Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 AM
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:45 AM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2019, 10:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

Blue's head tilted, the smirk still evident. "Smart girl," he said, tone soaking in false praise. She did seem to have a chip on her shoulder, but perhaps she really did have an inkling of intelligence. Or it could just be a cover-up, like the way kits talk big but, in reality, don't know anything. He nonchalantly lifted a paw and inspected a sappy claw. Now how was he supposed to clean that? He thought, irritation and disgust wrinkling his nose while he flicked his eyes back to Soaringpaw. "So, tell me about yourself-- what do you know about being a warrior?"

[ Sorry for the huge wait!! ]
Soaringpaw flicked his tail,” I’m an apprentice. I’m 7 moons old. I know you must hunt, go on patrols, fight in battle, and follow the warrior code. You have to train an apprentice and obey the leader.” She remarked in annoyance.
Old November 5th, 2019, 11:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

| @Momotaro; @Moonraven; @mochi; |

The gray Persian cat by the name of Smokeyfang lead the cats in her battle training to the training ground. She turned around to look at Snowfrost. "What do we want to do today? We can do anything besides hunting, since Icestar made this specifically for battle practice.", she meowed. The molly looked at Sabrepaw then at the other cats apprentice Rabbitpaw. Smokeyfang stood patiently as she waited for someone to answer.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 6th, 2019, 12:00 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh, please. Company is always appreciated, especially when it comes from a handsome tom like yourself," Appleblossom purred, flashing him a flirtatious smile. He was friendly for the most part, although his comment about Icestar concerned her. She wouldn't have been surprised if the leader was treating her deputy unkindly. It was unfortunate, but Icestar didn't seem like a good cat. Who would want her to lead their Clan? Who would want her... at all? As a friend, companion, leader... it didn't make much sense to Appleblossom. Still, she figured badmouthing the leader in front of her deputy wouldn't look too good. Besides, Crowtail was the focus here. For the moment, her attention belonged to him.

"I suppose you caught me," She laughed a little, followed by a sigh. Being alone was not something Appleblossom enjoyed. She thrived in situations where she was surrounded by other cats - crowded, even. She liked them. To each their own, right?

"So, Crowtail... tell me about yourself. How are you adjusting to Clan life?" Perhaps she could help. Get an inside, get closer to him, and then she'd get what she wanted. Which was attention, for the most part.

Crowtail let out a friendly smile, his tail flickered back and fourth on the ground. "Anything for a pretty lady like yourself.", he meowed, flirting back. Now the old Crowtail was coming back. This was what he used to be known for, but that was when he was a rogue by the name of Demontail. The Shadowclan deputy gave his pelt a shake as a cold breeze brushed through his short black fur. The tom gave his right ear a flick as the sound of other cats voices behind him, but he ignored it.

"I'm adjusting just perfect. It feels different now that I'm a clan cat instead of a rogue. I used to come and visit here to see my sister and her kit at least once a moon.", he meowed. Shadowclan was a familiar place to Crowtail.. He was always welcomed to visit and he had made friends in this clan before he even officially joined. Yet he was going to just join as a warrior. He never imagined himself as clan deputy, but now this was his reality.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 6th, 2019, 12:06 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

| @CasperCreates; |

Crowtail padded up to the Leaders den after talking with Smokeyfang about their border patrol by Windclan. Smokeyfang was going to tell Icestar, but Crowtail wanted to tell the leader himself and she didn't mind him doing so. He let out a cough making his presence known before walking all the way in. "Smokeyfang has just informed me of the patrol by Windclan territory. They found a Windclan apprentice, who had crossed the border. They were hunting on Shadowclan territory.", he meowed. Crowtail paused to catch his breath for a moment. "They sent them off with a warning to never hunt on our territory again.", the tom finished. He shook out his black fur and looked at Icestar.

Old November 6th, 2019, 07:17 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @Momotaro; @Moonraven; @mochi; |

The gray Persian cat by the name of Smokeyfang lead the cats in her battle training to the training ground. She turned around to look at Snowfrost. "What do we want to do today? We can do anything besides hunting, since Icestar made this specifically for battle practice.", she meowed. The molly looked at Sabrepaw then at the other cats apprentice Rabbitpaw. Smokeyfang stood patiently as she waited for someone to answer.
Sabrepaw was buzzing with excitement; it was her first ever training session!!! The tabby-tortie couldn't wait to get started. She pondered her mentors question, glancing at the warrior and other apprentice. The feline really didn't mind, she was just excited to learn. She perked up her ears when she thought of something. "Maybe fighting of bigger opponents?" While Sabrepaw was taller and muscular than most other apprentices, she still was smaller than her mentor, and wanted to be prepared in case she fought a warrior.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:31 AM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
| @CasperCreates; |

Crowtail padded up to the Leaders den after talking with Smokeyfang about their border patrol by Windclan. Smokeyfang was going to tell Icestar, but Crowtail wanted to tell the leader himself and she didn't mind him doing so. He let out a cough making his presence known before walking all the way in. "Smokeyfang has just informed me of the patrol by Windclan territory. They found a Windclan apprentice, who had crossed the border. They were hunting on Shadowclan territory.", he meowed. Crowtail paused to catch his breath for a moment. "They sent them off with a warning to never hunt on our territory again.", the tom finished. He shook out his black fur and looked at Icestar.
"Doesn't WindClan teach their pesky apprentices about borders?" Icestar let out an exasperated sigh at the news of the little trespasser. "Thank you for the report, Crowtail. We should be sure to tell any patrols going that way to keep their senses especially alert for trespassers." She dipped her head, dismissing him.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 6th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Bliss Girl @Momotaro @mochi
Snowfrost stood beside her own apprentice as she listened to Smokeyfang's question about battling. Her clear blue eyes fell to her apprentice with some concern, Snowfrost own wounds had already healed and were scarring over from the battle with the rogues, however, it seemed that Rabbitpaw had suffered some slightly more serious wounds during the raid which has left her in the medicine cat's den for some time. Something which Snowfrost felt incredibly guilty about. Rabbitpaw still seemed rather sore, but healing well. She didn't want her to be pushing herself during training. "If you want to fight bigger opponents then how about a sparring match with me?" She directed her question to Sabrepaw. Snowfrost wasn't all that big, but she assumed the apprentice was looking for a warrior to test her skills against. "Rabbitpaw can see how she fares against Smokeyfang." She suggested, this time looking at the leader of their little group to see what she thought.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 6th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 03:58 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

---

Rabbitpaw
Her shoulder ached as the small apprentice followed the rest of the party into the training grounds, though she refused to let a poorly healed scar hold her back and make her seem weak, so she made sure to keep pace with the rest of them. At least the cut down her eye healed pretty quickly and didn't take her sight away, which she was very grateful for. It even left a pretty cool scar. And speaking of scars, since Agaveheart passed before her healing was complete, her shoulder didn't fare as nicely as her eye. Sure it wasn't infected, but the scar looked pretty gnarly and freshly healed, not to mention it still ached a bit when she moved. Something that would probably take a little bit more time to completely heal.

She looked up as Smokeyfang started talking. Battle practice...the topic still excited her as it always had before, but she just wished she had time to heal a little bit more before it. But Icestar had been right. They needed to stay in shape with everything going on. She then turned to look at her own mentor, relief slowly spreading through her pelt and easing the soreness of her shoulder. She'd missed Snowfrost, and she'd been quite relieved when her mentor came back from the fight alive and mostly well.

Yellow orbs flicked to the other apprentice, marveling for a moment at her size. Compared to her Rabbitpaw might as well have been a fresh apprentice. Rabbitpaw blinked, folded ears twitching as she registered Sabrepaw's words. A large, fox colored pelt flashed in her mind's eye with huge paws and claws that dug deep into her flesh, sending uncomfortable shivers up her spine. "I think that'd be a great idea!" Rabbitpaw spoke up enthusiastically, waving her tail behind her and forcefully shoving the distant trauma to the far back of her mind. It wouldn't do her any good dwelling on the past. Now she needed to focus on battle training. If she was going to go up against Smokeyfang like her mentor suggested, then she needed to be on her toes.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; November 6th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 04:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Honeypaw
The more Clawslash spoke, the more Honeypaw's innocent, wide-eyed stare darkened into an amused smirk. She had been expecting something along these lines, and she had to admit the change was nice. There was no point in keeping up the act now, there wasn't anyone near them she deemed important, and it wasn't really worth the effort anyways. "Well," she stretched, arching her spine and digging her claws into the dirt as lean, hidden muscle rippled beneath her thick fur, "you are right about that."

"Most toms are easy, and all the older warriors just need a bit of hard work to be impressed." She gave the older she-cat a sickeningly-sweet smile: haughty, and a little sadistic. "It's incredible what a pretty face and a kind voice can do."

In a smooth motion she reached over with a claw and dragged one of the two mice towards her, immediately sinking her teeth into the cooling flesh and relishing in the blood that flooded onto her tongue. "I don't really need anything from you though." She spoke, looking up from her disemboweled mouse and casually curled and uncurled her tail at her side. "I just wanted to talk. I don't believe we've formally met."
Clawslash had been expecting some change in personality, usually due to disappointment, but the complete 180 the she-cat did was... unexpected. For Clawslash, cats who were usually sickly-sweet were hiding something, but Honeypaw? This was a whole new level of apprentice, and she almost liked it. The apprentice reminded her a little of herself at that age; she could get along with this one. "They're shallow. Sucking up to them is disgusting, but at least it gets you places." Pride, unfortunately, wouldn't get a cat too many places. Clawslash knew that first-hand. She almost wished she could go back and try again, but that would mean a lot of other dumb things that she'd have to deal with, and none of them were worth it.

Talk? For a minute, Clawslash was surprised. Cats didn't really like to talk to her (which wasn't that surprising, given her unsteady track record), and because of her constant struggle between becoming better and remaining the same (or worse), she didn't care. So the fact that Honeypaw wanted to speak with her felt like some sort of trap. "Alright. Well, you seem to know who I am, so why don't we start with who exactly you are? I know your name and rank. That's it." She sat back, awaiting more information on the apprentice before she said anything else. Clawslash wasn't one to jump into things without a backup plan. In this case; find out what she could about Honeypaw first, in case this went downhill quickly.

Quote:

Crowtail let out a friendly smile, his tail flickered back and fourth on the ground. "Anything for a pretty lady like yourself.", he meowed, flirting back. Now the old Crowtail was coming back. This was what he used to be known for, but that was when he was a rogue by the name of Demontail. The Shadowclan deputy gave his pelt a shake as a cold breeze brushed through his short black fur. The tom gave his right ear a flick as the sound of other cats voices behind him, but he ignored it.

"I'm adjusting just perfect. It feels different now that I'm a clan cat instead of a rogue. I used to come and visit here to see my sister and her kit at least once a moon.", he meowed. Shadowclan was a familiar place to Crowtail.. He was always welcomed to visit and he had made friends in this clan before he even officially joined. Yet he was going to just join as a warrior. He never imagined himself as clan deputy, but now this was his reality.
"Pretty? Oh come now, deputy, you'll make me blush." Appleblossom smiled, giving him a light, teasing flick with her tail. It was good-hearted fun, something she enjoyed immensely. It really was nice to get a chance to speak with another cat; she'd been bored for the majority of the day. Having someone to flirt with? That was even better. This day was turning around, quickly.

"You did? That's funny, I'm sure I would've noticed you," Appleblossom mewed, tilting her head to the side. Come to think of it, she remembered hearing talk about a rogue coming to the Clan every once in a while; she'd brushed it off as silly apprentice-gossip, but apparently it had been true.

"Are your sister and her kit happy for you? I'm sure they love getting to see more of you," Appleblossom mewed, before brushing her tail up against him again, this time moving a little closer.

"I know I certainly look forward to it."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 6th, 2019, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Brooding

Blacktuft sat basking in the late sunlight. He tilted his head up to take a small sniff of the air. Just like he thought shadow clan cats only. He licked blue-grey pelt, cringing when he licks over a recent wound. "A medicine cat would be great right now." he mumbled to himself.
Closed Thread