Today 08:41 AM

Old February 3rd, 2023, 07:46 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post

Owltree bumped into her a bit before crouching down himself.
She scoffed and began to grow closer to her prey. Suddenly she landed her paws on top of the mouse, it was fat-nin sense for leaf-bare that is. She muttered her thanks before carrying it to a more secluded area to bury it
Old February 4th, 2023, 09:25 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post
She scoffed and began to grow closer to her prey. Suddenly she landed her paws on top of the mouse, it was fat-nin sense for leaf-bare that is. She muttered her thanks before carrying it to a more secluded area to bury it
Owltree flicked his tail. "Nice catch," He said, he smelt a scent of vole, crouching down himself, creeping closer to catch it. He disappeared into the forest.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 4th, 2023, 11:39 AM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post

Owltree flicked his tail. "Nice catch," He said, he smelt a scent of vole, crouching down himself, creeping closer to catch it. He disappeared into the forest.

"Thank you." She breathed out before turning around to find she was alone. She saw footprints and followed them slowly
Old February 4th, 2023, 01:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
Cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes
__

Those were words that Dogtooth had never even heard once in her life. Thriftable? What. She couldn’t even focus on the grumpy and albeit uppity apprentice when her language alone was so strange. The warrior walked alongside Wildpaw in silence. Rather uninterested in the small talk she had attempted to create mere moments ago. Dogtooth examined the feline as she stalked off in her own direction, they’d practically walked straight into a bird. Hadn’t Wildpaw seen it Dog would’ve kept going onwards.

Though, the chance was best left “not talked about” when the small she cat missed by a mile. “You’ll get em next Time.” there was an ounce of encouragement she managed to muster just as the apprentice toddled off on her own way. Dog watched from her spot stopping fast in her tracks and allowing Wild a second chance. It was beyond her that this bird hadn’t taken a chance to flee earlier, nonetheless she watched hopefully as Wildpaw attempted again and succeeded. A small smile worked its way onto the warriors face “congratulations dear! That’s a good one!” this time a more genuine praise.

@fallout?
// sorry it a a garbage response but I totally forgot about it !!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 4th, 2023, 07:49 PM
eternally tired

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[nono dw about it!! we got 4 days lmao we should be good]
// ➵ @wren

wildpaw perked her ears at dogtooths congrats, and gave a slight smile before dropping her first caught prey on the floor. "so is that it dogdusty? or are we catching more? why haven't you caught anything?" that was kind of silly and very slightly goofy of dogtooth to just watch wildpaw hunt and not catch anything herself. one could even say it was quirky of her, though wildpaw wouldn't. "thanks for the praise by the way, i'm just that good i can catch prey second try! typical of a cat as pure as myself. if only dawnbestie hadn't given me the absolutely stupid name of wildpaw." she fake gagged at the thought of her apprentice name.. purekit was an absolutely PERFECT name for a perfect she-cat! why change what was pristine? it was whatever though, whatever name wildpaw had was automatically an amazing name anway. as she waited for response, she looked around her for any more possible prey.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 7th, 2023, 01:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
Cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes

Dogtooth frowned, her smushed up face twisted into an unreadable expression. In her emotionally vulnerable state, that was threatening enough. Even thought It was just an apprentice. She opened her mouth to defend herself but thought better of it, that would only make her look worse. The torbie snorted indignantly and took a few confident steps past Wildpaw. She was off today, and had no reason to explain her lack of awareness to an apprentice she’d just met! Let alone… her. Dog had noticed her slowing down of pace. Hunting had become more labour intensive as of late. Not even beginning to mention her apprentice which she had yet to even take on a territory patrol.

She snapped out of mind as Wildpaw yapped on and on about whatever it was that caught her fancy. She raised an eyebrow at the last statement letting out another forced laugh. ”I think that name perfectly suits you. Perhaps Crazypaw would’ve suited better” it was a playful jab, though she struggled to get it to come off that way. Yes. What had gotten into these apprentices these days? Sure she had got up there in age herself, but she couldn’t be so far removed from apprentice aged cats could she? She shivered and pushed on. It took a few moments of trying to catch a scent that one crossed over her nose and the roof of her mouth. By the smell of it, a soggy mouse had crossed their path moments before. She switched directions into the foliage, trying her best to be delicate and not alert the possible prey to her location. It wasn’t long before she then emerged back into the path with mouse in jaw.

A very soggy. Very measly mouse.

@fallout?
// you have so much grace thank you <33

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 9th, 2023, 09:13 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[that should be good! i'll post in the prey pile <3]
// ➵ @wren

wildpaw was totes weirded out by whatever face dogtooth made after her comments, and watched as the cat walked past her to finally go hunt something. wildpaw simply scoffed at dogtooths insensitive comment about her name. "says the crusty unkempt shadowclan warrior, you wouldn't even be worth my opinion on that little comment no matter how hard you tried!! ..like no offensive of course or something like that. you do you bestie!! actually, im just kidding. you're NOT my bestie.. anyway!" wildpaw couldn't tell dogtooths joking manner and took it immediately as an insult.. as she did with everything. as she looked around for more prey she saw it AGAIN !! the same dead rat growing mushrooms! dear starclan would she ever evade that rodents presence?? it seemed she would NEVER be able to escape it and its half decayed body. sneering in disgust, she backed up and stepped on a vole as it was trying to avoid wildpaw. grinning, she did a weird twisting maneuver while she had it pinned down with her back paw and caught it with her teeth, biting into his neck for a kill. goddamn did she hate the taste of blood, spiting it out she watched as dogtooth walked back with a very sad and dusty looking mouse. "HA! what even is that?? dear starclan that might as well be a stick!" wildpaw almost wheezed as she spoke, shadowclan really was incompetent huh? wildpaw of course did not take into consideration that it was leaf-bare and that her 2 pieces of prey were nothing to rave about either. deciding that she very done with this entire trip, she contained her laughter and spoke again. "well, thats totes all we'll be getting. there isn't any more prey for a mile so, i don't know about you but i'm going home." wildpaw had never done this patrol thing before BUT she was pretty sure the warrior was supposed to be the one to report it in so wildpaw would just be turning in that prey and going straight to take a beauty nap. so wildpaw picked up her prey and hydromoss and trotted on home.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 9th, 2023 at 09:14 PM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 06:52 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Marshflower never showed up, so Shadowfur left with only Mintbranch. It seemed the pattern of only one cat showing up for patrol had reared its ugly head again.

Upon arriving at the swamp, Shadowfur turned to his companion. “Since you can’t be out in the territory unsupervised, we’ll have to stick together for this hunt. Keep out of my way, but stay within earshot at all times. If you leave my general vicinity, there will be consequences. Understood?”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 27th, 2023, 07:37 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mintbranch stared at Shadowfur, he had never spoken around this tom and didn't intend to.
His minty green hues gazed into Shadowfur's eyes as he looked towards a tree.
His ears flicking and his tail going still.
First Kill
Mintbranch padded silently with a small wave of his tail as he crouched near a bush.
His ears flicking and tail going straight.
Mintbranch's eyes narrowed he looked at Shadowfur with a small nod to the side.
There was two blackbird's, one on a small branch and the other in a tree.
Mintbranch flicked his tail upwards and suddenly was in the tree, the branch barely sagging under his weight as he stood on the tip of his soft white paws.
The blackbird let out a small sound to its mate as Mintbranch continued in a stealthy pace up and forward in the tree.
He waved his tail once as he waited for Shadowfur to tackle the other bird so he could jump.
Old February 27th, 2023, 07:38 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Cherry~