Today 04:01 AM

Old July 12th, 2017, 08:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@Chameleon

Petalsky lay in the clearing sunbathing, enjoying the warm feeling of the sun heating her fur. Her rather large belly only made her slightly uncomfortable; over the moons, she had learned the best ways to lay while she carried her kits. With the thought of her little ones, she leaned over to give her stomach a few loving strokes. "Soon, my loves. I'll get to meet you all very soon." A small purr rose from her throat as she imagined getting to finally see the little kittens she had been carrying for the past moons. The dark gray tabby knew they would be coming very soon, causing a flash of excitement- and a small pang of worry- to come over her.

The molly took her gaze off of her white belly to rake over the clearing, looking expectantly for her mate. Whitenose would make for an excellent father; she was sure of this. Starting a family with him had been something she had been wanting, and to see her hopes coming true... it was such a wonderful feeling. She thought for a moment of all the features of his she would want to see in her kits... though, really, there was no way her little ones could disappoint her at all. She would love them no matter what they looked like, or how they acted. She already did love them so unbelievably much; Petalsky wouldn't have believed beforehand that one cat could love another as much as she did for her kits now, especially when she hadn't even met them yet. A small, content sigh escaped her lips as she looked once again for her mate, her ears perked and yellow eyes expecting.
Whitenose looked up from the ground which he was staring at daydreaming of his kits and how his lovely mate, Petalsky would be an excellent mother. He trotted over to Petalsky happily his pelt over groomed has tail up and curling, he wanted that to be the first impression the kits get of him, which he didn't know that when the kits were born they couldn't see. He smiled at his lovely mate once more. Before reaching her side and laying down next to her. He let out a small rumbling purr in joy. He spoke," Morning Petalsky. Did you want me? You kept looking at me so I was pretty sure you did." He told her perking his ears up for a short second as he heard a bird land in the clearing, but his apprentice caught it quickly and brought it to the kits in the nursery. He glanced over at two kits play fighting and sighedEvery kit in the clan means something to me, I'm like a father to all them, and most of the apprentices, and I think of some of the warriors as my kits...will I love them less? Maybe more? What if I fail at being a good father with my own kit..well... Most kits who's fathers ignore them accept me as a good father, I'm sure my kits will...what if my kits leave the clan? Then I'll love them equally. What if my kits join the Dusk Syndicate? Then... I will love them and hope that they don't harm there siblings. What if they join the Dark Forest then I'll be the best I can be and help them see the light. he sighed then smiled back at his mate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Whitenose looked up from the ground which he was staring at daydreaming of his kits and how his lovely mate, Petalsky would be an excellent mother. He trotted over to Petalsky happily his pelt over groomed has tail up and curling, he wanted that to be the first impression the kits get of him, which he didn't know that when the kits were born they couldn't see. He smiled at his lovely mate once more. Before reaching her side and laying down next to her. He let out a small rumbling purr in joy. He spoke," Morning Petalsky. Did you want me? You kept looking at me so I was pretty sure you did." He told her perking his ears up for a short second as he heard a bird land in the clearing, but his apprentice caught it quickly and brought it to the kits in the nursery. He glanced over at two kits play fighting and sighedEvery kit in the clan means something to me, I'm like a father to all them, and most of the apprentices, and I think of some of the warriors as my kits...will I love them less? Maybe more? What if I fail at being a good father with my own kit..well... Most kits who's fathers ignore them accept me as a good father, I'm sure my kits will...what if my kits leave the clan? Then I'll love them equally. What if my kits join the Dusk Syndicate? Then... I will love them and hope that they don't harm there siblings. What if they join the Dark Forest then I'll be the best I can be and help them see the light. he sighed then smiled back at his mate.
Petalsky returned the tom's smile, thinking privately that he looked very handsome at the moment. She purred alongside him when Whitenose laid down right next to her. "Good morning," she spoke happily. Her own tail was curling in happiness behind her. "Yes, I did want you. You know me so well, Whitenose." Another purr broke through her when she said this, and she leaned over to give her mate an affectionate nuzzle. "Though not for any particular reason; I just wanted your company." She glanced down at her belly, wondering if the kits could hear them talking. This is your mother and father, right here, and we're so excited to welcome you to the clan. Her eyes had softened into a dewy look, and she blinked to clear them and regain her focus. A small frown appeared when she heard her lover sigh and she tilted her head quizzically. "Anything wrong? You're not worrying, now, are you?" She gave a quick grin with her words, though her perked ears and slightly narrowed eyes were a dead giveaway to anyone who knew her well that she genuinely cared if something was on the tom's mind.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Petalsky returned the tom's smile, thinking privately that he looked very handsome at the moment. She purred alongside him when Whitenose laid down right next to her. "Good morning," she spoke happily. Her own tail was curling in happiness behind her. "Yes, I did want you. You know me so well, Whitenose." Another purr broke through her when she said this, and she leaned over to give her mate an affectionate nuzzle. "Though not for any particular reason; I just wanted your company." She glanced down at her belly, wondering if the kits could hear them talking. This is your mother and father, right here, and we're so excited to welcome you to the clan. Her eyes had softened into a dewy look, and she blinked to clear them and regain her focus. A small frown appeared when she heard her lover sigh and she tilted her head quizzically. "Anything wrong? You're not worrying, now, are you?" She gave a quick grin with her words, though her perked ears and slightly narrowed eyes were a dead giveaway to anyone who knew her well that she genuinely cared if something was on the tom's mind.
Whitenose nuzzled Petalsky back affectionately joy bursting through him I love Petalsky so much and I'll love my kits even more once they are born He smiled at her and purred listening to her, and the birds chirping around, he smiled as he heard kits squealing from the nursery. He sighed when she asked the question no reason for her to worry, but I don't want to lie to her... he replied," Yeah... I hope I'm still an amazing father to my kits since many kits think of me like a father figure and I hope that won't make our kits jelous and I'm scared our kits might decided later on to join another clan perhaps." He confessed hoping she wouldn't be scared.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Whitenose nuzzled Petalsky back affectionately joy bursting through him I love Petalsky so much and I'll love my kits even more once they are born He smiled at her and purred listening to her, and the birds chirping around, he smiled as he heard kits squealing from the nursery. He sighed when she asked the question no reason for her to worry, but I don't want to lie to her... he replied," Yeah... I hope I'm still an amazing father to my kits since many kits think of me like a father figure and I hope that won't make our kits jelous and I'm scared our kits might decided later on to join another clan perhaps." He confessed hoping she wouldn't be scared.
The squealing of kits from the nursery sent a smile to Petalsky's face and anticipation sung through her veins again. She blocked out the noises of the young ones, however, when Whitenose began to talk and voiced his worries. She hadn't even considered the thought of her kits leaving, and while that made her a tad bit worried she knew that she would be fine leaving Skyclan to follow them. They were her kits after all and she would do anything to see them grow up happy and protected. "Whitenose, of course you'll be a wonderful father figure. They may be a tad bit jealous," she admitted. "But so long as you let them know that they are truly your kits, there shouldn't be a problem. And I doubt they'll leave when Skyclan is such a safe place- I can't think they would want to leave their family, either." She decided to leave out the fact that in the case that they did decide to leave, Petalsky would follow in a heartbeat. She knew Whitenose was much more loyal to Skyclan than the molly was herself and she couldn't confidently say that he would leave as well. But they would worry about that if it ever happened- there was no guarantee that it would.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Dawnpaw wasn't sure what to say. At first, his apology had been question able. Then he flirted with her. She wasn't sure what that meant since he had been angry, then flirted, then he looked sorry. Truly sorry. What would she say? She looked off to the side, pointedly away from him.

Finally she replied, "I forgive you", she said.She said nothing more, and just waited for his response.

Sunpaw smiled a bit, he didn't smile often. In fact this was one of his first smiles. He only smiled at his sister. And even with her, barely. "Thanks." ha answered gruffly, deciding not to flirt anymore. It was meaningless. The conversation wasn't getting them anywhere as it was. adding in a bunch of meaningless flirting wouldn't do any good. It would probably just make it worse. Despite being rude and prickly, Sunpaw did not like to make it worse.
Old July 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Arrowpaw looked up at him as he spoke, listening to every word he spoke. At times it was hard to get through to the tom with his low self esteem and all, and it took him a bit of convincing but. He knew Finch meant those words. Sure, they could be hypocritical at times but they knew they werent lying. The tom could only give the most genuine smile he could give. He couldnt remember the last time he smiled since Airpaw and Hummingpaw came into his life. And with Ploverpaw busy with finishing up his training, it felt nice to just. sit down and have reassurance from someone besides Plover. He loved the tom dearly and always would, but it felt nice to have the love from his other friends too. At times social interaction scared Arrow, he could remember when he was to nervous to even speak to Finch without Plover around. But the nervousness was washed away with ease as Finch rested their tail on Arrows back and he allowed himself to lean on Finches shoulder a bit in comfort. "T-thank you..." his voice was quiet,"that m-means so much to me, you have no idea Finch." he smile never faltered.
Finch smiled back at their friend, their amber eyes bright. "It's not a problem," they meowed. "I love helping, you know that," they said with a laugh. Arrow's smile brightened Finch's gaze, and they laughed. "It's really really nice to see you smiling again. And if those foxhearted cats ever take that grin away, ill fight them both! Of course they probably would just run like the cowards they are, but so long as they stop making fun of you, it's worth it." They assured him with a laugh. "Best friends till the end, right?" Finch asked, with a sideways grin at Arrow. "You, me, Plover, Forest, Briar, and Ivy. Together to the end, and ever after that!" Finch said with a laugh, trying to keep their friend happy.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Finch smiled back at their friend, their amber eyes bright. "It's not a problem," they meowed. "I love helping, you know that," they said with a laugh. Arrow's smile brightened Finch's gaze, and they laughed. "It's really really nice to see you smiling again. And if those foxhearted cats ever take that grin away, ill fight them both! Of course they probably would just run like the cowards they are, but so long as they stop making fun of you, it's worth it." They assured him with a laugh. "Best friends till the end, right?" Finch asked, with a sideways grin at Arrow. "You, me, Plover, Forest, Briar, and Ivy. Together to the end, and ever after that!" Finch said with a laugh, trying to keep their friend happy.
"Best friends till the end, and even after that." the tabby added in. He loved his friends and wouldnt change them or give them up for the world. They were tight knitted and each and every single one of them knew how to make Arrow feel better instantly. While the bullying was still a major issue in his life, he didnt want Finch to win his battles for him. "B-buts its alright, I think that I can handle it. Thank you though," he knew what it could be like to anger Finchpaw, and the sight wasnt pretty at all. The enby was usually light hearted and a jokster but they did care a ton about their friends, and Arrow knew they wouldnt hesitate to get their claws out if Arrow asked them too. But for now, he didnt want to worry about his bullies or issues right now. It had been awhile since hes seen Ploverpaw, or any of his other friends. It seemed like they were to busy, or atleast that what his mind tells him immediately. But it felt nice to just. Talk to somebody, even if its a light hearted conversation, it really did lift his spirits up but alot. He couldnt remember the last time he smiled was. "but Im sure you would have t-them running at the slightest glance."
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:12 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blazingcomet padded into the clearing, the magnificent ginger tom's pelt gleaming in the sun. Spotting a pretty feline in the corner of the clearing, the tom padded over to her, his hues gleaming eagerly with the proposition of winning her over by flirting. He had always won she cats over before, anyways! Unless they were oblivious to his genius flirting skills. "What's a she cat like you doing over here all alone? Your mate not spending enough time with you these days, hm?" The feline purred in his most winning, I'll-keep-you-company voice. It was something that he was constantly using with she cats, making sure that he kept their attention while he curled his tail around them, used a smooth as silk voice, and in general made them feel as though they were the most special cats in the world to him. But hey, that was what flirting was all about, wasn't it? Singling a cat - or two or three - out for a bit and making them feel special.
"U- Uh..." the she-cat stuttered, not quite sure how to respond to the tom's greeting. His voice seemed friendly enough, but there was something underlying it that she couldn't quite pick out. It seemed different than the usual friendliness of other warriors. And that made her a tad nervous.

"Actually," Acornhaze began, trying to explain this as casually as possible, "I d- don't have a mate." Her eyes fixed upon Blazingcomet for a moment, wondering if he himself even had one, but that was none of her business. Mustn't get curiosity too high yet.

The overall 'mate question' sent a little pick of- what was it- annoyance? down her spine. She wished she had one, she wanted one badly; a hopeless romantic, if you will. But luck didn't work her way all of the time.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 08:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The squealing of kits from the nursery sent a smile to Petalsky's face and anticipation sung through her veins again. She blocked out the noises of the young ones, however, when Whitenose began to talk and voiced his worries. She hadn't even considered the thought of her kits leaving, and while that made her a tad bit worried she knew that she would be fine leaving Skyclan to follow them. They were her kits after all and she would do anything to see them grow up happy and protected. "Whitenose, of course you'll be a wonderful father figure. They may be a tad bit jealous," she admitted. "But so long as you let them know that they are truly your kits, there shouldn't be a problem. And I doubt they'll leave when Skyclan is such a safe place- I can't think they would want to leave their family, either." She decided to leave out the fact that in the case that they did decide to leave, Petalsky would follow in a heartbeat. She knew Whitenose was much more loyal to Skyclan than the molly was herself and she couldn't confidently say that he would leave as well. But they would worry about that if it ever happened- there was no guarantee that it would.
Whitenose nodded at Petalsky," Your right. All I can do is love them and if they all leave the clan to join one clan I can follow them and if they spread out to many different clans then I can see them at gatherings. They wouldn't disown me, right?" He asked slightly nervous unaware of his surroundings.

Old July 13th, 2017, 08:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"U- Uh..." the she-cat stuttered, not quite sure how to respond to the tom's greeting. His voice seemed friendly enough, but there was something underlying it that she couldn't quite pick out. It seemed different than the usual friendliness of other warriors. And that made her a tad nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post

"Actually," Acornhaze began, trying to explain this as casually as possible, "I d- don't have a mate." Her eyes fixed upon Blazingcomet for a moment, wondering if he himself even had one, but that was none of her business. Mustn't get curiosity too high yet.

The overall 'mate question' sent a little pick of- what was it- annoyance? down her spine. She wished she had one, she wanted one badly; a hopeless romantic, if you will. But luck didn't work her way all of the time.

"What?" Blazingcomet's voice sounded as though he was very surprised, and - truth be told - he was at least a little surprised. "A pretty girl like you without a mate, my goodness... that is a shame, isn't it." He shook his head with a sigh, looking over Acornhaze with a half-worried exression. Though there was no regret in his mind.

No, Blazingcomet had been planning on keeping her company as long as she didn't have a mate, and the idea was more exciting now. Not only did she not have a mate, he was hoping that she was one of those sweet felines who was willing to do anything for a chance at romance. So far she hadn't seemed the type, but... Blazingcomet could always dream. And he could always keep her company. After all, pretty she cats deserved company, right? And we can't have a pretty she cat sitting all on her own out here, now can we? He thought with a purr, hues sparkling as he moved closer to Acornhaze.

"Well, a pretty she cat should never be alone. You need some company, beautiful?" The orange tom asked, his hues gleaming in a way that seemed to practically scream he was trouble. Although "trouble" wasn't really the word that Blazingcomet would use to describe himself. After all, he gave pretty she cats the adventure of their lives, didn't he?

Except for one, the tom reminded himself with the slightest scowl. But it wasn't visible and soon died away, his eyes gleaming once more with unbridled pleasure. "Do you have a name, angel?" He purred, expression flirtatious, his stance showing that he was ready to do what it took - and that he could get possessive. There was that sharp fire burning in his eyes once again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by BEAR.; July 26th, 2017 at 08:45 PM.