Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:54 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:48 PM
the aloe market
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:48 PM
the grove of goldenrod and...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 06:47 PM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Eden
Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2019, 04:36 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@DeadlyWolfDen

Shadestripe had been listening from within his den to the meeting, but the moment Icestar had spoken of murder, he had padded a few steps out of the entrance. His eyes were wide open with shock. A murderer? In Shadowclan? Surely not! When the clan leader spoke of Chillylight, he instinctively scanned the clearing for the she-cat. There must be some mistake, he thought. Or at least that's what he thought before his eyes snagged on her.

That was definately the look of a murderer.

Shadestripe gasped. How could she do such a thing? That's horrible! She should be exiled right away! When Icestar spoke of exile being far too lenient, he wasn't sure what that meant, but he knew one thing:

This cat needs to be punished.

just a critter
Old December 1st, 2019, 04:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Her grooming stopped as Icestar's words rang across the Clan. She narrowed her eyes and growled, her ears flattening. "That lazy disgrace deserved to be killed. She was as useless as a newborn," Chillylight retaliated, her claws unsheathing. She rose to her paws as the larger black cat approached her, facing Icestar with her teeth bared. "This entire Clan is full of filthy, annoying pieces of dung. I should have killed all of you!" Her yellow gaze swept across the Clan, meeting their eyes with her own psychotic glare.
Her gaze landed on Rockthistle, and she snarled loudly. "You better watch your back, you mangy speck of dirt," she threatened, "You're so thin, it'll be easy to bleed you dry."
"Exile me all you want. I'll be sure to leave my own mark on this pathetic thing you call a Clan!" Chillylight smirked as she bunched up her muscles, claws digging into the ground and leaving gashes along it. Her pupils seemed to narrow an impossible amount, and she began to laugh hysterically. "I must say, Kitten, you're certainly quite angry for a no-good leader watching over a Clan of idiots! It'd do you good to lose a few warriors, and maybe some weight while you're at it," she laughed. Chillylight focused on the leader with a bright, almost insane gaze before giving a wide grin. "Let's see how your little warriors like watching their leader get murdered."
With that, she pounced, her paws outstretched and claws unsheathed. She wasn't leaving without a fight.
Old December 1st, 2019, 04:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

| @Casper; @hxneysuckle; |

(hope you don't mind)

Crowtail let out a hiss after hearing about one of his clanmates killing another warrior. What kind of monster would do something like that. The tom listened to every word the traitor said, which made him even angrier. The deputy watched her lunge at his leader. Crowtail pounced, trying to get Chillylight off of Icestar. He junmped off of her and landed in front of her. He let out a hiss. "You'll think twice before attacking Icestar!", he snarled.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 1st, 2019, 04:59 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

as the coward finally addressed her gaze she could feel the anger rising back up inside her “Why shouldn’t I speed this up and rip your throat out now?” she screeched in a response “And StarClan are you lucky that I follow a code you little piece of swamp muck!” she added as she stood, she may have been skinny but Rockthistle was a tall cat no doubt. She began to walk over to spit in her face as she lashed out at Icestar before she could do anything else the mol twitched her chipped ear and just let out a loud meow “i’ve seen you do this once already, it’s not happening again you little traitor.” she had no doubt the leader could beat this fleabag so she stood fox lengths away preparing to fight if need be.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; December 1st, 2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old December 1st, 2019, 05:06 PM
clearing away the dust

Icestar's reflexes did not betray her, and as the warrior leapt at her, she was ready. She used her powerful forepaws to shove the she-cat off, with the help of Crowtail. She nodded a sour thanks to her deputy, wanting to scream at him for helping her. But this was not the time to argue with him. Right now, all of her focus was on Chillylight. She lashed her tail to tell all her warriors to keep back.

"Perhaps I was right," the black cat snarled, ready to jump at any second, staring daggers at the other cat. "If I simply exile you, there's no doubt you'll just keep coming back and terrorizing my clan. No, Chillylight. The only punishment befitting for a filthy traitor like you is execution!" She yowled that last word for the entire clan to hear, sending it forward with every ounce of rage in her oversized body. Chillylight may be quick and deadly, but Icestar had her dense muscular weight on her side.

The leader leapt at the ex-warrior, claws un-sheathed as she unleashed her fury in front of the entire clan. She aimed to use sheer force to knock the other cat over and expose her underbelly.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 1st, 2019, 05:10 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Well. This was certainly more interesting than what usually went on in the camp. Burnetsnap followed Icestar's gaze to a mostly black molly, one he had never paid much attention to (not like he actively knew many cats in the Clan anyway). So Chillylight, this cat, killed one of their own? He couldn't help but feel his interest pique, his anticipation growing. Sucked for Splashpelt, though. He didn't know them.

Burnetsnap blinked when he saw Chillylight lunge for Icestar and get intercepted by Crowtail. Unconsciously, he stretched his claws out into the dirt. He was itching for a good fight. It'd been days since he last got any training in, and if this cat put up more of a fight than anyone expected, he wouldn't mind helping out—if only to use Chillylight as a punching bag. But, as another cat approached the group, he relaxed slightly. Three against one? They could handle it.

He felt a smile creeping onto his face as Icestar, their leader, leaped at Chillylight. "Show her what happens when you mess with ShadowClan, Icestar!" he called out, a rasp edging his voice.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; December 1st, 2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old December 1st, 2019, 05:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Crowtail backed up, seeing the look on her face. This was her fight and he knew to stay out of it. The deputy stood next to the other warrior. Crowtail stood there with his fur on edge, his lip drawn back in a snarl. The black tom stayed back and allowed for Icestar to do anything he wanted to do to her. He hoped she showed no mercy.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 1st, 2019, 05:27 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Chillylight yowled as she was ripped off of Icestar, but she ignored Crowtail. Her prize was that fat furball of a leader.
Something seemed to snap in her as the other spoke, and a maniacal laughter erupted from Chillylight, her expression twisting into that of pure insanity. She remained on her paws despite her entire body shaking with the cackling, a strong sense of confidence taking over her. "Nobody can kill me! I'm invincible! I've murdered so many of your pesky warriors, and none of them have won against me! You'll be killed just like all the rest, with every one of your pititful lives seeping out onto the ground along with your blood!" As she yowled her words, Chillylight was caught off guard by Icestar's attack, being knocked onto the ground and sent rolling across the clearing.
She scrambled to get to her paws, but her moves were sluggish and uncalculated as her mental state unraveled more and more. Chillylight's underbelly was left open for attack, though she paid no mind to that as she lashed out at any cat that she was close to. "You'll all pay for this! I will not be destroyed!" she screeched as loud as she could possibly manage, thrashing around wildly. She finally managed to roll onto her side, though her throat was left open as she tried to claw anycat nearby. She snarled and growled as though she were rabid, her chest heaving.
"I will not die!"
Old December 1st, 2019, 05:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Faithpaw felt her pelt rise as Icestar announced that there was a murderer in ShadowClan. H-how can a cat kill a Clanmate/ She asked herself. The calico never thought a cat could ever kill a Clanmate.
The backed up and found herself as far as she could from the action. She really didn't want to get in on this.
~*~

Lightfeather let out a gasp of shock at Icestar's announcement before swerving her head towards Chillylight. How dare she! With a slight hiss the cream colored molly back away from the ex-warrior to give Icestar room, despite already being in the back of the crowd.
~*~

Exacution!? In front of the whole Clan? Yeah the cat was a crazy murderer but wouldn't it be better to take it where kits wouldn't see? Snakestrike couldn't understand why Icestar would kill a cat right in the middle of camp. But he stayed quiet, not wanting to put his own pelt at risk.
~*~

Blackmoon had let out a growl when Icestar announced that Chillylight had murdered a Clanmate. How despicable! She deserved worse then exile. If she couldn't follow the Warrior code then she shouldn't have the right to be anywhere near any Clan. Not even RiverClan. "A monster like her doesn't deserve life!" Blackmoon hiss in agreement. Icestar's word was law of course she'd agree. Though Chillylight's life held the respect of a fles's in her eyes at the moment.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 1st, 2019, 05:59 PM
clearing away the dust

Icestar almost pitied the she-cat. Almost. Chillylight had gone so mad with her own power that she was no longer able to control herself. The leader watched for one disturbing moment as the insane warrior tried to lash out at anything and everything nearby. She had clearly lost it.

Icestar prowled closer to where Chillylight had fallen.
"Not so invincible now, are you?" She sneered, her ego being lifted up by the few cheers she received from her clanmates. Yes, this was the right thing to do. ShadowClan would not be safe unless this creature was dead.
Without waiting any longer, the leader darted forward on one quick motion, pinned the murderer down with one heavy paw, and sunk her teeth deep into her throat. She didn't let go until the cat stopped thrashing and the life had drained from her already-vacant eyes. Only then did she drop the lifeless body to the ground and turn to face her clan.

The mixture of reactions she saw on different faces was to be expected. There would be those who agreed with her decision, and there would be those who opposed. That fact would always remain the same no matter what decision she was making. Her orange eyes scanned the clearing before uttering her next words.

"The murderer is dead, and ShadowClan can sleep soundly once more knowing that our clanmates are safe!" She howled confidently, her teeth stained red from Chillylight's blood. She remembered that Chillylight had referenced having killed several cats. How many deaths had occurred in this clan that were really the fault of that murderer? How many more had she gotten away with? "Let this be a lesson. Those who kill their own clanmates will not be allowed to walk free in the forest!"

"Rockthistle, Crowtail," She called out, feeling a bit dizzy from the adrenaline pumping through her veins. "Take this creature's body away from here. I don't care where--the outskirts, perhaps. Just so long as it is out of my sight. She does not deserve a vigil. Let the crows pick her apart." She hissed, glaring down at the lifeless body. "And while you're doing that, scour the territory. Find Splashpelt's body and bring it back to camp for a proper vigil." She then stalked back to the base of the great tree, where the entrance to her den was. She slumped herself against the scathed bark, shaking as she caught her breath.

( @gemini @Psycho Bandit - Chilly also killed her own apprentice Sweetpaw. His body is somewhere on the thunderclan border if you want to have rock and crow happen across that too and bring him back)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; December 1st, 2019 at 06:16 PM.
Closed Thread