by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:15 AM

Old September 4th, 2021, 07:53 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

@Shade. @spade

The tom saw it, a fat mouse in the foliage, obviously oblivious to the feline standing just a fox-length from it.
Dogbark curled his paws under him, preparing to spring.
One.
The mouse let out a sleepy yawn.
Two.
The mouse turned away from Dogbark.
Three!
Dogbark leapt squarely on the prey, killing it without much effort,
Thank you StarClan for this addition to the fresh-kill pile, He thought as he moved through the forest to retrieve his other two catches, nose up still to see if he could catch anything else.
Old September 4th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

// @Berd | @Great Pretender - (patrol due on the 6th!)
He had no idea how he lost them, but then again, Larchfall fell into the 'zone'. Went tunnel vision in his work and forgot everyone around him. Not the greatest tendency for the sake of teamwork, but hey, at least crap got done!

Before he remembered to check around for Sunclaw and Tawnypaw (heh that rhymed), Larch already spotted an average height, green-stemmed herb he thought to be burnet lodged between some other greenish stuff. It was sunny enough here to be burnet. Right? That's what Icicleripple said. Not one to waste time questioning himself, the tom started pawing at the earth, warm to the touch.

One down. Then yes. That's when he remembered his patrolmates. Head snapping over his shoulder, Larchfall called out into the wind (sending creatures scattering from the abrupt noise): "Hey, come on! Let's push on this! I want to be back by sundown."

Last edited by Ziera; September 4th, 2021 at 04:12 PM.
Old September 4th, 2021, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Naiad

Juniperclaw flicked his tail in acknowledgement, and moved back a few paces. Paused, to give Newtheart a couple of seconds, and to give himself a moment to center himself.

This time, when he darted across the space, he made sure to slow himself. It was difficult- he wasn't sure how slow was too slow. He leaned back, winding up to club Newtheart's shoulder again, making sure to telegraph his movements.
Old September 5th, 2021, 03:21 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@~Fierce~
Yes. The plan to distract Goldeneyes from her discovery worked. The flower very much fit her, seemed to make her happier too! A true, true success in Cloverkit's book. The brown kit smiled happily at the big cat, nodding as if there was some secret understanding. You let me go, you get flower. It was a done deal.

Until it actually wasn't.

Cloverkit tilted their head at the unreadable noise Goldeneyes made, perhaps a huff -- laugh -- along those lines. She certainly wasn't leaving though! They made a big stretch to scoot their pile of flowers closer, suspciusion beginning to rise. It was confirmed as Goldeneyes opened her mouth and a dramatic sigh escaped from Cloverkit. "I knoow that.. it's just -- it's just a REALLY stupid rule. LOOK. I'm fine, perfectly finee. There is no reason anyone has to know about this. Plus, I've been out before. At home I used to explore SO MUCH, now I'm here and.." Their voice trailed off, blinking in realization at the fact they were beginning to overshare. Cloverkit's gaze dropped to the ground for a moment before picking it back up.

"Huh?" They mewed blankly at the second part. Care... "OH!" Cloverkit let out a laugh, lifting their paw to wave it in the air as a dismissive gesture. "Clover don't need no caretaker, I'll have you know!! Clover takes care of their self, it's very efficient. So don't worry!! I said it was okay then. No problem here, right right?" It was a more hopeful tone, their ear gave a flick at the mention of they would be in trouble. Cloverkit wasn't toooo worried about that, what they gonna do? Kick them out? Ha.. ha.. Their heart dropped, copper eyes widening. "Wait, wait. Define.. uhm, trouble. For my pure curiosity because I am like ..,, eehh.. " They glanced at the flower Goldeneyes held, a twinkle of awe. Big cat.

Big cat meant more flowers. Floowerrss...

Cloverkit's grin widened, "Now we're talking!! Psshh, you should have just started with thatt. There's like, no way I can these all back myself!! I am a BIG CAT but uhm, " Another sigh, "Have not reached my true potential , " They admitted sheepishly, it was a hard thing to admit. Cloverkit was.. was not small. No. Average, perhaps if you dared. Just.. THEY WERE STUCK IN A TINY BODY. For now. A trail of grumbles escaped Cloverkit, beginning to lose focus of their main plan. It was only until the wind hit their fur, a shudder being sent down their spine -- they snapped back into reality.

"Hi!" They gasped, looking back at Goldeneyes. "Uuhh, " Cloverkit looked back to the flowers and then to her before nodding. "Yes, yes you may! There's a wayy more effective way to do carry them, watch me." With that Cloverkit picked a few flowers and twisted over, sloppily placing their back. Then they grabbed a mouthful of stems. "MMpH!" They mewed, it was meant to be confirmation.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old September 5th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

| Sunclaw |

The tom seemed very grumpy at being rushed on this
patrol, and looked around the ground, his pawsteps being
rather light and he scuffled around. Darn, already
further away than the others.

But who really cared about that? He just needed to
find those herbs. Burnet, burnet…

Noticing a green herb, he carefully picked it, just
as he heard Larchfall’s voice carry along. “Do not
worry! We will be back by then!”
He called back.

// @Berd @Ziera

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old September 5th, 2021, 07:16 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Newtheart ducked down away from Juniperclaw's paw and struck out with a forepaw, aiming to hit the other tom's leg from under him, though there wasn't much power behind the blow. He was still hesitant about how much force to use, especially when training. How much was too much? He didn't want to hurt anyone, though he supposed that was the whole point of battle training. The fluffy tom might have shuddered if he was in a situation where he could better focus on his thoughts, the mere thought of drawing blood from someone, causing a long-term injury left him with a horrible feeling.

@tomatosoup

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; September 5th, 2021 at 07:16 PM.
Old September 5th, 2021, 08:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

open //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

not too long after the chaotic meeting, cornpaw had shoved that nose chunk under his nest and ran back into the territory - you know, because he had IMPORTANT things to do. liiikee, digging his hole!! which he was doing right now, and he had made a lot of progress. the hole wasn't very deep, but probably deep enough to stack one and a half squirrels on top of eachother in it. there was a bit of ill intent in his vigorous digging, sort of hoping that tawnybird or aspenstar or dogbark or yarrowbutt would come and fall into this hole.

they weren't thunderbuddies.

sitting back and looking at his dirt stained paws, then the hole, then the decent sized pile of dirt on his right, he grinned. this was probably his coolest prank EVER!!! he just had to make it look hidden - looking around until he spotted a few flimsy looking twigs. jumping up and bounding over to get those and bring them back, he placed them over the top of the hole. then, with unsheathed claws, he tore some grass from the ground and sprinkled it over the twigs.

stepping backwards, he admired the trap with a horrible giggle before slinking behind a bush, crouching behind it. now he just had to wait.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 6th, 2021, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

@Naiad

Newtheart dodged the pawstrike- good, good- and then aimed for his legs. Smart. Juniperclaw was shorter than him, built lower to the ground, but with the amount of force Newtheart could pack it didn't matter.

Juniperclaw rolled with the hit, letting it flip him upside down and belly up, where he aimed a kick for Newtheart's chin.
Old September 6th, 2021, 05:48 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
open //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

not too long after the chaotic meeting, cornpaw had shoved that nose chunk under his nest and ran back into the territory - you know, because he had IMPORTANT things to do. liiikee, digging his hole!! which he was doing right now, and he had made a lot of progress. the hole wasn't very deep, but probably deep enough to stack one and a half squirrels on top of eachother in it. there was a bit of ill intent in his vigorous digging, sort of hoping that tawnybird or aspenstar or dogbark or yarrowbutt would come and fall into this hole.

they weren't thunderbuddies.

sitting back and looking at his dirt stained paws, then the hole, then the decent sized pile of dirt on his right, he grinned. this was probably his coolest prank EVER!!! he just had to make it look hidden - looking around until he spotted a few flimsy looking twigs. jumping up and bounding over to get those and bring them back, he placed them over the top of the hole. then, with unsheathed claws, he tore some grass from the ground and sprinkled it over the twigs.

stepping backwards, he admired the trap with a horrible giggle before slinking behind a bush, crouching behind it. now he just had to wait.
:Quailcall:

The brown tom had been hunting for the clan, mostly so he could eat. He had been searching for a mouse or squirrel for a while, when he felt his foot unexpectedly sunk into the ground. Soon enough, he found himself in a hole. ”Is this what my life gets me?! where did this hole even come from- hElp!” It slightly embarrassed him to pitifully call for help, but there was no way he was getting out by himself. He would be a bit annoyed if it was a cat who dug this up, even intending him to fall in. “HeLp!” He bellowed.
@finnzel

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old September 8th, 2021, 08:01 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Error //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

shifting his paws and blinking, cornpaw looked up to see a warrior who quickly fell into his trap before he could see who it was. he shot up from his spot, almost leaping up high into the air, trying to peak into the hole without being spotted. ignoring the cats cry for help, he noticed that it was quailcall!! a tom he had only seen..well, he didn't even know if he'd seen him before, he didn't pay much attention to faces.

with a big ol' grin and quiet snickering, he approached the hole. peering inside, he stared down at the warrior, biting back laughter. could he not get out of the hole? really?? maybe it was deeper than he thought it was.

well, despite whatever he was thinking, the small tom just sorta stared at the warrior. "you.." he began slowly, looking down on quailcall. "you..you fell in a HOLE!" he yowled out, bursting into a fit of high pitched giggles. it wasn't any hole, quailcall had fell into HIS hole.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days