Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by ghost.
Today 01:53 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:49 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 01:48 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:38 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2019, 02:28 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

from the base of the branch as Chillylight day down her green fearful gaze locked onto her, a glare of pure rage and disgust the previous fear in her eyes melting away. she kept her fur on end she was always skinny and her fur short so keeping it fluffed was the closest she could get to being any bigger. Rockthistle’s harsh gaze almost just said ‘i know what you did’ her maw pursed into tight small shape as her eyes squinted from the base of the branch at the black cat.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 30th, 2019, 02:34 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Daintybird took a seat with her clanmates in the clearing, a glint of curiosity crossed with concern in her eyes at Icestar's tone, her expression, her... everything. It didn't scream celebratory, though it did ignite anticipation that had her itching to learn what this could possibly be in reference to. She watched as some of the attention was drawn to.. ugh, that-- whatever that was-- and she coughed loudly, taking a chance to languidly stretch her figure to keep her clanmates' focus were it belonged. Ideally on her. Or on Icestar, she supposed.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 30th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dipper

Dampbark looked up from his meal with curiosity as Icestar made her way up to the Highbranch, yowling out her normal call but with a dripping malice to it. A spark of excitement lit up in the young warriors eyes and the tip of his tail curled in curiosity. Taking a few last bites out of the frog he was eating, he quickly jogged over to the front of the growing crowed. Looking to the cats around him, he slowly scooted closer to Daintybird as she coughed rather loudly.
"Any clue why she seems so angry? Did they find some Riverclan cats on our side of the border?" There was an almost juvenile sense of curiosity and excitement in his voice as he asked the she-cat, a sort of grin playing on his muzzle as he waited for her answer, though he'd briefly look in the direction of the leader, waiting for her to start talking too.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 30th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She treads toward the meeting spot as she heard her mother's yowl echoing around the camp. Noticing that there were far more cats around the usual and the edge in her mother's tone, Dawnstripe felt that whatever this meeting was for it would be of some interest to her and so graced the gathered cats with her presence. Her paws still stung as they would a while longer, feeling lackadaisical today, she kept herself a little aways from the rest of cats. Her eyes and ears were solely on Icestar as she waited eagerly to see who and what idiot had upset her mother.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 30th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

(uh, yeah i dont see why you cloned shadestripe after telling me he was too busy in thc? we shouldn't have two different rps going on in different time periods ;; @Starstruck)

Oh geez, that didn't help at all... Bearpaw swallowed hard to keep his own stomach from spilling everywhere. He noticed Puddlepaw started to seem faint, and while he wanted to go over and comfort her, he simply didn't have time. Flamestrike was getting worse. Retreating back to his stash, he scanned the herbs once more. For the love of stars, give me something that'll actually help! What now...uhh, flowers – those are good right? A small white bidding flower caught is eye (water hemlock - will cause foaming of the mouth, violent head jerks, then death), and without any second thoughts, the apprentice grabbed a bundle of it and shoved it over to Flamestrike with shakey paws. "Stay with me, here, t-try-try eating this..." His green eyes were glossing up from stress, and while a stray tear did roll down his puffy cheek, Bearpaw was too focused to wipe it away. His heart was racing now. He thought he might pass out with Puddlepaw, but he managed to keep watch as the sickly warrior chewed the white flower.

Please work!

@BILL. @Dipper
Old November 30th, 2019, 04:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense to tell venus he's busy in thunderclan then go and accept a healing request shortly after ... @Starstruck ]

Flamestrike could hardly swallow the chervil, the metallic tang of blood heavy in his mouth. He felt awful, even more with the knowledge his apprentice was witnessing 5his. He never wanted to put her through this.

Swallowing down his blood and the minimal strands of the sweet scented plant, Flamestrike leaned to work on the white flower. This went down easier, but it did little to help his nausea and light headedness.

"Puddlepaw," he murmured her name softly, delicately. "Maybe you should go.. I don't want you to have to see this.."
@Dipper @Venus

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 30th, 2019, 04:44 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Burnetsnap glanced over to the Highbranch, snapped out of his thoughts by Icestar's yowl. As he rose to his paws, he sighed, knowing that there wouldn't be any peace and quiet today. He shook his head and padded over towards the ever-growing throng of cats, taking a seat towards the edge of them. She doesn't look too happy, thought the warrior. Neither did that other cat next to Icestar.

This could be interesting. "Definitely some drama brewing," he muttered. Maybe he would stay, just to see what was going on. Cats from other Clans invading the territory? Betrayal of a ShadowClanner? Who knew.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; November 30th, 2019 at 04:45 PM.
Old November 30th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Cherry nosed her way into the crowd, her fur bristled to high heaven. These clan-cats sure loved their meetings! Hopefully it was something different this time.. not those weird boring ceremonies, but come to think of it, she had slipped by without having her name changed since Icestar was made leader. Still, she was gracious for letting her stay amidst the outsider chaos... 'Like a bunch of finches chattering,' She mused to herself, settling down as she finally allowed her fur to lay flat, waiting to hear what this meeting was about.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 30th, 2019, 06:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Faithpaw hadn't expected such a venomous meeting call that seemed to come out of no where. The tiny calico molly had been doing nothing in particular so joining the cats at the base wasn't hard. Though she did wonder what this was about. Was it RiverClan? Or that fox? That fox was really scary but Beaststrike and the other warriors had scared it off. That was cool to watch even if the fox was scary.
~*~

Lightfeather slipped out of the Warriors den just as Icestar yowled a Clan gathering. Good timing one could say but the creamy molly had been on her way to hunt. Get some alone time mostly. Sighing to herself the long furred warrior joined the gathered cats hoping the meeting would be brief.
~*~

The sound of an angary Icestar caught Blackmoon's attention almost at once. She was starting to look up to the leader more and more as time went on. This was the first Leader in her life time to actually be active and involved in ShadowClan. While wanting what was best for the Clan!
Tail swishing behind her as she stood, Blackmoon joined the gathered cats. She was curious what was going on.
~*~

Snakestrike reluctantly joined the meeting. His black ringed tail lashing as he did so. He was starting to not like Icestar. She made him change his name! Skink meant a lot to him. His mother gave him that name. Yeah he might just being childish but still. Snake liked to do his own thing and part of that was keeping his old name. Though he'd get over that soon, Snakestrike was a pretty cool name.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 30th, 2019, 07:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw scrambled from the apprentices' den after hearing the leader's words. Her fur pricked with excitement, the tone had been so pure with anger. It reminded her of the inner turmoil that spun inside her constantly. She ran up towards the front of the gathering clan, hoping to catch the leader's eyes as she watched Icestar with great attention. Her tail flicked behind her with excitement. She wasnt sure about warrior politics yet, she had only been an apprentice for about half a moon. She was so excited to finally get involved in some juicy gossip, nothing of interest other than ceremonies had happened since she was old enough to attend meetings.
Closed Thread