Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Feathers and Wax Make of...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:55 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:54 PM
Shadows in the Mountains...
by Rizo
Last post by taillow
Today 07:46 PM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"Nice to meet you Blazingstorm." She purred, looking over the tom swiftly. She turned her gaze back to his face and gave a small smile. Hawkcry turned to glance over at Singenight's den before turning back to the tom, "What do you think of Singenight?" When she said the leader's name her voice was filled with disgust, making it obvious that she disliked the warrior. She shivered again, thinking of leaving to the warrior's den but she swiftly pushed the thought away. The she-cat found that she admired the tom, but she couldn't find out why. She gave a small yawn but forced herself not to try to find a sunny patch, if any, and try to sleep.
The ginger tabby simply snorted at the name of their so-called "leader". His nose crinkled and his ears flicked a little, although it was obvious he didn't care who saw or who thought it was treason to do so. "He's a menace put here to punish us for something. Now his kits will burden us longer than his life will," he huffed. Blazingstorm didn't lower his voice, he simply spoke normal with a hint of disgust in his voice. How could Starclan put such a cruel cat on this planet? He wanted to change the topic now, he didn't want to speak of the Savannah running his once great clan. "I don't wish to speak of him. He's old news now, we have to live with it now no matter how many warriors we lose on the way," he sighed. Blazingstorm was a proud warrior, but how could he act of such when he didn't follow Singenight at all.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 13th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@Liquoris
Jostling and shuffling his paws quietly, Hareskip was furious with himself for not speaking when Singenight was proclaimed leader. The tom was dumbfounded by the events that had snatched so many lives, and the fact that Dapplestar stepped down are him look on ward with fear for the future, especially when the new leader threw StarClan away. Hareskip's tail lashed in a sudden outburst, agrivation permeating from he tom. You should have spoken your opinion, you selfish prat!Hareskip scolded himself internally; he would never forgive himself for his actions that could have he led the future of the clan; his clan. The tom wanted to howl all of the hatred for himself and Singenight up to the stars; Hareskip wanted his ancestors to hear his pains, to hear what they were leaving. Though he knew that StarClan would never purposely leave, it felt as though they were evaporating without a fight; as though they had forgotten their long lost heritage.

Hareskip's orange muzzle twinged with worry; his clan was falling into the Dark Forest's paws, and he knew how troubling and harsh they could be. Hareskip didn't want WindClan to become enduldged in their crimes, but he knew that it wouldn't be possible for a small, weak tom like him to overthrow an entire clan of cats who thrived for blood. All he could do was hope that the darkness the bloodthirsty cats brought with them would be driven out; doubts lingered in his mind though, keeping his blue eyes sorrowful.

Well, it would only do them good if I starved, Hareskip thought glumly. Though he disliked himself beyond belief, Hareskip knew that he could be something of value to the clan, and he could only do that if he stayed well-fed, rather than malnourished and more weak and fragile than his tiny body permitted. Heavingnhimself to his small paws, Hareskip trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, his orange-tabby tail waving wildly in the air, and his cream-colored coat twinkling somewhat in the afternoon sun. Graspingbhus jaws around a small rabbit, Hareskip walked over to a darker, more shady spot; though the air was brisk, and snow spotted the ground, the tom always favoured the darker spots that the clearing held; it gave Hareskip a comforting feeling as he laid there, chewing slowly on the rabbit, tearing small tufts of fur off of the prey. The older warrior felt as though he were a kit again, whenever he sat in the dim spots of the snowy clearing; he had been a kit when his first leaf-bare came, and the nursery was cool and dark. The feeling of his mother's presence struck him, making Hareskip temporarily subdued in the memories of the past, causing his blue eyes to go blank as he gnawed on his rabbit, making it wet and slobbery.
Old December 13th, 2016, 03:50 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@S A G I E
Thrushpaw stepped forward when his name was called. With a swift looked at his mentor, Gorsefeather, he turned back to Singenight with his head raised proudly. Within heartbeats after swearing his loyalty once more, he felt a rush of pride for once rise in his chest. Thrushflight. The chocolate calico was now a full-fledged warrior. His pale blue eyes were filled with pride and for once, he didn't hide his emotions. Right now, Thrushflight was only focused to prove his loyalty to his clan and his leader. Now, he could show the clan who he really was. The young tom-cat was no longer going to be a shy, weak warrior, he'd finally show his full potential and perhaps work his way to the top as long as things went the way he planned it.
Gorsefeather chest welled with pride as his former apprentice, Thrushpaw- now Thrushflight, received his warrior name. A fitting name, for a fitting apprentice. Thrushflight had been his most successful apprentice, for the others did not share his beliefs and certainly didn't care about their relationship later on. They had tossed Gorsefeather aside like a rotten piece of prey, which Thrushflight hadn't done. He actually cared. A smirk crept across the deputy's face and he began to cheer the newly named warrior's name. "Thrushflight, Thrushflight!"

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 13th, 2016, 03:59 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw smirked," I'm free to go where I'd like!" He cheered
Flarerunner laughed, looking down at her new apprentice. Doubts from earlier swirled back into her mind. I'm certainly going to have my work cut out for me. "Free to go where you like, within reason. I don't want to hear you went off through Thunderclan!" Her voice was stern, though her twitching whiskers showed her amusement. "Well, time to go out and show you the rest of the territory. This should be fairly quick," she paused leaning down so the rest of the clan wouldn't hear. "as I know you've been out quite a few times by yourself."

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner laughed, looking down at her new apprentice. Doubts from earlier swirled back into her mind. I'm certainly going to have my work cut out for me. "Free to go where you like, within reason. I don't want to hear you went off through Thunderclan!" Her voice was stern, though her twitching whiskers showed her amusement. "Well, time to go out and show you the rest of the territory. This should be fairly quick," she paused leaning down so the rest of the clan wouldn't hear. "as I know you've been out quite a few times by yourself."
He nodded," Yeah... Though not near the borders because I don't want the other clans to suspect that I was just a wandering kit, well...," he glanced at his punny size," They'll still think that

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM

Quote:
He nodded," Yeah... Though not near the borders because I don't want the other clans to suspect that I was just a wandering kit, well...," he glanced at his punny size," They'll still think that
She smiled down at him. "All new apprentices look small. If anyone comments, I'll make sure they won't again." She nodded, padding to the camp entrance. "Alright, let's get a move on then." The bengal flicked her tail at Yewpaw, turning and vanishing out of camp.

(Territory?)

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Yewpaw stepped out into the territory and casually glanced at his sister with her mentor. He trotted steadily towards the border.

Quailpaw called back," Yewkit-ermm..
Yewpaw, you don't know where your going!"

Yewpaw smirked," I do, I've seen the territory many times!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Yewpaw stepped out into the territory and casually glanced at his sister with her mentor. He trotted steadily towards the border.

Quailpaw called back," Yewkit-ermm..
Yewpaw, you don't know where your going!"

Yewpaw smirked," I do, I've seen the territory many times!"
Flarerunner rolled her eyes, bounding in front of Yewpaw. "Yes, you've seen the territory, but I'll be leading the way." She nodded to the other apprentice- Quailpaw, if she remembered correctly from the ceremony. Glancing down at Yewpaw, she gestured to the young she-cat with her tail. "Is that your sister, then?" Turning to Quailpaw, she gave a polite nod. "Flarerunner," she introduced herself.

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner rolled her eyes, bounding in front of Yewpaw. "Yes, you've seen the territory, but I'll be leading the way." She nodded to the other apprentice- Quailpaw, if she remembered correctly from the ceremony. Glancing down at Yewpaw, she gestured to the young she-cat with her tail. "Is that your sister, then?" Turning to Quailpaw, she gave a polite nod. "Flarerunner," she introduced herself.
Quailpaw nodded," Yes...," she was much larger and looked stronger physically that Yewpaw, however she was quieter and kept to herself more, and behaved," Pleased to meet you, just a warning, Yewpaw may fall asleep on his paws from all nighters or half drown in the river or get caught exploring another clans territory..., seemed important."

Yewpaw reached over and cuffed her ear, which was a struggle since he was so short," Fine.., he grumbled."

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:20 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The ginger tabby simply snorted at the name of their so-called "leader". His nose crinkled and his ears flicked a little, although it was obvious he didn't care who saw or who thought it was treason to do so. "He's a menace put here to punish us for something. Now his kits will burden us longer than his life will," he huffed. Blazingstorm didn't lower his voice, he simply spoke normal with a hint of disgust in his voice. How could Starclan put such a cruel cat on this planet? He wanted to change the topic now, he didn't want to speak of the Savannah running his once great clan. "I don't wish to speak of him. He's old news now, we have to live with it now no matter how many warriors we lose on the way," he sighed. Blazingstorm was a proud warrior, but how could he act of such when he didn't follow Singenight at all.
Leopardfoot nodded, "Indeed, although we'll lose warriors along the way Windclan will be better off without him." The she-cat slightly fluffed up her fur again and shivered, glancing around the camp before turning back to the tom, "So, Blazingstorm, have you got an apprentice?" She felt her pelt grow hot as she mentally cursed herself, Really? That's my question? The silver she-cat shook her head but pushed the thought away, returning her gaze to Blazingstorm in wonder.
Closed Thread