Today 07:38 PM

Old March 13th, 2023, 04:39 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

ASTRID
●・○・●・○・●
The former loner slipped into the meeting, settling near the edge. Her black fur was scattered with a dusting of fine dirt from her trek through the tunnels. In her jaw was a rat, hanging limp between firmly clasped canines. She tossed it aside, not particularly hungry to eat it herself, and turned her attention to the speaker. As a new member of the syndicate, Astrid wasn't particularly familiar with the previous leader, and was rather neutral on the switch of command.

Bumble was talking about plans, for rebuilding, hunting, and attacking the clans. She smirked at this, lip curling to display sharp teeth. The black and orange molly was a fan of the latter plan. She was built for battle, and the mention of an ambush was right up her ally. Her pale orange eyes flicked to Eel, who was the first to speak with some objection. It was a good point, of course, that the plan wasn't very well flushed out. It was of little importance to Astrid, however, whether they lost because of it. She just wanted to get into a scuffle!

The muscular she-cat scoffed good-naturedly, maw twisted into a charismatic grin. "What more do y'all need? We've got the numbers, the element of surprise. An ambush seems like a solid enough plan to me. They won't see us coming, and with enough stealth, we can always escape the way we came if the worst comes to pass." She shrugged, flopping down and beginning to groom a patch of fur on her shoulder. Then, another idea popped into her mind. "And hey! If you furballs are really worried about it, we can even keep a couple cats back to block off that particular tunnel entrance if we need to make a quick getaway," she pointed out. It shouldn't be too hard to orchestrate a cover-up of their way into the Thunderclan camp. Just stack some rocks and dirt nearby and collapse the tunnel once everyone was safely back!

[ @dino. @SpiritedWarrior ]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; March 13th, 2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old March 13th, 2023, 05:15 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Martha is somewhere over the rainbow

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old March 13th, 2023, 05:18 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cactus sighed. This guy is replacing William? She rolled her green eyes as Bumblebee, or whatever the idiot's name was, got ThunderClan wrong. Really? The brown tabby's interest had been caught by what Bumble said at the end. "My friends, the time is now, we show the Clans who we are and what we are capable of!" Okay, now Cactus was swallowing her pride.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 13th, 2023, 05:21 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Gloaming Camp

Lunari's eyes widened with excitement, revenge? For those fish? Amazing, the the best news she had ever heard in her miserable life. "I have an idea. I heard the wails of Thunderclan yesterday, they are mourning. We strike them while they mourn and we will reign victorious." She laughed, "Oh and I'll dig out one of the dens, too."

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; March 13th, 2023 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Typo
Old March 13th, 2023, 10:26 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

➜ ꕤ @SpiritedWarrior [ fyi for anyone not.. wanting to read all that ; spirit should be referred to with she/her pronouns !!! ]
The outsider was not one who appreciated those with a serious attitude. They sought entertainment, not a boring conversation that felt more like a lecture than mutual. That had been why he joined this group of misfits; their leader was amusing. A fellow showsman, something that at least for a bit of passage of time, was able to keep Spirit entertained. Even if he wasn't the star of the show, he understood there was .. well, times, one had to simply join the sidelines. Which is what he had been doing; silently lurking amongst the group while he sought the poison, he had heard only myths about.

They padded into the gloomy camp, red berries glinting in the darkness. Almost a plastic material shine but, oh, they were very much real. Spirit ensured to keep them held by the spiky leaves, resigning himself to a corner as .. Bumble, was it - begun to babble. The divine ghost was very unamused. Still, they weren't quite ready to give up on their ragtag group, just yet! With a new leader, things still had spark - and it offered a chance for Spirit to have.. mm.. fun. With a new character. Someone kinder. They set their berries down.

"Uhm.. excuse me..?" Spirit spoke up softly, "I .. don't mean to interrupt, but oh, I must say, while your plan sounds absolutely wonderful -" Something about these types of personalities? They almost always love praise, "There's an issue.. None of the current healers actually know any herbs that could be of use. William mentioned a friend.. who would well, help with that aspect but, gee, don't know anything about that, " They chuckled softly, "but uhm... I was able to find something interesting.."

The mainecoon picked up the hollyberries, padding closer to Bumble, setting them at his paws. "These herbs cause.. dire effects to cats. I haven't been able to.. truly figure out, only that they are a mild poison.. and that sparked an idea.. something I thought could be .. very helpful to our.. cause, " They kept a withdrawn manner, blinking up gently at Bumble. See, they wanted to test something. He knew that no one here actually knew him; they didn't know he was a he, at all. Sometimes they, if it fit. Currently, unless Spirit stuck out in a particular memory, all they were going to see was this kind molly attempting to offer help.

That was his role, he decided, for now.

he was curious.

"What if we took a few of the clancats.. we didn't kill them.. only, we tested various herbs on their wounds and maybe, even learn information about the clans.. but most importantly, how to heal. How to combat infection, stop bleeding, mend broken bones, all that we will need to know if we wish to truly take down the clans... " They looked to Bumble fully, hues gleaming with something unreadable. "..and I thought of a few other things but.. I'll like to think on them, .. if that would be alright.. sir?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 13th, 2023 at 10:31 PM.
Old March 16th, 2023, 12:35 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

A new commander, huh? Well, Thane supposed things had been getting boring anyways. He had not strong opinions about either cat personally, so he had no strong opinions about this change in rank. As the new commander - Bumble, as he had introduced himself - began explaining the new strategy, Thane listened with detached interest. An attack - that would be all fine and well. Hopefully this leader would have a plan of sorts; many cats seemed to assume he didn’t. Thane didn’t know enough to make assumptions about how brash this character was - he would keep his ideas to himself until asked for now.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 16th, 2023, 12:46 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Bumble

As much as he wanted to get rid of idiocy all together, he would never not be surrounded by it. Many were not patient, which he understood… to a certain extent, of course. It seemed no one could understand that he was joking entirely about ThunderClan’s name. For what they were named after, he had no clue. But did he care? Not. One. Bit.So long as they were destroyed in the end, why would he? Outsiders rang supreme in this forest of lies, traitors, and all evil.

“I know that, you bumbling idiots! What part of my tone did you not understand? Have you lost common sense and failed to think about the fact that I may have been mocking them?!” he howled with rage. It hadn’t been not even one full day he was Commander and already he was annoyed with this ragtag group of misfits.

Luckily, one of those who spoke up was actually thinking about their job and how to best go about it given their inexperience. “You. I like your thinking…but there’s a flaw in that plan of yours. We bring Clan cats here and what follows? Unwanted bloodshed. We must choose our battles wisely… and that is not a wise way. Though you’re welcome to experiment on those who get injured during our training sessions, myself included. We’ll be training with claws unsheathed, if I hadn’t said so already. We must be able to deal with the pain, but leading up to the half-moon before battle I suggest no claws are used to allow ourselves a proper amount of time to heal before anything escalates… as one of our healers, I implore you to be reasonable in your train of thought. No Clan cats are to be used for experimenting, got it?”

“On the topic of common sense- LUNARI! ASTRID! Step forward…” he rumbled a deep growl and glared at the two cats he called out through his piercing, narrowed yellow eyes. ”Do you two want to take a guess as to why I am not going with your idiotic plans? Before you say, ‘Oh, but Bumble- iS It BeCaUsE iT’s IdIoTiC?’ No, that… is not the only reason…” Maybe if they didn’t get the previous clue, maybe this one will give them a hint- no one, not a single soul, will try to make fun of me. Not now. Not ever. Not after my life as a stupid kittypet.

Bumble had originally planned to end this meeting here and now, but it seemed it would be carried on a little while longer. Oh, joy… I get do deal with idiots and shed blood… let’s hope things don’t get violent. Sarcasm was a beautiful thing, it kept cats guessing. Some knew he wasn’t serious, others didn’t. To be honest, it was fun watching cats speculate how to best deal with him after he says something they don’t necessarily know how to respond to.

RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 16th, 2023 at 01:10 PM.
Old March 16th, 2023, 06:54 AM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty

Training with claws unsheathed, huh? Midnight wasn't exactly opposed to the idea, just... how was she supposed to concentrate on sparring when she had no energy to do so? She needed more food. Not more trainung. She thought about saying something, but didn't want Bumble to rule it out as idiotic. Ah, I'm so hungry, though...
Old March 16th, 2023, 07:59 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fablespinner
She/They

Something about lazy lumps. Ugh, this loser was full of himself, wasn't he? But for the sake of this meeting and it's leader, Fablespinner straightened her spine, pasted a pleasant smile on her face, and let her lime green hues drift to Honeybee.. or Bumblebee, or whatever his name was. She had only just got used to the last idiot's name after all. William. And oh, there it was again. Hmph, the pink cat had gone on vacation? That was so lame. But despite her unkind thoughts, Fablespinner's outward expression remained attentive, listening to all that this new commander had to say.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old March 16th, 2023, 06:11 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

ASTRID
●・○・●・○・●
Astrid listened to the other cats input and ideas, musing silently as she continued to lap at the tangles in her fur. Why oh why was it so dusty down here? She shook out fur once more, scattering a little dirt to the surrounding area. Bleh.

Another cat mentioned striking while Thunderclan was grieving, to which Astrid tilted her head. Well, that just seemed a little cruel, didn’t it? She made a mental note to steer clear of that cat. And then immediately had to disregard it as Bumble called her forward. Popping up to her feet, she took a couple step forward, sitting with squared shoulders a little ways in front of the rest of the group. A slight scowl twisted the scar across the bridge of her nose. Why was she being put in the same category with that psycho?

She looked up at the new leader curiously. Perhaps he misunderstood. “Um, just to clarify,” she spoke up once more, furrowing her brow. “I was agreeing with you?” Hadn’t he just asked for ideas? Her initial respect for this new leader’s bold ideas was quickly diminishing. Anger issues, much? She kept these thoughts to herself for the time being, however, figuring it wouldn’t be smart to begin a brawl with Bumble at his first meeting. The black she-cat edged a little ways away from Lunari, but was careful to remain the same distance from the leader. Astrid was not about to look like she was cowering in front of this tom. If he was going to try and punish her for doing exactly what she’d been asked, so be it.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios