Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 11:05 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:00 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:53 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:52 AM

Old October 21st, 2022, 04:29 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

(( Mossfall ))

* She looked at the water. *
" M-maybe Rainglow would like to help... "
“As the world revolves around the sun we have no choice , but to follow. All of us follow the King and Queen, but I'm done playing as the pawn. I deserve better not wasting my life for what they want. It's my time to become more than what they wish.”.
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:31 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked at the water. *
" M-maybe Rainglow would like to help... "

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 21st, 2022, 05:08 PM
Laughs in no profile pic

My Mood: Embarrassed

RabbitWatcher's eyes blinked open slowly, and she stood up with a sigh. She stretched and sat back down, her eyes still heavy. (Open for all to respond)
Old October 22nd, 2022, 01:53 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Snowkit had wandered out of camp again, Slatemama's death had just been too hard for her, she needed to go on another journey, even if that meant missing her delayed ceremony. Suddenly, she spotted something.. It was.. OH NO... NONONONO.. IT WAS A HAWK. HAWK. HAWK. The hawk was coming closer.. CLOSER.. She could feel it. She had to run away.. But the hawk kept on chasing her. Suddenly, she felt something grab onto her.. NONONONO.. SHE WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! She couldn't go. No, not right now. She would never see her sister, or Birdpaw, or Graycat, or Pikeleader ever again. NOT RIGHT NOW.

She squealed as the hawk clawed her.. The blood.. It ran through her.. Her eyes closed.. This was it.. It was goodbye..

// Some of you may be mad at me for doing this, but as I stated before. WCO is not good for my mental health. //

// @lonely.lilyx //
Old October 22nd, 2022, 02:01 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

-Bluebellpaw, post 29/100-

She had been out of camp looking for some prey when she heard the scream of a small kit. Her fur stood on end as the cry tore through the air with invisible sharp claws.

That was Snowkit's scream.

She immediately ran off toward the direction of the sound, her heart pounding. What happened? Was Snowkit hurt? Why had she been out here in the first place?

She got closer when-

A hawk. Was. HUNCHED OVER SNOWKIT.

She yowled loudly, a crazed look in her eyes. Nothing, hurt her sister. Nothing would get away with it, if she could help it.

It spooked, ans took off. She scampered forward, her eyes wide. Snowkit, Snowkit-

Snowkit, who was laying in a pool of her own blood, clearly dead.

Her throat tore itself open in a long, drawn out wail.

Why was it always her?

---
// @Ghostly Stars

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old October 22nd, 2022, 02:06 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogcloud was tearing up the grass under their paws, they truly needed to get out their anger. The recent deaths has made them truly full with grief and anger as they lashed their tail to try and calm themselves.

[open]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:01 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post
Tinypaw gulped and paddled forword, stopping only when the water tickled ey're belly "wow this is cold! but in a nice way" ey said smiling

He sat down and curled his tail around his paws. “First, we’ll focus on your front paws. Move your front paws toward you in a scooping motion, like you’re pulling the water toward your body. Keep your front paws under the water the whole time; they should never break the surface.”

He was surprised, in a good way, that Tinypaw was able to handle the chill of the water. RiverClan needed cats with rock skin, especially these days. He hoped they learned as well as Mintpaw.

—————

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw was following Slatestripe's dark shape through an unknown route that edged the river, now still under the faint moonlight and silent except for the slightest gurgling sounds that every Riverclan cat was used to live with. After a while, her blue eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and more and more details came into view to the young apprentice. She observed the ground, the trees, the reeds that were closest to her. Everything else was a blurry black silhouette in distance.

Amber eyes suddenly turned to her, like yellow moons framed by a black-night Starclan pelt. Where was she taking her? And why were they walking so far from camp at such an hour? She could already imagine Fawnleap scolding her from having skipped her nightly sleep. But would she actually do that? She didn't know anything about her mentor. Not yet.
Mintpaw returned Slatestripe's gaze silently, an unreadable expression always present on her face.

Slatestripe glanced over at the river. It wouldn’t be long before it would begin to freeze, depriving the Clan of a major food source. He just hoped Pikestar would be up to the task of feeding the Clan through leaf-bare. Without a deputy, that responsibility lay completely on the leader’s shoulders. Maybe Pikestar would soon see the sense of picking a replacement for Slatewhisker. Slatestripe sure hoped so. The Clan needed a second-in-command.

“I figured you’d enjoy being out by the river,” he said quietly. “I know I sure do. The river has always been a calming thing for me. I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I was born in any other Clan. All the other Clans seem so insufficient in comparison to RiverClan.” He stuck out a paw and swept it through the river, a wet chill seeping into it as he did. He really needed to go for a swim soon.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; October 22nd, 2022 at 09:34 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:11 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
-Bluebellpaw, post 29/100-

She had been out of camp looking for some prey when she heard the scream of a small kit. Her fur stood on end as the cry tore through the air with invisible sharp claws.

That was Snowkit's scream.

She immediately ran off toward the direction of the sound, her heart pounding. What happened? Was Snowkit hurt? Why had she been out here in the first place?

She got closer when-

A hawk. Was. HUNCHED OVER SNOWKIT.

She yowled loudly, a crazed look in her eyes. Nothing, hurt her sister. Nothing would get away with it, if she could help it.

It spooked, ans took off. She scampered forward, her eyes wide. Snowkit, Snowkit-

Snowkit, who was laying in a pool of her own blood, clearly dead.

Her throat tore itself open in a long, drawn out wail.

Why was it always her?

---
// @Ghostly Stars

Adderscale
[Hope you dont mind me hopping in, figured Bluebell wouldn't really be in the right state to report this and all that, but if you want, just VM me and Ill delete this post ^^ ]

A pair of pointy ears, formerly alert for any prey sounds perked up in alarm when the sharp growl cut through the air. Stiffening, Adderscale rose up from the hunting crouch and looked around to see if he could locate the source of it, but not soon after the first cry, another came. Ok, so that wasn't good. With stress begging to grow inside of him like weeds, the slender tom picked up speed and headed towards where he had heard them, finding Bluebellpaw. "Bluebellpaw, what happened? You know you shouldn't be alone outside like this, without a warrior with-" The words caught in his throat as his gaze followed hers, reaching the bloody mess...

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old October 23rd, 2022, 04:37 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Slatestripe glanced over at the river. It wouldn’t be long before it would begin to freeze, depriving the Clan of a major food source. He just hoped Pikestar would be up to the task of feeding the Clan through leaf-bare. Without a deputy, that responsibility lay completely on the leader’s shoulders. Maybe Pikestar would soon see the sense of picking a replacement for Slatewhisker. Slatestripe sure hoped so. The Clan needed a second-in-command.

“I figured you’d enjoy being out by the river,” he said quietly. “I know I sure do. The river has always been a calming thing for me. I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I was born in any other Clan. All the other Clans seem so insufficient in comparison to RiverClan.” He stuck out a paw and swept it through the river, a wet chill seeping into it as he did. He really needed to go for a swim soon.
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw was silently wondering what was filling up the dark warrior's head. He'd seemed a bit... absent, recently. But maybe it was just her imagination; in fact, she was even surprised to have been invited now, in the middle of the night, out to the river.

The black water seemed so different from the blue, shiny mirror illuminated by the daylight. But Slatestripe looked totally confident near it, and Mintpaw wondered if some day every Riverclan warrior learnt how to trust the river in such a deep way.

Her head tipped to one side as his voice broke the quiet of the night. She fixed her eyes onto his expression, thinking deeply about what he'd just said. The other clans... insufficient? What did he mean exactly? She turned her gaze again onto the river, her head full of questions that would have pierced every curious cat's mind, but not hers. She knew that everything would come out of the darkness, soon or late. And often, her intuition was enough to answer them.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; October 23rd, 2022 at 04:37 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:28 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea View Post

Adderscale
[Hope you dont mind me hopping in, figured Bluebell wouldn't really be in the right state to report this and all that, but if you want, just VM me and Ill delete this post ^^ ]

A pair of pointy ears, formerly alert for any prey sounds perked up in alarm when the sharp growl cut through the air. Stiffening, Adderscale rose up from the hunting crouch and looked around to see if he could locate the source of it, but not soon after the first cry, another came. Ok, so that wasn't good. With stress begging to grow inside of him like weeds, the slender tom picked up speed and headed towards where he had heard them, finding Bluebellpaw. "Bluebellpaw, what happened? You know you shouldn't be alone outside like this, without a warrior with-" The words caught in his throat as his gaze followed hers, reaching the bloody mess...
-Bluebellpaw, post 30/100-
[Ofc I don't mind you joining in ^^]
---

Her screams subsided into half-garbled sobs, like she was doing a bad impersonation of a bird at dawn.

"M-Mr Adderscale," she whimpered in between her sobs. "I'm s-sorry, I h-heard her scream so I c-came, and-" she broke off into more sobs. "It was a hawk, Mr Adderscale!"

She buried her face into Snowkit's fur, muffins her crying. She felt like it was her mother's mourning all over again- but it was worse, because she had just lost the only other cat she had.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "