Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM

Old July 19th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice growled at the thought of Joey. She turned around and lookes at Bendy. "Whats up?" She asked, glad she could see him one last time before she left.
Bendy thought about what he was about to say and as he actually tried to speak, he stuttered immensely "W-well I-I um, uh I-I j-oh forget it!" He said as he jumped up to Alice's face and kissed her. He fell back down to the ground with a black blush on his face and an angry yet worried look as he said "Be safe, and come back in one piece."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 19th, 2019, 10:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bendy thought about what he was about to say and as he actually tried to speak, he stuttered immensely "W-well I-I um, uh I-I j-oh forget it!" He said as he jumped up to Alice's face and kissed her. He fell back down to the ground with a black blush on his face and an angry yet worried look as he said "Be safe, and come back in one piece."
Alice blushed wildly and smiled down at him. "Don't worry, I will" She said before giving him one last bright smile and looking back at Sammy.
Old July 19th, 2019, 11:58 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice blushed wildly and smiled down at him. "Don't worry, I will" She said before giving him one last bright smile and looking back at Sammy.
Sammy turned back around and saw Alice blushing wildly. He smirked and nodded over to the entrance "Well, I hope you're ready to go find your friend." No waiting for an answer, he entered the hallway quickly, holding his axe in a way that showed he was ready to swing.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:42 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy turned back around and saw Alice blushing wildly. He smirked and nodded over to the entrance "Well, I hope you're ready to go find your friend." No waiting for an answer, he entered the hallway quickly, holding his axe in a way that showed he was ready to swing.
Alice followed Sammy into the deeper parts, holding onto her sword tightly. For some reason her halo was glowing very bright and had actually turned white but she really just wished it would stop since they were in a dark place and it would just cause more attention on them.
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice followed Sammy into the deeper parts, holding onto her sword tightly. For some reason her halo was glowing very bright and had actually turned white but she really just wished it would stop since they were in a dark place and it would just cause more attention on them.
Sammy noticed a glow coming from behind him and quickly turned around to see Alice's halo glowing abnormally bright. He scowled as he whisper yelled "Could you please shut that thing off!? You're going to get us cau-" His sentence was cut short when an arm extended out of the darkness and knocked him in the side of the stomach, causing him to crumple onto the ground as a malformed, jumble of parts stumbled out of the darkness and coiled it's arm back up to it's shoulder. Only after looking very closer was it possible to see that this wasn't just an ink monster, it was one of the butcher gang members.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:19 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy noticed a glow coming from behind him and quickly turned around to see Alice's halo glowing abnormally bright. He scowled as he whisper yelled "Could you please shut that thing off!? You're going to get us cau-" His sentence was cut short when an arm extended out of the darkness and knocked him in the side of the stomach, causing him to crumple onto the ground as a malformed, jumble of parts stumbled out of the darkness and coiled it's arm back up to it's shoulder. Only after looking very closer was it possible to see that this wasn't just an ink monster, it was one of the butcher gang members.
Alice frowned at the butcher gang member. "Well that's just rude" she mumbled under her breath. She pointed her sword at the butcher gang member as she offered to help Sammy up. She still kept an eye on the butcher gang member just in case it tried to do any more harm.
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice frowned at the butcher gang member. "Well that's just rude" she mumbled under her breath. She pointed her sword at the butcher gang member as she offered to help Sammy up. She still kept an eye on the butcher gang member just in case it tried to do any more harm.
Sammy accepted her help and got up, still holding his side as he shot an angry glare at the butcher gang member and said "What the Hell striker!? I thought you didn't like violence!" Striker stared at him with his one human eye and his one cartoon eye with a questioning look however it was soon replaced by him getting into a battle stance and hissing. He coiled up his arm and shot it outwards quickly towards Alice.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy accepted her help and got up, still holding his side as he shot an angry glare at the butcher gang member and said "What the Hell striker!? I thought you didn't like violence!" Striker stared at him with his one human eye and his one cartoon eye with a questioning look however it was soon replaced by him getting into a battle stance and hissing. He coiled up his arm and shot it outwards quickly towards Alice.
Alice used her sword to quickly cut the arm that was about to attack her off. Almost in a flash, she got one of her arrows out and threw it at Striker which landed right where it's heart was supposed to be. "I really hate violence but this place seems to be full of it" she muttered with a frown.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 20th, 2019 at 12:31 PM.
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:33 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice used her sword to quickly cut the arm that was about to attack her off. Almost in a flash, she got one of her arrows out and threw it at Striker which landed right where it's heart was supposed to be. "I really hate violence but this place seems to be full of it" she muttered with a frown.
Striker didn't seem to be phased by the arrow now sticking out of it's chest as it only gave it a small glance then dismissed it, recoiling it's now broken arm. It looked at the arm then back at Alice and instead of running away, it charged at her, leaping up to where her face is and recoiling it's regular arm to throw a punch.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:40 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Striker didn't seem to be phased by the arrow now sticking out of it's chest as it only gave it a small glance then dismissed it, recoiling it's now broken arm. It looked at the arm then back at Alice and instead of running away, it charged at her, leaping up to where her face is and recoiling it's regular arm to throw a punch.
Alice growled and kicked him in the face so he wouldn't punch her. She gave a glare to Sammy. He really wasn't helping. She quickly looked at the butcher gang member one last time before stabbing it in the chest with her sword.