Today 05:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:21 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

*Bluefang mumbled he was ok, just in a lot of pain*

(He is injured)
Shellwhisker's ice-blue gaze glittered with sympathy. She knew how Bluefang must be feeling. ''I know it's hard,'' She mewed quietly. ''Not being able to go and join the meeting, but at least you're able to hear it from here.''
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:23 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Shellwhisker's ice-blue gaze glittered with sympathy. She knew how Bluefang must be feeling. ''I know it's hard,'' She mewed quietly. ''Not being able to go and join the meeting, but at least you're able to hear it from here.''
(If you want to continue this, do so in the med den plz we don't want to clog up the floodstone)

*Bluefang gave a small nod, still trying to listen*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

SunnyBunny
He/Him || @FrostyGalaxy || @dino.

The calico twitched his ears, as Bumblestar spoke of poisoned prey. He'd heard stories of RiverClan poisoning their claws, in a battle that had happened seasons ago. But he never thought they'd stoop so low as to...as to poison another. Especially not under Gingerstar's guidance.

Big ears twitched as the feline took a second. Whipping his head around. "Wait! Larkwing hold on!" he called out, turning to look at the molly. "I was there with Ottersplash that day! I'm sorry but we didn't poison anything. We did a border patrol but that was it! After the flood we wanted to try and keep our border firm, that way none of the clans thought anything would have happened."

Than, Sunnybunny turned to look at the ThunderClan leader. Confusion flashing over his features. "I swear. We didn't poison anything. Are you absolutely positive it was us?" he asked.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:55 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Shrike’kit / habit
He watches as his so called newfound friend leaps on top of the rock to announce something. Green orbs following his every movement in awe. But if the leaders dead then do they all disband? If so who’s going to take care of us all. he flinches at all the loud howling and yowling going on around him. His sensitive ears flicking back in response to all the noise. Shuffling backwards he ducked into the crowed bumping into cats as he murmured halfhearted apologies. Eventually he found himself out of there his eyes set on finding somewhere to hinder down and sleep. He was tired and his stomach still faintly hurt from lack of food.

With a grumble the small kitten sat down. Completely ignoring the meeting and the chaos going on around him. Finding a feather be lazily batted at it with half interest. But still it was a pretty feather all the same so he picked it up and carefully tucked it behind his ear. It was a shrike feather. Perfect for a little guy like himself. Brows furrowing in boredom he glances around before seeing a den that looks relatively welcoming. As he padded off towards the nursery’s entrance he cast one last look back at the cat whom he had enjoyed staying and talking with. Maybe…if I’m lucky he’ll become my family.

Then big kitty padded into the clearing making him pause. He waddled back through the crowd and stopped to glance up at her through questioning eyes. Who… hello! he chirped unknowingly. After hearing a few protested yowls his curiosity dimmed. Are you bad? Are you a clan cat as well? Oh your name is bumby! he asked after a moment.

@els - papa needs to know where his child is
@dino. - very curious about bumble

[ OPEN ]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 23rd, 2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 06:30 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

(If you want to continue this, do so in the med den plz we don't want to clog up the floodstone)

*Bluefang gave a small nod, still trying to listen*
(Sorry for the late reply! I went out with my dad.)

Shellwhisker placed her tail tip on her Clanmate's shoulder.
Old October 24th, 2023, 03:05 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

Oh, so that's why... yeah, very understandable... not. "Cherryswirl, I'm not going to let this murderer get away with causing destruction in RiverClan." he he said to the warrior, who didn't believe his... 'actually true' (he doesn't think it's a lie, though) claim. He walked past Sunsetpaw, not listening to a word she said.
This was a stupid thing to do, but he walked closer to the ThunderClan leader, ready for something, as he murmured, "If you're not looking to start battles, then don't go around murdering leaders."
Seriously, who's going to believe that there was someone poisoning food!? Hoping that the ThunderClanner didn't hear him, he sat closer, ready to help if she ended up deciding to attack RiverClan.

[ but hex_caaaat (/ meeeee), we can't have Winterpaw day without something going weird or strangely wrong! - coming right up. time for remembering ]

But, aren't battles bad?
The last battle he was in, there was WindClan, then blood, then we don't talk about it, then he woke up in camp. Was very strange. What if all battles were like that!? He squeezed his eyes shut, and immediately regretted it. That... scene, the terrible one. He opened them again, regretting the decision. Don't do that. He made a mental note not to close his eyes so tightly, otherwise the thing we do not talk about would be back.
Calm.
It's all going to be fine.
You'll be fine, Winterpaw.
Bumbleannoying will be punished.
Obviously, because you're right.
Bumblestar probably poisoned him with something deadly.
You don't get heart issues that kill you in one go!
That's just wrong.
You're just wrong, Winterpaw. Shush.

- ack such a long post, v proud tho (: - also tried to delete it all -
- @Dust | cherry - @Haunting Pangolin | sunset (don't need to reply) - @dino. | bumble (feel free for bumble to notice the comment made by winter) -

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old October 24th, 2023, 03:11 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

FALCONFEATHER
herbal knowledge T2 (perm), silver tongue (perm, active)
he/they -- RC medicine cat -- 34 moons

Wasn't this just lovely? Falconfeather's ears flattened as more chaos erupted below him. Couldn't there just be one meeting, just one damn meeting without some drama starting? Or, at least, have the time to properly grieve over their passed leader? It seemed near impossible for anything normal to happen in the past three moons, without something (or somebody) starting something. His tail twitched irritably as he let out a soft tsk sound, watch it all unfold before him. Seeing Lark adequately handle Bitterpaw's unnecessary outburst, he turned his attention else were, observing with a approved nod towards Tansypaw as she helped Blueberrypaw get Birdpaw to the den. It seemed most chaos was handled so far, but what else would erupt in the wake?

As Larkwing moved closer to Bumblestar, a protective feeling came over Falconfeather. He jumped down, landing gracefully and stalking forward. The healer came to a skirt stop beside his littler sister, casting her a sideways glance. Concerning previous events and battles, trust with this was completely tarnished, and for any ThunderClanner for that matter. After pulling something as unruly provoked and caused by the patrol that waltzed in their camp, Falcon had rights for his distrust, and he wasn't entirely convinced Bumblestar wasn't sneaking on their territory, otherwise, who would've found their new camp? Certainly nobody in the clan could've been that devious to tell rival clans they had relocated? If he was honest, he wouldn't put it past some cats in the clan, but that was for another time. Nose wrinkled in disgust as the forest smell wafted towards him, but he forced himself to relax. It wasn't wise to show hostility to another clan, especially since your leader just died.

The sorry, excuse-for-an-apology the squirrel leader spoke flatly at the two high ranks certainly ticked Falconfeather off, at least she could've put some pep in it or something. He clicked his tongue lightly, glowering at the leader with cold green eyes. Tension crackled in air. "Apology, yeah yeah, accepted." He grumbled tail lashing slightly. Then, the accusation came. "Poisioning?" Now why in the hell would they do that? She must be out of her mind if she thought of their warriors would steep that low. But as Bumblestar told the two of the description of the suspect, green eyes narrowed with distaste. He knew exactly who it was, and would have word about it with Larkwing later. As much as he wanted to lash out with his claws once more at the other leader, he composed himself as much as he could and took a deep breath, but still held that same coldness towards the patrol. A famaliar face made him turn his attention only slightly to Violetfreckle, which he let out a small snort at the RiverClanner-turned-Squirrel. Good riddance.

The healer turned back once again to Bumblestar, letting his gaze flicker over to Larkwing as she responded. He stood in silence, waiting for the yellow-furred leader's response.

#rcmeeting

ThC Patrol
[ @dino. || @vex || @FireSandwich ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 24th, 2023, 03:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang be listening still*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 24th, 2023, 03:51 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post

FALCONFEATHER

Wasn't this just lovely? Falconfeather's ears flattened as more chaos erupted below him. Couldn't there just be one meeting, just one damn meeting without some drama starting? Or, at least, have the time to properly grieve over their passed leader? It seemed near impossible for anything normal to happen in the past three moons, without something (or somebody) starting something. His tail twitched irritably as he let out a soft tsk sound, watch it all unfold before him. Seeing Lark adequately handle Bitterpaw's unnecessary outburst, he turned his attention else were, observing with a approved nod towards Tansypaw as she helped Blueberrypaw get Birdpaw to the den. It seemed most chaos was handled so far, but what else would erupt in the wake?

As Larkwing moved closer to Bumblestar, a protective feeling came over Falconfeather. He jumped down, landing gracefully and stalking forward. The healer came to a skirt stop beside his littler sister, casting her a sideways glance. Concerning previous events and battles, trust with this was completely tarnished, and for any ThunderClanner for that matter. After pulling something as unruly provoked and caused by the patrol that waltzed in their camp, Falcon had rights for his distrust, and he wasn't entirely convinced Bumblestar wasn't sneaking on their territory, otherwise, who would've found their new camp? Certainly nobody in the clan could've been that devious to tell rival clans they had relocated? If he was honest, he wouldn't put it past some cats in the clan, but that was for another time. Nose wrinkled in disgust as the forest smell wafted towards him, but he forced himself to relax. It wasn't wise to show hostility to another clan, especially since your leader just died.

The sorry, excuse-for-an-apology the squirrel leader spoke flatly at the two high ranks certainly ticked Falconfeather off, at least she could've put some pep in it or something. He clicked his tongue lightly, glowering at the leader with cold green eyes. Tension crackled in air. "Apology, yeah yeah, accepted." He grumbled tail lashing slightly. Then, the accusation came. "Poisioning?" Now why in the hell would they do that? She must be out of her mind if she thought of their warriors would steep that low. But as Bumblestar told the two of the description of the suspect, green eyes narrowed with distaste. He knew exactly who it was, and would have word about it with Larkwing later. As much as he wanted to lash out with his claws once more at the other leader, he composed himself as much as he could and took a deep breath, but still held that same coldness towards the patrol. A famaliar face made him turn his attention only slightly to Violetfreckle, which he let out a small snort at the RiverClanner-turned-Squirrel. Good riddance.

The healer turned back once again to Bumblestar, letting his gaze flicker over to Larkwing as she responded. He stood in silence, waiting for the yellow-furred leader's response.

#rcmeeting

ThC Patrol

Shellwhisker padded over beside Falconfeather, sharing a glance with the medicine cat. Eyes narrowing, she looked Bumblestarup and down. Her ears flattened at the ThunderClan leader's news. She whisked her tail, digging her claws into the ground. Shellwhisker hissed through gritted teeth.
''I can assure you that no RiverClan cat has been to to the ThunderClan camp any time recently, Bumblestar.''

@FrostyGalaxy
@dino.
@vex
@FireSandwich

Last edited by paris; October 24th, 2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 04:06 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post

FALCONFEATHER

#rcmeeting

ThC Patrol

Giving a small hiss of disgust Hawksun slid up to his side along with Shellheart, "Why in Starclan's name would we want to go on your land? We have our own land, next time you squirrel eaters have problems go cry to mommy, not to us" he snarled. Clearly furious as his leaders funeral was happening, he also had a protective glint in his eyes as he made sure no kits got past a certain line. "Willowkit stay back" he meowed softly, nudging the kit back with a protective and hostile stare at Bumblestar.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Closed Thread