Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Fits
Today 04:43 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by constellation
Today 04:36 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Today 04:20 PM
The Starpoint
Today 04:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:01 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

Foxstorm

At last. Hearing Dawnstar’s call, Foxstorm slipped out of hiding and entered the camp, her eyes sweeping the gathered ThunderClan cats. She strayed over to the warriors’ den, deciding that was where she would stay for the remainder of the meeting. It had a good view, and when any warriors came to get away from Dawnstar, Foxstorm would mentally keep them in mind.

The ThunderClan cats had unsurprisingly been complacent. Only one she-cat had dared to attack the small group of ShadowClan warriors, but she would be beaten by quickly Foxstorm was sure. None of the other cats had attacked though, instead they looked dow at their paws and tried not to look too pathetic. Really, this take over had just been boring. Dawnstar was right, ThunderClan needed to get their act together. She smirked as she sat down in front of the warriors’ den entrance. Boy was this going to be fun.

Larkstorm

Larkstorm’s eyes widened when Dawnstar said the rest of her Clan could join them in the clearing. There were more of them? She tasted the air quickly, dread filling her bones. Shock had overrides her senses, and she had never checked to see how many ShadowClan cats there really were. Now that she was paying close attention, she could definitely sense more ShadowClan cats. If Larkstorm had attacked, she would have never had won. She would have been taken out before she laid a claw on any of them.

When Wildspark came up to her, Larkstorm gave him a small smile. “It’s going to be alright,” She whispered, so that only he could hear her. “ThunderClan is strong. Nectarflame may have failed us, but we can’t give up. We will get through this.” But even as she said the words, she wasn’t sure if she was trying to reassure Wildspark, or herself.
@Angelique

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:06 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Skyshard | He/Him | @corgigirl @implimm | powerplay not granted at any time

I’m blind, I can’t see, it’s just red. Is this how I die?
This can’t be.
Most cats want to be all cliché and
smile as they die, and say I love you. Not Skyshard.
If he’s gonna die here, he’ll die with a look of rage in his
wild eyes, claws unsheathed and digging into the pelt
of a pathetic kittypet. First came the realization. Then the
feeling. Oh, the feeling. The dark tom felt long, curled
claws shred into his face, right across his eyes. “Let’s
not waste breath with witty remarks and
insults!
A pained yowl escaped his maw as
the tom’s face was clawed. “I’m blinded by my own
blood, how uncivil. I won’t be able to see again,
Birchheart. You’re at an advantage. Lucky,”
He muttered,
placing one paw on his ruined eyes. Paws now coated with scarlet
blood, He just jumped. He didn’t know where he would
land. Skyshard just wanted to attack him. Or someone,
whoever he would land on. His face seared with pain as
he leapt through the air, flecks of blood flying behind him.
“I may be blind now, but I won’t let this clan falter!
ACCEPT THE HELP, ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS CLAN
IS NOT OKAY. “
The yowl rose from his throat as he landed.
On what? Oh no. Nectarflame. He landed on Nectarflame, claws unsheathed.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; February 3rd, 2022 at 04:08 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:21 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Red’paw smiled brightly as Dawn’star told him and the hidden cats they could come out.
He practically leaped into the camp with the rest of the backup patrol, gaze darting around for an aggressive thunderclan cat he could take.
He wanted to show off his battle skills, despite not having had much battle training he wanted to show off what he had learned by himself (which wasn’t much)

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:21 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Birchheart’s back stung. The slice was deeper than he had originally thought, and it was bleeding, hard. He stumbled a little. He hadn’t meant to blind the cat. He was so angry and he just swiped. He back seared like fire, he winced.

@doof @implimm

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@Zesty Mango [Cougar is not above killing an apprentice, just a heads up]

A shiver ran down Cougarivy's spine at the thrill of claws striking into her belly and the give of flesh beneath her own claws. "Starclan?" Cougarivy giggled as she struck a back foot out to try to strike the apprentice across the face. "How boring! Sounds like a weak cat's excuse." The sloppy apprentice's attacks were barely more than surface wounds through her pelt, it didn't give her the same thrill as a warrior's threat. She was quickly growing bored of the too-serious apprentice. She knew Thunderclan cats were weak But how had she managed to get stuck with a cat who couldn't even beat a Shadowclan kit?

Cougarivy flipped her body around trying to pin the small apprentice down. "Your puppy-Dog isn't
here and if he's anything like your precious Aspenkit then he won't even be fun enough to play with."
She dove her head down, aiming to sink her teeth into the apprentice's neck. Bloodied claws were fun but nothing compared to the taste of blood bursting over her tongue.
Eggpaw hissed in pain as he felt her leg smack his face rather hard. Then the warrior dropped her entire body weight on him," Let me go!" he hissed as he squirmed managing to yank his neck free but the fangs suck into his shoulder instead. He attempted to kick his legs into Cougarivy as he realized finally he wasn't getting any help in this fight and needed to retreat. If he could get himself free," Fine. If this is what you need me to say, Shadowclan is superior to Thunder....kittypets." he muttered. He knew his shoulder was bleeding pretty badly. Thankfully just that day Sundust and Rosepaw were named medicine cats for Thunderclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Fury pulsed through the molly as she looked around. Why were they all just yelling?! The bad guys weren't going to leave just like that! They needed to fight back! Bouncing to her paws, she tore away from Nectarflame, that disgusting slug, and jumped at a black and white cat that was hurting Eggpaw. Eggpaw was giving up too?! Well... well.... Cloudy was NOT going to give up! Mommy would want her to fight, right?

Aiming to jumped onto the Shadowcat's back, she tried hitting the cat's ears. She wasn't great at fighting, but Starla had taught her enough to be at least kinda good. If she was successful in gaining the other cat's attention, she planned to claw at her eyes. The 9 moon old cat let out a hiss. ''Go away! You aren't supposed to be in my home!''

[ @Ravensong ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 3rd, 2022 at 04:49 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 04:51 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercefire slunk out of the shadows and looked at every Thunderclan cat he could with strong green eyes. It felt good to be in power again.

Lynxpaw bounced into the clearing, wanting to seem powerful but looking like an energized kit.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 3rd, 2022, 05:00 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon grinned as her plan was succeeded, though unfortunately the rodent managed to land on his feet. The molly scrambled to her paws in a flash, attempted to dart at him then hissing as he jerked to the opposite direction of what she expected, landing a hard blow on her shoulder. The sharp sting of claws in her should made her hiss.

Her mind flashed through possible retaliations. She briefly considering simply lashing back, but it would be hard to pierce skin on a thick-furred cat. She would have to focus on stunning him until she could get a good shot at doing some real damage. She reared up, briefly exposing her stomach, then slammed her paws down on the tom's shoulders as hard as she could, hoping to wind him, or at least cause some bruising that would ache for a while.

@Papaya

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old February 3rd, 2022, 05:23 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@Zesty Mango @Poppy

Cougarivy giggled at the little tom's pleas. Was the mouse pandering? The mottled she-cat's face clouded over with disappointment. Sighing, she mewed, "You little mice roll belly up so easily. How boring." Her grin returned as quickly as it had dropped. She was losing her grip on the apprentice and giggled at his pathetic groveling. "I don't need to hear you say what I already know. I want you to play with me!" She batted her paws out, claws extended, at the apprentice as he tried to escape, but she didn't have time to worry about whether her last attacks landed or not as another weight landed on her back and annoyingly pathetic attacks scraped at her ears. She quickly dipped her shoulder down and rolled forward onto it, hoping to land her weight on the cat on her back. The weight was insignificant and the attacks inconsequential so she was under no illusion that this game would be any more challenging than the last. Though this time she'd be more careful about hanging onto her friend and having some real fun.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; February 3rd, 2022 at 05:24 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 05:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

The black and white cat [whom cloudy quickly nicknamed toadface] didn't seem to be very nice. Like... like at all. But Cloudykit didn't know, she just wanted to help her Clanmates get these meanies out of here! The cat smushed her beneath Toady's weight, and she hissed, and beneath the black and white fur of her adversary, she attempted to bite into Toady's back, and planned to wriggle out once the cat got up. She brought her paws up, trying to dig them into anywhere she could, to cause extra damage. Snarling softly, she quickly felt smothered, and it was hard to breathe. Turning her head to the side, she gasped for air. That was better. She wasn't gonna give up, because she was making sure that these cats knew who they were messing with!

[ @Ravensong ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 3rd, 2022 at 05:34 PM.
Closed Thread