Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 04:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:46 PM
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by marshy
Today 04:43 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:02 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverripple View Post
riverripple heard the call from sootflare and charged forward, yelling a battle cry as he charged into the shadowclan clearing. he immediately attacked the nearest shadowclan warrior he saw. (open!)
petalwish charged in at the signal and jumped at the nearest shadowclan cat (open!)
Magnoliapetal felt the weight of a cat on her shoulder as a she-cat launched herself onto her, cursing as she staggered back. "Why you- ladies should never start fights!" She angrily unsheathd her claws and aimed for Petalwish's eyes, already quite offended by her savage behavior. She would expect this much eagerness to battle from a tom, but a molly? shame. She was going to regret it. "Riverclan fish-breaths and your stupid unladylike ways-"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:03 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
As much as Hailstorm didn't want to fight, her clan needed her. She hadn't participated in the last one, as she had been stuck in the medicine den. But with that wound mostly healed, she charged forward, eyes locked on one hissing RiverClanner. The gray warrior leapt, aiming to land on top of Creekleap.
Being faster than she looked, Creekleap slipped out of his reach and lunged to bite his tail. @Casper
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The irritating RiverClanner would not stand still. With a growl rumbling in his throat, Frostpaw rolled out of the way, then stood, staring with narrowed eyes at the apprentice. He was tense, ready to attack and dodge within the moment, but he didn't make a move. If he couldn't catch the other cat, then he would let the cat come to him. At least he wouldn't be able to miss that way.

Fogpaw quickly moved away from the other apprentices front to where he was standing behind him. The apprentice tried to whack the cat upside the head and quickly backed up. He kept a great distance away from him before attempting to strike his chest again before backing up again. "Getting irritated?", Fogpaw asked with a angry yowl.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:04 PM
dont try to wake me

The RiverClan warrior stands over the body of the now-deceased cat, watching as blood pulsed out of what they'd thought was only a minor bite... Shock has no place in Sassafrasfire's mind though. Instead, a great nothingness spreads like a blanket over their mind as they watched the ShadowClan warrior pass away. They'd done this. As the fur at their paws begins to soak a dark cherry red, they turn to look around at the rest of the battling felines, momentarily very very still. {OPEN}

~
{ @x ghostie }

"Jaykit!" Nettlespark cries out again, finally getting to the little tom. He might not have been anything like Icestar or the other larger cats of ShadowClan, but the warrior and his thick coat of long fur could look damn big if he needed to. Standing over his little sibling, his fur prickles and begins to stand on edge. It was a wonder he wasn't named Thistlespark instead, as he began to look rather... Spiky. Stepping over Jaykit so that he was entirely above him, the warrior snarls at their immediate surroundings defensively, tail thrashing about in a furious flurry.

To the kit beneath him, Nettlespark lowers his voice. "Can you stand up and walk on your own." He had to know whether or not he'd only need to cover for his brother as they crept their way to the nursery, or if this was going to be a mad dash with Jaykit in his jaw.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.

Last edited by plum; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:05 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
@Slushie
"I was already planning to do that." He growled. Bloodtooth slunk through the reeds and attempted to strike Goosepaw in the neck.
Sparrowpaw nodded, satisfied with the damage they had given Sootpaw. "Good," she mewed silkily. With that, Sparrowpaw leaped off Sootpaw and whirled around.

Sootflare, RiverClan's deputy, had called for his cats in a loud, commanding yowl. Sparrowpaw repressed a rippling shiver of unease and gazed down at her blood-drenched paw. This can't be good.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:05 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @DarkNight @AJtheWarr10r ]

He was pinned beneath Honeypaw, unable to move no matter how much he struggled. Bloodtooth's claws raked through his neck and he howled. How was he losing? These cats were supposed to be injured!
He managed to twist out from underneath Honeypaw and launched himself a Bloodtooth, striking the warrior in the face as many times as he could. Rage burned in the eye he could open. "Your- slash "Clan-" slash "took-" slash "my-" slash "home-" slash "away-" slash "FROM ME!" He finished with a roar and a final, heavy blow aimed to knock Bloodtooth to his paws.
Bloodtooth stood where he was, enduring each blow. He crumpled to the ground, but then stood up, turned around, and aimed a kick to Goosepaw's face with all his might. Even though his newly found scars were screaming with pain, he was going to make sure this stupid cat got what he deserved.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:07 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:07 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

(btw i aim for petalwish to be seriously wounded or maybe killed in this battle, so yeah.) the slash hit petalwish directly across the eyes, immediately blinding her. she shrieked in agony as the claws tore at her eyes, ruining them permanently. she fell to the ground and groaned in agony. @Mayflower

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.

Last edited by Space Cat; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:08 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Being faster than she looked, Creekleap slipped out of his reach and lunged to bite his tail. @Casper
Hailstorm was surprised at the warrior's speed, but managed to yank her tail away in time, only losing a tuft of fur. The gray warrior was quick to round on Creekleap again, swatting at her face and aiming to pummel her with her heavy paws.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:10 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

(OPEN!)

Ivyshine charged into ShadowClan's camp, well-rested and green eyes blazing with a emerald fire. She let out a caterwaul and flung herself into battle. She would not disappoint her new clan. She knew Leopardblaze and Eagleflower were somewhere in the battle, but where, she had no idea. Without time to think, she launched herself at the nearest ShadowClan warrior, dappled tail streaming behind her.

~~~

Rabbithop heard fighting outside the den and he groaned. He was in no state to fight. What was ThunderClan doing back so soon? He turned to Irisflame, eyes wide but not panicked. Even under pressure, the white tom didn't lose his nerve. Though he could now stand and walk, one well-aimed blow and it would be over. "What do you need me to do?" He asked the medicine cat.

( @Moon Lily )

~~~

(OPEN)
Flintfreckle watched as the cats streamed in. ThunderClan, back already? No, the fishy smell of RiverClan hit him in the face and he snarled defiantly. Thinking of Sagedust and his unborn kits, he leapt in front of the nursery with a defiant yowl. "Flea-ridden Mange-pelts!" He snarled out, shoulders squared as he prepared for the oncoming onslaught. He could only hope Frostpaw didn't get hurt in this battle.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:14 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
Bloodtooth stood where he was, enduring each blow. After the hits were done, he turned around and aimed a kick to Goosepaw's face with all his might. Even though his newly found scars were screaming with pain, he was going to make sure this stupid cat got what he deserved.
Sparrowpaw whipped around: Goosepaw was engrossed in slashing viciously at Bloodtooth, and although the large black tom seemed to be joyously enduring the blows, instant anger flowed through Sparrowpaw, her pelt hot and spiking with fury. She dropped into a crouch and let her hooked claws dig into the earth.

"Kill him, Bloodtooth!" she commanded her mentor. "Kill him!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Closed Thread