Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead

The tortoiseshell poked his head inside, swallowing as he observed the leader facing the wall. Carefully, he tucked his feet into a sitting position and settled against the outer wall. For a moment we was silent, jaws merely opening and closing as he tried to figure out what to say. Come on, Buttercup, it's only Flintstar. He won't kill you. "It's about Sagekit," he began. "Mountaingrowl was his father, and he and I started talking, and one thing led to another..." He closed his eyes and signed, shifting his paws. "I asked him if he wanted to be my apprentice, and he said yes - was really happy about it, too - so I came to make it official. I want to mentor Sagekit." Pelt prickling, he waited for Flintstar's response. Would the leader say yes, or seem Buckbranch unfit for an apprentice because of what had happened the other day? He forced his shoulder fur to lie flat. No, no, it would be fine. Everything would turn out alright.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 2nd, 2019, 04:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
In Quillpaw's opinion, the evening was the best time for socializing. During the day, the clearing was either congested or almost empty. It was full of cats mulling about, all with their own agendas. The evening, however, was a more peaceful time; it was less crowded, while remaining... nice. This was why Quillpaw enjoyed the clearing in the evening. Padding quietly over to a nice, comfortable-looking spot near the apprentices' den, the tom seemed to sink down, curling his tail around his paws. This was perfect. No drama, no surprises, just a nice peaceful evening that every cat could enjoy.

Quillpaw stifled a yawn, his eyelids lowering as he scanned the clearing for any potential troublemakers. Those were the cats he would make a mental note to stay far, far away from. Why would he want to be anywhere near someone who would disrupt his quiet evening? He was also trying to check for potential arguments brewing; of course, if he could get in the middle of it, it would stop them for good... right? He was good at that sort of thing, or at least, that was what he told himself.

As time continued to pass, Quillpaw settled into a steadier rhythm of breathing, subconsciously continuing to view the clearing. He wasn't retaining anything, at this point... it would likely occur to him later if he saw anything out of the ordinary.

@Ever
Pinepaw stretched as she came into the clearing. Her golden eyes were slit with exhaustion as she looked around lazily. She had hoped that some general excitement would be happening this evening, but it appeared the clan was relaxed. She sighed and looked through the orange-basked clearing. The setting sun had turned it into such a different place. The snow now thickly covered the ground. The chill of the world bothered her much less than it had the night she'd run away from her kittypet heritage with her brother. Her eyes found a fellow apprentice relaxing near the den. She smirked. At least there would be someone to try to stir the pot with.

Pinepaw found herself fitting in quite well. Even more than she had imagined. She had thought life would have been difficult, and it truly was, but in a good way. The run, training and chase she dis every day was exhilarating. It felt like she had always meant to be doing this. It also fed much into her newfound passion for gossip and the spotlight. It just so happened that she had also walked into the clan at the perfect time for there to be something spicy to bring up everywhere she went. The new deputy.

Pinepaw sauntered over to Quillpaw. She recognized the fellow apprentice. She knew most of the by name. Though she wouldn't say she had any best friends yet. Her only true and trustworthy friend was her brother, Pantherpaw. She wondered how much Quill would be in for some gossip. She had been out for the day and wanted to know if anything new and exciting had happened.

"Hi Quillpaw." She purred sitting beside him and wrapping her thin tail over her paws. Her silver goat shone golden in late day light. "Anything exciting happen in the clan today? I wonder how that new deputy is doing, he seems to be a rather unpopular choice... What do you think about him?"
She looked into the sleepy apprentice's eyes with a sickly sweet smile, hoping for anything but a dull answer.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Starfall

(no sorry i didn't get it)

well she said trying to lead him on, i guess you cant help find the creature thats been lurking in the moor. she started padding off turning her head wondering if she caught the young toms attention

The apprentice whipped his head around, perking up at the mention of this 'Supposed Creature.' "There's something in the moor! Hey wait. We can't go to the Moor, that's on Shadowclan territory! Icestar is angry enough as is." the apprentice puffed his cheeks out. "Besides, I don't want to get in trouble yet! I just got my mentor!" he babbled on. He didn't want to jinx himself, so, for extra precaution, he put 'yet' at the end of his sentence. Just to be safe.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 2nd, 2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:43 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@Heartstruck @Ever
Adderfrost sat in the clearing, grooming his fur. He shouldv'e been deputy. Him. Not that traitor. He let his thoughts boil for a while, festering.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:53 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Nebby @Ever

Sunsnow was so frustrated and so scared for the clan. He could almost feel his blood boiling beneath his skin.

Flintstar is a ditzy idiot. We´ll all die, and it´s all his fault

The orange and white tom sighed and took a few deep breaths. No. It´s not his fault he was deceived. Lacking maturity and wisdom is something most cats can relate to. His green eyes scanned the clearing in search of the traitor. However, I am not one of them.

Sunsnow took another deep breath. I need to find that cat and keep an eye on him, but I also need to cool off for a bit. When he couldn´t find Buttercup, he rolled out his shoulders and started padding to the entrance of the camp.

Ah, well.

It´s not like he´ll try anything after just becoming deputy.

Sunsnow was going on a hunt.

Last edited by Vessel; December 2nd, 2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:55 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@Heartstruck @Ever
Adderfrost saw the cat who was watching Buckbranch about to leave, running up to him. "Hey, Sunsnow, right? Can I come with you? I could use a stretch."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Dustbreeze yawned as she slid out of the warrior's den. Her long tortoisehsell fur was already groomed down and smooth in the bright morning sun. She squinted her dull green eyes at the blinding white light of the clearing. The snow had really changed the landscape around here, and in her opinion, for the worse. She didn't like leafbare during the daytime. It was much easier to love during the calm of the moonlight. She tried to blink away the stinging in her eyes as they adjusted, noticing a couple of other warriors getting ready to head out for the day.

"Wait for me." She called, trotting over. "I'll join you two, I could use a race for some prey. The clan needs it afterall." She said, she could feel a gnawing starting in her stomach but would not eat until she had provided for the clan first. She shook her coat, fluffing against the crisp day. Thankfully it wasn't windy today, she despised the wind.

@Nebby @Heartstruck

Please be patient, my internet is very bad at the moment!

Last edited by Ever; December 2nd, 2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 07:54 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Starfall
(i think i might change my character to sweetpaw)
maplebriar padded off right when sweetpaw showed up,"what are you doing" she asked wondering why hes out here
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:27 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

@Psycho Bandit
Riddlemask found her name interesting, not as unique as his own, but different enough that it would be easy not to mix it up with another. As she asked about the camp his bicolored eyes flickered up to look at the cats around the camp. There's been some tension around the clan since Flintstar's picked his new deputy, nothing that bothered Riddlemask, but there weren't as many cats as there were normally. A few of them had actually left the clan... "I'm sure you'd think the camp is a huge place since you're so small." The tom answered, amused by the fact she pressed against him. He guessed she was lonely and in a way, he was too. He wanted to say something about her lack of sight then remembered that he was talking to a kit and so he'd probably only confuse her. "Frostedkit, how old are you?" He wondered, curling his tail around the small kit's body.
Frostedkit let out a sniffle from the cold. Her nose began to run. "Its big enough to fit a whole clan of cats?", she asked with curiosity. The kitten always seemed to be asking questions. That was one of the reasons her father didn't like her all the much. Frostedkit looked up, her blind eyes meeting his. "Im only half a moon old. They say I might not make it, since im small.", she meowed. Frostedkit fluffed out her long white fur once again to keep herself warm. Her body leaned even more towards the older tom, feeling comfortable around him. "Can we play a game?", she asked. Frostedkit was bored and wanted to do something before she had to go back to the nursery.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:32 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
(Sorry this is so late!)

Honeyflower nodded before taking a set next to the younger warrior. She didn't know Ashenrain well but did know she was expecting kits. That was more of an observation though, as the molly's swollen stomach gave it away. "Me? I've been okay." The large splotchy molly answered, her honey amber eyes resting on the smaller warrior. "What about you?" She asked before running a paw over her ear. Honeyflower had never bore kits before so she knew little to nothing about it. Only what she had heard, it was painful, awkward but worth it. The made sense but Honey did expect Ashenrain would probably have to resign to the nursery soon, with Leaf-bare around the corner. This was none of Honeyflower's business though.
Ashenrain thought it was nice that this cat was trying to make conversation with her. She had been offly distant from her clanmates and it was time to get over her heart break. The gray tabby cat gave her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear. "I could be better to be honest. I don't think I'm ready to join the nursery quite yet. There's so much I could be doing.", she meowed. Ashenrain didn't mention anything about her worries at all. She didn't like talking anout her feelings that much.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread