Last post by sol.
Today 08:15 PM

Old August 1st, 2017, 01:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"Silverkit and Rainkit, Burningkit and Firekit," Drizzleshard muttered. "I like those." The silver molly ignored Blazingcomet's comment about her being the mother- that was for another time. A more serious time. Right now was supposed to be fun time, not serious, we-need-to-plan-for-the-future time. Plus, there was no need to rush. Both cats were under the age of 20 moons. They had their whole life ahead of them, and although Drizzleshard was anxious to know how that future went, she also wanted to savor it.

Drizzleshard narrowed her eyes in a sign of slight irritation at the ginger tom's amusement. It was like they were taking a step back in the relationship- hadn't the two flirts, well, moved beyond flirting? Bad move on the silver molly's part. As soon as it appeared, the irritated gesture disappeared, although the irritation didn't. Drizzleshard would just have to try harder.

Or maybe she needed to stop trying, and just be herself. That actually made a lot more sense- if Blazingcomet wanted to be with her, she'd want it to be for herself, who she was underneath the flirt. There was more to the dark-eyed she-cat, and she wanted to be liked for that, not the flirt. When Blazingcomet remarked that she was pretty, Drizzleshard felt even more irritated, but she didn't reveal it, rather just giving a purr of gratitude and acknowledgement.

With a small tail-flick, Drizzleshard wondered what more there was to talk about. Although she tried to summon something to chat about, anything, nothing came. The silver molly hoped that Blazingcomet would be a little bit more successful in coming up with a topic for conversation- her mind was blank.

Except for the thoughts of how a cat with Blazingcomet's eyes and her face would look, of course.
Honestly, Blazingcomet had plans in mind for the future. He thought he knew where things were going. A relationship that could last a while would mean that he could go places. And, Blazingcomet was pretty sure that he liked Drizzleshard. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He thought, tightening his jaw before he sighed, lowering his head and looking up at her with an almost pleading expression. He looked kit-like, innocent... charming... and quite handsome, at least that was what he thought.

"Listen, Drizzyboo. Life's short, so I'm just going to get to the point, okay? I like you. A lot. You're fun to be around, you don't just back off with my flirting and you don't act like a flustered apprentice talking to her crush. You get... me, it seems. So I'm ready to tell you if you're ready to hear it - I like you."

Blazingcomet was used to flirting with cats, so this speech came naturally. Only it was calmer. There was no tone of playfulness anywhere in his eyes, and he was serious. Whether Drizzleshard would believe it or not was the question, but he was being completely serious. Blazingcomet liked the she cat. And it was easy to start up relationships when you were a tom like him... but would it last? Failed romances seemed to be his 'thing.' He had never been all that serious about one before. So the fact he was putting himself out on the line here, and putting himself out on the line for real - not just to flirt - it must mean that he was truly crazy about this silvery female.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Honestly, Blazingcomet had plans in mind for the future. He thought he knew where things were going. A relationship that could last a while would mean that he could go places. And, Blazingcomet was pretty sure that he liked Drizzleshard. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He thought, tightening his jaw before he sighed, lowering his head and looking up at her with an almost pleading expression. He looked kit-like, innocent... charming... and quite handsome, at least that was what he thought.

"Listen, Drizzyboo. Life's short, so I'm just going to get to the point, okay? I like you. A lot. You're fun to be around, you don't just back off with my flirting and you don't act like a flustered apprentice talking to her crush. You get... me, it seems. So I'm ready to tell you if you're ready to hear it - I like you."

Blazingcomet was used to flirting with cats, so this speech came naturally. Only it was calmer. There was no tone of playfulness anywhere in his eyes, and he was serious. Whether Drizzleshard would believe it or not was the question, but he was being completely serious. Blazingcomet liked the she cat. And it was easy to start up relationships when you were a tom like him... but would it last? Failed romances seemed to be his 'thing.' He had never been all that serious about one before. So the fact he was putting himself out on the line here, and putting himself out on the line for real - not just to flirt - it must mean that he was truly crazy about this silvery female.
At Blazingcomet's sudden change in demeanor, Drizzleshard blinked uncertainly. She'd never seen this side of Blazingcomet- and it scared her. Was the ginger tom sick? Was he... maybe he was being so serious because he was going to leave her. No no no no no... but that was what flirts did, right? Blazingcomet very well could be leaving her.

Her indigo eyes widened at Blazingcomet's speech. A small part of her wondered how much was planned, but the silver molly shrugged it off. Blazingcomet wanted to be with her- another cat wanted to be with her. A second chance, with the cat that she loved.

Did she love him? As a flirt, Drizzleshard had feigned this feeling plenty of times, only feeling it genuinely once, with Oakstep. This didn't feel the same- but Blazingcomet wasn't Oakstep. He was a different cat, matched her personality rather than tempered it. Whatever Drizzleshard felt for the orange tom, it was unique, and she enjoyed it.

Realizing that she needed to speak, Drizzleshard opened her mouth. Without hesitation, she meowed, "I feel exactly the same, Blazeyboo." A warm sensation spread throughout the silver tabby at these words- they felt powerful, strengthening, special. And they were the only thing she wanted to say.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Indigotail blushed madly and could only stutter, "W-We better get going then, huh?" She asked, trying to be professional, but ended up squealing aloud in excitement. She slapped her tail over her maw and looked down. "I, uh, will meet you down at the ground." With that, Indigotail hurried down the oak tree as fast as she could manage,
cursing herself in her head. You birdbrain! What was that for?! He probably is having second thoughts now! Her mind scolded as Indigotail flattened her ears in shame. Just as she was about to jump, an unusually strong gust blew as the dark cat was almost blown out of her hold on the tree, but held on until it was over. She carefully then made her way back down to the grass before looking up and waiting for her new mate to come down.
Brookcreek gazed at the she-cat and nodded, he understood just how stressed and excited she was, after all, he was experiencing the exact same thing, he quickly climbed down the tree, making sure to not fall, right now was not a good moment to mess up, at the sudden gust of wind, he firmly held onto the tree, eyes widening a little before he kept on going until he reached the soft grass and walked over to his mate. "Here I am." He purred.

(Sorry if short, I am tired.)
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:54 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brookcreek gazed at the she-cat and nodded, he understood just how stressed and excited she was, after all, he was experiencing the exact same thing, he quickly climbed down the tree, making sure to not fall, right now was not a good moment to mess up, at the sudden gust of wind, he firmly held onto the tree, eyes widening a little before he kept on going until he reached the soft grass and walked over to his mate. "Here I am." He purred.

(Sorry if short, I am tired.)
Indigotail padded up to him and pressed her nose against his shoulder, purring. "I love you..." She gazed at him excitedly. "I want to spend the day with you..." Her crystl-colored eyes displayed affection, but also energy. Using her tongue, she slowly rasped it over the stray furs that the wind had blown up. She couldnt believe this was hapenning. She was mates with Brookcreek! She had always thought he was pining for someone else, but she was lucky it had turned out to be her. "Is there anything else, other than sharing a nest, you want?" She asked him.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:29 AM

@Tgwtgfan

Ashpaw hummed to himself as he trotted along the path, a large, plump mouse in his jaws. He turned his head, ears flicking curiously as he noticed that he was at the edge of a rather steep hill. Rocks began crumbling down as he stepped on the edge to look below. That was quite a drop, Ashpaw mused, with some really sharp rocks. How strange. His paw slipped slightly, and he backed up quickly to avoid falling in. He considered his options- he could find a way down and explore the place, or he could go back to camp like an obedient apprentice. A sly grin played at the edges of his mouth. He wasn't going to go back until he explored! With this in mind, Ashpaw dug a shallow hole to store his prey in until he came back. He was determined to explore this crack in the ground, and nothing would stop him! He looked into the hole, contemplating if he should just jump in, or find a route to enter in safely.

(Would you like Ashpaw to be the one that falls, or Featherpaw?)

Last edited by red_inactive; August 2nd, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Tgwtgfan

Ashpaw hummed to himself as he trotted along the path, a large, plump mouse in his jaws. He turned his head, ears flicking curiously as he noticed that he was at the edge of a rather steep hill. Rocks began crumbling down as he stepped on the edge to look below. That was quite a drop, Ashpaw mused, with some really sharp rocks. How strange. His paw slipped slightly, and he backed up quickly to avoid falling in. He considered his options- he could find a way down and explore the place, or he could go back to camp like an obedient apprentice. A sly grin played at the edges of his mouth. He wasn't going to go back until he explored! With this in mind, Ashpaw dug a shallow hole to store his prey in until he came back. He was determined to explore this crack in the ground, and nothing would stop him! He looked into the hole, contemplating if he should just jump in, or find a route to enter in safely.

(Would you like Ashpaw to be the one that falls, or Featherpaw?)
Ashpaw, then Featherpaw for comedic effect.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
Ashpaw, then Featherpaw for comedic effect.
About to step away to find a safer route, Ashpaw felt the ground beneath his paws crumble into nothing. With a yowl, Ashpaw plunged down the steep hill and landed on his rump just next to one of the sharp rocks aforementioned. He blinked in utter confusion, before looking up at the sky. Rats, I didn't bring my mouse with me. He thought sadly. I'm hungry.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
About to step away to find a safer route, Ashpaw felt the ground beneath his paws crumble into nothing. With a yowl, Ashpaw plunged down the steep hill and landed on his rump just next to one of the sharp rocks aforementioned. He blinked in utter confusion, before looking up at the sky. Rats, I didn't bring my mouse with me. He thought sadly. I'm hungry.
"Careful, you almost went over the edge." Featherpaw retorted. "Also, I'd be careful when getting up."

As he finished, the ground beneath their paws crumbled.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:53 AM

"Featherpaw!" Ashpaw exclaimed. "Kinda too late for that now!" The apprentice shook his head in a huff.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
"Featherpaw!" Ashpaw exclaimed. "Kinda too late for that now!" The apprentice shook his head in a huff.
OOC: I wanted it staged so that one of them would nearly fall off (A La Lion King) and save the other from getting impaled.