Today 10:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2023, 07:03 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Moonsun ੈ✩‧₊˚ they/them ੈ✩‧₊˚ aroace ੈ✩‧₊˚ 23 moons ੈ✩‧₊˚no purrksੈ✩‧₊˚

Moonsun couldn't seem to find Sunmoon, so they decided to pad around the area before settling down near the front.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old November 1st, 2023, 09:17 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

IvoryNight and PeachHeart pad to the meeting, settling down together

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old November 2nd, 2023, 07:10 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded up so quickly, it was like she was running. Starclan, she hoped it was good news.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 2nd, 2023, 07:52 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart padded up for the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Elderfur walked up and sat in the front ready for the meeting to begin

"Hopefully this is finnaly some good news instead of bad news"Elderfur said.

Larkwing was up on the Floodstone ready to start the meeting.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:12 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ OPEN FOR INTERACTION! ]

A yawn parting her jowls, Cherryswirl was stirred by Larkwing's - frankly loud - call. Slowly pushing herself to her paws, the warrior nosed her way from the warrior's den and into the clearing, along with a few other clanmates who were beginning to gather. She was in the home-stretch of being good as new - hopefully there were no more lazy healing days on the horizon. Cherry was getting exhausted by staring up at the den roof for the majority of the day. Not to mention this had interfered with her training for Minkpaw... She would have to find the apprentice after the meeting to have a check-up with her - see if anyone else had taken her out at all since Cherry's recovery.

"Mmm," She hummed, settling in her usual spot as she smacked her lips sleepily. "Hoping this is good news!" Despite her tired demeanor, Cherry was still able to keep her usual upbeat tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
Flickerkit walked up

Minnowpaw walked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post
@lem~
Brightnight had put Willowkit and Weepingkit to sleep and sat outside, waiting for her mate to come out to join her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight (unactive)

Hearing Larkwing's call Falconflight immediately got up from where he was sitting and swiftly padded over and sat down again his bright orange gaze turned to his sister interest flickering in it.

He wondered what would be announced in this meeting hopefully something good as there had only been bad news lately...so it would be nice to have a feeling other than grief, anger and sorrow today.

OPEN

Cinnamonswirl - They/Them - Ace + Pan - 29 Moons

--
CinnamonSwirl yawned, feeling absolutely drained. They blinked and padded outside. A sleepy smile spread across their face as they spotted their lovely mate, BrightNight. They sat next to BrightNight and twinned their tail with hers and purred. "Good morning, love!" They whispered and nuzzled BrightNight's neck. "How are the kits?" They asked and leaned their head into their mates shoulder. They spotted CherrySwirl and waved and smiled. "I'll be riight back, Bright!" They purred and got up, feeling cold without their mates warm fur next to theirs. "Morning, Cherry!" CinnamonSwirl said as they approached their former mentor "I was wondering if you'd like to come sit with me and my mate? You could bring MinkPaw too, if you wish!" They purred and spotted MinnowPaw and FalconFlight. "I am going to go but feel free to come sit with us soon!" They added and padded away to MinnowPaw. "MinnowPaw!" They purred with delight "How's my baby sister?" They purred "Now, I'm sorry for bothering you, but would you want to come sit with me and my mate? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" They purred and smiled. They looked over to FalconFlight then back at MinnowPaw "Come sit with us whenever! I would be so happy if you did!" They purred to their little sister and padded off. "Hey, Falcon! Wanna come sit with me and my mate?" They asked with a smile at their brother "Come join us whenever you want!" They purred. They padded back over to their mate and exhaled. They plopped down next to BrightNight and purred at their mates warm body touching theiirs. "BacK!" They purred and twinned their tail with BrightNight's.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; November 2nd, 2023 at 09:43 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:40 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark"star"-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Alright, decent enough crowd now, she might as well start. Swallowing the bundle of nerves in her throat and pushing past the fear that wanted to claw at her heart and her eyes with so many stares on her (were some of them glaring at her? She could’ve sworn she saw some of them looking on her with barely concealed hostility…).

"First thing’s first…" she began, throat dry, "my trip to the Starcave." A pause now, try and gauge everyone’s reactions, were they nervous? Did they show any open fear, distain or hostility? "A few nights ago now, Pebblespash accompanied me to the Starcave to speak with our ancestors. I don’t wish to lie to any of you, so I will tell you what happened there." Another pause, let that sink in. She didn’t think it sounded like she had good news, personally, but would anyone else pick up on that? "I was not taken to speak with StarClan. I was brought to the Dark Forest where I was told I would need to prove my worth to earn my lives. I still only have the one." ’Just like Gingerstar…’ she added to herself.

"As this is the case, I also did not receive the title of ‘Star.’ It’s up to all of you if that’s what you wish to address me as in camp, however, I expect to be addressed as ‘Larkstar’ in the presence if any other clan. There’s no reason for them to know any of this too." That taken care of now, Lark paused and allowed that information to sink in. If anyone had any complaints, she wanted to hear about them, wanted to see them in their faces, in the twitch of their whiskers or the flicking of their tails. Perhaps a good chunk of them didn’t like her and didn’t want her in this position, but maybe her honesty would at least count for something.

On to the next bit of news, this time no less bad than the last. "I’m sure you’ve all scented loner in the territory recently," she spoke, trying to hide her annoyance, but the flicking of her tail and the slight hardening of her expression gave away her thoughts. "Well, we can put a name to that scent now. William. From what I’ve been told, his goal is to capture and kill one of our own, but he’s not above killing those who are not his target either. Ashwolf was a victim of his, and William showed up during his burial, his goal, seemingly, to kill me and Sootpelt - the only two who were present.

Luckily, he was chased off, but in the confrontation, we learned something important. You might notice that Splashfur is not in camp, that’s because he is working with William and was exiled upon discovery of his treachery."
It still made anger bubble in her stomach to think about Splashfur’s betrayal and William’s motives. She should’ve seen it coming… should’ve known… "If you see or scent anything suspicious in the territory, inform me or a Lionheart." With all that out of the way, she could move on to less depressing or life concerning news.

Larkwing forced a smile to her face, taking in a deep breath to push down the anger at all the aforementioned news. "Speaking of Lionhearts, we have quite a few positions open and a promotion to offer. Nightspark, I’d like for you to take on the responsibility of Head Lionheart if you’re willing." She hopped he was willing, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if he wasn’t, there was always Pebblesplash to ask in the event he didn’t care for the added responsibility.

Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:42 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang watched and listened, nodding a few times*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:44 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Frostpaw and Sootpelt looked at each other, while as William was mentioned Charredkit nervously hid behind Sootpelt. He didn't want people overreacting about William being after him.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:52 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pricklestep called out. "I have no clue why they don't trust you I trust you with my whole heart and this you should have earned those lives." he took a breath. "You are still my leader lives or not" he meowed warmly.

[sorry short post]