Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2019, 01:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Peach didn't see or sense the WindClan tom until he fell at her paws. She didn't have the strength to have a sense of humor, so she didn't laugh and probably wouldn't have. She was scared, frankly, both of her physical condition and of the stranger. Even if his entrance was not particularly graceful.

When he regained his upright position and spoke to her, she watched his face with the intensity of a kit trying to pay attention to it's mother while a game of mossball was happening just a tail-length away. Her awareness seemed to bounce back and forth. She recognized that it was probably from hunger. She heard only parts of his words, but could tell when he asked her if she was from his clan. She froze, partially out of fear and partially out of the inability to run (which would have been her first instinct if she were able). She quickly assessed her options. He didn't seem violent, but at this point any cat could probably do some damage to her. "No, I'm not," she said curtly, deciding that working with him would be her best option. Peach paused, hardly eager to spit out what she needed to say next. "But I am starvi-- hungry," she interrupted herself, "and I know the cats of WindClan can be gracious." She couldn't bring herself to actually ask for food, only imply it. But considering how she usually handles situations where she's lost power, it was pretty decent. Her stomach growled as if on cue. She couldn't bring her eyes to his.
well..tough crowd, he supposed, but he was glad she didnt laugh at him. he wasnt stupid, he knew what she was trying to say. by the looks of it she was very skinny.. were those bumps along her back? granted larkfall wasnt the most plump either- not just from winter but.. from the lack of eating. but he knew he was in a better state then this molly was, and that made him feel guilty. he shuffled his paws in the snow. "i dont think blazingstar would like it very much if i gave you prey.." he said innocently. the last thing hed want to do is get in trouble with his leader, but he couldnt just leave a hungry mouth all on her own. and larkfall sure wasnt leaving an outsider alone on windclan territory. "but i can help you catch something if you want! i might have a better luck with the hares," he offered. he was too nice to just.. push her away, he couldnt do that, so he would do the next best thing.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
[COLOR="#F2CA58"]well..tough crowd, he supposed, but he was glad she didnt laugh at him. he wasnt stupid, he knew what she was trying to say. by the looks of it she was very skinny.. were those bumps along her back? granted larkfall wasnt the most plump either- not just from winter but.. from the lack of eating. but he knew he was in a better state then this molly was, and that made him feel guilty. he shuffled his paws in the snow. "i dont think blazingstar would like it very much if i gave you prey.." he said innocently. the last thing hed want to do is get in trouble with his leader, but he couldnt just leave a hungry mouth all on her own. and larkfall sure wasnt leaving an outsider alone on windclan territory. "but i can help you catch something if you want! i might have a better luck with the hares," he offered. he was too nice to just.. push her away, he couldnt do that, so he would do the next best thing.[OLOR]
Blazingstar? This was WindClan, right? Peach didn't recognize the name. She knew she hadn't been tuned into clan life for a while after leaving the Syndicate but a new WindClan leader was news to her. The last leader the was familiar with had been Dapplestar, but that was moons and moons ago. It was hollowing to see how her rank had deteriorated so that she wasn't even acquainted with the names of the clan leaders.

But she was renewed, slightly, when he offered to help. She fought back against a wave of relief, not willing to let her guard down. Peach knew that cats can be deceptive and that this stranger was probably no different. But despite all this, she nodded her genuine appreciation. "Thank you," the pale-furred molly breathed, "but I'm not sure how much I can help you with hunting. I did smell a field mouse around here somewhere, if we can find it. For now, though, do you know where I could catch a drink?"

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 18th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Cave @Dipper

Blazingstar was about to attempt answering the apprentice's questions before he was interrupted by a semi-familiar voice. His gaze shifted to a figure entering the den. Milkmallow. The tom began giving orders, stern to the apprentice and Blazingstar couldn't stop himself from trying to defend Patchpaw. "She's just curious" he spoke, raspy. His throat still very sore from the previous coughing fits. His lungs ached with every breath, but he could tell the sickness had passed or was soon going to. "She doesn't know any better, thi-" he needed to take a breath "This is a scary thing to witness," he finished.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 18th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Just A Fossil

@Branch of Life

Blazingstar led Seasight to towards the border, but he first took a detour into the territory. The snow was up to his underbelly, clinging to his fur uncomfortably. "We should try hunting here first. I don't need the fish-faces to try digging up prey we're going to bring back later," he spoke bitterly. RiverClan left a sour taste in his mouth and he prayed that Fallenstar would step down soon. Maybe someone would overthrow him? He didn't care, the ebony feline needed to go. "I'm not sure how much will be around here since there has been so much snow lately, but we can try our best," he spoke.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 18th, 2019, 07:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Muscle memory showed as the leader made his way up the familiar rocks. He'd done many ceremonies here now and it was nothing but routine, however, the ceremonies never lost meaning. They were a special time for all cats. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled across the clearing.

@.:Virgo:. @Fuzzyfeline @Wheatley @Kiramclome @Hexict @silvertail000 @Delta @Neko*Wolf

"Sheerkit, Bramblekit, Windkit, Bluekit, and Swiftkit, please step forward," he gestured to the bunch of kittens. It was their big moment. "Sheerkit, Bramblekit, Windkit, Bluekit, and Swiftkit, you all have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Sheerpaw, Bramblepaw, Windpaw, Bluepaw, and Swiftpaw!" he began, smiling down on each of them as he named them. "Sheerpaw, your mentor will be Colbaltblood; Bramblepaw, your mentor will be Aspenflight; Windpaw, your mentor will be Silvertail; Bluepaw, your mentor will be Wolfeyes; Swiftpaw, your mentor will be Mountainbreeze!" he concluded, moving on to warrior ceremonies.

@Fuzzyfeline @Wheatley

"Moltenpaw, Harepaw, and Turtlepaw, please step forward," he gestured to the apprentices, smiling at them now. His head lifted to the sky as his voice rang into the air. ward," he continued, his head turning to the apprentice. "I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn," His head dropped down to them, a serious tone overtaking his normal one. "Moltenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!"
"Now, Harepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!"
"Lastly, Turtlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!"
With confirmation, Blazingstar would continue with a lighter tone, thought of their names already done. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Moltenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Moltenfur. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery. Harepaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Harerunner! StarClan honors your kindness and devotion. Turtlepaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Turtleclaw! StarClan honors your ambition and determination. We welcome you as full warriors of WindClan!" he concluded, waving his tail to end the meeting and going to congratulate each newly named feline.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 18th, 2019, 07:56 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@SuspiciousMindz

Seasight tilted her head in confusion at the detour but didn’t question it. Her medium length fur was just short enough that she wouldn’t get clumps of snow in her pelt. “Of course.” She meowed respect flowing through her. It wasn’t every day you could hunt with Blazingstar. The 40 moon old she-cat padded around. “There will probably not be a lot. Of course we can try,every bit of prey helps.” The silver tabby looked up at the sky for a moment before telling her to not daydream and keep up with Blazingstar. Her blue eyes glinted as she looked at the shimmering snow. At least we’re close enough to StarClan mabye we can get a rabbit.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2019 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Mention fix
Old February 18th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"Thats okay," she smiled. "I talk a lot so I can talk for the both of us." She purred in amusement. "What are you up to though? You must be in quite a hurry if you ran into me."

As she told him it was fine because she talked enough for both of the Pipitfeather could help but smile. It was kinda funny and reassuring that she was fine with his awkwardness. Everything about him seemed to be awkward in some way or another. "Oh..." That was wrong, she'd run into him but he wasn't going to correct her. He didn't want to upset her. " I.. Umm, wasn't really going a-anywhere really. " He answered ears twitching again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 19th, 2019, 03:58 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@anybodywilling

There was a gentle breeze racing between the ravines of each rolling hill, carrying on it the sharp brisk scent of the mountains, dancing among the wolf willows and tangling in and around the red toms legs before racing off once again, like a river ever flowing he’d never know where the wind would end up. The moore was particularly quiet, the only thing to be heard was the eerie call of crows in a small cluster of trees and eventually the flap of their wings as they soared off into the grey sky, the sharp wind twisting and turning in its eerie song and the occasional crunch of a leaf underpaw.

Cardinalswoop was stalking along a well worn path, legs brushing up against burrs and paws sinking into the snow with each tender step, if the wind was helpful for anything it was for this. The scent of a hare so fresh and lively was brought to him, just ahead and around the bend he guessed. The tom dropped into a crouch, slowing his movements and trying his best to remain stealthy despite the crunch of snow under his weight. Rounding the corner the scent grew even stronger, sticking to the roof of his mouth as the small white shape came into view. Patches of sad brown dotted its pelt signifying the fourthcoming of new leaf only a few moons away. The tom ran his tongue over his muzzle flattening his whiskers against his cheeks as his claws slide out ever so delicately. Now the wind favoured him, carrying the scent right to him it was almost too overwhelming, and that’s when he sprang to action. The muscular tom leapt from his hiding spot lingering in the air for a brief second before coming down on a few tail lengths away. The chase was on. cardinal wasted no time as the rabbit spun on its heels kicking up snow into his face as it started off in the opposite direction. The Somali mix bounded after it, claws sinking into the pillowy snow with each stride slowling him down. The rabbit was pinned between two hills, headed in a straight line with cardinal right on it’s heels, teeth bore and steam pouring from his jaws with each breath. Soon the chase was ended as the red tom leapt, latching onto the preys legs and bringing it down successfully. Now standing amidst blood stained snow the tom sat back on his haunches, and began to lick off the blood from his paws and teeth.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 19th, 2019, 07:51 AM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Sheerpaw blinked, he was an apprentice now!
@Branch of Life @Hexict
[They made me an app let's rp]
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@Okapi

Yeah, just a bit.. she breathed inwardly, sarcastically. Her bushy tail curled neatly around her paws, as if to help her contain herself a bit better. "Oh, no, I'm good. Just tired, I suppose. Long day and all." She tried to force a lighthearted chuckle, but it came out a little half-heartedly. Well, this was going slendid. She sure was making a mess of herself. Hopefully she would feel better in the morning. Maybe.. When did she start feeling this depressed again? Oh, yes, after her little chat with Swiftclaw- No, don't think about him! It'll only make you feel worse. For now, she would try to be civil. She shifted uncomfortably, trying to think of something else to say. "Do you prefer hunting or fishing, Pikerunner? Just curious."
He flicked his tail,” Hunting is far better. I try to cut my roots from Riverclan in every way possible.” He meowed simply.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread