moonlight glowing upon him, he made his way around the territory on light paws. Stopping every once in awhile when he heard--or, thought he heard a peculiar sound. His tail had flicked, and once more he brushed it off. But it was still there. That noise--’’Is someone here?’’ Azulpaw stopped in his steps, glancing around. ‘’Why would someone be up this late?’’ He muttered under his breath, completely forgetting that he was also up this late, but he could hear the voice clearly. And, for a moment as he walked near it, he found the voice to be soothing. Much more familiar to him now.

‘’...Aster…’’ His voice fumbled around. He wasn’t too sure if it were her, so he pushed himself forward following her voice until he did spot her. Why was she still up? She was looking at the stars, muttering something that he didn’t catch. The tom didn’t think he was welcomed in her presence since he wasn’t...the nicest during their last encounter. Then again, Azulpaw didn’t really care. He would insert himself into her presence whether she liked it or not. Aside from that, he didn’t see Bluepaw anyway, so it had to be a good time for them to talk.

It’s like Starclan is giving me a second chance...he thought as he stood up and trotted towards her. Flicking his ears, the tom blinked his yellow gaze at her. ‘’Uh, you lonesome tonight?’’ His voice was smooth, becoming deeper as he age, and his pelt was pretty ruffled. Not that he minded how he looked. ‘’Are you alright?’’ He asked, taking a seat next to her without hearing her approval or disapproval that he approached her in the first place. ‘’I imagined that you must dearly miss my presence all too soon.’’ He said, his voice in a whisper. Something light. Something teasing. He just hoped she wouldn’t take it the wrong way.

{I imagined that they had this talk a few weeks later c; }
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was night. The bright moon above with its many companions surrounding it. It was always nice at this time of night. Moon high, and this was what Azulpaw liked most. The quiet; the stillness; the way his mind was allowed to ponder without anyone bothering him. And, believe it or not, this tom was out for a little thinking of his own. He couldn’t sleep, and he left the comfort of Alabasterpaw’s cuddles in order to relive what had been going on for the last few moons. With Asterpaw slipping from him every chance, and getting close to Bluepaw, the tom felt disheveled. He shook himself like a dog, allowing the wind to slip through his pelt to cool him down. Aside from clearing his head, he was also hoping to get started on some training moves.

Through the night he had managed to find a couple branches, thick ones. Placing them on the ground and slashing at them to test out his blows. Many he had managed to not crack in half, but one he did manage to. Fueled on fury that was hidden inside him. A small spark at first until it ignited into something scary. His yellow eye grew the flames, and it made him feel...wonderful. The feeling of actually being in control without the sudden worries of knowing that Alabasterpaw was a cunning demon. Who didn’t deserve to live. Who didn’t deserve for him to love her.

Unknown to others, the tom was beginning to like her. Alabasterpaw wasn’t unbearable company. She could be fun to mess around with, and her fur was delicately soft, something he loved rubbing himself against. The only thing he couldn’t stand was her constant nagging. That was something he would had loved to get off of her. Besides that, their warrior ceremony was coming up.

That was what made Azulpaw lost in thought. The fact that he would have to spend his life with the feline that wanted to take his away. As he sat around the broken branches, he looked up at the star filled sky. Evidently, the North star would shine the brightest, which brought back bittersweet memories to the older apprentice. The fact that he felt he was still that North star, but eventhe North star swerved away from home. In fact Azulpaw tried his best to stay away from Asterpaw when she was with Bluepaw. He could make out the sparks in his hues of alert and possession which made Azulpaw stay in his own lane.

It was sad that he lost a friend, but he knew he couldn’t be mad that this had gone down. The only thing that made him perplexed was the fact of how it went down. What happened that made Asterpaw see differently of Bluepaw’s ways? That was a question that had been bothering him for the last couple days. But as this was going on, the tom remained his true self. Attitudinal, trouble-making, and wise to the core. It was known that Azulpaw could be pretty difficult, but he was still the same caring tom that Asterpaw knew.

Only...she didn’t know. It was complicated. When it came to their relationship. Azulpaw shrugged it off, believing that he had enough time away from the den, and wanted to go back to sleep. It was pretty late. The grey pelted apprentice stood up on all fours, stretching his limbs to their finest before he stalked back through the darkness. His dark eyes illuminated against his surroundings. Training at night was never a good thing. Or, a safe thing. Predators lurked around at night, but he wanted to improve his fighting stability. He knew Speckledspring was doing everything that she could to make him a great warrior. She was kind, and Azulpaw felt bad for a moment that she had to deal with his senseless slickness, but then brushed it off like he did with everything nowadays.

With his scars outlining against his pelt, and the soft moonlight glowing upon him, he made his way around the territory on light paws. Stopping every once in awhile when he heard--or, thought he heard a peculiar sound. His tail had flicked, and once more he brushed it off. But it was still there. That noise--’’Is someone here?’’ Azulpaw stopped in his steps, glancing around. ‘’Why would someone be up this late?’’ He muttered under his breath, completely forgetting that he was also up this late, but he could hear the voice clearly. And, for a moment as he walked near it, he found the voice to be soothing. Much more familiar to him now.

‘’...Aster…’’ His voice fumbled around. He wasn’t too sure if it were her, so he pushed himself forward following her voice until he did spot her. Why was she still up? She was looking at the stars, muttering something that he didn’t catch. The tom didn’t think he was welcomed in her presence since he wasn’t...the nicest during their last encounter. Then again, Azulpaw didn’t really care. He would insert himself into her presence whether she liked it or not. Aside from that, he didn’t see Bluepaw anyway, so it had to be a good time for them to talk.

It’s like Starclan is giving me a second chance...he thought as he stood up and trotted towards her. Flicking his ears, the tom blinked his yellow gaze at her. ‘’Uh, you lonesome tonight?’’ His voice was smooth, becoming deeper as he age, and his pelt was pretty ruffled. Not that he minded how he looked. ‘’Are you alright?’’ He asked, taking a seat next to her without hearing her approval or disapproval that he approached her in the first place. ‘’I imagined that you must dearly miss my presence all too soon.’’ He said, his voice in a whisper. Something light. Something teasing. He just hoped she wouldn’t take it the wrong way.

{I imagined that they had this talk a few weeks later c; }
A soft purr began to rumble in the apprentice's throat as she heard a familar voice behind her. For the moment, troubles were forgotten - as neither her half-sister nor her overprotective "love" were around, Asterpaw didn't have to be tense. Nervous. Watching her every movement, her every word, as though any one could result in catastrophe. "Nope! I'm not lonesome at all, why do you ask?" The blue cat mewed, keeping her voice from cracking. Okay, so perhaps she was trying to keep up a bit of a pretense with the tom... after all, something she didn't want him to know was how lonely she was at times.

How upset she was at times. There were times that Asterpaw felt as though she was never going to be a "normal" cat. None of the cats involved in this horrible mix-up were. There was a lot of trauma and fear involved at this point... and it scared Asterpaw to think that someday she might have to watch someone she cared about die because of it. Maybe Azulpaw would survive all of this, but what if she found someone else she cared for? What would happen then? Would Bluepaw refuse her the right to see them as well or what? A moment passed before she smirked, continuing with a more sarcastic comment - "That's a pretty lame pickup line, isn't it?" Followed by a laugh before she was caught off guard by his question. It was a deer in the headlights effect - Asterpaw's eyes widened and she froze for a moment, her brain seeming to shut off that part, expression changing before she managed to regain control and tried her best to seem as though nothing were wrong. Offstandish. Of course, it didn't work so well at first. "M - me? Alright?" For a second it looked as though she were getting ready to tell him the truth before she shrugged and grinned. "Absolutely." The only sign that she had realized Azulpaw sitting next to her was a quick flick of her tail, nothing else. She wanted to talk. But worry that Bluepaw was going to be watching over her shoulder, appear out of the shadows any second, kept her from speaking.

The blue cat took note of how he seemed to have grown even within the few weeks it had been since they had last spoken. He must be close to warrior age now - and Alabasterpaw would waste no time making him her mate. Naturally, she wouldn't want anyone else so much as looking in his direction. And, Asterpaw felt confident that as soon as she and Bluepaw were warriors... her fate was sealed as well. So much for the freedom she longed for, but could no longer have. It would be okay. Everything worked out for the best, right? Yeah... the best... trouble was, Asterpaw wasn't sure what that was anymore. His remark caused an almost instant reaction from her, a playful nudge and a quick smirk.

"Oh yes, I missed you so very much, master. Should I kiss your paws? Groom your pelt?" The she cat asked. Neither one of those things was appropriate, not with the dread that someone could discover them and report them back to Bluepaw or Alabasterpaw. Who knew? As far as she knew, she was being watched this moment. But the night was silent. Not so much as a leaf stirred, and she felt more confident that she and Azulpaw weren't being watched.

"Or does the master want a kiss?"

Her words were spoken in a confident, almost cocky manner, and her hues sparked with amusement as she said them. Part of her wanted to press fowards - the other part of her knew better. Her place was known in the relationship between her and Bluepaw and honestly, she knew better then to be here right now. Fear was strong, but her want for company - playful company - listening company - was stronger. Bluepaw had been good at comforting her at times, at others he had seemed bored with her mental breakdowns. A shadow crossed over her features as she thought about that, though it disappeared within a moment. This was not a time to think about sad things - it was a time for play. And, Asterpaw was more then ready to play with her friend. Her... north star. How long it had been since that day, and the blue feline almost missed those times. Scary though they had been, they had been partly good.

Good - and haunting - memories were attached. Though honestly, more good then haunting. Heartwrenching. Terrifying. But sweet and special at the same time, memories she would always hold close. A gleam of mischief entered the blue feline's eyes and she backed up a few pawsteps, before she leapt at her companion. Her claws were sheathed. Her eyes showed no manic pleasure, as Alabasterpaw's - just a glint of excitement and playfulness. It should have been obvious that she meant no harm... and she hoped he would see she was playing.

Though, after everything that had happened - who knew? She might end up with a few scars herself that night. But, she was allowed to be hopeful. And she was hoping that things were good at the moment.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
A soft purr began to rumble in the apprentice's throat as she heard a familar voice behind her. For the moment, troubles were forgotten - as neither her half-sister nor her overprotective "love" were around, Asterpaw didn't have to be tense. Nervous. Watching her every movement, her every word, as though any one could result in catastrophe. "Nope! I'm not lonesome at all, why do you ask?" The blue cat mewed, keeping her voice from cracking. Okay, so perhaps she was trying to keep up a bit of a pretense with the tom... after all, something she didn't want him to know was how lonely she was at times.

How upset she was at times. There were times that Asterpaw felt as though she was never going to be a "normal" cat. None of the cats involved in this horrible mix-up were. There was a lot of trauma and fear involved at this point... and it scared Asterpaw to think that someday she might have to watch someone she cared about die because of it. Maybe Azulpaw would survive all of this, but what if she found someone else she cared for? What would happen then? Would Bluepaw refuse her the right to see them as well or what? A moment passed before she smirked, continuing with a more sarcastic comment - "That's a pretty lame pickup line, isn't it?" Followed by a laugh before she was caught off guard by his question. It was a deer in the headlights effect - Asterpaw's eyes widened and she froze for a moment, her brain seeming to shut off that part, expression changing before she managed to regain control and tried her best to seem as though nothing were wrong. Offstandish. Of course, it didn't work so well at first. "M - me? Alright?" For a second it looked as though she were getting ready to tell him the truth before she shrugged and grinned. "Absolutely." The only sign that she had realized Azulpaw sitting next to her was a quick flick of her tail, nothing else. She wanted to talk. But worry that Bluepaw was going to be watching over her shoulder, appear out of the shadows any second, kept her from speaking.

The blue cat took note of how he seemed to have grown even within the few weeks it had been since they had last spoken. He must be close to warrior age now - and Alabasterpaw would waste no time making him her mate. Naturally, she wouldn't want anyone else so much as looking in his direction. And, Asterpaw felt confident that as soon as she and Bluepaw were warriors... her fate was sealed as well. So much for the freedom she longed for, but could no longer have. It would be okay. Everything worked out for the best, right? Yeah... the best... trouble was, Asterpaw wasn't sure what that was anymore. His remark caused an almost instant reaction from her, a playful nudge and a quick smirk.

"Oh yes, I missed you so very much, master. Should I kiss your paws? Groom your pelt?" The she cat asked. Neither one of those things was appropriate, not with the dread that someone could discover them and report them back to Bluepaw or Alabasterpaw. Who knew? As far as she knew, she was being watched this moment. But the night was silent. Not so much as a leaf stirred, and she felt more confident that she and Azulpaw weren't being watched.

"Or does the master want a kiss?"

Her words were spoken in a confident, almost cocky manner, and her hues sparked with amusement as she said them. Part of her wanted to press fowards - the other part of her knew better. Her place was known in the relationship between her and Bluepaw and honestly, she knew better then to be here right now. Fear was strong, but her want for company - playful company - listening company - was stronger. Bluepaw had been good at comforting her at times, at others he had seemed bored with her mental breakdowns. A shadow crossed over her features as she thought about that, though it disappeared within a moment. This was not a time to think about sad things - it was a time for play. And, Asterpaw was more then ready to play with her friend. Her... north star. How long it had been since that day, and the blue feline almost missed those times. Scary though they had been, they had been partly good.

Good - and haunting - memories were attached. Though honestly, more good then haunting. Heartwrenching. Terrifying. But sweet and special at the same time, memories she would always hold close. A gleam of mischief entered the blue feline's eyes and she backed up a few pawsteps, before she leapt at her companion. Her claws were sheathed. Her eyes showed no manic pleasure, as Alabasterpaw's - just a glint of excitement and playfulness. It should have been obvious that she meant no harm... and she hoped he would see she was playing.

Though, after everything that had happened - who knew? She might end up with a few scars herself that night. But, she was allowed to be hopeful. And she was hoping that things were good at the moment.
Azulpaw let out a soft breath. So far, so good. The blue feline wasn't being aggressive with him, and she wasn't taking him seriously. Yet, did he actually hear a pure coming from her? Azulpaw cautiously slid his yellow hues to look at his old companion, taking in her form. The moonlight seemed to dazzle her pelt, lighting it up in a beautiful type of comfort. Azulpaw allowed his eyes to trail the side of her fur before he turned his head, staring at the stars. She wasn't his to stare at. But he liked what he saw. Alabasterpaw was pretty as well. But Asterpaw carried a certain fuel that made Azulpaw soar for a moment.

As the quiet settled within the both of them, the tom kept his attention on the sky. He kept his promise to be loyal and loving towards Alabasterpaw. Even when after they become mates which would be the inevitable to come. However, the grey tom knew that deep in his heart that it wouldn't last for long. She was Alabasterpaw for crying out loud! She would get tired of him eventually and throw him aside like no other. The only thing about that--would Azulpaw be happy or heartbroken about it? He did grow quite attach to the white feline from spending most of his days with her. Her constant affections, though it initially annoyed him at first. He knew he would get used to it against his own will.

“You're practically out here on your own. Shouldn't you be in the den with Bluepaw?” His voice was soft as he was serious. It was late at night for any cat to be out. Why was Asterpaw out? Granted, he had been out to practice some late night battle moves, but that had nothing to do with the blue feline. “Or, are you tired of him already?” He asked, a light teasing in his voice. The tom kept his voice low just to not awake anyone. He didn't want Bluepaw or Alabasterpaw to ruin his chance at talking to one of his closest friends.

At her next words, the tom felt himself slightly offended. He lifted a paw to his chest fur, ruffling out the small mane her was developing around his neck. “Did you just associate lame and me together? I feel triggered, Asterpaw. You don't always have to hurt my feelings every chance you-” his voice was cut off as he saw the other apprentice staring at him with her wide optics. He squinted his eyes wondering what was wrong with her. Certainly Asterpaw was acting weird, but she did calm down, and started talking again which have the grey tom something to look forward to.

It was a dangerous game that they were playing. Being here alone together even if the time most likely ran into the female during the late hours. It was times like this he enjoyed. They were almost warriors--having to been through so much...pain, distraught. Most of all, heartbreak. It was a surprise that they even made it this far in life. Especially for Azulpaw who had been struck down so many times, but was hoping to change his life around by nightly training. Sometimes training himself to the max until his muscles were sore in the morning, and yet Alabasterpaw wanted to mess with him dearly. It was good that she was alright. He liked when she was okay, despite being with Bluepaw, he figured she would be under a lot of stress. But at her next words, the tom as left baffled. He shook his fur--as if trying to display the fluffy fur that was growing around his neck for all to see. “You want to pamper me?” He purred, a deep, soft laugh emitting from him. “Well, aren't I lucky. Bluey might get jealous at the affection you're giving me.” One thing for sure was that his pelt did need a nice grooming. Something he was gonna do when he settled into his own nest but had no idea that he would run into Asterpaw at this time of night. His fur was dusty from the session he had given himself, and he began giving himself soft licks just to get a more satisfied appearance. “But, hey! If you're offering, I don't mind.” Another rumble in his throat. Another dangerous game that he was playing. He knew he should be worried about Alabasterpaw, yet he was calm. Like she wouldn't just hope out the trees and kill them. He kept himself close to the feline he missed, but he knew his limits.

Azulpaw remained faithful to the she cat that wanted to devour his entire being--

Oh!

What happened to the quirky feline he knew? Azulpaw looked away bashfully, unable to hide the deep clustering fleeing within him. “I won’t tell if you won't.” A secret was a secret, and he knew the she cat was toying with him, so he decided to play along. Because with them? It was always games. And, a part of him adored the games they played because it would bound their relationship that way. Azulpaw honestly felt that he was ready for anything.

The grey furred tom embraced the blue feline to tackle him. He was waiting on it. He knew it was going to happen, which was why he looked away when she began backing up. A hidden smile was placed on his face, and he counted down until she tackled him. He landed under her, her paws stayed sheath just to make sure she wouldn't hurt him. “How delightful of you to finally make your appearance.” He replied , giving her a haughty look. “Although, I'm kinda of disappointed, Asterpaw. Is that all you have?” He asked, and gently kicked up his hind legs to switch their positions. His paws stayed firmly on her chest as he looked down at her with glowing yellow eyes. He leaned down towards her for a second, analyzing her facial expression before he hopped off her.
Old July 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw let out a soft breath. So far, so good. The blue feline wasn't being aggressive with him, and she wasn't taking him seriously. Yet, did he actually hear a pure coming from her? Azulpaw cautiously slid his yellow hues to look at his old companion, taking in her form. The moonlight seemed to dazzle her pelt, lighting it up in a beautiful type of comfort. Azulpaw allowed his eyes to trail the side of her fur before he turned his head, staring at the stars. She wasn't his to stare at. But he liked what he saw. Alabasterpaw was pretty as well. But Asterpaw carried a certain fuel that made Azulpaw soar for a moment.

As the quiet settled within the both of them, the tom kept his attention on the sky. He kept his promise to be loyal and loving towards Alabasterpaw. Even when after they become mates which would be the inevitable to come. However, the grey tom knew that deep in his heart that it wouldn't last for long. She was Alabasterpaw for crying out loud! She would get tired of him eventually and throw him aside like no other. The only thing about that--would Azulpaw be happy or heartbroken about it? He did grow quite attach to the white feline from spending most of his days with her. Her constant affections, though it initially annoyed him at first. He knew he would get used to it against his own will.

“You're practically out here on your own. Shouldn't you be in the den with Bluepaw?” His voice was soft as he was serious. It was late at night for any cat to be out. Why was Asterpaw out? Granted, he had been out to practice some late night battle moves, but that had nothing to do with the blue feline. “Or, are you tired of him already?” He asked, a light teasing in his voice. The tom kept his voice low just to not awake anyone. He didn't want Bluepaw or Alabasterpaw to ruin his chance at talking to one of his closest friends.

At her next words, the tom felt himself slightly offended. He lifted a paw to his chest fur, ruffling out the small mane her was developing around his neck. “Did you just associate lame and me together? I feel triggered, Asterpaw. You don't always have to hurt my feelings every chance you-” his voice was cut off as he saw the other apprentice staring at him with her wide optics. He squinted his eyes wondering what was wrong with her. Certainly Asterpaw was acting weird, but she did calm down, and started talking again which have the grey tom something to look forward to.

It was a dangerous game that they were playing. Being here alone together even if the time most likely ran into the female during the late hours. It was times like this he enjoyed. They were almost warriors--having to been through so much...pain, distraught. Most of all, heartbreak. It was a surprise that they even made it this far in life. Especially for Azulpaw who had been struck down so many times, but was hoping to change his life around by nightly training. Sometimes training himself to the max until his muscles were sore in the morning, and yet Alabasterpaw wanted to mess with him dearly. It was good that she was alright. He liked when she was okay, despite being with Bluepaw, he figured she would be under a lot of stress. But at her next words, the tom as left baffled. He shook his fur--as if trying to display the fluffy fur that was growing around his neck for all to see. “You want to pamper me?” He purred, a deep, soft laugh emitting from him. “Well, aren't I lucky. Bluey might get jealous at the affection you're giving me.” One thing for sure was that his pelt did need a nice grooming. Something he was gonna do when he settled into his own nest but had no idea that he would run into Asterpaw at this time of night. His fur was dusty from the session he had given himself, and he began giving himself soft licks just to get a more satisfied appearance. “But, hey! If you're offering, I don't mind.” Another rumble in his throat. Another dangerous game that he was playing. He knew he should be worried about Alabasterpaw, yet he was calm. Like she wouldn't just hope out the trees and kill them. He kept himself close to the feline he missed, but he knew his limits.

Azulpaw remained faithful to the she cat that wanted to devour his entire being--

Oh!

What happened to the quirky feline he knew? Azulpaw looked away bashfully, unable to hide the deep clustering fleeing within him. “I won’t tell if you won't.” A secret was a secret, and he knew the she cat was toying with him, so he decided to play along. Because with them? It was always games. And, a part of him adored the games they played because it would bound their relationship that way. Azulpaw honestly felt that he was ready for anything.

The grey furred tom embraced the blue feline to tackle him. He was waiting on it. He knew it was going to happen, which was why he looked away when she began backing up. A hidden smile was placed on his face, and he counted down until she tackled him. He landed under her, her paws stayed sheath just to make sure she wouldn't hurt him. “How delightful of you to finally make your appearance.” He replied , giving her a haughty look. “Although, I'm kinda of disappointed, Asterpaw. Is that all you have?” He asked, and gently kicked up his hind legs to switch their positions. His paws stayed firmly on her chest as he looked down at her with glowing yellow eyes. He leaned down towards her for a second, analyzing her facial expression before he hopped off her.

"Take it easy. I was just playing with you," Asterpaw half-laughed before her expression grew more serious and she looked almost worried. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings the other day, I... just wanted to talk to you. And, it was pretty much all I knew how to do to keep Bluepaw from being angry with me. He can be... scary sometimes." Her ears flattened as she recalled the time he had nipped her. Since then, there had been no other occasion like that, though Asterpaw could remember she had seen times where it looked as though Bluepaw were about ready to attack her. Or someone else. Her thoughts changed from her sometimes frightening constant companion to her current one.

Over the past few weeks she had noticed a change in herself and her feelings towards Azulpaw... though whether it had something to do with Bluepaw keeping her away from her companion or not was unknown. She would never know. "Bluey doesn't have to know." She shrugged. What had happened to Asterpaw? She seemed more different then she had in a long time. Back to not caring. Back to being playful and friendly and open... back to being the type of cat she had been. Part of her was surprised that he had responded in that way - after all, she had just meant it as a harmless joke. Though he were acting as though she actually meant to carry out her playful plan. "Uhh..." Her voice trailed off and she felt heat spring to her pelt. Which was why, in the next moment, she had decided to tackle him - it was a good way to halfway change the subject, at least to get it off of... that. Because Asterpaw was absolutely, positively sure that she could not bring herself to kiss Azulpaw. In any manner, joking or otherwise. Ever. It would be too embarassing and she... could already feel herself heating up. Oh StarClan, what if he noticed? Uh uh. No. She did not have crushes. She was completely safe from falling in love. She was not the type of cat to ever, ever, ever have a crush on anyone. Least of all her friend. The first time she'd had a crush had been disasterous, did she really want to relive that?

Nope.

Never.

It was a good thing she wasn't actually in love with Bluepaw, despite agreeing to stay with him... and she didn't know if she would ever grow to truly love him, but perhaps there was a way to work this out. After he switched their positions, Asterpaw's grey-green eyes softened. A smile played on her lips and she could feel her ears heating up once more when he leaned down towards her. She could feel her heart rate rising and was almost confident that he could feel it beneath his grey paws.

Every part of her mind was aware of how strong he was... handsome he was... and it only hurt more that he was with Alabasterpaw. She disliked her half-sister. What did he see in her? What had happened to cause a complete turn around? What, other then the fact that she's pretty, acts like a fool to make toms like her, and has that sparkling laugh? Asterpaw thought with a sigh. There was no way to compete with her half-sister. There was no competition... because Alabasterpaw would win it every time. She didn't stand a chance against a cat like her half sister, and she knew it. This went through her mind right after he got off of her - and her heart rate slowed. The lust that had been tearing through her mind seemed to lessen it's iron grip for a moment and her eyes went back to their normal state. What was he doing to her? "I, um, guess I - I owe y - you a grooming, c... correct?" Asterpaw stammered. Her ears had finally lost that uncomfortable heat and her heart rate may no longer be up, but it still felt like every word he said, every movement he made, with the knowledge that they could never belong together, sent claws of steel into her heart and mind. Her chest hurt. It was hard to breathe. Her stomach felt weird and worst of all, that uncomfortable heat would return at times. If Asterpaw didn't know better she would have thought she were dying. But no, sadly she knew all too well the familiar feelings of having a crush. Only this time, Alabasterpaw had stolen him before she ever got the chance to do anything. Before she had ever gotten to try.

Slowly, uncertainly, Asterpaw moved towards Azulpaw, her grey-green eyes carefully guarded - her only thoughts were do not let him know. Making sure she remained absolutely guarded, Asterpaw gently began to groom the tom's thick grey pelt. At first she was nervous - not really sure why she was doing this, and what if Bluepaw saw, or what if Alabasterpaw saw, but soon she gained more confidence and she was able to move quicker.

Every time she felt her tongue rasp over one of the horrible scars, she would flinch - and continue on more gently, lightly, almost like the butterflies in her stomach were making their way up to her mind, controlling her every movement and making it as gentle and soft as possible. Like she were a butterfly in herself. For the moment, she was contented. For the moment, they were safe... right now, no one could hurt either one of them. And Asterpaw liked it that way. She liked the feeling of security and comfort and gentleness she could feel. She liked the feeling that for once, somehow, some way, she was in control.

She controlled her future, not Bluepaw or anyone else. Though those feelings would disappear every single time Bluepaw was around her. He caged her down, clipped her wings, made sure that her spirit was contained and that she was obedient.

She wasn't allowed to fly. To learn. To suceed. To do anything, really, other then be with the tom and cater to his somewhat obnoxious wishes. She hated it. It was the worst thing that had ever happened to her... and sometimes, like now, she wondered why she had sold herself into a life of slavery.

But then, looking at Azulpaw... she knew why.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 05:00 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Take it easy. I was just playing with you," Asterpaw half-laughed before her expression grew more serious and she looked almost worried. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings the other day, I... just wanted to talk to you. And, it was pretty much all I knew how to do to keep Bluepaw from being angry with me. He can be... scary sometimes." Her ears flattened as she recalled the time he had nipped her. Since then, there had been no other occasion like that, though Asterpaw could remember she had seen times where it looked as though Bluepaw were about ready to attack her. Or someone else. Her thoughts changed from her sometimes frightening constant companion to her current one.

Over the past few weeks she had noticed a change in herself and her feelings towards Azulpaw... though whether it had something to do with Bluepaw keeping her away from her companion or not was unknown. She would never know. "Bluey doesn't have to know." She shrugged. What had happened to Asterpaw? She seemed more different then she had in a long time. Back to not caring. Back to being playful and friendly and open... back to being the type of cat she had been. Part of her was surprised that he had responded in that way - after all, she had just meant it as a harmless joke. Though he were acting as though she actually meant to carry out her playful plan. "Uhh..." Her voice trailed off and she felt heat spring to her pelt. Which was why, in the next moment, she had decided to tackle him - it was a good way to halfway change the subject, at least to get it off of... that. Because Asterpaw was absolutely, positively sure that she could not bring herself to kiss Azulpaw. In any manner, joking or otherwise. Ever. It would be too embarassing and she... could already feel herself heating up. Oh StarClan, what if he noticed? Uh uh. No. She did not have crushes. She was completely safe from falling in love. She was not the type of cat to ever, ever, ever have a crush on anyone. Least of all her friend. The first time she'd had a crush had been disasterous, did she really want to relive that?

Nope.

Never.

It was a good thing she wasn't actually in love with Bluepaw, despite agreeing to stay with him... and she didn't know if she would ever grow to truly love him, but perhaps there was a way to work this out. After he switched their positions, Asterpaw's grey-green eyes softened. A smile played on her lips and she could feel her ears heating up once more when he leaned down towards her. She could feel her heart rate rising and was almost confident that he could feel it beneath his grey paws.

Every part of her mind was aware of how strong he was... handsome he was... and it only hurt more that he was with Alabasterpaw. She disliked her half-sister. What did he see in her? What had happened to cause a complete turn around? What, other then the fact that she's pretty, acts like a fool to make toms like her, and has that sparkling laugh? Asterpaw thought with a sigh. There was no way to compete with her half-sister. There was no competition... because Alabasterpaw would win it every time. She didn't stand a chance against a cat like her half sister, and she knew it. This went through her mind right after he got off of her - and her heart rate slowed. The lust that had been tearing through her mind seemed to lessen it's iron grip for a moment and her eyes went back to their normal state. What was he doing to her? "I, um, guess I - I owe y - you a grooming, c... correct?" Asterpaw stammered. Her ears had finally lost that uncomfortable heat and her heart rate may no longer be up, but it still felt like every word he said, every movement he made, with the knowledge that they could never belong together, sent claws of steel into her heart and mind. Her chest hurt. It was hard to breathe. Her stomach felt weird and worst of all, that uncomfortable heat would return at times. If Asterpaw didn't know better she would have thought she were dying. But no, sadly she knew all too well the familiar feelings of having a crush. Only this time, Alabasterpaw had stolen him before she ever got the chance to do anything. Before she had ever gotten to try.

Slowly, uncertainly, Asterpaw moved towards Azulpaw, her grey-green eyes carefully guarded - her only thoughts were do not let him know. Making sure she remained absolutely guarded, Asterpaw gently began to groom the tom's thick grey pelt. At first she was nervous - not really sure why she was doing this, and what if Bluepaw saw, or what if Alabasterpaw saw, but soon she gained more confidence and she was able to move quicker.

Every time she felt her tongue rasp over one of the horrible scars, she would flinch - and continue on more gently, lightly, almost like the butterflies in her stomach were making their way up to her mind, controlling her every movement and making it as gentle and soft as possible. Like she were a butterfly in herself. For the moment, she was contented. For the moment, they were safe... right now, no one could hurt either one of them. And Asterpaw liked it that way. She liked the feeling of security and comfort and gentleness she could feel. She liked the feeling that for once, somehow, some way, she was in control.

She controlled her future, not Bluepaw or anyone else. Though those feelings would disappear every single time Bluepaw was around her. He caged her down, clipped her wings, made sure that her spirit was contained and that she was obedient.

She wasn't allowed to fly. To learn. To suceed. To do anything, really, other then be with the tom and cater to his somewhat obnoxious wishes. She hated it. It was the worst thing that had ever happened to her... and sometimes, like now, she wondered why she had sold herself into a life of slavery.

But then, looking at Azulpaw... she knew why.
“Isn't that what all we do? Is play games?” Azulpaw spoke, his head tilted for a moment, but his voice remained soft and playful. He knew Asterpaw liked to play. Nothing was wrong with that to him. The tom adored playing games himself. At her next words, his ears retracted to the back of his head for a moment before he turned to look at her, his yellow hues piercing into her own gaze. “I understand what you were doing. I'm...um, sorry for the things I said. Those were-- you know, out of line.” Talking about it was awkward to Azulpaw. He didn't know much about what to say about the situation. He said some hurtful things, and so had she. Perhaps, he had started the hurt fest, but she had ended it. Yet, they both remained strong to one another, succumbing to the life that was waiting for them. “Bluepaw?” Azulpaw echoed. “Scary? Those words in the same sentence is hilarious!” The tom laughed almost too loudly before he quieted himself. It was too late for them to be out here, and he didn't want to be caught. He, at least wanted to enjoy the time he was having with this she cat he knew for a long while.

The tom was taken aback. Quite rooted to his spot for a while at her words. She didn't care what Bluepaw thought? This almost made Azulpaw purr, and he would had, but he held it in. It was wrong to think such ludicrous thoughts when he was with Alabasterpaw. Even if he couldn't stand the feline at times, they had been getting pretty close, and Azulpaw has faith that their relationship would last more moons than it intended. He didn't know what to comment back, so he allowed it to sink into the air. It was already an awkward subject, and he didn't want to make it appear more awkward than it already was, some laid off.

In that instant, that was when she had pinned him. He had switched their roles just as quickly, allowing his paws to linger on her chest as he peered down at her with a playful smirk. Rapid heart beats was definitely felt, but being Azulpaw he chose to ignore it, and step off her. He didn't understand why she was so nervous. He figured it had to do with Bluepaw and if he would see them playing. The tom wanted his friend to be comfortable while out in the open. It had sucked to him that they had to hide their relationship when all he really wanted was for the world to know how Asterpaw was such an amazing friend that anyone could call their own.

It was ashame that she was bounded to Bluepaw, unable to live her life the way she wanted. The only thing that was a constant question in his mind; Why did she end up with him? What could he had possibly miss that the piebald tom was able to land the blue feline? Azulpaw figured that the tales were true. The handsome guy always won in the end. In this case, Bluepaw being the handsome tom. And the pretty girl always ended up with The handsome guy. In this case Asterpaw had fulfilled that role. So, where did that leave Azulpaw? Lately he tried to be on his own, away from everyone else. He usually told others that he was tired, or he would force a slick attitude just to keep the other from talking to him. Azulpaw had one of the worst attitudes there were in Skyclan--so, it was always best for others to leave him alone when he was in his moods.

“Oh! Y- you d-do-” too late. Azulpaw wanted to tell Asterpaw that it was fine. She didn't need to groom his pelt for him. That he was only playing. It had been a joke, but he had forgot how Asterpaw depended on her words and kept them. The odd thing about it was; why did she suggest such a thing when it came to him? So, the tom allowed the she cat to groom his pelt, and he relaxed under her touch, sinking into it. Almost purring at the treatment she was giving him. “I could have done it perfectly fine myself.” He chided at her, his voice remaining soft and inaudible to the forest around them. The fact that he felt her tongue roaming his scars, the tom had clinched himself. It was uncomfortable. It made him insecure more than anything.

So insecure that he found himself pulling away from her touch. It was a coward’s move, but he shook himself free of her kind gesture to groom him, and he sighed deeply. He didn't like his scars. He gave him such a rugged appearance that it was hard for others to approach him. He knew those pity looks that were given to him, wondering what could had happened to him. With the scars outlining his body, he did feel content at the fact his pelt was growing a bit thicker at this time, disguising his scars but not full enough. The most noticeable scars played on his eyes. Two fleshed scars that gave him a haunting look whenever he stared at others.

“Thank you.” He realized he was being rude for moving out her touch when she was being kind to groom him. “But, I can...take over.” He never told anyone about his insecurity when it came to his scars. It was something he wanted to handle alone. He figured others wouldn't get his problems. Like how he was demented for considering being the mate of a crazy feline who wanted him dead. Aside from that, this tom was never the one to outright share his insecurities with others around him. It made him vulnerable-- and about once he did cry around Asterpaw, but he promised himself never again. As he grazed his tongue gently over his pelt, he allowed the silence to envelop him. He took small ganders at his chest fur, and let his tongue lingered to the side of him. It was an easy grooming process for him. Something neat and clean, and once he was finished, he turned back to his companion, giving her a small smile.

She was staring at him.

“What,” he spoke, his voice on a deep edge. Though he cleared his throat to get rid of any hostility that poked out. “See anything you like?” He tilted his head to the side, deciding to play with her. She was being weird. But, she was still the same Asterpaw that he knew all too well. That he loved within the deepest part of his heart. He knew he would do anything for her in a heartbeat because she was his best friend. His close friend. His south star. “I honestly thought you were completely done with me when it came to that...argument we had. I was just so angry that you went to Bluepaw! He wanted me dead, Asterpaw! Or, did you forget that?” The tom asked, staring at her intently. Asterpaw was a clever girl. She knew what to follow, but it seemed like she was too clever, that her brain always won the bid. He was confused why she would want to go to Bluepa with knowing his intentions. “Just...why would you want to go to him. Just why more than anything.” He shrugged, allowing his eyes to slither to the cold tough ground as he awaited his answer. He would always be hurt at the fact, but he had long forgiven Asterpaw. Everyone had a reason to why they did things, and certainly Azulpaw understood that more than others, but he felt that every decision that was made, affected his life. And currently? He didn't know if it were a negative or positive thing.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

“Isn't that what all we do? Is play games?” Azulpaw spoke, his head tilted for a moment, but his voice remained soft and playful. He knew Asterpaw liked to play. Nothing was wrong with that to him. The tom adored playing games himself. At her next words, his ears retracted to the back of his head for a moment before he turned to look at her, his yellow hues piercing into her own gaze. “I understand what you were doing. I'm...um, sorry for the things I said. Those were-- you know, out of line.” Talking about it was awkward to Azulpaw. He didn't know much about what to say about the situation. He said some hurtful things, and so had she. Perhaps, he had started the hurt fest, but she had ended it. Yet, they both remained strong to one another, succumbing to the life that was waiting for them. “Bluepaw?” Azulpaw echoed. “Scary? Those words in the same sentence is hilarious!” The tom laughed almost too loudly before he quieted himself. It was too late for them to be out here, and he didn't want to be caught. He, at least wanted to enjoy the time he was having with this she cat he knew for a long while.

The tom was taken aback. Quite rooted to his spot for a while at her words. She didn't care what Bluepaw thought? This almost made Azulpaw purr, and he would had, but he held it in. It was wrong to think such ludicrous thoughts when he was with Alabasterpaw. Even if he couldn't stand the feline at times, they had been getting pretty close, and Azulpaw has faith that their relationship would last more moons than it intended. He didn't know what to comment back, so he allowed it to sink into the air. It was already an awkward subject, and he didn't want to make it appear more awkward than it already was, some laid off.

In that instant, that was when she had pinned him. He had switched their roles just as quickly, allowing his paws to linger on her chest as he peered down at her with a playful smirk. Rapid heart beats was definitely felt, but being Azulpaw he chose to ignore it, and step off her. He didn't understand why she was so nervous. He figured it had to do with Bluepaw and if he would see them playing. The tom wanted his friend to be comfortable while out in the open. It had sucked to him that they had to hide their relationship when all he really wanted was for the world to know how Asterpaw was such an amazing friend that anyone could call their own.

It was ashame that she was bounded to Bluepaw, unable to live her life the way she wanted. The only thing that was a constant question in his mind; Why did she end up with him? What could he had possibly miss that the piebald tom was able to land the blue feline? Azulpaw figured that the tales were true. The handsome guy always won in the end. In this case, Bluepaw being the handsome tom. And the pretty girl always ended up with The handsome guy. In this case Asterpaw had fulfilled that role. So, where did that leave Azulpaw? Lately he tried to be on his own, away from everyone else. He usually told others that he was tired, or he would force a slick attitude just to keep the other from talking to him. Azulpaw had one of the worst attitudes there were in Skyclan--so, it was always best for others to leave him alone when he was in his moods.

“Oh! Y- you d-do-” too late. Azulpaw wanted to tell Asterpaw that it was fine. She didn't need to groom his pelt for him. That he was only playing. It had been a joke, but he had forgot how Asterpaw depended on her words and kept them. The odd thing about it was; why did she suggest such a thing when it came to him? So, the tom allowed the she cat to groom his pelt, and he relaxed under her touch, sinking into it. Almost purring at the treatment she was giving him. “I could have done it perfectly fine myself.” He chided at her, his voice remaining soft and inaudible to the forest around them. The fact that he felt her tongue roaming his scars, the tom had clinched himself. It was uncomfortable. It made him insecure more than anything.

So insecure that he found himself pulling away from her touch. It was a coward’s move, but he shook himself free of her kind gesture to groom him, and he sighed deeply. He didn't like his scars. He gave him such a rugged appearance that it was hard for others to approach him. He knew those pity looks that were given to him, wondering what could had happened to him. With the scars outlining his body, he did feel content at the fact his pelt was growing a bit thicker at this time, disguising his scars but not full enough. The most noticeable scars played on his eyes. Two fleshed scars that gave him a haunting look whenever he stared at others.

“Thank you.” He realized he was being rude for moving out her touch when she was being kind to groom him. “But, I can...take over.” He never told anyone about his insecurity when it came to his scars. It was something he wanted to handle alone. He figured others wouldn't get his problems. Like how he was demented for considering being the mate of a crazy feline who wanted him dead. Aside from that, this tom was never the one to outright share his insecurities with others around him. It made him vulnerable-- and about once he did cry around Asterpaw, but he promised himself never again. As he grazed his tongue gently over his pelt, he allowed the silence to envelop him. He took small ganders at his chest fur, and let his tongue lingered to the side of him. It was an easy grooming process for him. Something neat and clean, and once he was finished, he turned back to his companion, giving her a small smile.

She was staring at him.

“What,” he spoke, his voice on a deep edge. Though he cleared his throat to get rid of any hostility that poked out. “See anything you like?” He tilted his head to the side, deciding to play with her. She was being weird. But, she was still the same Asterpaw that he knew all too well. That he loved within the deepest part of his heart. He knew he would do anything for her in a heartbeat because she was his best friend. His close friend. His south star. “I honestly thought you were completely done with me when it came to that...argument we had. I was just so angry that you went to Bluepaw! He wanted me dead, Asterpaw! Or, did you forget that?” The tom asked, staring at her intently. Asterpaw was a clever girl. She knew what to follow, but it seemed like she was too clever, that her brain always won the bid. He was confused why she would want to go to Bluepa with knowing his intentions. “Just...why would you want to go to him. Just why more than anything.” He shrugged, allowing his eyes to slither to the cold tough ground as he awaited his answer. He would always be hurt at the fact, but he had long forgiven Asterpaw. Everyone had a reason to why they did things, and certainly Azulpaw understood that more than others, but he felt that every decision that was made, affected his life. And currently? He didn't know if it were a negative or positive thing.
"I know." And she did know, but Asterpaw had... wanted to. Yes, she had known he was playing - that much had been apparent to her - but she had still taken advantage of that. Why had Asterpaw wanted to be close to Azulpaw so badly? He was still the same tom from a few weeks ago. When she wouldn't have given this a second thought, it would have been a straight on "no." She was the same cat.

So what had changed to make her have a crush on him? Had it been because it was forbidden, she only wanted it more? Was this her way of taking a stand against Bluepaw? Probably not, but still, Asterpaw wanted to think of it that way. Gentle grey-green eyes flashed in surprise as he moved away. And it stung just a little bit - was he that scared of her? What had she done? "I hurt you, didn't I?" Her voice was low, gentle, as she watched Azulpaw. She must have, she had to have done something... "I'm so sorry, Azulpaw, I'm sorry, I didn't... I shouldn't have... I'm sorry." She sounded like an idiot. Quick, get the playfulness back, he likes that, right? It was all she could think for the moment being. She needed a quick and easy way to grab his attention. Although she knew it wasn't possible for them to be together, she wanted it. Wanted it to happen. But with everything going on... it couldn't. Crushes were the worst, they were like a disease that just kept picking holes in yourself about why your companion wouldn't like you, or sometimes on rare occasions why he might, and telling yourself you never had a chance with a tom like that while all the time your heart was getting ripped to pieces. She knew she had blown her chance. Going with Bluepaw had been a stupid move. The stupidest of stupid moves. And yet, Asterpaw had made that move. To protect Azulpaw. Because she thought it was the right thing to do. Her mind had been wrong, she knew it, and she wished she would have listened to her heart. Her mind was the safe path. She always took the safe path. Asterpaw was a safe cat, she didn't like taking risks.

They were dangerous and, quite frankly, never ended up the way you expected. Asterpaw knew this for a fact, she knew that they couldn't end up the way you expected. Her grey-green eyes watched the tom, staring at him as though she thought she could change his mind by that alone. Her only question was how - how in the world - had she let him go? He'd protected her all this time, but no, she hadn't appreciated it as much as she should have. She hadn't spent as much time with him as she could've. And now all their playfulness was gone, everything was over. At his comment, she could see her opportunity to become playful and fun and sarcastic again, just like he liked. But her mind turned to other thoughts. Good! Now's your chance... okay, okay, okay. He likes Alli. Be like her! What would she say in this situation... she would pay him a compliment, obviously, and be all flirty and fun and sweet and... oh! Oh yeah, she would do that charming little laugh that she does at the end that drives everybody crazy. But toms love it! And Azulpaw must love it, otherwise he wouldn't be with her. Asterpaw's logic had gotten her into trouble on multiple occasions.

Yet still, she followed it. And it was because part of her was confident that someday, somehow, some way, her logic was going to get her out of this mess. She had a logical mind. She was a smart cat. But sometimes logic alone was not enough to get out of matters of the heart. As this was one of those... Asterpaw was pretty much doomed.

Her brain was calculating different cute and funny little things to say, stuff Alabasterpaw would do, and she finally landed on a comment that she thought was exactly what her sister would do. "Me? Darling, of course I like what I see. You're just such a handsome tom, aren't you?" But because of the nervous butterflies in her stomach, her charming tone came out as more of her own - with a touch of "sparkle" mixed in, and her supposed to be charming laugh came out as a nervous one. So much for her flirting skills at that moment. She would have to try again later... she'd have to make herself better somehow, or get his attention, or at least take the attention away from Alli, and eventually she knew she would snap.

She didn't want to snap in front of him. It seemed Asterpaw was going to end up exactly like Alabasterpaw - trying to get Azulpaw's attention in any way possible. Fawning over him like he were a life-giving source. Sad - pathetic - and ironic, really, seeing as she had just thought how pathetic it was about Alabasterpaw doing the same thing. His next words made her heart feel as though it were being squeezed in an iron grip. Azulpaw was hurting her. Whether he knew it or not. And she couldn't tell him because she was embarassed. Because she was scared to be rejected. Because she was, once again, scared of his disappointment. That had caused her to go to Bluepaw in the first place, hadn't it?

And then she'd been taken advantage of, and it had all happened so quickly, and Asterpaw hadn't known what to say or do or where to go... her grey-green eyes flashed with sadness and she wanted to curl up beside him and just stay there... but the apprentice knew better. She didn't like physical contact, yet she wanted it from him. Just him. Bluepaw was driving her crazy with his lovey-dovey attitude, and she felt pretty sick about her actions towards him as well, though there was nothing to be done about that now.

Why.

Was that a serious question? He sounded serious. So she would give him the serious answer that she wanted to.

"Because I, I was... scared. Scared to come to you. Something happened, and I didn't want you to be disappointed in me, and I had to - I didn't - he was the first one I saw. And I'm not... I'm not scared of his disappointment, or disapproval, or rejection like I am of yours. I don't want you to be disappointed in me, I don't - I don't like it. So I went to Bluepaw instead, and, I told him the whole story and I was just... in a weird state of mind, and I was thinking about you, and I wanted to do something - anything - to protect you, and I figured... if I'm with Bluepaw, what does he have to worry about? You're safe now, Azulpaw, but I wanted to make sure that it would stay that way forever." She stopped for a moment, studying his face with her green-grey eyes.

Just watching him. Like she was trying to memorize everything in a split second, or maybe... she didn't want this moment to end. Maybe she was trying to hold onto it forever.

"And... you, why are you with Alabasterpaw? She tried to kill you! Over and over again, she tried, and... you still are with her. You still love her." There was a hint of bitterness in Asterpaw's voice. Do. Not. Snap. At least it wasn't her big snapping point. Her huge snapping point where everything went upside down, but she knew - she knew if they continued to be together, and her crush continued to grow, it was coming.

"What am I saying? Of course you love her. She's Alabasterpaw, the pretty, popular party girl. The girl that everyone loves. Right? It doesn't matter what she does because it's impossible for her to mess up. It will never matter what she does, she's always going to smooth it over with her sparkly laugh and her flirty comments." Asterpaw's voice reached an angry level. She didn't want to fight. She was acting so weird, and she knew it, but she didn't want to fight with Azulpaw. She'd wanted to have a playful, fun time with him. Yet her crush was making it impossible. She just... couldn't. The fire left her eyes, and her ears went back, pinning themselves against her head as though they wanted to shut out everything she had just said.

"I'm sorry... I didn't - that was - I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything, that was out of line, I'm... I'm so, so, sorry, I don't want to hurt you, I didn't-" Asterpaw stopped before she made a fool of herself. Maybe he would tease her. Maybe he would call her sweetheart, or darling, or love - the thought of that had once made her furious, now it made her want to melt. Such a strange turn of events had happened... what had Azulpaw done to her?

Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Socks

Blurrykit slowly blinked open his eyes, it was midnight. He could tell by the silence and sounds of chirping crickets in the night. He hadn't slept very well since he lost his sight, all he could think of was how pretty everything was, before all of it washed away. He slowly arose to his feet, his grey tabby pelt glimmering in the moonlight. He sniffed around, sensing Royalkit and Lemonfoot still asleep. The 2 moon old kit galloped out of the nursery and into the SkyClan camp, taking in the fresh air and smiling. As much as he loved being in SkyClan with Lemonfoot, he longed for seeing Bitterstorm when he woke up in the morning, but then, his vision slowly faded, and he could never see that again, and soon enough, she was gone I wonder where she is now? Is she with Pumpkintail? Or did they have to go their separate ways? Blurrykit thought to himself and sighed, curling up and closing his eyes in the middle of the camp, drifting into slumber.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
@Socks

Blurrykit slowly blinked open his eyes, it was midnight. He could tell by the silence and sounds of chirping crickets in the night. He hadn't slept very well since he lost his sight, all he could think of was how pretty everything was, before all of it washed away. He slowly arose to his feet, his grey tabby pelt glimmering in the moonlight. He sniffed around, sensing Royalkit and Lemonfoot still asleep. The 2 moon old kit galloped out of the nursery and into the SkyClan camp, taking in the fresh air and smiling. As much as he loved being in SkyClan with Lemonfoot, he longed for seeing Bitterstorm when he woke up in the morning, but then, his vision slowly faded, and he could never see that again, and soon enough, she was gone I wonder where she is now? Is she with Pumpkintail? Or did they have to go their separate ways? Blurrykit thought to himself and sighed, curling up and closing his eyes in the middle of the camp, drifting into slumber.
Lately, Lemonfoot had taken to waking up multiple times during the night out of fear that something would be wrong when she woke up if she had slept for too long. She slowly blinked her eyes open, kneading the nest a bit as she awoke. She pushed herself up into a sitting position, yawning before looking down at her nest to check on the kits. She couldn't help the anxiety that bubbled inside her as she saw that only one kit, Royalkit, was still sleeping there next to her. She pushed around the moss of the nest, the scent of Blurrykit was still strong so maybe there was a chance that he was hidden under the moss. Upon discovering he was not there, Lemonfoot reluctantly left Royalkit in the nest to search the camp. She was able to smell his trail and found him pretty easily in the middle of the camp and, with a relieved sigh, she bent down and gently nudged the tabby kitten to wake him.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series