Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ellie
Today 02:02 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2019, 11:52 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Magnoliachaser purred happily, a big smile on her face. "Yeah!" She meowed with a nod.
"If not stated, cats from other clans might mistake us for actual siblings!" She joked warmly.
Swankit nodded, "You're so right." She mewed goofily, "We should just trick everyone and say we are siblings!" She said rather mischievously, "I think we could pull it off!" The tiny she-kit exclaimed looking up at her expectantly with wide blue eyes.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 29th, 2019, 10:54 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Bumblefuzz made a funny face which in turn made NewtNight laugh ,he did spot Pollendust out of the corner of his eye but he ignored her for a while since he was enjoying the moment he was having . However Bumblefuzz noticed Pollendust and even heard the hello making him perk his ears up and his eyes widen a bit only to look back at his friend "are you blind as well? Someone's in front of you!" he whispered making him raise his eyebrow before snorting only to reply " I'm not blind I just didn't care at the moment fuzzball! If I were both id be doomed ! " he snapped making Bumblefuzz flinch . Newt tore his gaze away from his friend and blinked with a head tilt at Pollendust ,he's never seen her around before , then again he's not a huge socializer , his eyebrow raised and his expression gave off the question in his mind ' what do you want ?' . Bumblefuzz whispered in his ear "she said hello " he meowed making NewtNight growl and swat his tail at him which made him be silent in return . After that was over Newt looked at her awaiting a response or some sort of reaction .
Pollendust waited awkwardly as the tom interacted with something, or someone, she still could not see. Her paws shifted on the ground and she considered trying to find someone else, but now it'd be awkward, besides, maybe it wasn't as strange as she thought it was. He spoke, but not in her general direction. His gaze finally found her and she blinked rapidly. Her greeting had yet to get a reaction she had expected. "I just wanted to..." she paused, trying to find a way to make it seem simple. "Say hello. I saw you across the clearing," she shrugged slightly and averted her gaze. She didn't mention him speaking to, what was to her, air. Perhaps he was speaking to himself aloud. Which was a bit odd, but not the worst thing she had seen or heard of. Pollen's tail flicked behind her slightly as she awaited any sort of verbal recognition. She wasn't going to give up that easily. She could deal with an odd cat. She could deal with pretty much anything if she wanted enough attention. So she stood, wondering what she was going to go with from here. The simple befriend and flirt then leave could work, but this seemed like it would need a bit more work.
Old March 29th, 2019, 11:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Pollendust waited awkwardly as the tom interacted with something, or someone, she still could not see. Her paws shifted on the ground and she considered trying to find someone else, but now it'd be awkward, besides, maybe it wasn't as strange as she thought it was. He spoke, but not in her general direction. His gaze finally found her and she blinked rapidly. Her greeting had yet to get a reaction she had expected. "I just wanted to..." she paused, trying to find a way to make it seem simple. "Say hello. I saw you across the clearing," she shrugged slightly and averted her gaze. She didn't mention him speaking to, what was to her, air. Perhaps he was speaking to himself aloud. Which was a bit odd, but not the worst thing she had seen or heard of. Pollen's tail flicked behind her slightly as she awaited any sort of verbal recognition. She wasn't going to give up that easily. She could deal with an odd cat. She could deal with pretty much anything if she wanted enough attention. So she stood, wondering what she was going to go with from here. The simple befriend and flirt then leave could work, but this seemed like it would need a bit more work.
Newt narrowed his eyes at Pollendust as his ears flattened , he saw her mouth moving , he knew she was speaking to him, but again he heard nothing , this lead him to snort frustratingly which was more towards himself . He was trying to figure out what she was saying by her mouth movements if starclan was real then why did they have to make me suffer with this!? his pelt bristled at that thought making Bumblefuzz fold his ears back "your making yourself look like your angry at her!" he whispered since he wasn't wanting this moment to end up in a horrible situation . NewtNight Rolled his eyes before looking at the tom " I'm trying to read her lips! Literally . your making me loose focus! Now shoo! I'll be with you later I promise . " he half snapped before looking back at Pollendust. That seemed to have worked because Bumblefuzz left right after which made him sigh finally ,peace! . He gave her a genuine apologetic look before his tail pointed at his ears and he shook his head . Hoping that shed get the point .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

[ no worries! I'm having writer's block atm, too, so small posts are most welcome, haha! ]

The night was like a breath of fresh air to Dawnsong's being, sweeping away all the toxins of the day. Days, actually, she corrected mentally, her ebony form weaving its way through the long grass of WindClan's territory. She'd been so stressed and anxious lately, this was a welcomed break. Here, in the moonlit world, she felt freer to be herself. To say the least, it calmed her. She wasn't exactly hunting at this moment (though she planned to later), just wandering about the, for the most part, sleeping territory. She was about to leap onto a dry log when a scent brushed past her. Another cat? That was unusual; she hardly ever came across anyone at this hour. Curious, her small ears flickered as she tried to pick up a sound of the cat's whereabouts. Nothing, but she could still catch their scent, so they were close. Her eyes glinted as they scanned her surroundings, soon picking out another form emerging from the grass. Intrigued, she leaped up and sat on top of the log. "Hello!" she called, inwardly hoping her voice hadn't been too loud, "Out for a stroll?" She couldn't help but smile; it was interesting to think there were others in her Clan who liked the night.
to hear a voice this late at night definitely gave pineclaw a startle. he lept nearly a tail-length in surprise, claws flexing with his fur all spiked up. his head swiveled ‘round to greet the unfamiliar voice, green eyes trying to adjust on the dark-furred figure behind him. he gave a sheepish smile when realizing it was only a fellow warrior, swiftly licking his thinly ruffled fur to settle himself. “why, hello there!” he greeted in a single (gentle) breath. “pardon my jump, i...wasn't expecting company at this hour.” once he recollected his bearings, the tom trotted gracefully up to his new acquaintance. though as he got closer, he couldn't seem recognize them. he always struggled keeping check with his clanmates - a flaw he desperately wished to fix. “i don't believe we met,” pineclaw purred as he took a seat in front of her. “allow me to introduce myself - the name’s pineclaw, but you can call me whatever feels appropriate. im always down for nicknames, it makes you feel closer with the cat, you know?” he smiled and cocked his head with interest brightening his eyes. “what might your name be?”
Old March 29th, 2019, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Tired

@canine

Beetlebrook's tail twitched at the remark, however he said nothing more on the matter. He wasn't about to stoop so low as to reply with a taunt again - he'd made his stance on the matter obvious, and decided that was all Dawnsong was entitled to hear. "I intend to look out for myself." He stated simply,
either acknowledging and brushing off the jab in an unperturbed manner, or obliviously not realising it had been an insult at all.

He padded through the trees on an invisible trail, his route calculated and precise, like he'd ventured the same way over a million times. Not once did Beetlebrook stray from this path he'd created, and it was almost remarkable as to how a cat could not feel the urge or curiosity to discover a new track to explore. Occasionally, he'd frown when stumbling upon a jutting twig, or a misplaced rock, before swiftly moving to correct them [after all, that was not part of his routine].

[Of course! Sorry for my small absence, I got a bit busy!]
Old March 29th, 2019, 02:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Newt narrowed his eyes at Pollendust as his ears flattened , he saw her mouth moving , he knew she was speaking to him, but again he heard nothing , this lead him to snort frustratingly which was more towards himself . He was trying to figure out what she was saying by her mouth movements if starclan was real then why did they have to make me suffer with this!? his pelt bristled at that thought making Bumblefuzz fold his ears back "your making yourself look like your angry at her!" he whispered since he wasn't wanting this moment to end up in a horrible situation . NewtNight Rolled his eyes before looking at the tom " I'm trying to read her lips! Literally . your making me loose focus! Now shoo! I'll be with you later I promise . " he half snapped before looking back at Pollendust. That seemed to have worked because Bumblefuzz left right after which made him sigh finally ,peace! . He gave her a genuine apologetic look before his tail pointed at his ears and he shook his head . Hoping that shed get the point .
Pollendust decided to stay silent, but nodded slightly as he pointed his tail at his ears. Ah, deaf most likely she thought. Alright, that could complicate things a bit. Some of her tactics relied on sweet-talking and kind words. But she did need to find her tactics. Plus, this could be fun. A new challenge for her. If this worked, she could try it on another deaf cat if she ever stumbled across one. She thought for a moment. If she slowed down her speech a bit, he could probably read her lips. Body language could also be important. She tried to make herself look somewhat relaxed. The ginger and white she-cat realized she'd been stuck in her own head for a bit and zoned back in. "Right, sorry," she attempted to make it a bit easier to read her lips, since she assumed that was how he would be able to understand what she was saying.
Old March 29th, 2019, 03:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Darkbelly trotted out of the warrior den, briefly glancing around before he approached the prey pile. He selected a bird from the fresh-kill pile and shuffled away, settling down near the edge of the clearing to eat.

After being resurrected, everything seemed so different. He didn't know how long he'd been gone, but it felt like he hardly recognized anyone. His siblings were gone, his father was a loony, and his mother was most certainly dead. It was surprisingly lonely. He hadn't even seen Slatesting recently, one of the few friends he knew remained.

Ah well, he supposed it was time to make more. Or try.

[open for anyone]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 29th, 2019, 03:46 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Darkbelly trotted out of the warrior den, briefly glancing around before he approached the prey pile. He selected a bird from the fresh-kill pile and shuffled away, settling down near the edge of the clearing to eat.

After being resurrected, everything seemed so different. He didn't know how long he'd been gone, but it felt like he hardly recognized anyone. His siblings were gone, his father was a loony, and his mother was most certainly dead. It was surprisingly lonely. He hadn't even seen Slatesting recently, one of the few friends he knew remained.

Ah well, he supposed it was time to make more. Or try.

[open for anyone]
A long legged molly walked into the clearing, her expression hard to read.
It was a mix between fatigue and energy, along with laziness.

Antlernose yawned, the molly looking around, her eyes landing on a tom at the edge of the clearing. Her ears swiveled, seeing as the tom she didn't recognize at all seemed lonely.
It wouldn't hurt to have a conversation every now and then, right?

The brown mix padded over, her tail flicking in doing so. "You seem lonely." She commented out of the blue, her tone blunt, flat.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 29th, 2019, 05:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Pollendust decided to stay silent, but nodded slightly as he pointed his tail at his ears. Ah, deaf most likely she thought. Alright, that could complicate things a bit. Some of her tactics relied on sweet-talking and kind words. But she did need to find her tactics. Plus, this could be fun. A new challenge for her. If this worked, she could try it on another deaf cat if she ever stumbled across one. She thought for a moment. If she slowed down her speech a bit, he could probably read her lips. Body language could also be important. She tried to make herself look somewhat relaxed. The ginger and white she-cat realized she'd been stuck in her own head for a bit and zoned back in. "Right, sorry," she attempted to make it a bit easier to read her lips, since she assumed that was how he would be able to understand what she was saying.
The grey tabby just nodded with a small shrug as he was able to read them better , good , she's atleast trying to make this work. And not just getting frustrated and go away right away. Mousebrains. his ears went back up as he yawned before giving himself a little shake . Although he did give her another raised eyebrow why does she wanna be near me? There must be some other motive . he flared his nostrils and leaned in closer to Pollendust as if waiting for her to do something else,his green orbs completely focused on her. c'mon ....don't leave me hanging ....you came over here to interact with me! Do something interesting !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2019, 08:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
The grey tabby just nodded with a small shrug as he was able to read them better , good , she's atleast trying to make this work. And not just getting frustrated and go away right away. Mousebrains. his ears went back up as he yawned before giving himself a little shake . Although he did give her another raised eyebrow why does she wanna be near me? There must be some other motive . he flared his nostrils and leaned in closer to Pollendust as if waiting for her to do something else,his green orbs completely focused on her. c'mon ....don't leave me hanging ....you came over here to interact with me! Do something interesting !
Pollendust paused, realizing that it would be odd to simply talk to a deaf cat. Especially because she was now aware of his condition. "So," she said after a moment. She'd never had to go straight to an action. She flicked her tail again before deciding she could slowly lead them into doing something. "What do you like to do?" She asked, trying to make her words as simple to understand as she could. If she could get a vague idea, she could go from there. As much as she hated getting her paws dirty when messing with her play-things, she figured that this would be one of the times she would have to get the ball rolling herself, and be an active player for a longer time than she usually did.