Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by taillow
Today 08:01 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:38 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by JellyCat
Today 06:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:56 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2019, 08:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Sunlight radiated off her pelt, the warmth sinking into her body. The sun felt nice today, even the chilled breeze that rustled the plains and moved the clouds. A soft sigh escaped Hazelflower's maw. "I'm kind of glad I can get out more." She meowed to no one in particular, though she turned her head to gaze at her friend affectionately. What would she do without Cottonspirit? At the mention of a patrol, she was hesitant but she was no longer confined to the nursery! Get out and live some more! Her mind seemed to scream at her. Every so often the felines eyes would sneak a glance to her side, comforted by the sight that her best friend, Cottonspirit, was still there... Guilt prickled underneath her cream colored pelt. How could she deserve such a friend as Cotton when she had been such a pain to deal with the last couple moons? Hazel barely had the energy to get up from her nest, let alone spend time with him - but here she was, on patrol and relieved ever step she took that led her farther away from camp. "I'm sorry I've been such poor company." Hazel meowed suddenly, her aqua gaze fixated on Cottonspirit. There was a tinge of guilt laced with her tone. "How have you been recently?"

@Gemini

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Fallowpaw blinked as she tried to keep the tears from forming , but it didn't work because her eyes were like liquid ice but failed to fully melt . The apprentice frowned before leaning against her mother and hiding her face in the others pelt "I hope she really is in starclan...I don't want her to be in...the other place" she meowed her voice breaking as well. Her ears pinned against her head now as a few tears escaped "if she is.....then why do I feel paranoid!? Why doesn't she talk to me!" she sort of yelled into her fur. However her ears perked up at the mention of her father, curiosity started to conquer her sadness , she didn't want to cause her mother more tears by asking question but she wanted to know what he was like! She never got to meet him! She peeked up and through her mother's pelt but didn't move her head "what was dad like? What was his name? " she asked curiously after a few sniffs, her heart felt like it was being crushed after the last sentence though , the warm heavy feeling being too much to bear "and when I'm a warrior I'll m-make sure to h-have your back!....your gonna live to be an elder!" her throat tightened when she was trying to speak making her gulp. She couldn't stand the idea of loosing her mother too.
As her daughters tears stained her pelt, she couldn't help but shed a few of her own, resting her head gently on top of Fallowpaw's. Hazelflower had faced countless nights of restless sleep, and when she did finally manage to sleep all she had was nightmares... about herself... about Fallowpaw and Mudkit.... about Hawkfeather... The feline gave her head a gentle shake, a choked sob of laughter sounding from her throat. It had been intentional on Hazelflower's part that she never mentioned anything of Hawkfeather to the girls. Her motives may have been selfish, but at the same time, she dreaded them thinking that he abandoned them... but did he? No.. Don't think like that, he's dead... Hazel thought bitterly to herself. "Starclan wouldn't let her go to the other place. Never." Her voice was barely a reassuring whisper. "We can't always hear what we want to hear... maybe she's just trying to let you know she's still always with you." And with that a moment of silence washed over Hazelflower as she once again became lost in thought. "His name was Hawkfeather." She whispered, "He was incredibly nice, very charismatic. He absolutely fawned all the time over you two before you were even born, in fact, he thought of Fallow!" Her voice seemed a bit more chirpy at the memory, though a wracked sob shook her body. "I promise I won't ever leave you, I promise Fallowpaw." Hazelflower sobbed quietly, nuzzling the apprentice's ears.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 4th, 2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:24 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
(If you were wondering Tripaw was born without siblings or a front right leg.) "Nice catch Ospreywing!"Tripaw shouted. The grey and cream calico opened her mouth to smell for prey, she turned to the right and saw a rabbit "Nice and plump too!" She thought. Then she blasted toured the rabbit and bit it's neck.

"If your trying to eat it," Ospreywing told the younger cat, "If your trying to eat it, elders and kits eat first, then comes apprentices and warriors!"
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:37 AM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

"I know that we feed elders, kits, and queens first I'm not a kit anymore!"Tripaw said, embarrassingly. After catching a few more rabbit Tripaw turned to Ospreywing and said. "Did you know that I had to beg Blazingstar and give him my most pitiful look for him to make me a warrior apprentice?"
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
"I know that we feed elders, kits, and queens first I'm not a kit anymore!"Tripaw said, embarrassingly. After catching a few more rabbit Tripaw turned to Ospreywing and said. "Did you know that I had to beg Blazingstar and give him my most pitiful look for him to make me a warrior apprentice?"
"HA! That's HILARIOUS!" Ospreywing laughed. She did not mean to hurt the poor apprentice, so she added quickly, "Sorry, but it's just so funny, look at you now, you do your duty very well! To think that..." The cream and gold furred molly abrubtly stopped.
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"HA! That's HILARIOUS!" Ospreywing laughed. She did not mean to hurt the poor apprentice, so she added quickly, "Sorry, but it's just so funny, look at you now, you do your duty very well! To think that..." The cream and gold furred molly abrubtly stopped.
"My missing arm never put me down, in fact I like joking about it." Tripaw said. "Now what do you think again."
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
"My missing arm never put me down, in fact I like joking about it." Tripaw said. "Now what do you think again."
"Oh, nothing!" Ospreywing replied quickly.
(Sorry that was so short xD)
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:55 AM

Quote:

"Oh, nothing!" Ospreywing replied quickly.
(Sorry that was so short xD)
"Well we should get back to camp before we're in trouble."Tripaw added." Sometimes my mom visits me in dreams, She died before my eyes opened, But the other queens rejected me, I'd go out and hunt in the night to get fresh-kill. Granted, I wasn't that good at it. But I'm here now!"

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 4th, 2019 at 07:04 AM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 07:06 AM

Quote:
"Well we should get back to camp before we're in trouble."Tripaw added." Sometimes my mom visits me in dreams, She died before my eyes opened, But the other queens rejected me, I'd go out and hunt in the night to get fresh-kill. Granted, I wasn't that good at it. But I'm here now!"
"He, he! I planned on doing that too, as a kit. I never ended up doing it, though!" Ospreywing used to be more mischevious as a kit.
Old April 4th, 2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:

"He, he! I planned on doing that too, as a kit. I never ended up doing it, though!" Ospreywing used to be more mischevious as a kit.
"I did it to live, it was a life or death decision. And I didn't want to join Starclan THAT soon."Tripaw said. "Though no one knew about it at the time."
Closed Thread