Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lightingpaw: Training at...
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:50 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 04:49 PM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:45 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:44 PM

Old July 13th, 2020, 10:18 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Dogpaw sat in the clearing, staring at his paws.

@Cobralily
Old July 13th, 2020, 10:24 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Lynxpaw ]

~~Owlflight~~

Owlflight silently walked over. "Hello," he meowed. "Would you like to train?" This apprentice looked very nice, a bit quiet. They would probably get along well. From what he saw, he could guess that Dogpaw was pretty close to warriorhood. How excitiing! Owlflight studied him. Battle-training would be best. Yes.

"Would you like to battle-train?"
being this young is art

Old July 13th, 2020, 10:25 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobralily View Post
[ @Lynxpaw ]

~~Owlflight~~

Owlflight silently walked over. "Hello," he meowed. "Would you like to train?" This apprentice looked very nice, a bit quiet. They would probably get along well. From what he saw, he could guess that Dogpaw was pretty close to warriorhood. How excitiing! Owlflight studied him. Battle-training would be best. Yes.

"Would you like to battle-train?"
Dogpaw glanced up at Owlflight. "Yes please!" he told the warrior, standing up. "Where are we going to do it?" he asked.
Old July 13th, 2020, 10:29 PM
this night is sparkling

[ @Lynxpaw ]

"Umm..." Owlflight hesitated. "In the territory, of course!" Yep. In the territory. He let out a sigh. This would be fun. Owlflight missed the little ball of energy that had been Greenp-Greenheart. It would be fun to train again. "Sound good?"
being this young is art

Old July 13th, 2020, 10:31 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobralily View Post
[ @Lynxpaw ]

"Umm..." Owlflight hesitated. "In the territory, of course!" Yep. In the territory. He let out a sigh. This would be fun. Owlflight missed the little ball of energy that had been Greenp-Greenheart. It would be fun to train again. "Sound good?"
"Yep! Let's go!" Dogpaw waited for Owlflight to lead the way.
Old July 13th, 2020, 10:47 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

// @~Lucid Dreams~
"but hugs relieve stress! it's a dayheart-proven method to be less stressed! but sootflare just rejected my hug!! all angry and everything!" he whined, burying his head deeper into creekleap's shoulder sadly. "i'm standing! is it.. possible to stand for someone else? how would that work? like, i stand, and then they stand? mm... i dunno. anyway... you think i should give him space?? but then he won't talk to me at alllll! what do you think he did with pretty rock? is it gone? i risked my life to get him that rock!! the tunnel couldda collapsed on me! don't tell sootflare that, though - he said not to put myself in unnecessary danger and he'd totally freak." he rambled, taking quick, short breaths between his sentences as he struggled with his crisis. maybe creekleap was right? but then again, what if she was wrong?! why was life soo harrrdddddd? maybe bumbleboo would be able to give him some solutions once he was done panicking with creekleap! or maybe creekleap would be able to solve his problems.. but with none of that "space" shenanigans.
Old July 13th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Splashfury~

Splashfury was about to say Coastpaw but wanted to incorporate their warrior name. “They are now Coastbreeze, they did go missing for a bit but they joined back the clan.” Splashfury shared proudly.

The warrior perked up her ears at Skunkpaw’s report about their own training experience so far. “That’s nice to hear that you have an active mentor. Those are pretty rare now a days. If you wish, we could go hunting.” Splashfury offered knowing it was boring not having anything on her paws.
Skunkpaw liked that her mentor was active, but sometimes she felt that Eveninglight found her annoying. She never means to be she just likes to talk and have fun. "Oh now I remember.", she meowed.

The black and white tuxedo apprentice was there when Coastbreeze became a warrior. It had been a while. "Yeah they are. We can go hunting.", Skunkpaw meowed. She just wasn't going to to tell her that she didn't like to fish. She hated the water.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 13th, 2020, 10:57 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Sometimes, people don't want your hugs. They want to be alone- and that's what's best for them, and you. Sometimes- people won't like when other people are so optimistic, because it makes them feel sad that they can't be the same. And sometimes, they just want you to be serious. Sometimes, you need to act like them. You need to act mature- and you need to be headstrong. I used to let people walk all over me- but I learned to stand up for myself, and it helped. But sometimes, you feel like your right- but your not. Cats are different from each other, Dayheart." She would mew, her voice and face hard to read. "Standing up for yourself- it means that whenever somebody pushes you down- you push back." She would keep a steady glance, her expression not wavering. @hope

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 13th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Dogpaw saw silent for a few moments, thinking. "Well, I'm sure you can become a warrior earlier than normal. Depends on what you do. And I'm pretty sure you have to be at least ... well, I'm not sure but most cats become warriors around the age of 12 moons" He told the tom.
Tinykit nodded. "Is it true that apprntices help hunt and fight fr their clans just like warriors? Your just in training right?", he asked. He wanted to know as much as he could before he became one himself. It wouldn't happen for a while, but still.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 13th, 2020, 11:06 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post

Tinykit nodded. "Is it true that apprntices help hunt and fight fr their clans just like warriors? Your just in training right?", he asked. He wanted to know as much as he could before he became one himself. It wouldn't happen for a while, but still.
Dogpaw nodded. "Yep! That's right" the tom meowed. He paused for a second. "Want to learn a hunting crouch or battle moves? I've got plenty of time and i can teach you" the tom offered.