Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM

Old March 8th, 2019, 01:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Smokefur narrowed her eyes. He killed this cat, and claims it was an accident? Then he threatens my life? Maplestar has to know about this. "Fox-heart," she snarled, hiding the terror stirring in her chest like a wildfire. I'm alone. If he kills me... She pushed away her fear, "Killing a cat is a serious thing. It's just a kittypet, so you're punishment might not be so severe, but the point still stands, doesn't it? Fox-heart."

She leaned forward, working her claws deeper into his fur so that blood touched her nails and dampened the tom-cat's fur. In that moment, she leapt off of him, hoping the pain would buy her time as she raced over the leaves in hopes of reaching camp before he did. Her heart rammed against her ribs as she sprinted on, fear soaking through every hair on her pelt.

Seafire let out a screech of pain as Smokefur's claws drew blood, and then peirced deeper into his flesh as she leapt off of him. He scrambled up with a gasp of desperation, but the she-cat was gone. His heart pounded in his chest as he looked wildly around the trees for any sign of her. Stars, if she gets to camp before I do
.. That could end REALLY badly for me.

Then, remembering the exposed body of the kittypet, he cast a glance behind him. He'd have to move the burial site. OR maybe I could just dump it somewhere in Twolegplace. It might make them even more suspicious if I take longer to get back to camp, but they can't kick me out without evidence. He glanced down at his red-stained chest fur. And when they see these scratches, maybe I can convince them Smokefur had something to do with it... ANYTHING to keep me in the Clan. I NEED this place. Muttering softly to himself, he began to retrace his pawsteps back to the kittypet.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; March 8th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.
Old March 8th, 2019, 09:16 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Rainingflower woke up when she heard the word kitting. She jumped up and ran out of the nursery, and into he med den. Seeing Wishfur lay down, she knew it was Wishfurs kitting. She looked up at Mudclaw, and said "If you don't mind, Can I watch? I just want to watch, so I can see what I'm gonna go through"
The tom nodded, quickly grabbing some ivy leaves to sooth the Queen. He watched as Wishfur lapped up the leaves, making sure she ate every last piece. "Just stand back," he gently placed a paw on his sister's belly, feeling the kits move. "It's tome."

Time skip a few hours to when the kits are born))>>

A few hours later, two small, healthy kits suckled at Wishfur's belly. The Queen purred happily, for she had two sons and two daughters. "What are you going to name them?" Mudclaw asked, tilting his head curiously to the side. Wishfur thought for a moment. "Well, the little white she-kit will be Snowkit. The little white tom will be Blizzardkit." She looked at the other two kits. "The white she-kit with light grey spots will be Bluekit and the dark ginger and black tom will Tigerkit."

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; March 9th, 2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:44 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
The tom nodded, quickly grabbing some ivy leaves to sooth the Queen. He watched as Wishfur lapped up the leaves, making sure she ate every last piece. "Just stand back," he gently placed a paw on his sister's belly, feeling the kits move. "It's tome."

Time skip a few hours to when the kits are born))>>

A few hours later, two small, healthy kits suckled at Wishfur's belly. The Queen purred happily, for she had two sons and two daughters. "What are you going to name them?" Mudclaw asked, tilting his head curiously to the side. Wishfur thought for a moment. "Well, the little white she-kit will be Snowkit. The little white tom will be Blizzardkit." She looked at the other two kits. "The white she-kit with light grey spots will be Bluekit and the dark ginger and black tom will Tigerkit."
Rainingflower yawned tiredly. Instead of excitement filling her, she was worried and a bit scared. She had know clue it would hurt that bad. "There beautiful kits! I would stay, but I really need to get some rest" she said kindly with a smile.
Old March 9th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Rainingflower yawned tiredly. Instead of excitement filling her, she was worried and a bit scared. She had know clue it would hurt that bad. "There beautiful kits! I would stay, but I really need to get some rest" she said kindly with a smile.
Mudclaw nodded to the Queen. "I should get some water for her," he meowed, picking up a wad of moss and headed towards the den entrance.

Wishfur looked up at Rainingflower and smiled softly. Once Mudclaw had left the den, she said, "Mudclaw is a great Medicine cat. Don't worry, you're in good paws." She could see the worry in her friend's eyes."It only hurts for a little bit but it's over rather quickly-" She turned her head to the den entrance, seeing Soulfeather pad in.

Foxshadow is watching Hazelkit and Moonkit." She meowed, padding over to have a look at her new nieces and nephews. "They are beautiful," she purred happily. She had heard their conversation as she was padding into the den and said jokingly, "The real pain is when they're a few moons old and want to explore. That's when they get into trouble." She chuckled warmly. "And you have Blazingflame. He'll make sure the little ones are safe when you need a break."

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 9th, 2019, 03:02 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Mudclaw nodded to the Queen. "I should get some water for her," he meowed, picking up a wad of moss and headed towards the den entrance.

Wishfur looked up at Rainingflower and smiled softly. Once Mudclaw had left the den, she said, "Mudclaw is a great Medicine cat. Don't worry, you're in good paws." She could see the worry in her friend's eyes."It only hurts for a little bit but it's over rather quickly-" She turned her head to the den entrance, seeing Soulfeather pad in.

Foxshadow is watching Hazelkit and Moonkit." She meowed, padding over to have a look at her new nieces and nephews. "They are beautiful," she purred happily. She had heard their conversation as she was padding into the den and said jokingly, "The real pain is when they're a few moons old and want to explore. That's when they get into trouble." She chuckled warmly. "And you have Blazingflame. He'll make sure the little ones are safe when you need a break."
Rainingflower nodded. "Thank you" she said as she looked at Foxshadow and Wishfur. She went into the nursery and laid back down into her nest. She soon fell asleep again. She woke up instantly when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. I should get Mudclaw- wait! No, he'll be busy with Wishfur she thought. She decided she'd just sit outside the nursery and hopefully the pain would stop. She was sitting outside the nursery uncomfortably. She jumped as another sharp pain came from her stomach.
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Rainingflower nodded. "Thank you" she said as she looked at Foxshadow and Wishfur. She went into the nursery and laid back down into her nest. She soon fell asleep again. She woke up instantly when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. I should get Mudclaw- wait! No, he'll be busy with Wishfur she thought. She decided she'd just sit outside the nursery and hopefully the pain would stop. She was sitting outside the nursery uncomfortably. She jumped as another sharp pain came from her stomach.
Mudclaw returned to the Medicine den with a wad of wet moss. He set it down next to Wishfur, watching the four kittens squirm beside her belly, oblivious to what was going on with Rainingflower.

Blazingflame sat outside the Warrior's den, tail wrapped neatly across his paws. He watched as Mudclaw crossed the camp with a mouth full of wet moss. Judging by the sound of mewling coming from his den, he knew Wishfur had kitten. "I'll visit her tomorrow. She needs as much rest as possible,' he thought. The tom looked around the camp, spotting Rainingflower he stood and began to pad over to his mate. His stride became quicker when he saw her shift uncomfortably and the pained look on her face.

Old March 9th, 2019, 06:34 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Mudclaw returned to the Medicine den with a wad of wet moss. He set it down next to Wishfur, watching the four kittens squirm beside her belly, oblivious to what was going on with Rainingflower.

Blazingflame sat outside the Warrior's den, tail wrapped neatly across his paws. He watched as Mudclaw crossed the camp with a mouth full of wet moss. Judging by the sound of mewling coming from his den, he knew Wishfur had kitten. "I'll visit her tomorrow. She needs as much rest as possible,' he thought. The tom looked around the camp, spotting Rainingflower he stood and began to pad over to his mate. His stride became quicker when he saw her shift uncomfortably and the pained look on her face.
Rainingflowers tail was wrapped around her paws, as she looked at the ground. Hearing someone come, she put a happy face on. Shhe looked p to see Blazingflame coming toward her. "Oh hi Blazingflame!" She said happily.
Old March 9th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Rainingflowers tail was wrapped around her paws, as she looked at the ground. Hearing someone come, she put a happy face on. Shhe looked p to see Blazingflame coming toward her. "Oh hi Blazingflame!" She said happily.
The tom came to a stop next to the she-cat, see her face change quickly into a happy one. "Hey," he said, sitting down beside her. "Is everything ok?"

Old March 9th, 2019, 08:06 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
The tom came to a stop next to the she-cat, see her face change quickly into a happy one. "Hey," he said, sitting down beside her. "Is everything ok?"
Rainingflower let out a sigh, her expression changing back to how it was. "My stomach -" she said as another sharp pain came. "Hurts" she said through gritted teeth.
Old March 9th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Rainingflower let out a sigh, her expression changing back to how it was. "My stomach -" she said as another sharp pain came. "Hurts" she said through gritted teeth.
Worry flashed in the tom's eyes. He quickly stood, ears perked, and was about to call out for Mudclaw but realized his den was far from where he and his mate were. He looked around for another clanmate but everyone was either in their dens asleep- and we all know how grumpy they can get if woken up- or out hunting or on border patrol.