Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 08:12 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

(Open)
[ Minor Injuries Only ]

Fawnpetal had been paralyzed with fear the entire time. Only now did she realize that she had kits with her! This was the first time in happened in her lifetime, and now, she was a queen for Starclan's sake! She quickly covered her kits with her tail and gave a hiss. She knew some warriors would leave her and her kits alone, but others... might not. She just wanted someone to comfort her to be honest, this was her first time having kits, and she didn't want to loose them.

@Pepperkins
[ Alright, same goes to Foxleaf. ]

Foxleaf had been late to the party. He dropped the mouse that he was carrying and stared in shock. It was total Chaos! Riverclan warriors everywhere, fighting blood, and even Leaftail's unmoving body. "Is Fawnpetal okay?? Should I go see her?" He thought. "No, she can fight as well as I can, now, I have to protect Shadowclan." He quickly surveyed his options, but then, a warrior sprung at his side, slashing through his side. "Ooh, that hurt, Let me return the favor, sweetheart." He said outloud before plunging towards the Riverclan Warrior.

(Still Open)
[ injuries are allowed, just not life threatening. ]

The Battle raged on! Blood Everywhere, bodies unmoving, Dewfeather half wished Riverclan had never done this. He heard padding behind him, and he spun around. A Shadowclan warrior! He quickly sprung at his target, claws unsheathed, he planned to just scare the warrior off. He didn't want to give anyone long term affects to their health because on him.
Old January 6th, 2020, 09:08 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Lionstar was quite honestly getting bored!

When he came in at the start of his Clan, he expected to be met face to face with the Ice-Queen herself, but she was nowhere in sight! What fox-dung was that?

He was well aware of the happenings in the chaos: the dead ShadowClan cat, the dynamic dum-mo trying to face off against the two fat tabbies, Stoatdance's injuries and her collection.. Bugpaw.

But no Icecat.

He had half a mind to start throwing their fresh-kill pile around and see if that got that oversized frog's attention.

"Come on out, sweetheart!" He called loudly as he paced the clearing, itching to start his own fight because unlike Frostfall he had some goddamn standards. "Don't be a shyicester! Isn't this what you wanted, darling? You're awfully timid for the cat who tried to be intimidating!"

@Casper
Icestar charged into the clearing, following the stench of RiverClan. She'd been out patrolling the other borders and was on her way back, when she was met with the overwhelming fish-stink. As soon as she scented it, she broke into a run, knowing immediately that something was very wrong. And her suspicions were confirmed as she charged into the clearing of her camp, only to see it overrun with these mangy otters.

"Lionstar! I knew it!" She exclaimed, pelt bristling with fury and her orange eyes blazing with rage. She wasted no time, opting to immediately leap at the golden tabby without further interaction.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 09:18 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Icestar's yell alerted Lionstar to her location, and he let out a chuckle as she moved to spring at him. It probably would have been smarter of the toad-brute to attack before she said anything-- she'd at least have the element of surprise.

He darted to the left to avoid her leap, unsheathed claws swiping to rake down her side.
@Casper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 09:22 AM
clearing away the dust

Icestar may have had the size advantage, but Lionstar was quicker, more nimble. She landed on nothing but empty clearing and let out a hiss when thorny claws struck her side. She whirled around with muscular legs outstretched in an attempt to pummel him with many quick, consecutive blows. Between blows she advanced forward, trying to back him up against the wall of the camp.

@BILL.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 09:25 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
[Open]

Excitement pumped in her body at the way the battle was going. It was in Riverclan's favour, or so it seemed to her. She'd seen several Shadowclan cats retreat at least- wait, did that mean there wasn't going to be any cat for Stormlily to fight? Hopefully not, she'd barely begun!

Hailstorm had launched into the clearing in a panic. Her mother had been right, and Lionstar had launched an attack. How typical of him. Still, it didn't make this any less of a terrifying situation. Her own home, being invaded! Was nowhere safe? She didn't want to further this conflict, but she knew she had to defend her home. Her eyes locked on the nearest she-cat and she launched her heavy weight at her, claws outstretched.

Old January 6th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
(Open)
[ Minor Injuries Only ]

Fawnpetal had been paralyzed with fear the entire time. Only now did she realize that she had kits with her! This was the first time in happened in her lifetime, and now, she was a queen for Starclan's sake! She quickly covered her kits with her tail and gave a hiss. She knew some warriors would leave her and her kits alone, but others... might not. She just wanted someone to comfort her to be honest, this was her first time having kits, and she didn't want to loose them.

@Pepperkins
[ Alright, same goes to Foxleaf. ]

Foxleaf had been late to the party. He dropped the mouse that he was carrying and stared in shock. It was total Chaos! Riverclan warriors everywhere, fighting blood, and even Leaftail's unmoving body. "Is Fawnpetal okay?? Should I go see her?" He thought. "No, she can fight as well as I can, now, I have to protect Shadowclan." He quickly surveyed his options, but then, a warrior sprung at his side, slashing through his side. "Ooh, that hurt, Let me return the favor, sweetheart." He said outloud before plunging towards the Riverclan Warrior.

(Still Open)
[ injuries are allowed, just not life threatening. ]

The Battle raged on! Blood Everywhere, bodies unmoving, Dewfeather half wished Riverclan had never done this. He heard padding behind him, and he spun around. A Shadowclan warrior! He quickly sprung at his target, claws unsheathed, he planned to just scare the warrior off. He didn't want to give anyone long term affects to their health because on him.

Blackfoot was among the Shadowclan cats fighting off any riverclan cats. He noticed fear scent and he looked over to see a queen. The tom jumped over to the molly, quietly and carefully as to not scare her. "Are you alright?", he asked. His normal edgy voice was calm. Blackfoot didn't want her to think he was a Riverclan cat. The tom warded off a Riverclan cat who tried to attack them.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 6th, 2020, 09:27 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
(Open)

Owlfeather was weaving about the clearing, trying to find her grand-kit and her apprentice. "Tigerpaw! Midnightpaw!" She cried out, hoping the two of them were safe and able to defend themselves, wherever they may have ended up. Before she knew it, the elderly warrior was thrown off-balance by a sharp set of claws.

The tortoiseshell spun around with a hiss to face her attacker, and wasted no time before swatting in his direction with battle-worn claws.

Old January 6th, 2020, 09:43 AM
eternally tired

@Casper

Dewfeather hadn't thought this cat could cause much harm. He was wrong. She gave him some pretty bad scratches, then, he backed away before leaping at the cat, preparing to rake against her side.
@Blissie Bliss

[ If it's Alright with Bliss, this is open to any Riverclan cats who would want to attack. ]

Fawnpetal sat paralyzed as a tom jumped over her. She expected him to rake his claws on her side, she unsheathed and prepared to pounce before she heard his voice. She looked up to him and noticed that he didn't look Riverclan, he had a Shadowclan scent. Then, a Riverclan cat lunged. Fawnpetal thought she was done for, but the tom protected her. "Um, Th- Thanks. A- Are you Blackfoot? I've seen you a-around before. I'm F-Fawnpetal. Thank you for protecting m-my kits." She was very grateful to the tom. Losing her first litter of kits would have devastated her. "Co-Could you help me and my kits get out of Shadowclan camp?"

Last edited by marshy; January 6th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:22 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It seemed like ShadowClan still didn't have many open opponents, with how many RiverClan cats flooded the clearing.. and as he prowled the sidelines looking for a chance to help a Clan-mate-- or fight himself, he caught a glimpse of a collapsed cat on the ground by Riverpaw. Another apprentice?

Upon closer examination, he deemed her to be ShadowClan.. and he recognized the signs of a slow death. The hell did Riverpaw do to her? It was clear to him she seemed paralyzed, unable to breathe, so he did the only reasonable thing to do.

Joining Riverpaw at her side, his claws snapped down at the ShadowClan apprentice's throat, intending on severing the vein in her neck. If it worked, it'd be a quick death.

"Keep going." he told Riverpaw after the light faded from the dead apprentice's eyes. "Don't get held up over this-- she was too far gone to be saved." @Fuzzy, @Dipper

Leaving Riverpaw on that note, Thistlestep scanned the clearing, gaze falling on the two brutes fighting Greenfur and Sunblaze. Or .. well, one of them seemed to be talking to an injured Greenfur.

That worked for him.

While the gray tabby was focused on chatting with Greenfur and looking at the brown warrior and Sunblaze, Thistlestep was on the move.

He wasn't dumb -- trying to make a jump for Beastspark's back would only result in him being crushed, so he opted to dart along his side, claws aimed to slash along his flank.

"Greenfur, go!" It was a brief command, an opportunity Thistlestep hoped the white tom would take in order to get Sunblaze out of his pinch.

@vermin, @Undertaker, @Xeno

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:24 AM
clearing away the dust

@~WolfDen~

Owlfeather ducked into a low crouch as the RiverClanner made another leap. As he took to the air, she used the opportunity to dash forward, trying to dart underneath him and rake at his underbelly. She was smaller and more lithe than many of her thickly-muscled clanmates.

Closed Thread