Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:16 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by JellyCat
Today 06:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:56 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Windy
Today 06:47 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:30 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"If she wants to be a dead rabbit, let the runt be a dead rabbit." he told Willowkit. He tackled Leapkit.
"Don't call her a runt."Willowkit told him reproachfully.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:32 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"Well she is one." he shrugged. "True." Thrushkit and Adderkit agreed in unison. They went and sat nest to Crowkit. Lillykit stopped and sat next to Willowkit.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Well she is one." he shrugged. "True." Thrushkit and Adderkit agreed in unison. They went and sat nest to Crowkit. Lillykit stopped and sat next to Willowkit.
Willowkit cleaned her paws,watching the others.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:50 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Smile Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(open for anyone!)

Pepperheart made a heavy sigh and she sunk back into a clump of pine needles that were in the clearing of her home. She closed her eyes and smiled faintly- her home was back to its state of normalcy- with good leaders and a not cracy medicine cat. The queen looked back at her now apprenticed kit, a smile growing more on her lips as she watched, she could finally relax and know that her kin were safe.

With just sitting down and thinking of the return of her leaders- the she-cat felt a wave of relaxation hit her like a brick. The spotted warrior could no sleep in peace. This was nice. Everything was normal once again.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 20th, 2016, 11:01 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Relived to be back once again, Smokeblossom gazed wildly around for her friends. The young Angora rushed over to where she spotted her friend. She threw herself onto him purring. "I missed you Robinblaze."

The mottled tom cat hadn't seen her coming. He was forced to the ground at her impact, and for just a moment was thrown off by the scent that hadn't reached his nostrils for many moons. "Smokepaw!" he declared joyfully. The tom had missed his closest friend dearly. He loved her like a sister. Sometimes he felt it was more, but had a feeling she didn't love him in that way. He didn't care. The beautiful she cat was back from what he thought was death. After Blazingnight's proposal that they were taken, he thought that he would never get to see her again.

[Open if anyone wants to join them]

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 20th, 2016 at 11:01 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

He flinched a little bit again before he looked back at Marbledface, reading her expressions closely. His chest seemed tight, about to explode, as he met her gaze evenly. His mouth opening as if he were about to say something. Words didn't leave his mouth for a moment as he didn't want to burden her, but something seemed to break as the words came tumbling out. "I killed an apprentice from Riverclan. I didn't mean to, I just... I just aimed wrong," he paused, his gaze shifting between both her eyes as he awaited a response. Although his head hung lower and his body seem to tremble over the words until finally he fell onto the ground in a heap of spotted fur. His large paws hid his face and he inhaled and exhaled rapidly. The whole thing seemed to worry him and mentally kill him. It was obvious enough how much it effected him. "I don't deserve to be a warrior anymore," he spoke hopelessly through the muffled sounds of his paws. His olive hues were still searching her, looking upwards at her.
@Ever

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 20th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Marbledface stared at him for a moment, green eyes wide with shock. She'd known something big had to be troubling him so much, but she hadn't expected it to be that. Ever since the battle she'd found herself wishing that she could take back her words from the first time they met. She'd been rambling on about wanting some action as a warrior, but then when the action had come it had destroyed everything. It had ruined her, though it was hopefully temporary, and Jaguarclaw was slowly deteriorating because of it. Sympathy filled her eyes and she remembered what it was like when she first entered the battle. She hadn't been thinking about death, but if she'd swiped a paw a wrong way she could have killed. If the tom who'd attacked her had missed by an inch his claws could have cut the main arteries in her neck and she would be dead. Going into battle was dangerous, death was sometimes unavoidable, she knew this. She remembered hearing the news of her sister's death, it was shocking at first, but things happened. Cats made mistakes, it wasn't as if he could be to blame. They were defending their clan against invaders, he wasn't in the wrong to swipe a paw at a Riverclan apprentice.

Though as she watched him slump to the ground she was at a loss of words. Not because she blamed him for what happened, from the way he was reacting to it he hadn't meant to kill. That was obvious. She just didn't know what words to say to get that point across to him. She was well familiar with a cat lost in their own world of regret and sorrow, her mother had never recovered from her losses in life. She worried for a moment that the same would happen t Jaguarclaw if this went on, that he'd wither away and become as ghostly a figure in the clan as her mother was. She chewed her lip in thought for a moment as she simply watched his body tremble with concerned and anxious eyes.

"Jaguar..." She whispered softly, lowering herself to the ground too. She had to wince at the motion, but once on the ground it was much more comfortable than sitting had been. "Accidents happen in battle." She said softly, she wasn't sure that was the right way to word it. Though this would be like the situation with her mother though; if he was strong willed enough he would realize that it was a mistake, that he could make something out of his life still and be forgiven by Starclan, or he could waste away. There wasn't much an outsider could do but offer words of truth and hope for the best, and Marbledface had never been good with words. She'd had a difficult upbringing and had resorted to seclusion and independence, she had no friends to speak of. So she just hoped what she said would go into consideration in the tom's mind, and that he knew he had her support through this.
@Suspiciousmindz (holay this got large)

Last edited by Ever; December 20th, 2016 at 01:48 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:20 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Honeyheart appeared in the clearing, the sun shining down lightly on her fur, after she had just come out of the ShadowClan Warrior's Den. She yawned as she stretched herself out with her tail sticking high up behind her and her ears back as she did so. Padding over to the fresh-kill pile, she could sense the tasty meat inside a frog one of her fellow clanmates had caught earlier this morning. Sitting down, she picked up the frog and held it in between her honey colored paws as she bit into it, the savory sensations flowing into her nose and mouth. The juices ran down her chin and she licked her mouth as she continued to eat her meal.
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:50 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruglehorn View Post
Honeyheart appeared in the clearing, the sun shining down lightly on her fur, after she had just come out of the ShadowClan Warrior's Den. She yawned as she stretched herself out with her tail sticking high up behind her and her ears back as she did so. Padding over to the fresh-kill pile, she could sense the tasty meat inside a frog one of her fellow clanmates had caught earlier this morning. Sitting down, she picked up the frog and held it in between her honey colored paws as she bit into it, the savory sensations flowing into her nose and mouth. The juices ran down her chin and she licked her mouth as she continued to eat her meal.
Sandspeckle padded into clearing. Her ginger coat shinning in the light. Her weird but cute ears perked forward. She padded up to the warrior's den and laid in the sunlight to collect off the warmth her long pelt could afford.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Sandspeckle padded into clearing. Her ginger coat shinning in the light. Her weird but cute ears perked forward. She padded up to the warrior's den and laid in the sunlight to collect off the warmth her long pelt could afford.
Finishing her meal, and without leaving a single scrap at that, she padded over to Sandspeckle and layed down beside her. Honeyheart smiled with her whiskers twitching as the wind blew across the clearing. "Hello, Sandspeckle," she greeted her clanmate whilst wrapping her tail around her left side, "How's it going?"

Le cat looks like this:
Closed Thread