Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM

Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Cindersky
Paws dancing delicately across fallen leaves, Cindersky huffed out a breath she hadn't been aware she'd been holding in. Leaf-bare chill caressed her with tiny claw-like tendrils and a shiver shot down from ears to tail stub. The colder moons were fast approaching, and the senior warrior was not looking forward to it. Prey would be made scarce, tensions would surely rise despite the thinly veiled peace covering that seemed to blanket ThunderClan and RiverClan. After all, most of the Clan still hadn't forgotten what RiverClan had done to them just moons ago - Cindersky certainly hadn't.

But the time for such arguments was better to be had on another day. For now the gray furred warrior was content exploring her Clan's territory. She knew it like the back of her paw, thanks to many moons spent running under the same laced bare branches. Gray clouds dotted the sky overhead, though showed no signs of oncoming rain or storms. What it did bring, however, was a certain stench that made her wrinkle her nose.

ShadowClan. The border was close, just a few fox-lengths ahead of her. Cindersky picked up her pace, blue eyes narrowing in concern. Just up ahead looked to be an apprentice, trotting awfully close to the shared border. Too close for comfort, as far as Cindersky was concerned. "I see ShadowClan refrains in teaching it's young about respecting borders," came the neutrally calm voice of the senior warrior as she emerged from the undergrowth. Blue eyes pinned Olivepaw as she came up, stopping about two tail-lengths from the border - the general respectable distance. "I sincerely hope you're not thinking of crossing."

@TheReal_Stormstar1515

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Cindersky
Paws dancing delicately across fallen leaves, Cindersky huffed out a breath she hadn't been aware she'd been holding in. Leaf-bare chill caressed her with tiny claw-like tendrils and a shiver shot down from ears to tail stub. The colder moons were fast approaching, and the senior warrior was not looking forward to it. Prey would be made scarce, tensions would surely rise despite the thinly veiled peace covering that seemed to blanket ThunderClan and RiverClan. After all, most of the Clan still hadn't forgotten what RiverClan had done to them just moons ago - Cindersky certainly hadn't.

But the time for such arguments was better to be had on another day. For now the gray furred warrior was content exploring her Clan's territory. She knew it like the back of her paw, thanks to many moons spent running under the same laced bare branches. Gray clouds dotted the sky overhead, though showed no signs of oncoming rain or storms. What it did bring, however, was a certain stench that made her wrinkle her nose.

ShadowClan. The border was close, just a few fox-lengths ahead of her. Cindersky picked up her pace, blue eyes narrowing in concern. Just up ahead looked to be an apprentice, trotting awfully close to the shared border. Too close for comfort, as far as Cindersky was concerned. "I see ShadowClan refrains in teaching it's young about respecting borders," came the neutrally calm voice of the senior warrior as she emerged from the undergrowth. Blue eyes pinned Olivepaw as she came up, stopping about two tail-lengths from the border - the general respectable distance. "I sincerely hope you're not thinking of crossing."

@TheReal_Stormstar1515
-Olivepaw-

The apprentice turned her head, her eyes brightening at the sight of the warrior, despite the fact that she should've been wary of the ThunderClan cat. "Oh, I'd never dream of doing such a thing." She mewed, a grin on her face and eyes sparkling with both amusement and a challenging glint. Now here was the fun. Pushing another cat's buttons, making them angry, seeing how much she could tick them off before she went 'too far', before she fell off the edge.. It was a game of strategy. Licking her lips, she continued, "Not like there'd be much to gain from it anyways. Besides one heck of a story, that is."

Still smirking to herself, Olivepaw casually sat down, not seeming to care very much about how close she was to the border as she drew a paw across her ears. "But, well, elders have lots of stories to tell, don't they? You can practice on me for whenever the kits come running around, if you'd like." She looked up, eyes fixing on the warrior and a challenging glow to her face. She was rather proud of the jab.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cindersky
There were really no emotions to speak of present on Cindersky's face, baring the challenging gleam in her eye and the way her hackles were raised just a bit. After all, it was stated in the warrior code that borders were to be respected. Then again, this was ShadowClan she was dealing with - and whatever poison their toad of a leader was pumping into them from the moment the started their warrior training. So it was because of this knowledge, and the obviously glaring fact that this cat was much, much younger than her, that Cindersky's fur barely ruffled over the comments.

Standing firmly on her side, her stance indicating that she could not be moving until this apprentice-with-an-attitude removed herself back to camp, Cindersky blinked. Of course there wouldn't be much to gain - this apprentice was alone, that much was obvious by the lack of ShadowClan scent in the air outside of the border between them, so an ambush was off the table. Surely she also realized that before her was a seasoned, senior warrior with moons of battle training? Cindersky wasn't in the mood for a tussle, but had no issues with putting an apprentice in their place.

"If there is nothing to gain, I suggest you leave then. You wouldn't want ThunderClan to get the wrong idea, would you?" A simple question, posed without so much of a hint of attitude returned. Simply a warrior stating the obvious - unphased, fur unruffled, and blue eyes clear and bright as they watched the strange ShadowClan apprentice. She ignored the comment about her age - a cheap shot attempt provided by a mouse-brained apprentice who probably wasn't getting much attention from her mentor or Clanmates back at camp, so they resorted to seeking it elsewhere. "Now, run along."

@TheReal_Stormstar1515

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:59 PM

Golden-Leaf shuddered as she entered the thunderclan camp with her fresh kill in her jaws. The wind was awfully cold that evening. she dropped her mouse in the kill pile and padded to the warmth of the warriors den. it was quiet, yet the den had some others seeking the comfort of the warm den air.
Old November 24th, 2021, 09:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Willowfern

And just when she thought he'd learned his lesson about being near her bad luck aura. The deputy really wanted to believe there was some chance of turning Rosepaw into a normal warrior one day, didn't he?

Rosepaw sighed and followed. Her mentor had given her no training so maybe this would be good.
"Um...I haven't...actually been taught anything, I don't think. I've been out on my own when the warriors got mad I was "lazing around" but no one's showed me anything." she said, shrugging awkwardly. She stepped out into the territory. The clouds slowly but surely were beginning to gather and grow darker, though it wasn't noticeable right now.
Old November 24th, 2021, 03:37 PM

Bright Shadow padded around the territory.

(activity post because Imma be busy for a few days)
Old November 26th, 2021, 02:07 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

@Beetle

~Eaglekit~

Eaglekit sniffed a bush.
“This is so weird! It’s huge!”

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old November 26th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
@Beetle

~Eaglekit~

Eaglekit sniffed a bush.
“This is so weird! It’s huge!”
" We have them in camp unless you don't pay much attention to them" He chuckled. He lept in the air and swadded a leaf then he fell on his front paws, then rolled on his back.
Old November 26th, 2021, 02:13 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle' View Post
" We have them in camp unless you don't pay much attention to them" He chuckled. He lept in the air and swadded a leaf then he fell on his front paws, then rolled on his back.
[Open to any cat who want to interject]

~Eaglekit~

Eaglekit giggled at Elmkit.
“Yes well this is an outside bush!” He looked around then bounded over to a small stream.
“Woah! How can there be so much water in one place!” He tipped his head so he could see where the water was heading.
“Where’s it going?”

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old November 26th, 2021, 02:31 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
[Open to any cat who want to interject]

~Eaglekit~

Eaglekit giggled at Elmkit.
“Yes well this is an outside bush!” He looked around then bounded over to a small stream.
“Woah! How can there be so much water in one place!” He tipped his head so he could see where the water was heading.
“Where’s it going?”

{ sorry it took awhile i have a migraine } Elm stared into the stream and put his paw in the cold water " Down stream" he yelped before yanking his paw away. " Starclan don't fall in! that water is freezing!" he backed a few steps away.