Today 12:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: February Gathering

Flameheart

The wetness could not hold the interest that Flameheart had for Sootfur, and it seemed it was the same way for the gray tabby tom. If she didn't know any better, the young Keeper wouldn't have known that Sootfur was about to spout out a compliment, as he always did when the pair were interacting. "Thank you, Sootfur. That means a lot." she murmured thoughtfully as she looked at the darkened sky. Silverpelt was not showing tonight due to the clouds and rain, but she didn't mind it as long as the Gathering was peaceful. It had to be, right...?

"Hunting sounds amazing... maybe tomorrow morning, when the Gathering is over and we both have rested, we can hunt. Just the two of us." she purred. Hearing the unexpected compliment from her mate, Flameheart's pupils widened and she looked up to meet his gaze. "T-thank you..." oh, dear. She didn't know what to say! "Uh... you're pelt looks, um... l-like the clouds on a chilly morning. Except... it holds the warmth of green-leaf." T-that's good, right? It has to be! She was about to lick his cheek, but all she could set her attention on was a few Clan cats intercepting a stranger that she had not yet seen. Of course. If it's not the Clans, it's the fluffing outsiders! she huffed and looked at Sootfur, her tone becoming hard. "Watch my back."

She turned and padded quickly through the clowder of cats and made her way toward the commotion, her stance retaining its powerful, muscular form. The WindClanner seemed to recognize this outsider and didn't have much of a positive reaction. "This cat does not belong to ThunderClan." her voice rang loud and clear, though she fought back a snarl. A WindClanner recognizes this outsider, so they're clearly not a part of WindClan. And they're certainly not a part of ThunderClan. Too shy to be a part of ShadowClan... and they don't smell remotely of fish. Not even their breath smells fishy. But this situation sure does. "Let's try again, shall we? Which Clan are you from? Do you mean TreeClan?" She cast a glance at the warriors around the outsider, hoping they wouldn't speak out against the Clan she made up. I want to catch this cat in a lie.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 16th, 2023 at 08:04 PM.
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:08 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Blackdawn |
| They/Them |
| A large long-furred white cat; yellow eyes |

~ Then two voices along with the scent of Thunderclan arrived. The cat turned their gaze from the molly giving the warriors who just joined a small nod as a greet of sorts. The cats attention went back to the molly who had replied with Thunderclan being her home. Blackdawn narrowed her eyes before looking back at the squirrels.

"From your clan? She claims to be."

Oh? Whats this? The thunderclanner seemed to have a plan.

"Yes. Yes. You mean Treeclan? You look more like a Treeclan member." ~

| @Sp00k3z - Frisk; @Rose - Berryfrost; @Willowfern - Roosterflame; @SpiritedWarrior - Flameheart |

Last edited by xavier.; February 16th, 2023 at 08:10 PM.
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

"You- I- m-me-" The words were almost unintelligible, because Berryfrost couldn't find it in herself to scramble and make sense of whatever this outsider was saying. "You don't know me?" She blurted finally, unfortunate tears pricking at the corner of her eyes. How could someone be so cruel as to kill a Queen, and then completely forget about it?!!? Poor Fireflame, who had suffered at the merciless claws of this rogue and the other, only to be forgotten?? But... It was possible that her explanation about it being her sister made sense, except... she said she was from ThunderClan, and two ThunderClanners had denied it. The smaller-than-average molly shrunk a bit as the other cats began talking among themselves about.. TreeClan? Was she missing something? Nonetheless, she remained silently in place.

[ @Sp00k3z - Frisk / @Le Batteur - Blackdawn / @Willowfern - Roosterflame / @SpiritedWarrior - Flameheart ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

It was days like this that Dogtooth cursed her height, a compact stubby warrior such as herself would need to fight over the heaps of mud left by the paw steps of her taller companions. Not that it made her any less of of a warrior to be her size, just mean things were different. Thats what she convinced herself at least. The cinnamon tortoishell feline high stepped her way down towards the beach, following droves of her fellow warriors onto the bleached white sand. It almost seemed to gleam in bright contrast to the rest of the clearing. A little patch of perfect sitting amongst the jagged trees that teetered overhead and threatened to swallow the clear in one hasty gulp.

Dogtooth had been out of the loop for some time now, coming out on the cusp of her own self diagnosed mental health month. The comings and goings of shadowclan politics all but a loss on her, except for the apprenticeship ceremonies of course, including her own apprentice Eggpaw. Speaking of which, it wouldve been wise to have sought him out and keep a careful eye on his first gathering. Though she refrained, perhaps she would have robbed him the fun and anxiety of his encounter with other clans.

As her eyes scanned the rows and rows of heads she was instantly drawn to that of Mirehound. Her face was marred with fresh wounds, her curiosity jumped against her chest. Making her way between clanmates in a "Trying not to step on tails or trip over paws" dance she finally made her way over and plopped gently down next to the she cat, who sat at least a head taller than she was. "Mirehound, I must say you look deadly", a compliment, even if that wasn't something she would have prided herself upon. Mirehound on the other hand was puffed up big and proud.

@daenerys
// hope you dont mind if I slide in here (:

Ears perked as Mirehound glanced at the cat approaching her. Dogtooth, not a warrior she knew much of outside their name. A flash in her blue eyes and a soft smirk. A single nod was all she gave her Clanmate, knowing that her appearance must be startling what with the freshly given scare adorning her face. It was one she would wear with pride, that was for sure; they should really see the other guy. Torn up by Frostscreech, likely buried six feet under soil at the moment.

Soon after the other three Clans arrived, but the shadow warrior paid them no mind. Instead her ears perked to sounds of a commotion behind her. Scents drowned out by the rain, Mirehound turned to observe a group of Clan cats - Thunder, Wind, and even Shadow - gathered around a cat who did not appear to be of any Clan. Intrigue gleamed in her eyes and she rose silently. All she gave Dogtooth was a flick of her tail in farewell.

Quiet as a shadow the black rosetted warrior slunk over to the group, circling around and looking for an opening while they chatted away like birds. Hmph. Even the ShadowClan warrior. This was an outsider who did not belong. Despite their age... if they were dumb enough to come into a gathering and lie about who they were, they were competent enough to understand claws.

Without any warning Mirehound leapt after finding her opening, coming from the back of the cat and claws aimed to pin the stranger to the ground. If she succeeded, she would hold the younger cat down until one of the high ranks was able to deal with it. "Leave. You do not belong here, outsider." A lash of her tail was given, frustration evident in her eyes and sodden pelt from the rain.

[ @Sp00k3z @Le Batteur @Willowfern @SpiritedWarrior @wren ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 16th, 2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:55 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Ashpaw stared at "Twigpaw". She noticed Berryfrost talking to another cat, whom seemed to make her upset. "What's going on?" she asked her friend suspiciously, taking note of the other cats
[ @Sp00k3z - Frisk / @Le Batteur - Blackdawn / @Willowfern - Roosterflame / @SpiritedWarrior - Flameheart @Rose - Berryfrost]

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old February 16th, 2023, 09:02 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

What! This little booger said she was from ThunderClan! Roosterflame blinked, confused. Yeah, no. This kitty was no clanmate of his. Sure, he didn’t know everyone’s face, but he’d never seen this one around.
He was just about to inform the other cats of this, when Flameheart popped out of no-where and told them all that this kiddo was from TreeClan.
TreeClan? Roosterflame thought, giving Flameheart a slightly concerned glance, Oh dear. Maybe Flameheart needs a break, all the stress from being a Keeper must be really wearing her down- OH. IT’S A LIE… right. I totally knew that. We’re gonna trick her into a confession, yeah. Hehe. Fun.
“Oh yeah, you certainly seem more like a TreeClan cat than a Th-“ He was cut off from his joining in the trickery by a ShadowClanner. Roosterflame forced his ears not to go flat.
Awwh, buzzkill much? We wanted to make her admit it!

@Le Batteur @Rose @SpiritedWarrior @daenerys @Sp00k3z
Old February 16th, 2023, 09:08 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frisk Squeaked a bit, trying her best not to rake her claws into this cats throught. Awh it would have been fun if she could sneak a kill on some other apprentice or something. And what the hell is Treeclan? Where there only Fishclan- Breezeclan- Thunderclan- and Forestclan? Wait no- Shadowclan? Got dammit this was hard. She tried to wriggle out the attack. "OW!! Can i just plwease stay? Im so hungry and cold and i got attacked by a badger on my way here, just this once? She said, making the saddest apprentice face she could muster.
@Lovey-Dovey Ashie @daenerys @Willowfern @SpiritedWarrior @Le Batteur

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 16th, 2023 at 09:14 PM.
Old February 16th, 2023, 09:29 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beastpaw
@Rose

Beastpaw arrived at the gathering a few moments after Twilightstar entered, bouncing in behind his clan. Normally uninterested, today was a day more than just getting to know new folks, though, he wouldn't be opposed to a friendly conversation. Really, all he wanted was to actually have an idea of what was going on in life, but a distraction wouldn't hurt, certainly not a distraction fueled by a possible friend from another clan. The WindClan tom wasn't one to shy away from a prospective friend, no matter if he was trying to work harder on actually getting stuff down. Doing work was for bozos, if you asked him.

Skipping in, there were a few moments of uncertainty before he headed in the direction of a large RiverClan warrior, only, the sound of something odd came from a different direction. Easily distracted as he was, the 'paw was dragged towards the scene of an outsider surrounded by a fair amount of clan cats. Huh? He was going to be completely honest, as opening as a gathering was, it was no place for an outsider. It also happened that Beast didn't like outsiders, so the Mad Hatter was left staring at the ragtag group with a face mixed with disgust and confused.

Bro. What the heck. Only, voices were escalating and one of his clanmates, Berryfrost, if he recalled correctly, was crying. That certainly wouldn't do. Nah, the brown tom wasn't in the mood for crying today. "Hey there." Voice made its way through the crowd with its usual boisterous tone as the dude made his way towards her. "You alrighty? Wanna come over here?" He didn't want to snatch her away, but there was a lot of yelling going on right now, which even he, a master of chaos, found to be a lot.

"AAAAAAAA!" Shadowclan was attacking! He was going to die! Stumbling backwards as Mirehound leaped forward, he flashed his teeth only to calm down as she did not start attacking his clanmates. He didn't like ShadowClan, and he didn't like Outsiders. For now, the best option was just to get out of here. A quick lick to the chest, embarrassment nonexistent, he scuttled off. "Come on. You're Berryfrost, right?" The lad grinned at her, walking away from the group as he tried his best to ignore the blah-blah-blahing of whatever was going on.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old February 16th, 2023, 10:21 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stonepaw

Stonepaw had left the clearing before Pikestar had decreed them too, though, due to his rather stubby legs, and the fact that he had to double back to grab the forgotten presents, it may have taken a bit longer than he had hoped to get here. Only, about half way through his long and treacherous trek, Gingerfrost beside him, Stonepaw turned and let the three objects clench beneath his teeth fall out. They had forgotten Fawnlight. How dare he, it wasn't okay. It wasn't nice, it was mean. Fawnlight was awesome, cooler than GIngerfrost, if you'd excuse the opinion. They had just left her behind. In his excitement to escape to the other clans, he had forgotten the only one who really mattered here. His friend.

The rest of the walk was in glum silence, head drooped low, feathers and leaf clenched in his maw as he stumbled onwards. Reflecting on himself, his own little idea of selfishness. Antlerdad would be disappointed, but not nearly as sad as Stone was himself. Apologies wouldn't cut it. He'd prove to her that he shouldn't have left her behind. Guilt ate away at his stomach, a feeling he hadn't felt before. Instead, he just walked forward, step after step. Waiting for the sight of the Seastones to arrive out of the dark. The moonlit trees showed off a world that normally would have been fascinating, though now it wasn't half as fun. Fawnlight wasn't here watching it with him.

"We left her behind." He turned to Gingerfrost as the sounds of other cats released his ears. He just couldn't give up the feeling. "I want to wait- oh!" The old guy had took off before him, and the grey tom had to run up. Though, to be fair, his voice had been a wee bit quieter than it should have been. Predicament left unresolved, yet not forgotten, Stonepaw stared at the crew ahead of her. The scents surrounding him. Woah. Following the deputy down to the other medicine cats, he tried not to shake at the realization that these scary guys were ShadowClan. Gingerfrost was here, and he'd be hiding within the warriors fur, but what he really wanted was his dad, or FawnCat. Stripeycat would be good too.

"Hi." He muttered the words over his three assorted objects before perking up his ears and dropping them, slightly more excited now. "I, um, my name is Stonepaw." He shoved a small white pebble towards Elmshadow and a second towards Ivysnake. "I brought you guys some stuff." He looked up at Gingerfrost and smiled. "Um, you're Elmshadow, and you're Ivysheep?" He pointed at each cat, repeated the names told to him by Beastflame barely a few days ago. Ah! This would be so much easier if he had someone else with him. These guys were big and scary, and he didn't like it.

Sounds of a scuffle had his head turning and his body pressing further into Gingerfrost. So many cats, so many noises, no one he knew. And he didn't even know if they liked his gifts yet.

@Ravensong
@TheNyanCatMinecart
@Estelle

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; February 17th, 2023 at 10:43 AM.
Old February 17th, 2023, 06:47 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by valery View Post
sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan / 107/100
white w/ grey-striped tail, green eyes

Sagepaw plopped down next to the soggy cat enthusiastically, flicking his head to shake some drops of rain off his whiskers. So kind of her to invite him to sit! With a secondary flick, he turned to observe the fish...wait! That was Mintpaw! A grin broke out across his face (or was he already smiling?) It had been difficult to recognize her in the rain, and with all the moons gone past...well, it hadn't been that long ago! He idly wondered if the weather was worth strolling the beach for.

The tom laughed as Mintpaw looked down from the sky. "How's it been? ShadowClan has been...normal. I got reassigned a mentor! Again! Heh. What about RiverClan? Well, actually I think Pikestar will say all that," Sagepaw rambled. He looked away from Mintpaw at all the other cats again, wondering what they were all doing as well.

@Wingnettle // omg, I had no idea that sage had been previously rped with mint, so much makes sense now! the past rps were so cute to read eek

┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

Mintpaw noticed the apprentice's confused gaze flickering over her for a moment, then clearing out like a cloud leaving its place to the sun to light the memory.
As he took a set beside her, she greeted him with a simple flick of ears and listened calmly to the chattering young tom.

Reassigned? That reminded her of her first mentor, Fawnleap, who had never brought her out even to take a look at their territory. Luckily, she had Slatestripe now. She was sure he would never leave her. He was family now.

She was going to reply when Sagepaw took word again, so that she didn't need to reply anymore. Mintpaw turned to look at the leaders. Both Pikestar and Dawnstar didn't seem in a good mood, but luckily things in Riverclan were good for now.
She turned her gaze to the neverending stretch of water. So many ripples where the water drops hit the water surface... It was truly beautiful.

She shivered for a moment as a sudden cold breeze hit her and almost made her lost her balance. "Uh, so cold tonight.." She commented with one eyes closed against the rain.