Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Chasing the clouds away[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:06 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:05 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:03 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by nyme
Today 08:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2019, 01:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead
Slowly Buckbranch's grin faded, replaced by an almost embarrassed sort of expression. He looked down at his paws. "Well," he mumbled. "she has, but that's beside the point." He remembered the way she had spoken to Sagekit, so kind and gentle that Buckbranch was a little jealous that he couldn't project that kind of emotion into his voice. "You should have seen the way she talked to Sagekit, like he was her own son. It's... well, I suppose it's one of the things I like about her." As if noticing his slip, he blinked several times and shook his head, adding quickly, "And anyway, shouldn't I get to know my Clanmates a little more? It's kind of my job, in a way." He shifted his feet, lifted his head. A small spark of anxiety had entered his eyes, but it was also accompanied by a sort of dull excitement. Yes, he could get to know her, but perhaps he could also get her to like him just a little bit more. He sighed and let a small grin creep onto his face. "C'mon, Flint, what's the worst that can happen?"
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Huh. Quillpaw hadn't met a cat from outside the Clans before; truth be told, he hadn't even met one from outside of ThunderClan. He'd never had a desire to, either; he was perfectly happy with sticking what he knew. He'd never gotten hurt by a ThunderClan cat, and he was hoping that he could remain unhurt by happily going about his day-to-day life within the Clan.

"Nice to meet you, Pinepaw." He mewed, giving her a small smile. She seemed annoyed, although why she should be, Quillpaw couldn't understand. He hadn't done anything wrong (yet), and as far as he could tell from her words, she liked ThunderClan. Well, she liked it as much as any cat would with her particular experience at the ceremony.

"I promise we aren't all like that. You know, some of us are pretty nice." Quillpaw would've categorized himself under "pretty nice," although he was sure that not everyone he met would. As a matter of fact, he was more likely to be put under a "boring" category than a nice one. Pinepaw would likely figure that out for herself; Quillpaw certainly wasn't going to tell her if he didn't have to.

Focusing on Pinepaw, rather than the distraction of the clearing, it wasn't hard to notice when she seemed to get irritated. Quillpaw still didn't know what he had done, but poking into her business seemed like an ill-advised move at this point. After all, he wasn't a fan of getting his ears clawed. Pinepaw didn't seem like she was going to hold back, either, so Quillpaw remained silent and waited for her to speak.

Being polite seemed to get him a pretty long ways, anyway.
Pine turned to look at him out of the corner of her eye as he spoke. She already didn't like Quillpaw very much, he didnt do a whole lot or talk very much. She didnt really know where to go next with their conversation. He hadn't had anything fun to talk to her about, not anything interesting to fill her in on. She didn't really feel like small talk, but maybe that would be necessary to fit in here. It wasn't like her though. She liked doing things, or using conversation for something exciting.

"So, Quillpaw. What is your favorite thing to do around here anyways?" She asked. This should give her a little insight to what Quillpaw was truly like. Maybe he was a little more fun than he let on, and maybe he wasn't. Being herself she answered her own queston for herlsef before even letting Quillpaw answer. "I quite enjoy training and partols so far. Patrols are so exciting! You never really know what could happen on them."

She could already feel her fur tingling with excitement as she thought about her training with Whisperingfeather and time out in the forest. It was so exhilerating compared to her cramped life in the kittypet nest. She looked at Quillpaw with more interest now, the discontempt having been replaced with curiosity.
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@Nebby @Ever

(Sorry this took so long!)

Sunsnow hesitated. He had meant to go alone, not in a group. He´d wanted some time to clear his head. Well, it´s not like I can just brush them off. They might go hunting and interrupt me anyways. The tom frowned at the pair, scrutinizing them. ¨Fine. But expect me to rant, I´m not in a good mood.¨

Actually, ranting sounded pretty good! He did love to ´share´ his opinions. Plus, this would help him blow off steam and convince these cats to question Buttercup as much as he did at the moment! It would be great to have some help keeping him in check. If he tries anything, it would be easier to stop him if I had a few allies.

With that, he trotted off without bothering to look behind him and check if the others were following him.

He knew they would.

He deserved to be followed, unlike Buckbranch.
Dustbreeze smiled. It would be nice to have some company for a change. She usually liked to perform her unassigned daily duties on her own. It would be a good opportunity to get to know some of her clanmates. Especially some of the older warriors. She only knew the younger ones who apprenticed with her. She'd only just been named a warrior not long ago. She trotted after Sunsnow.

**Does the next person want to post in the territory?**
Old December 7th, 2019, 05:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The tomcat heard Buckbranch’s slip, loud and clear. He smiled, trying to hold his maw closed as to not start laughing. But the way the deputy reacted to his slip-up caused Flintstar to burst out chortling. He had never imagined Buckbranch as... well to be honest he’d never imagined Buckbranch as anything. But especially not as a tomcat that would slip-up about his romantic likings. The leader was finally able to compose himself after a moment, and he shook his head, green eyes full of amused mirth. “I’m sorry Buckbranch, just... the way you reacted to realizing you said that out loud...” He chuckled again, but then regained his composure, looking at the deputy with a fond smile. “So in reality, there’s deeper intentions as to why you want her to help you? Is that what I’m hearing? He smirked, enjoying teasing the tom about something lighthearted like this. It had been a while since Flintstar himself had dealt with crushes, so seeing it in another cat made him feel like a young warrior again, gossiping with his friends about the prettiest she-cats in the clan. “But you are right, you should be getting to know as many of your clanmates as possible. Though it seems to me you want to get to know Foxbound a little better than most.” He smirked again, enjoying the turn this conversation had taken way too much. He then shook his head at Buckbranch’s optimism, laughing darkly. “Oh Buckbranch, when it comes to she-cats, the worst is what will happen.”

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 7th, 2019, 05:46 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Starfall
"ok" she said relaxing in the mud,"you know your cute when you smile" she said looking at him
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 7th, 2019, 06:25 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the highpeak for a clan meeting!" Flintstar had bounded up the highpeak, it was around sunhigh, and after his talk with Buckbranch, it was time to perform a couple ceremonies for young kits. He also wanted to reveal the alliance he'd gained with Icestar and Shadowclan at the last gathering. And, he'd taken the hint from Icestar that if they were to help with battling Riverclan, his warriors would need to refresh their battling skills. Especially since Thunderclan was still in a smaller state from the devastating fire that had occurred.
The large black tomcat waited for his clan to gather, eyes scanning the crowd to make sure that the kits and the mentors he specifically needed to address were gathered. He glanced down at the bottom of the highpeak as well, to make sure that Buckbranch was taking his place there, as the deputy.

[ cats part of the ceremonies: @xoyami @Slushie @Heartstruck @Moonraven ]

Character Site
--
Old December 7th, 2019, 06:56 PM
fresh outta mercy

@RedHead

Buckbranch's ears flattened and he mumbled something about it only being a quick crush, although he figured both he and Flintstar knew the truth. Already lines were circling through his thoughts, trying to piece themselves together into a poem or two to gain Foxbound's interest. But as he forced a smile, he couldn't help but let out a laugh of his own. It did seem silly that, while he was meant to be focusing on settling into his role as deputy, his attention was instead fixated on a kit and a she-cat who seemed to despise him. "Yes, I suppose you could say there are deeper intentions," he chuckled. "I mean, when I first laid my eyes on her..." He paused, then shook his head, another quiet laugh escaping his throat. "Sorry. I know it must seem odd."
Then Flintstar's dark snigger made him frown again. Yes, she-cats could be quite touchy and unpredictable, but while Foxbound seemed a little touchy, Buckbranch's first impressions had been of a sweet, loyal, determined cat who wouldn't jump to quick conclusions and make rash decisions. He ducked his head a little. "Well, I'm a little hungry. Gonna go grab a bite to eat."
Old December 7th, 2019, 07:08 PM
fresh outta mercy

@RedHead

With a deep breath, Buckbranch took his place at the bottom of the Highpeak. Although his face showed nothing but a proud smile as he grinned reassuringly at the approaching cats, he was a nervous wreck on the inside. A nervous prickle rolled in his stomach, and anxious thoughts tumbled through his head. His first Clan meeting as a deputy, and if that wasn't enough, he was also receiving an apprentice. If that didn't take the cake, the fact that Sagekit was Mountaingrowl's kid surely would. Truthfully he wasn't entirely sure about it himself, but he needed to gain his Clanmates trust. And he would have Foxbound to help him train Sagekit, so, at least that was a bonus.
Old December 7th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

Sagekit bounds to the clearing beneath the highpeak, swallowing nervously. His pelt itches with anxiety, the tabby kit uncertain if he was worthy of becoming an apprentice. Sage swishes his plumy tail against the snowy ground, head ducked slightly and eyes looking up at his leader. He really hoped that his mentor will be Buckbranch, considering how kind the tom had been and how he had offered.

A sliver of worry blooms in the young cat's chest, and a shiver runs through his frame. He truly hopes that everything will turn out fine.
@Slushie @RedHead
Old December 7th, 2019, 07:11 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

"You're not odd." Flintstar reassured Buckbranch, though he laughed a little at his own comment. "well, maybe a little. But what I mean is that it's natural to be attracted to a pretty she-cat. And I'm in no place to judge, happened to me." Flintstar's smile faltered only slightly as he remembered Flightgaze, the first cat to have ever caught his interest. But he quickly pushed her out of his thoughts, focusing instead on his paws as he looked down at them for a moment.
When Buckbranch announced he was leaving, Flintstar glanced up and gave him a nod. "Alright, you go and do that." He meowed, tail flicking slightly. "I'm going to get up and have a clan meeting in a bit, so make sure you're there alright? It'll be to apprentice Sagekit to you, plus being attentive and present at a meeting is going to get you a good view from the clan." Flintstar gave his deputy one last dismissive nod, and then lay down, beginning to groom his paws after noticing there was some dirt on them he hadn't cleaned earlier in the day. He had debated to tell Buckbrach about the alliance he'd formed with Shadowclan, but he'd made that decision before he'd made Buckbranch the deputy. So Flintstar figured that the tomcat would just hear the announcement with the rest of the clan.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
Closed Thread