Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:18 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2019, 05:37 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@RedHead

Buckbranch tore his gaze away from Foxbound to focus on the announcement. A small flicker of surprise quickly overtook the proud grin, and he stood swiftly, early shocked by the news. An alliance with ShadowClan? The surprise faded almost instantly, replaced by a look of grim understanding. It made sense, after all; Lionstar seemed to despise ThunderClan at the moment, and with his Clan's and WindClan's current feud, the only logical solution was to team up with the remaining Clan. And no matter how much he hated the idea, it made sense, and he would not give his Clanmates the satisfaction of witnessing another heated outburst.

"Of course, Flintstar," he said. "I'll see to it that battle training is arranged as soon as possible. And I'll notify the ones who were absent from the meeting about ShadowClan." I just hope that this alliance doesn't come down to a fight. I hate battles...

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 11th, 2019, 06:04 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Heartstruck

The tortoiseshell turned around, smiling at the approaching tom. "Hey there!" he chirped giddily. "Cold today, isn't it?" He fluffed up his fur and let the smile grow into a grin, giving Sunshine a playful nudge with a forepaw. "C'mon, surely you're freezing! I know I am."

Then, as if only just noticing the other tom's hostility, his cheerful demeanor faded. He looked up, for he was just a head shorter than his companion, to see Sunsnow sneering down at him. His eyes took on a sort of reapproachful shimmer, and he seemed to shrink into his fur, if only just slightly. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 11th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Dustbreeze yawned as she slid out of the warrior's den. Her long tortoisehsell fur was already groomed down and smooth in the bright morning sun. She squinted her dull green eyes at the blinding white light of the clearing. The snow had really changed the landscape around here, and in her opinion, for the worse. She didn't like leafbare during the daytime. It was much easier to love during the calm of the moonlight. She tried to blink away the stinging in her eyes as they adjusted, noticing a couple of other warriors getting ready to head out for the day.

"Wait for me." She called, trotting over. "I'll join you two, I could use a race for some prey. The clan needs it afterall." She said, she could feel a gnawing starting in her stomach but would not eat until she had provided for the clan first. She shook her coat, fluffing against the crisp day. Thankfully it wasn't windy today, she despised the wind.

@Nebby @Heartstruck

Please be patient, my internet is very bad at the moment!

[ @Heartstruck @Ever ]
(Sosososososo sorry! Got caught up in a lot of stuff! >.<)
Adderfrost shook out his fur. "Well what are we waiting for?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; December 11th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
Old December 12th, 2019, 11:13 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pantherpaw's large ears perked up when he was approached by another apprentice. Ah yes, this one...name, what's his name... at that moment, Twilightpaw had spoken his name, and Pantherpaw's prayers had been answered. He didn't want to look like a jerk. The former kittypet puffed out his chest as he looked down his angular nose at his denmate.

"Yeah, I'm Pantherpaw," The grey tom nodded curtly. Of course he knows who I am. I'm kind of a big deal. He kept one ear trained on their leader as he spoke, not wanting to miss anything else. He wanted to discuss what Flintstar might say next, but he was still so new...He didn't even know about all the other clans yet. He didn't want to admit how little he really knew about clan life. "I suppose we'll find out soon enough," he said. He figured that would sound smart, while not betraying his ignorance.
Twilightpaw settled down, wrapping his long tail around his slender frame, his ears swirling towards Pantherpaw's direction as the tom spoke, his eyes intently fixated on Flintstar, anticipating more announcements. Most of the fellow apprentice's words were subconsciously drowned out, gazing at the ThunderClan leader with admiration lit up in his eyes; causing them to go round. Unbeknownst to Pantherpaw, the black lanky tom was very ambitious - imagining himself on top of the Highpeak threw him into a daze.

Shaking his head forcefully, the other tom's last comment seemed to echo throughout his ears. "Yeah, true."
Old December 12th, 2019, 12:57 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@WellHelloThere
"hello whats your name" ashkit said
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Hearing a voice echo from outside his den, Flintstar glanced up, green eyes making out the shape of a cat just outside. He recognized her scent as Maplebriar, and he gave a nod. "Yes, come on in Maplebriar." He meowed, sitting up and curling his tail around his paws. He wasn't sure what the she-cat had to discuss with him, or if it was anything like that at all.

@caswshay617

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:36 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

" ive been a warrior for a a while now and i'm starting to get older and soon battles are going to wear me down so i was wondering if i could have an apprentice, some young one how is ready to learn the warrior ways" she said now feeling older than she is.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 12th, 2019, 04:07 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyDream View Post
Twilightpaw settled down, wrapping his long tail around his slender frame, his ears swirling towards Pantherpaw's direction as the tom spoke, his eyes intently fixated on Flintstar, anticipating more announcements. Most of the fellow apprentice's words were subconsciously drowned out, gazing at the ThunderClan leader with admiration lit up in his eyes; causing them to go round. Unbeknownst to Pantherpaw, the black lanky tom was very ambitious - imagining himself on top of the Highpeak threw him into a daze.

Shaking his head forcefully, the other tom's last comment seemed to echo throughout his ears. "Yeah, true."
Pantherpaw's eyes widened as he listened to Flintstar, and realized just how little he knew about clan life. Judging from the reactions around him, he extrapolated that ShadowClan was another group of cats, and one that they didn't typically get along with. RiverClan? WindClan? Those must be our enemies... He thought, trying to piece the puzzle together. He didn't want to ask any questions, because he didn't want to sound stupid. He had a reputation to uphold, after all.

Instead, he darned a serious expression, and nodded knowingly to Twilightpaw, as if he knew everything there was to know.
"This, uh, makes sense," He spoke curtly, trying to sound confident. Really, he kinda just sounded like a doofus. He was pulling words out of thin air to try an sound smart. "I think that...this will be good for ThunderClan."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 12th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

" Ok let's go " she said as she bounded out of camp @Pepperkins
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 13th, 2019, 05:36 AM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"I'm Fennelkit. What's your name?" Fennelkit stretched and flicked her tail.
Closed Thread