Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
count down until staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 05:51 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Eden
Today 05:47 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 05:45 PM
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:44 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2019, 11:36 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Estelle @Heartstruck @sunflowerseed @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Fawnpetal walked back into the nursery with the plumpest and softest mouse she could find. "I'm back guys. Good morning Nightkit, Minkkit begged for some fresh-kill today so I went and got some." She laid the mouse in front of the two and a smaller mouse she intended to eat. She laid back down and thought "Its been so long since I've left the nursery." She took a little bite of her mouse, before looking back at her kits.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 5th, 2019 at 12:05 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:56 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Estelle @DeadlyWolfDen @sunflowerseed @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Minkkit excitedly pulled away from his sister and bounded over to Fawnpetal, ready to finally try some fresh-kill! But first, the little tom thought, a game. He scooped up the mouse and flipped over onto his back, tossing it and catching it again. It was great fun. "Look at me, Mom, I'm gonna be the best hunter in the clan!" He giggled with glee every time he caught the mouse, ignoring his mother's comment.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 5th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:10 PM
eternally tired

"Good Job Minkkit." Fawnpetal said, smiling. She was happy that Minkkit was excited for hunting. "Make sure to save some for Honeykit and Nightkit though Minkkit." She said. Even though she was dying to leave the nursery, She was learning kits were fun to be around. " Make sure to eat small bites and chew slowly. Alright Minkkit? Same goes for you Nightkit." She didn't want them choking on their food. She took some more bites of her mouse.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 5th, 2019, 12:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@DeadlyWolfDen @Heartstruck @sunflowerseed @|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Mommy!" Nightkit exclaimed happily as her mother had walked into the nursery.

She watched as her brother tossed and catched the plump mouse. The kit turned her head to her mother "The mouse looks so yummy! Do we really get to try and eat it?" she asked even tho she already knew the answer.
The white she-kit then stood up and walked closer to minkkit, she wanted to try and see if she could catch the mouse instead of him; she didn't take her eyes of the mouse and, as the time seemed right, she tried catching the mouse right befor he could, but failed.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:47 PM
eternally tired

"Hi Nightkit." Fawnpetal said."Yes! You get to eat as much as you can hold." Fawnpetal was so glad to have Nightkit happy, it made her happy too. "Minkkit, I think that's enough playing. Why don't you start eating it?" Fawnpetal said happily. She looked around for Honeykit, who was sleeping soundly on the nest. Then she laid down her head.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 5th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@DeadlyWolfDen @Heartstruck @sunflowerseed @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Nightkit was a little disappointed that she didn't manage to catch the mouse befor minkkit, but what did she expect? Either way, she was still very happy that they got to try fresh-kill for the first time today!
She patted around her brother a bit, waiting until he finally put down the mouse. "Common! Put down the mouse!" She thought excitedly as she sat down.
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"I... don't mean any harm..." Crow rumbled quietly. "I was just passing through. I don't want to harm your cats." He allowed his black fur to lay flat. He shouldn't be this scared. They were just... cats. He bowed, closing his eyes and allowing his tail to lay on the ground. It was roughly sandy, but soft enough for cats to not get hurt if they fell. He figured it was a place where small cats could play.
Old December 5th, 2019, 03:29 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Aquilex
dark paw held his ground making it so tatteredhawk cant get at his belly and gives tattered hawk a strong paw to the head paws seathed. after he backed off,"was that ok for my first time" he said feeling strong
Tatteredhawk rolled to his paws and shrugged. "It was alright, but you'll get better.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:03 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Aquilex
"ok im glad, will we continue training or do something else" darkpaw said feeling like he needed a challenge of some sort even just too see how much he could hunt.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Dirtfur @Moonraven
Tigerpaw yawned as he made his way into the medicine cat's den. No, he had no reason nor want to be here. Since his sister was in here and he was an awesome brother he figured he come and visit. He had even brought Redpaw along. He honestly he wasn't really sure why Softpaw was coming too, if it were up to him he'd leave her behind. Though he knew Redpaw would want to bring her along as well. After thinking about it he figured Emberpaw could take stress out on the youngest sibling since that was what Tigerpaw would do.

"Hey Ember, you're still normal." Tigerpaw meowed in a dull tone. He had figured their crazy new med cat and that fishy apprentice had done some crazy experiments on her or something by now. He also expected her to be fatter since all she did was laze around in the den nowadays. It wasn't even her fault she was here...although why she left the camp without a warrior he'll never know. The tom plopped himself down in his sister bedding and began drawing his tongue of her pelt similar to how their mother would if she were here.

"How much longer are you stuck here for you smell like gross herbs." Tigerpaw complained for the sake of complaining while grooming his sister. He had Softpaw make sure his pelt was in perfect shape since his his mother had gotten an apprentice and thus limited her time with her kits. He still had Softpaw to boss around so he wasn't too upset with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@Undertaker @Dirtfur

Emberpaw was sulking in the medicine den as usual. Her shoulder still ached and remained stiff where the fox had torn into her tendons. If this thing takes any longer to heal, I'll never be a warrior! she sighed, thinking sadly to herself. She didn't quite trust Shadestripe, knowing how inexperienced and unpredictable he was. She was feeling gloomy and didn't think anything could possibly cheer her up--that is, until she saw her siblings padding into the den to meet her. Her ears perked up and she let out a purr, happy to see them.

Redpaw rose his nose to scent the fresh herbs. Sadly, it was blocked by a scent of the frog the Selkirk Rex decided to bring to cheer up Emberpaw, his sibling. He got permission from his mentor to visit the injured sister. He followed his brother and another sister, Tigerpaw, and Softpaw- who he brought along, although he can tell that Tigerpaw wasn't proud of that decision.
"Ey Emuraw!" he greeted his sister through the fresh kill. He walked to the medicine den bedding for the injured, and let the plump frog plopped to the dusty ground. Finally away from the fresh kill's aroma, he took a deep sniff of the herbs. Well the smell is kinda bitter to the red sibling. He stared good-heartedly at Emberpaw and mewed, "I hope you like the gift," Redpaw quickly added, "I also hope this place is taking good care of you."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; December 5th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.
Closed Thread