Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Shrew
Today 04:53 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 04:52 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:48 PM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 04:39 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:29 PM

Old February 21st, 2017, 11:42 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Flame said "I can help you find one, you wanna train in the mean time?" He looked at him his tail in flames. He grinned.

Flower yawned and sat up. He sighed and laid back down falling asleep again

Lake was still asleep
*Bolt smirked, shaking himself and grinning* I am not sure I need training... watch *He looked up at the cave ceiling, and a thundercloud appeared, and a huge, bright bolt of thunder came down on a Weavile who had been scampering about. The Weavile immedietly Fainted, having been taken out by the move Thunder*

*Bolt held his head up proudly* And that is how its done *suddenly, he stopped and ran off into the distance* I think I found something! *He stands there, holding up a Yellow Gummy in his tiny paw* These Gummies help keep our Belly Full, and depending on the color, they Fill a certain type of Pokemon's Belly more. This one is for Electric Types, like me. I need something to eat, anyway *he eats the Gummy, his face happy*

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:40 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePet123 View Post
*Bolt smirked, shaking himself and grinning* I am not sure I need training... watch *He looked up at the cave ceiling, and a thundercloud appeared, and a huge, bright bolt of thunder came down on a Weavile who had been scampering about. The Weavile immedietly Fainted, having been taken out by the move Thunder*

*Bolt held his head up proudly* And that is how its done *suddenly, he stopped and ran off into the distance* I think I found something! *He stands there, holding up a Yellow Gummy in his tiny paw* These Gummies help keep our Belly Full, and depending on the color, they Fill a certain type of Pokemon's Belly more. This one is for Electric Types, like me. I need something to eat, anyway *he eats the Gummy, his face happy*
He smiled "cool." The now charmeleon said "watch this." He quickly used dragon dance and ran up to a froslass, using metal claw fainting it. He grinned and laughed a bit. "Didn't stand a chance"
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:49 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He smiled "cool." The now charmeleon said "watch this." He quickly used dragon dance and ran up to a froslass, using metal claw fainting it. He grinned and laughed a bit. "Didn't stand a chance"
*Bolt watched in amusement* That was pretty cool, I guess. I don't think you would stand a chance against Naruto, though. None of us have been able to beat her, not even Fiery. You would need to do a lot more Training before battling against out Leader*

*Just then, Naruto came up behind them* What are you two doing up? *At Flame's surprised face, she huffs and says* I know it's you, Flame. I recognize your aura *She shakes her head at Bolt and Flame* You two may have been training, but now is not the time. Go back to your blankets, NOW *she crosses her arms, her eyes steely*

*Bolt whispers to Flame* You must do as she says

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
*Bolt watched in amusement* That was pretty cool, I guess. I don't think you would stand a chance against Naruto, though. None of us have been able to beat her, not even Fiery. You would need to do a lot more Training before battling against out Leader*

*Just then, Naruto came up behind them* What are you two doing up? *At Flame's surprised face, she huffs and says* I know it's you, Flame. I recognize your aura *She shakes her head at Bolt and Flame* You two may have been training, but now is not the time. Go back to your blankets, NOW *she crosses her arms, her eyes steely*

*Bolt whispers to Flame* You must do as she says
Flame rolled his eyes, glinting at his mega stone before obeying. He snorted smoke and lashed his tail, annoyed. He sat on the blanket and stared at the cave ceiling thinking "soon i will use you." He thought, looking at his mega stone he yawned
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:57 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Flame rolled his eyes, glinting at his mega stone before obeying. He snorted smoke and lashed his tail, annoyed. He sat on the blanket and stared at the cave ceiling thinking "soon i will use you." He thought, looking at his mega stone he yawned
*Bolt buries himself under his blanket, glad to be rid of the cold, then peeked out at Flame* Don't be annoyed with Naruto, dude. She has a gentle, kind soul. She only wants what is best for us *he yawns and buries himself back in the blanket, and soon light snores could be heard*

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
*Bolt buries himself under his blanket, glad to be rid of the cold, then peeked out at Flame* Don't be annoyed with Naruto, dude. She has a gentle, kind soul. She only wants what is best for us *he yawns and buries himself back in the blanket, and soon light snores could be heard*
Flame sat up and looked around. He looked at his claws and clenched a fist. He growled. The charmeleon lashed his tail. "Still? I just need to defeat a few more Pokemon then I will be a charizard." He shook his head and went to sleep (skip to morning.)

Flame woke up and yawned. He got up and stretched a bit.
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:15 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Flame sat up and looked around. He looked at his claws and clenched a fist. He growled. The charmeleon lashed his tail. "Still? I just need to defeat a few more Pokemon then I will be a charizard." He shook his head and went to sleep (skip to morning.)

Flame woke up and yawned. He got up and stretched a bit.
*Umbree was wide awake, and he slowly snuck up on Bolt who was still asleep. Umbree yelled at the bundle of yellow fur and blanket* WAAKKEEE UUPPPP, BOOLLTTT!!! MORNING!!! MORNING!!! MORNING!!!

*Bolt leaped five feet in the air, his blanket falling off before he landed awkwardly. He whipped his head around* Hu - waaa? Is it a Mewtwo? Are we being attacked? *He notices Umbree there laughing* Dude, why did you DO that? I was dreaming a nice dream of eating a mountain of chocolate! *his face was sad*

*Umbree kept snickering* It was payback, dude. But cmon. We gotta get ready to go *he went to wake up Fiery*

*Once everyone was awake, Naruto packed up the blankets and handed everyoe a Gummy based on their Type* Eat these as you walk. Yu guys must be hungry *She looked at Flame, her face kind* And Flame, I am sorry I was so... mean last night. I promise you will have time to Train and Evolve as we progress on *she turned and started leading the team through the cave. Bolt whispered to Flame* See, she is not that bad

I gtg. Cya ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
*Umbree was wide awake, and he slowly snuck up on Bolt who was still asleep. Umbree yelled at the bundle of yellow fur and blanket* WAAKKEEE UUPPPP, BOOLLTTT!!! MORNING!!! MORNING!!! MORNING!!!

*Bolt leaped five feet in the air, his blanket falling off before he landed awkwardly. He whipped his head around* Hu - waaa? Is it a Mewtwo? Are we being attacked? *He notices Umbree there laughing* Dude, why did you DO that? I was dreaming a nice dream of eating a mountain of chocolate! *his face was sad*

*Umbree kept snickering* It was payback, dude. But cmon. We gotta get ready to go *he went to wake up Fiery*

*Once everyone was awake, Naruto packed up the blankets and handed everyoe a Gummy based on their Type* Eat these as you walk. Yu guys must be hungry *She looked at Flame, her face kind* And Flame, I am sorry I was so... mean last night. I promise you will have time to Train and Evolve as we progress on *she turned and started leading the team through the cave. Bolt whispered to Flame* See, she is not that bad

I gtg. Cya ))
Flame nodded and sighed grabbing the gummy. He smiled and continued walking

Lake followed flame

Flower followed lake, bored
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Flame nodded and sighed grabbing the gummy. He smiled and continued walking

Lake followed flame

Flower followed lake, bored
How can Flower be bored with Bolt and Umbree around?! ))

*They continued onward, Bolt trying to get a smack at Umbree with his paw, which Umbree kept dodging. Fiery walks off to the side, her red gaze looking at them with dissaproval. Naruto walks at the front, her stance protective and ready for any dangers*

*Suddenly, an Abomasnow (NOT THE GUILD LEADER) appeared, his eyes dangerous, bloodthirsty, and deadly* Abbbooooommm!!!

*Naruto cried out in surprise and threw an Aura Sphere at it* Guys, help me out! This Pokemon should NOT be in this cave! They live in Snow Forest, miles from here! This one is very strong! I need all of yall's help, PLEASE!!!

*Fiery runs forward, and uses an Energy Ball attack, while Bolt uses a Thunder on the Wild Pokemon, but it misses. Umbree uses a Sand Attack to lower the Wild Abomasnow's Accuracy. Bolt looks back at Flame, Flower, and Lake* You three, help us out!!!!

*Naruto uses her aura to say in Flame's head* I entrust you to help Flower and Lake win this battle, and survive* As she says this to his mind, she is looking at him out of the corner of her eye, her smile kind*

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
♡♡♡

@Helpingpotato, Eevee can evolve into Glaceon now, but wait till after the next two battles for Cahrmeleon to Evolve ))

♡ character page wip ♡