Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:04 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:02 PM
Even A Bloodied Paw, Needs...
Last post by Windy
Today 09:01 PM
Greetings!
by Ozzkat
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2023, 04:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

~~Cherrykit~~

{ @Eaglet }

The realization hit her as Cherrykit dashed back to camp. No no no! She slipped on many holes until she slammed straight into Thruststar. "Thruststar! I'm... I'm... I'm sorry! I don't... I..." The little kit broke down into tears.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old April 15th, 2023, 05:50 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@ares @Apollo. @Flaming Ice @wren

MorningCall
[She/Her]
[Tortoiseshell with amber eyes]
———
The Feline listened to RabbitChatter and SpringPaw converse, she felt uneasy as her gaze was slightly focused on nearby holes starting to erode, she shifted her weight from time to time to try and allow for a less likely disaster beneath her paws. It has been awhile since such uneasy feelings plagued the shecat, such dread and worry had been one she was all too familiar with. Losing someone dear to you was something that changed one’s soul, condemned to a lifetime of regret and mourning. She prayed that Ashkit will be alright as she did not wish for the similar fate that beckoned her way to darken the day of another. MorningCall trying to push away her morbid feelings was about to speak up her concerns about the moving terrain but her eyes widened the moment another Apprentice rushed out to meet them, fear splattered all over their features. Another youngster? this was becoming a more serious issue by the minute.

MorningCall was surprised by RobinPaw’s appearance, however she was becoming more and more aware that SpringPaw and RobinPaw were in danger the longer they stood here. She carefully backed up, stepping over a few divots as she allowed more room for the others to manoeuvre through. “Here SpringPaw,so that we aren’t risking any of us being prey to this situation below”. MorningCall called her over softly, trying her best to sound composed so she would not freak out the pair more. Upon hearing RabbitChatter asking her to look after the two apprentices so he can search for Ashkit, she met his gaze before glancing at SpringPaw and RobinPaw,, she was glad she had stayed behind to help, but she only hoped she would be able to shelter everyone through to the end. She replied, a sense of seriousness engulfed her facial features. “I’ll make sure they stay safe, you have my word”. She gazed at the exit to the clearing, trying to map out the safest route towards it. Slowly manoeuvring herself between and over one or two holes she looked back over her shoulder, gesturing with her head as she spoke in a firm but soft tone. “Now you pair, stay close to me, this is going to be quite a rough route to the entrance, but I promise it is safest one to take, avoid any of the dens at all costs as they are more likely to collapse before the ground below you does, make sure you do your best to keep your weight dispersed and not allow it to stay on one side of you! You will need to be on your guard and focused. If anything happens just yell for me and I’ll be there right there to get you out of any situation”. She hoped the two apprentices had heard her over the commotion happening beneath them, considering the situation she wanted to ensure the safety of everyone else, she was prepared to risk her life if she had to, even if they did not all know each other well, it was the morals she stuck by. Besides, it was not like she had anyone to return to..even if she was known by most, no one knew her, no one would miss her, but the rest of them she knew had lives of their own, she was determined to make sure they returned safe and sound.

The molly was knocked out of her concentration momentarily however as she heard a squeakier and younger sounding voice call out for RabbitChatter not far behind them, almost like a sigh of relief, she assumed that was Ashkit. Hearing the muffled words of the other warrior she picked her pace up slightly, her sense of urgency growing as she watched one of the dens start to shake. She moved her way through the clearing, placing her paws in the more sturdy parts of the grass as she avoided the divots, now and again checking to see if the others were following along alright. As she came across the last stretch, what stood in the groups way was a much larger divot that was eroding by the second. Her heart racing out of her chest she quickly scanned the terrain looking for a potential way around it. One path was near one of the dens however it looked unstable and ready to collapse at any moment which would cause the ground around it to be extremely dangerous to tread on, the other route was slimmer in comparison, they would have to be careful with where they place their paws. She opted for the slimmer route, even if it meant being more cautious, the ground looked more sturdy and safer. She took a step to the side allowing for the other four cats to go in front, she spoke, “Now this path will take you to the exit, there’s no more holes after this, we are almost there but you need to watch your step, the path is of a small nature so every step will need to be done so cautiously. I’ll wait here to make sure you all get past this hole, I want to make sure no one is left behind or struggling”. She allowed the rest of them to go in front of her, staying behind she waited, watching them manoeuvre themselves across, she prayed they would atleast get to safety before anything happens.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:06 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ @lio @Starfall -- > @Shade.
There was a dumbfounded look on Asterdance's face as the molly was speaking far too fast for them. "Mmhm, sure, " They replied swiftly, eyes doing a small squint because usually simply saying sure was a proper response and, if they were right, they would catch onto context later.

Unfortunately, that hadn't been the right answer. At the small nudge, the bobtail followed Gentledoe's movements - standing up as she did. "Evacuation?" They repeated, eyebrows furrowing together. No one ever said they were smart. Had they read that right? And as Spiderthroat appeared, seeming to slide into existence. Boring his striking blue eyes right into Gentledoe. Uh. They didn't know what they were about. Still, once more, Asterdance caught onto the word evacuate. This time, tied with the word danger.

"Oh." Realization clicked in piece and was replaced by a look of horror.

"The - the kits, apprentices? Are? Are they okay - where - " Their eyes flickered about, and it did seem like everyone was running smoothly. Right. Asterdance turned back to their nest and started to pick up their trinkets, far too many for them to handle. They were important, though. They had memories tied to them. Some they've had since they had gotten here.

Still, they were beginning to fall from their grasp, rolling off their back and a frustrated whine escape from them. It was a feather from a raven that caught Asterdance's interest. Oh crap. Their things were dropped, and they spun completely on their heel, kicking their nest to the side. "Roseraven - I need, I need to go and get her, " They gasped, and they were already beginning to head off - scurrying about in the mist of the chaos.

Roseraven had horrible luck, and in this mess? It would surely act up. "Rose!! ROSE!! Where ARE YOU? I - ROSERAVEN!!" Asterdance yowled, panic dripping from their tone. They looked back to Spiderthroat and Gentledoe with a helpless look. Where was their damned sister?

They would poke their head in the warrior's den before pulling out. "ROSE!!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 15th, 2023 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:26 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Springpaw}

Springpaw couldn’t help but feel only more and more uneasy when Robinpaw suddenly appeared. Their appearance didn’t bother her, however, but only raised her worry for if there was other apprentices stuck in camp still. She desperately hoped to the stars that they weren’t. They didn’t need to go around and try to search for more of their members. Ashkit was enough. Springpaw had almost wanted to whack herself for thinking sudden selfish thoughts, bitterness attacking at her chest more than it ever should. She hated how tight her chest had suddenly gotten. Her paws feeling light against the uneven surface that she was deemed that she could trip at any apparent moment. Her fumbled mine had started to clear itself once her eyes took notice of the the tiny bundle of fur being Ashkit. A small sigh escaped the pastel calico, her tensed muscles relaxing themselves. He was safe. That was good.

Or, at least it would be if they were out of their camp. Springpaw’s eyes glanced over towards a spreading hole on the ground, its widening cracks making her heart almost entirely stop in her chest. Words had started to creep up at her throat, her gaze immediately flicking back towards them as she opened her jaws to speak. Her words seeming vanishing once Rabbitchatter began speaking, her unease only raising. No! They couldn’t move! There was a sinkhole already spreading, and she wasn’t in the mood to lose anymore cats. With a quick shake of her head, Springpaw had immediately began to spit out words, her voice cracking and filled with fear. “No! We have to stay together! We… we can’t split up! The sinkholes are spreading, and I’m not wanting to risk losing more cats!”

She desperately hoped that was enough to get them to listen. Her only good ear twitching towards Morningcall as she listened to her speak. Had she had butterflies in her brain or something? She was going to stay behind? All of Springpaw’s anxieties began to tremble, her eyes displaying as she stared at the molly. ”I… But what if that plan doesn’t work? What if one of us gets stuck and… and we lose another member of ThunderClan?” she questioned frantically, panic dripping from her tone. Her tensed muscles and dilated eyes didn’t help with her growing stress. Her chest had felt so tight that she felt like she couldn’t breathe. All of her anxieties were screaming at her for them to stay together. They couldn’t split up. They couldn’t simply just split up and then lose another member of ThunderClan.

Springpaw could already feel her panic start to creep into her throat, tasting almost like bitter bile. She wanted to throw up. She wanted this to just be a dream. She wanted to be in her den. By StarClan above she just wished it was all over.

@Flaming Ice @Apollo. @wren @TawnyNeedsACoffee [I would’ve made this longer but I am in a rush so I needed to get a response out, sorry!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:43 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~Gingerdapple~

As she made her way out of the camp she carefully avoided the areas of ground where it looked particularly soft and unstable. After getting over halfway to the exit, she noticed her sister had peeled off and was following a kit, frowning at Maplebloom's bad timing, she scanned the camp for her friend Foxtail ( @Fernwillow ) but knew he hadn't even returned to the clan yet. Nervousness pulled at her mind and she checked for her sister again to see her helping along a tom unknown to Gingerdapple, and carrying the kit she had seen with Maplebloom before.

Going through the camp entrance, she made her way over to the crowd of cats gathering off to the side, checking one last time she didn't see her sister. Pushing the worries down she listened for her next instructions.

(Open)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:45 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Thrushstar

Fortunately, his entire clan rushed out and listened to his request to evacuate. As he stood near the entrance, he motioned for them to hurry up. He went back and forth, keeping track of how many cats passed through the entrance. His blue eyes darted around as he paced back and forth in discomfort. There were Nightgaze, Honeypaw, Softsky, and others that gathered and listen effortlessly. Following in a single file line. His voice had become hoarse, as he gulped down all he could. There were a couple more stragglers who appeared to be staying in camp. And, as he could tell by the line, one of them was his apprentice. Vixenpaw, who appeared next to him. Thrushstar huffed, hearing paws pattering from all sides. "Vixenpaw [ @Estelle ], I’ll need you to follow the others that heading out of the entrance. If you can do that then I’ll make sure you give a special treat for all your hard work and good ears." He hummed, gently nudging her to blend in with the crowd and venture out into the territory. He despised having to do this, seeing the horror in everyone's eyes. The swarms of people leaving camp. He felt awful about having to do this. To have to leave their home in such a manner due to such issues. Why? Why couldn’t they warn hi- No. They did. That cat he met in the Starcave. ​​They had stated something, because who knows what their name was. Something odd. He didn't want to misinterpret it in any way. What did their ancestors expect from them? From Thunderclan? Because they criticized Thunderclan with all their anger and regarded it as a responsibility to reject the leaders of the past. They were acting in opposition to them. The stars he had admired wished to be his adversary. Couldn't they just take a break? To live in peace for a few moons. That is all he asks. His gaze darted about. Landing on Flameheart, who appeared to be adjusting to her new position. And now over to his s- Crowpaw [ @SpiritedWarrior ]. Now, what in the world was he doing? Carrying a full-on nest? That should be the most insignificant thing carried at all costs. At the very least, the kits weren't as insignificant as inanimate objects. Along with his new daughter. Their identical flashes of blue seemed to meet each other [ @tallulah ]. The kit's cries had captured his attention. Thrushstar was unable to do anything but scrunch his muzzle, generating ripples over his nose bridge. He figured no one would disregard a kit, so he went in the opposite direction. He had faith in his clanmates and what they could accomplish.

The urge to simply grab everyone in his tiny paws and toss them out of camp was aggravating and had taken over his mind. But he had to maintain his composure and strength. There were also cats that moved equally slowly as snails. He heard his new apprentice Russetpaw's [ @lio ] squawking voice. As he noticed her and her brother Sandpaw, he moved closer to her. Thrushstar puffed and slid under Russetpaw with a fast duck, letting her fall on his back with a haul to his paws. Despite the fact that she was smaller and tinnier than many of the other apprentices, they needed to get a move on. "We got to get a move on, giving you a badger ride would be very much needed. Time does not wait for the slow." He snorted. With Russetpaw on his back, he slowly made his way out of camp. Sootfur had thankfully taken charge of Sandpaw for the time being, as he was unable to carry Sandpaw himself. His gaze was drawn to the area near the medicine den. He could see people carrying small herb bundles, which was a sensible way to conserve herbs. He made his move as he pushed through the crowd, arriving at a natural clearing with the rest of his clanmates. He tilted his body to get Russetpaw off his back. Jittering his fur out as if stretching himself out. The majority of them appeared to be present. Despite the fact that others were on their way. "I’ll need everyone to hustle and gather around. It seems like everyone’s here?-" He took a brief scan of his surroundings. "No stragglers..." He moved his gaze to a kit with their wails. Thrushstar sighed and licked their head lightly. They appeared at the appropriate time. "There's no need to apologize. Cherrykit [ @~_LuzNoceda_~ ], all I can ask is that you returned safely. Now, go find the others outside of camp. Stay close to any queens." His ears swiveled about, only to be met with eerie silence and whispers and talk from his clanmates.

…rrrrruuummmmmbbbbllle….

Then there was silence, followed by noise. It was delivered from camp. He could only faintly hear the sound there. His ears turned in the direction of camp. His head poked above the shrubs concealing their camp as he slowly made his way over. The camp has been completely torn down. The sinkholes became more visible from the sides of camp than ever before. They dug deep into the ground in a small portion of camp. More dings than they've ever seen. Swallowing their camp like ravenous snakes. Only to sink further into something he wouldn't call home. They couldn't possibly live here. Not any longer. They had no choice but to leave. But where exactly? His clanmates would notice. They'd all notice it. Such things wrecked their home. Where would they now call home? His gaze shifted over his shoulder. Looking at each of his clan's cats. He had a noticeable frown on his face. Facing the grief that had plagued him for so long. "It’s gone. We can’t live here anymore Thunderclan." His eyes shook as his voice trembled. Every memory he had here, gone. "We have to leave. To leave this all behind. And find a new camp, to where we can call home." He whirled around. In front of his clan. There was complete silence. He thought the silence was too deafening. His ears felt as if they were being pierced as a result of this. "Keepers and warriors should be near the rear and along the flanks of the line. The primary section of the line will consist of apprentices, queens, kits, and elders. Make sure to catch any stragglers. We'll be stopping for a bit, but keep strong. I'll need everyone to come with me... to where.. we can find a new home." His paws fumbled forward. He had no idea where to go. Will he continue to roam aimlessly? To take his clan somewhere he doesn't know. He was terrified at this point. Terrified of what he might make of his clan. There was nothing to guide him, no one to lead him to his desired objective. He'd be all alone, guiding his clan mindlessly into the unknown.

@naiad @Rizo @dino. @Spotty @~*Hope*~ @x ghostie @Shade. @Poprock @Octavia! @Willowfern @RedAnger @Ravensong @nykyrian @~FawnSpirit~ @Wingnettle @Bonsai @WinterMara @BirdieChirp @corgigirl @~Mothman~ @Larissa @comet15 @SqurrelTail @valery @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Faith. @Dawnstream @Werecat @SuspiciousMindz @Oceanflower @U.S.S. Catacombs @GingerFlight @Cinderspirit @carmen @Scallywagz @Speckear @furrensic @Rose @Abyssopelagic @mistyy @Apollo. @Zella @Pluto! @Brightstorm☆ @meloclaws @Faline @Amberfeather2 @CatontheMoon @Twilight Moon @Shadowsnow @Cinderpeltfan2023 @cottagecake @Lilypelt08183 @RockShard @ophelia @Wishwhisper @PrinceOfChaos @IAm_Jayfeather @~CherylBlossom~ @Cherry~ @Dyna Fox @Lylynn @Clyde @warriorcats4984389 @xavier. @bunnipop @ollyy @Karlos @isabella @Leafy_Green @graicecloud @Cheyenne @perseus. @CrazyCat4481 @monomi! @KateSilver @Starfall @littlelove @Lillian @Dirtfur @jupiter @crystall @celeste @Zero Two. @FireSandwich @Kokichi @Lunarspots @---Moon × Turtle— @Jona @mooncake @puppeteer @Lilacquartz @MangoLovesCheese @Ashfireisloyal @bluesong @Moonlightwolfpup @Kay~ @Streamtail @.Sein @Kron @oci @jackie @ItsDragon @Jest @Kasha @Angelique @A.C. @lilacailee @Acantha @Clock Dragonshifter @xzonafox @Ru/321 @MinePikGamer @Vidastrophic @Oddpaw @wintertail @JinxTheCat @Skyshine @lemonthyme @purrfectly_purrple @Ambermoon1 @Leafí @Non-binary_Disaster [MENTION=18525] @Wheatwhisker9 @BEAR. @Archbone @Firestar glock @ [MENTION=Casty59AJ @hubbion @Mistfire @Travis @LibbyTheMemer @Swiftheart <3 @ares

Last edited by Eaglet; April 15th, 2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:48 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Terror. That is what the cats all feel. And Sloedance feels the same. He looks around, and seeing cats he does not even know... He feels pity, fear, and sadness.

~

Sugarcrash trembles as she leans close to her twin brother, Saltpool.

~

The young warrior feels pride, but also fear, and he coughs before allowing his beloved sister to lean against him.

~

Mistystream coughs softly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 15th, 2023, 06:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It was remarkable how quickly one could lose track of time down here.

Jaystride didn't know how long he'd been trapped, but he had given up on trying to dig his way out many water drops ago. His paws, once bloodied, had been washed away by the water that pooled beneath him. It was somewhat concerning, but Jaystride wasn't going to fret too much about it. He'd been surviving off the blood of prey and having a fresher source of water was a gift he didn't want to take for granted.

Man, if he never saw a mole again he wouldn't be upset at this point.

He wished there was less water down here, though. It was nicer when he first was imprisoned - while he recovered from his injuries, he'd been able to sleep in soft, upturned soil. The water nearly soaked everything. He was cold, and tired, and more than ever he wished for the freedom of the forest above.

Leave it to badgers to ruin everything. When the mouth of the den collapsed, he hoped it crushed the damn thing.

Even the cavern down here was drenched. He shook his pelt as he paused near the center of the massive opening. He could hear the shifting of soil, but didn't pay much heed. It seemed every day it was moving, but nothing seemed to come of it. He always tried to look on the off chance an opening would appear... but nothing.

Then, the world groaned, and everything came crashing down at once. The weight of several storms above had taken its toll on the hollowed earth, and with it, the entirety of ThunderClan's camp came barreling down onto Jaystride. In the dark of ancient tunnels and a forgotten camp, he had no way of knowing how close he was to home - yet how far.

All Jaystride knew was the blaze of pain that enveloped him, followed by a sensation of warmth. Sightless eyes stared at tons of soil and rock.

he'd never be able to tell Bumble just how sorry he was, he left. he never wanted to.
Old April 15th, 2023, 06:52 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Roseraven was distressed, to say the least. She had, for one, awoken to panic. And the ground falling apart. Was tge dark forest finally here to claim her? Was this another dream? Her blurry eyes barely had time to adjust as she felt the ground under her sink. It was collapsing. The young warrior ran out of the little shelter in the barrier ehed been napping in with a startled yelp, trying to move ahead on the collapsing earth. This really did feel like a nightmare.

…rrrrruuummmmmbbbbllle….

Hell had come to claim the wicked.
Roseraven was dimly aware if her sibling's voice as she began to sink into the ground, just before the camp exit, her vision getting obstructed by earth quickly.

@x ghostie
@Starfall
@lio

Last edited by Shade.; April 15th, 2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 07:08 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

"'lright." As the duo went to scramble onto her back, Cinderpaw forced herself to take deep breaths. She would get them out of there, get them all out of there, and it would all be -- "Huh?"

Houndkit had hesitated in climbing up onto her, instead attention being drawn by Sundust gathering the bundles of herbs they'd gathered together in the days prior. "...Yeah, we can do that." She agreed, trotting over to the nearby bundles and grabbing the remaining two between her teeth, before turning back to the kitten. "Now let's..."

The camp began to quiver beneath her paws (more than it had just a few moments ago, that was), and Cinderpaw could feel her heart sink. That... couldn't be a good sign.

"Hold on tight, we need to go!" The eldest apprentice bounded back towards Houndkit, shoving her muzzle under his legs and tipping him over her head onto her back, beelining towards the camp entrance. Thankfully, her huge pawsteps didn't cause the ground to cave in any faster; by the time she heard anything falling, they had made it to solid ground among the group of clanmates just outside of camp.

Her chest heaved as she turned to stare at the ruined remains of... everything. Weight, not just from the two kids on her back, began to choke and crush her lungs. If Firekit wasn't out here with them, that meant she had run off, or was in what used to be their camp. She could feel herself begin to shake, and swallowed back a strangled cry. How could she keep herself from losing her mind right now? She dropped the bundles of herbs in her jaws and sank slowly to the ground.

[ @Willowfern @Kay~ pp approved! ]

Last edited by littlelove; April 15th, 2023 at 07:09 PM.
Closed Thread