Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
finley's roleplay tracker
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:52 PM
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:51 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:50 PM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 11:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Jasper pricked his ear. He thought he heard something as he got up quickly. He flatten his ears and lashed his tail. "Who's there?! Woodpecker I swear you better not be playing with me! I'm not up for playing games kit!",he yelled but to loud.
Rabbitleap stopped in his tracks, his ears pointed forwards. Woodpecker? Wasn't that the name of that new kit? He thought. Hopefully for him it was. He approached slowly, but confidently. He emerged from the grass strands, showing himself to the loner. "uh no, it's not Woodpecker." He mewed uncertainly. "Woodpecker, though, you know him?" He asked, trying to sound casual and calm about the situation.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:28 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rabbitleap stopped in his tracks, his ears pointed forwards. Woodpecker? Wasn't that the name of that new kit? He thought. Hopefully for him it was. He approached slowly, but confidently. He emerged from the grass strands, showing himself to the loner. "uh no, it's not Woodpecker." He mewed uncertainly. "Woodpecker, though, you know him?" He asked, trying to sound casual and calm about the situation.
Jasper stopped lashing his tail.This cat knows Woodpecker. Hm."Yes. I know that kit. Did Woodpecker make it to WindClan?" Jasper kept his guard up. Reddish eyes stared at Rabbitleap.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Jasper stopped lashing his tail.This cat knows Woodpecker. Hm."Yes. I know that kit. Did Woodpecker make it to WindClan?" Jasper kept his guard up. Reddish eyes stared at Rabbitleap.
Rabbitleap nodded his head. "Yes, he made it there and talked to the leader, I think he'll be staying there. Hopefully that's okay with you?" He asked. The tom was confused about most of the current situation, but still tried his best to help.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Singenight emerged from his den oce again. He was feeling rather well this day and his spirit was light. His mood had improved from earlier. He leaped into the Breeze rock and gazed proudly over the Clan. After his first meeting, things had gone rather well for him. Most cats obeyed without question, some needed forcing, but overall he believed everything was going well. He cleared his throat and released the usual cry. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" He said his voice loud and clear as it rang through the clearing.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:37 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Rabbitleap nodded his head. "Yes, he made it there and talked to the leader, I think he'll be staying there. Hopefully that's okay with you?" He asked. The tom was confused about most of the current situation, but still tried his best to help.
Jasper laughed,"You think I'm his father or brother! I just followed him to the clans.",he yawned,"Maybe start a new life here. If that's okay with you?" The tom thumped his tail,"I should introduce myself. My name's Jasper."
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Singenight emerged from his den oce again. He was feeling rather well this day and his spirit was light. His mood had improved from earlier. He leaped into the Breeze rock and gazed proudly over the Clan. After his first meeting, things had gone rather well for him. Most cats obeyed without question, some needed forcing, but overall he believed everything was going well. He cleared his throat and released the usual cry. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" He said his voice loud and clear as it rang through the clearing.
Foxkit bumbled after Singenight and realized he'd have to sit below his "friend" for now, Foxkit was very nervous indeed.

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0

Last edited by Blackout; December 12th, 2016 at 11:39 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

The relatively young Savannah stood tall on the rock, the wind rustling through his short fur. A cool wintery breeze rustled him and he shuddered before focusing back on the task. "Today we will have another set of ceremonies. Today's though, will be relatively short." He said clearly, his voice flat toned. "We have yet another loner wishing to join our ranks today. Fox come forward." He said gesturing with his front law for the apprentice aged kit to come forwards.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
The relatively young Savannah stood tall on the rock, the wind rustling through his short fur. A cool wintery breeze rustled him and he shuddered before focusing back on the task. "Today we will have another set of ceremonies. Today's though, will be relatively short." He said clearly, his voice flat toned. "We have yet another loner wishing to join our ranks today. Fox come forward." He said gesturing with his front law for the apprentice aged kit to come forwards.
Foxkit nevervously took a few steps forward "yes sir" He replied as he almost tripped over his own paws, he could feel the eyes of the other cats bearing down on him.

Old December 12th, 2016, 11:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
Foxkit nevervously took a few steps forward "yes sir" He replied as he almost tripped over his own paws, he could feel the eyes of the other cats bearing down on him.
The leader waited a moment for the kit to regain his balance before continuing. "Fox here has asked to join Windclan. I obliged and discovered he is the age of six moons. Due to his age he will be able to join as an apprentice with us." He said, pausing here. "Fox, do your promise to uphold the code and obey your authority, promising to serve this clan even at the cost of your life?" Aphe asked, in a serious tone as he stared evenly down at the kit he had found in the territory.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:50 PM

Quote:
The leader waited a moment for the kit to regain his balance before continuing. "Fox here has asked to join Windclan. I obliged and discovered he is the age of six moons. Due to his age he will be able to join as an apprentice with us." He said, pausing here. "Fox, do your promise to uphold the code and obey your authority, promising to serve this clan even at the cost of your life?" Aphe asked, in a serious tone as he stared evenly down at the kit he had found in the territory.
"Yes sir I will" Foxkit answered trying to be as serious as possible.

Closed Thread