Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Will you kill for me?
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:08 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by taillow
Today 08:01 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:38 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by JellyCat
Today 06:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Blazingstar trotted out of his den, letting the weak sunshine soak into his pelt and warm his cool body. Tail flicking behind him, the tom would pause a few tail length from his den and look around the camp. What should he do today? A patrol? A hunt? Maybe just a walk? He needed to get out into the territory so any of those would work. His golden gaze caught sight of Seasight. She seemed like she needed something to do, so Blazingstar would take it upon himself to ask her. He started a steady pace towards the she-cat, fluffy fur bouncing with his strides. As he neared her, he would attempt to make his presence known. "Hello!" he spoke clearly, gaze bright and friendly.
Seasight couldn’t hear a cat behind her until Blazingstar had meowed a Hello. “Hm?” She meowed turning to see Blazingstar behind her “Oh hello!” She meowed a bit nervous but then built up her confidence. “Did you want me to go on a patrol? Or a hunt? Just talk and walk?” Seasight meowed a bit bouncier. The silver tabby stood up and turned around. She streched a bit and padded closer toward him. She hadn’t really talked to Blazingstar before so it was a change of pace for her. The molly flicked her ear as she picked up a paw. Age awaited his awanservand observed the chatting cats around her. Seasight gazed toward Blazingstar once more,her tail swaying.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; February 7th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"Its very brave to do protecting your clan, but its also very brave to live long. You'll be able to pass down lots of wisdom to cats, even the leader of the clan." Webcloud said. "Sometime the elders get to boss around the leader."
She paused,” But I’ll be whining about an ache or pain.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Branch of Life

Blazingstar chuckled a little at her response and reaction. He stopped in his tracks and allowed her to say what she wanted before he would respond. "Actually, I was going to ask you that," he spoke, amused by this. "Could go on a patrol and hunt along the way. I know that since RiverClan is back, we should probably be watching the border more," he spoke dryly. Things were back to normal now and he couldn't complain about that, but he really wished RiverClan would stop being such a problem. Fallenstar more than anyone else there.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 7th, 2019, 05:12 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

(The early reply scared me xb @SuspiciousMindz)

Okay.” The molly meowed. Seasight knew that RiverClan should probably be watched a bit more. She streched her claws and meowed a simple. “Would you wish to lead the way?” The molly’s blue eyes seemed a bit darker than normal. She flicked her ear and awaited Blazingstar reply. The Windclan cat shifted weight and flicked her tail. (Wasn’t too sure what to put :/)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 7th, 2019, 06:15 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She paused,” But I’ll be whining about an ache or pain.” She meowed
"You'll do that at any age." She purred. "Do you not complain to your mother about a belly ache here or there?"

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 7th, 2019, 07:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Topazkit gave a loud sqeak and pawed at his sister. He leapt away then rushed back at her, and jumped on her back and he gave another playful growl.

@Lilyfur2 @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Greywind @Rosemew @Morgan @silvertail000
Runningkit meowed and rolled over so her sibling would get off her back. She quickly jerked up and ran, then his behind some clumps of moss. Try and find me! She thought.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Greywind
@Rosemew
@Morgan
@silvertail000

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:59 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Webcloud nodded respectful to the leader of windclan and stood after finishing her meal. She padded around the clearing, playing with a couple kits that were enjoying the little bit of sun, before going to the apprentice den. "Newpaw, when you're done eating, meet me by the entrance." She called and walked off towards the exit.
Newpaw quickly gulped down her meal, almost to fast, and bolted over to where her mentor was standing. He energy was renewed by the quick meal and short rest.

She looked up at her mentor, excitement sparkling in her green eyes. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Are we gonna go hunting? Or will you show me the rest of the territory?"
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Runningkit meowed and rolled over so her sibling would get off her back. She quickly jerked up and ran, then his behind some clumps of moss. Try and find me! She thought.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Greywind
@Rosemew
@Morgan
@silvertail000

He was tossed off his sister and thumped onto the ground. He got up and shook his fluffy light gray fur, his dark blue eyes narrowed a little in fake defiance. He gave a small growl and yowled loudly. "I'll find you, sister!" He gave a gasp. Words? He yowled loudly. Yay! He begam to sniff at the ground. "Where did you go, sis...?" he murmured.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:37 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Asterbounce turned his head upon hearing a few small pawsteps. A grin crossed his face as he spotted just the white-furred tomcat he had been waiting for. Though it morphed into a bit of confused amusement upon seeing the bundles of flowers secured in his jaws.
Though, upon hearing the muffled words, Asterbounce’s jaw flopped open a little, his eartips reddening considerably, his skin growing hot under his pelt. For him? Never had some cat went out of their way to do something for him. Sure, there had been plenty of times when they had flirted back towards his advances, but he had always been the one to initiate any form of affection towards another’s cat. He was always the pursuer, never the pursued. Yet, here he was, standing in front of a tomcat who was offering him flowers. At first, this flirting had all been another game to him. Another thrill ride to get his mind off of other things. But.... it had just developed into something a whole lot more meaningful.
“Thank you..” He meowed, wide green eyes flicking between the flowers and Cottonspirit’s multi-colored eyes. “Shall we?” He gave a flick of his tail, out to the territory, his fur still uncomfortably warm.
a look of relief seemed to flood over Cottonspirit’s face as Asterbounce gave the slightest look of excitement. His multi clolored gaze shining as he began to walk past the tom he was a bit nervous about what was to come next he had one or two ideas he knew about one area near the borders with a nice veiw of the sea, a place to watch the sun set. But now wasn’t time to think about a way to make this romantic... yet. As his eyes shifted around he settled on the Tom with a flick of his white tail. “Let’s get going .” he said with the slightest hint of fear, he wanted to make the patrol last. And wanted it to be over.
His paws crunched the snow under his white paws as they blended in with their frosty surroundings as the snow dappled look of the territory filled his senses his eyes were drawn back to the brightest thing on the moor. As he looked back to Asterbounce his eyes tail lashed a bit trying to stop himself from saying anything else that would embarrass him even more, “Your like a bright spot in the snow.” he quickly meowed before instantly wanting to sprint away in that moment. Why did you do that, why the hell did you do that he thought his eyes wide as his feathery ears twitched.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:53 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
He was tossed off his sister and thumped onto the ground. He got up and shook his fluffy light gray fur, his dark blue eyes narrowed a little in fake defiance. He gave a small growl and yowled loudly. "I'll find you, sister!" He gave a gasp. Words? He yowled loudly. Yay! He begam to sniff at the ground. "Where did you go, sis...?" he murmured.

Runningkit perked her ears up from her hiding place. Words? How can he speak? He can speak! Why can't I speak?, she thought defiantly. She wondered when. She shuffled in closer to the mods in her hiding spit, and kept quiet.

(Congrats Topaz!! I'm thinking Running will speak one of the later times. She has a lot to say, but she doesn't get the point of words)
@Flippaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Greywind @Rosemew @Morgan @silvertail000

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 7th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Closed Thread