Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:50 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:43 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 12:26 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2019, 09:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Cave

While Blazingstar would've loved to answer the young apprentice's questions. A sharp breath inward cut him off and a long sigh followed. The leader would look at Patchpaw as the light died from his eyes.

~~~

The normal dream came to him as StarClan warriors gathered around. One gesturing to a faint outline of what appeared to be him. The silhouette was growing darker, not by much as this was his third life, but enough to give him chills. Eventually he would lose them all and he wouldn't be looking at a silhouette. It would actually be him standing there.

A prey offering was given to the leader who happily took it. StarClan's prey seemed more flavorful and filling than prey in the clans. However, he knew this was simply a way to keep him busy while they healed him.

~~~

Before he knew it, Blazingstar was taking gasps of air, eyes brightening back up and his body flailing a little as he remembered he was just in his nest. The leader felt wore out, but already he could tell the sickness had left his body. It was just getting over the sore throat and aching from being sick that would linger longer. Remembering the apprentice, he looked up at Patchpaw concerned. "You shouldn't.... have been here for that," he apologized, frowning a little.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 6th, 2019, 11:05 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
" Thanks! " Newpaw purred happily. She closed over to the prey like and selected a rabbit, before padding over to the apprentices den to eat away from the cold.
Webcloud purred as she saw the cat walk off and picked a vole for herself, curling up to eat it by herself. She didnt eat with the other warriors usually.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 7th, 2019, 08:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

the tom peered out of camp, he could see Asterbounce sitting there as stunning as ever. He couldn’t help but be attracted to him. Yet... Cottonspirit has made such a fool of himself the last time they had talked he couldn’t help but be nervous about meeting him again. his jaw was full of assorted flowers and he couldn’t help but become even more excited the moment he saw him. Cottonspirit felt as if he had found the cat that he could love forever... he he couldn’t tell he thought he was crazy for taking such steps for making himself so excited about seeing Asterbounce, taking as much courage as her could muster. He stepped out of the clearing.
As he was placed in front of the larger tom he narrowed his eyes a bit as the flowers flapped and fluttered around in his feathery white jaw. The Tom had spent so much time collecting them. They yellows and blues, the purples that littered the moor like a rainbow that he took delight in collecting slowly taking every type as he looked at the tricolored handsome cat in front of him. He gaze a nervous smile “these are for you.” he meowed cocking his head his voice muffled by leaves and petals.

Asterbounce turned his head upon hearing a few small pawsteps. A grin crossed his face as he spotted just the white-furred tomcat he had been waiting for. Though it morphed into a bit of confused amusement upon seeing the bundles of flowers secured in his jaws.
Though, upon hearing the muffled words, Asterbounce’s jaw flopped open a little, his eartips reddening considerably, his skin growing hot under his pelt. For him? Never had some cat went out of their way to do something for him. Sure, there had been plenty of times when they had flirted back towards his advances, but he had always been the one to initiate any form of affection towards another’s cat. He was always the pursuer, never the pursued. Yet, here he was, standing in front of a tomcat who was offering him flowers. At first, this flirting had all been another game to him. Another thrill ride to get his mind off of other things. But.... it had just developed into something a whole lot more meaningful.
“Thank you..” He meowed, wide green eyes flicking between the flowers and Cottonspirit’s multi-colored eyes. “Shall we?” He gave a flick of his tail, out to the territory, his fur still uncomfortably warm.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 7th, 2019, 10:35 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Seasight sat on the ground in the clearing feeling the cold breeze on her face. Though her favorite season was New-leaf, Leaf-bare came at a close second. She had always loved the cold breeze on her medium length fur. Seasight stares off into space like usual while thinking on what to do. The tabby fur felt graceful almost like a RiverClan cat. Seasight wasn’t the most talkative if cats but,she did feel like a kit when a cat she liked came up to her. Her tail sifted around her paws as she became relaxed in the clearing. Should I hunt? she thought to herself Mabye... Her eyes were adjusting to look at the cats around her They all think I’m a joke. They don’t even realize I’m here She thought. Seasight was a reserved molly and only became herself when she was around cats she liked and respected. Seasight tuned out the cats meowing around her and wouldn’t be able to tell if a cat was talking to her. It would take two tries for them to grab her attention as she started to think about a time when she was a kit playing with the moss ball her mother had given her and Beachtounge to play with.

@SuspiciousMindz

Blazingstar trotted out of his den, letting the weak sunshine soak into his pelt and warm his cool body. Tail flicking behind him, the tom would pause a few tail length from his den and look around the camp. What should he do today? A patrol? A hunt? Maybe just a walk? He needed to get out into the territory so any of those would work. His golden gaze caught sight of Seasight. She seemed like she needed something to do, so Blazingstar would take it upon himself to ask her. He started a steady pace towards the she-cat, fluffy fur bouncing with his strides. As he neared her, he would attempt to make his presence known. "Hello!" he spoke clearly, gaze bright and friendly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 7th, 2019, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Webcloud purred as the small cat approached her. She loved kits. "Not at all young on." She said and laid down, tucking her paws underneath her. "You get to know that you helped feed the entire clan, like your mother and the elders, and you get to relish the feeling of chasing intruders off your territory." She explainrd eyes shining.
She smiled,” That sounds fun. But being an apprentice sounds boring. Picking fleas and ticks off elders, replacing their moss, obeying your mentor...not that fun sounding.” She added wondering what the warrior had to say about that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” That sounds fun. But being an apprentice sounds boring. Picking fleas and ticks off elders, replacing their moss, obeying your mentor...not that fun sounding.” She added wondering what the warrior had to say about that.
"But you get to learn how to fight and hunt." She purred. "You'll be able to protect your mother and siblings."

Old February 7th, 2019, 12:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

"But you get to learn how to fight and hunt." She purred. "You'll be able to protect your mother and siblings."
Mottledkit nodded,” Oh.” After a long pause she meowled,” I hope I die as a warrior I don’t want to be an elder ever.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2019, 12:23 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:

Webcloud purred as she saw the cat walk off and picked a vole for herself, curling up to eat it by herself. She didnt eat with the other warriors usually.
As Newpaw ate, she watched the going-ons of the warriors, as they trotted about camp, making themselves busy. She noticed Webcloud didn't eat with the other warriors. She was just about to go over to hee and ask why, when she saw Blazingstar walking past.

Hre ADHD got the best of her and she was momentarily distracted by the tom before snapping out of it.

"What did i want to do again?" she asked herself. But she could not remember, so she padded back to her den to finish off the rest of the meal
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mottledkit nodded,” Oh.” After a long pause she meowled,” I hope I die as a warrior I don’t want to be an elder ever.” She meowed
"Its very brave to do protecting your clan, but its also very brave to live long. You'll be able to pass down lots of wisdom to cats, even the leader of the clan." Webcloud said. "Sometime the elders get to boss around the leader."

Old February 7th, 2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
As Newpaw ate, she watched the going-ons of the warriors, as they trotted about camp, making themselves busy. She noticed Webcloud didn't eat with the other warriors. She was just about to go over to hee and ask why, when she saw Blazingstar walking past.

Hre ADHD got the best of her and she was momentarily distracted by the tom before snapping out of it.

"What did i want to do again?" she asked herself. But she could not remember, so she padded back to her den to finish off the rest of the meal
Webcloud nodded respectful to the leader of windclan and stood after finishing her meal. She padded around the clearing, playing with a couple kits that were enjoying the little bit of sun, before going to the apprentice den. "Newpaw, when you're done eating, meet me by the entrance." She called and walked off towards the exit.

Closed Thread