Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:24 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:06 AM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Snips
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2019, 08:50 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Sunlight radiated off her pelt, the warmth sinking into her body. The sun felt nice today, even the chilled breeze that rustled the plains and moved the clouds. A soft sigh escaped Hazelflower's maw. "I'm kind of glad I can get out more." She meowed to no one in particular, though she turned her head to gaze at her friend affectionately. What would she do without Cottonspirit? At the mention of a patrol, she was hesitant but she was no longer confined to the nursery! Get out and live some more! Her mind seemed to scream at her. Every so often the felines eyes would sneak a glance to her side, comforted by the sight that her best friend, Cottonspirit, was still there... Guilt prickled underneath her cream colored pelt. How could she deserve such a friend as Cotton when she had been such a pain to deal with the last couple moons? Hazel barely had the energy to get up from her nest, let alone spend time with him - but here she was, on patrol and relieved ever step she took that led her farther away from camp. "I'm sorry I've been such poor company." Hazel meowed suddenly, her aqua gaze fixated on Cottonspirit. There was a tinge of guilt laced with her tone. "How have you been recently?"

@Gemini

Why was it again that buttercup wanted him on patrols? Right! Because she didn’t want him to be a lump, the tinge of new-leaf was on the air and he loved every last bit of it. Cottonspirit loves the flowers that sprouted from the ground, the bright green leafs that covered the trees. He looked over at his friend at her statement, smiling even more. He had missed her while she was stuck with her kits. No doubt, he loved them and he wished he had seen Mudkit more before she got sick. Her turned his white head back forward as they walked his long fur dragging off his paws. Excitement pricked on his pelt, he hadn’t gone on a normal patrol for so long it felt good. As he looked at Hazel he could see the guilt in her blue eyes, he had know her long enough to just see why it was there, yet as she spoke he walked a bit closer to the molly his multicolored gaze kind look he wrapped his long fluffy tail around her shoulders “Your being great company Hazel.” He said happily “Who could ask for more? Going out with one of your closest friends and just well... talking?” He did his voice a bit softer but still as happy. His pelt pricked up when Hazelflower asked about him “I’ve been good lately!” His ears perked up a bit, here we go again “Do you remember Asterbounce? Oh yes I’m sure you do how could anybody forget him! I went on a date with him a few days ago! It was amazing..” he talked like a schoolgirl, it just happened sometimes and he thought he was being fully serious.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

Why was it again that buttercup wanted him on patrols? Right! Because she didn’t want him to be a lump, the tinge of new-leaf was on the air and he loved every last bit of it. Cottonspirit loves the flowers that sprouted from the ground, the bright green leafs that covered the trees. He looked over at his friend at her statement, smiling even more. He had missed her while she was stuck with her kits. No doubt, he loved them and he wished he had seen Mudkit more before she got sick. Her turned his white head back forward as they walked his long fur dragging off his paws. Excitement pricked on his pelt, he hadn’t gone on a normal patrol for so long it felt good. As he looked at Hazel he could see the guilt in her blue eyes, he had know her long enough to just see why it was there, yet as she spoke he walked a bit closer to the molly his multicolored gaze kind look he wrapped his long fluffy tail around her shoulders “Your being great company Hazel.” He said happily “Who could ask for more? Going out with one of your closest friends and just well... talking?” He did his voice a bit softer but still as happy. His pelt pricked up when Hazelflower asked about him “I’ve been good lately!” His ears perked up a bit, here we go again “Do you remember Asterbounce? Oh yes I’m sure you do how could anybody forget him! I went on a date with him a few days ago! It was amazing..” he talked like a schoolgirl, it just happened sometimes and he thought he was being fully serious.
"Yes.." She meowed quietly, a warm smile gracing her maw as she strode alongside Cottonspirit. His presence made her feel safe, and she couldn't help but chuckle as he rested his tail over her shoulders. To ask for a better friend would have been impossible. Maybe this is what she needed - to get out of her head for a while. And as she thought that, her step seemed to pick up a bit and her head was held high. Her whiskers twitched in amusement as Cottonspirit started speaking a mile a minute, pulling another chuckle. "Asterbounce huh? Tell me, how was it - I want to know everything!" Hazelflower gently nudged her friend with her shoulder, excited to hear his love life was going quite well from the sound of it! "Was he nice to you?" She mentioned suddenly, "I don't want to have to go mama bear on him." The feline meowed playfully, a gentle rumble sounding in her throat. Her chatter was just as bad as Cotton's! Honestly, Hazelflower was never annoyed by his talk, in fact she appreciated that he rarely left silence between them!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 4th, 2019, 03:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
As her daughters tears stained her pelt, she couldn't help but shed a few of her own, resting her head gently on top of Fallowpaw's. Hazelflower had faced countless nights of restless sleep, and when she did finally manage to sleep all she had was nightmares... about herself... about Fallowpaw and Mudkit.... about Hawkfeather... The feline gave her head a gentle shake, a choked sob of laughter sounding from her throat. It had been intentional on Hazelflower's part that she never mentioned anything of Hawkfeather to the girls. Her motives may have been selfish, but at the same time, she dreaded them thinking that he abandoned them... but did he? No.. Don't think like that, he's dead... Hazel thought bitterly to herself. "Starclan wouldn't let her go to the other place. Never." Her voice was barely a reassuring whisper. "We can't always hear what we want to hear... maybe she's just trying to let you know she's still always with you." And with that a moment of silence washed over Hazelflower as she once again became lost in thought. "His name was Hawkfeather." She whispered, "He was incredibly nice, very charismatic. He absolutely fawned all the time over you two before you were even born, in fact, he thought of Fallow!" Her voice seemed a bit more chirpy at the memory, though a wracked sob shook her body. "I promise I won't ever leave you, I promise Fallowpaw." Hazelflower sobbed quietly, nuzzling the apprentice's ears.
the snowshoe gave a sad smile at that "good...I at least hope she has friends up there ..." she added before her ears twitched at hearing the name Hawkfeather.... she made sure to repeat it over and over , to never forget him , nor her sister . Her orbs shined as she listened to her mother and she smiled happily this time "I hope he's proud of us. " she meowed with a tail swish . Fallowpaw frowned though at her mother's seemingly never ending tears, she wiped her own with her tail before pressing her nose to her mother's " i..I'm sorry ...I just wanted to know ....I didn't mean to upset you ....again I'm sorry ." she meowed her tone mirroring her regret of even telling her what was wrong in the first place , but then again she would have never known what was going on with her, and her father . Her whiskers twitched , now she had a dilemma ...She knew she had to work for her warrior name but...now she wanted to choose it for herself . I'm sorry goldenstar...I know you said that you have to earn it ....but....grr mouse dung! she wanted her name to be either her mother's or fathers ....But she snorted Fallowflower? ....not so sure.....But Fallowfeather kinda sounds cool! But two F's don't sound right . Double mouse dung! "hey mom? Which one do you think sounds better ? Fallowflower or fallowfeather? Im not wanting Blazingstar to pick my name anymore .... Even though Goldenstar said that you had to earn it...." she meowed then her whiskers twitched as her eyes widened I still don't know what happened to Goldenstar! A cat couldn't have just killed him ! He couldn't retire ! He looked too young! she looked back up at her mother "do you know what happened Goldenstar? I haven't seen him since ....well....when I was a kit!" she asked , she didn't care about the consequence of revealing that she accidentally went into shadowclan territory when Goldenstar was in power, she just wanted to know.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 4th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
"I did it to live, it was a life or death decision. And I didn't want to join Starclan THAT soon."Tripaw said. "Though no one knew about it at the time."
"Why didn't any-cat know?" Ospreywing asked the your apprentice.
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Hexict
[Lol yes]

Sheerpaw took in her responses quickly and silenced, thinking calmly, he followed. His thoughts rushed excitedly as part of him was distracted from his surroundings and his other part was trying hard to focus on the lesson.
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:01 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Why didn't any-cat know?" Ospreywing asked the your apprentice.
"That I was exiting the camp and killing rabbits?"Tripaw said."I didn't want to get in trouble. Everybody was surprised I was still alive at the time."
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:23 PM

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Fuzzyfeline

Fallowpaw yawned , she felt like she could sleep for moons . She looked back out into the clearing and smiled a bit ,being glad that she actually had a good chat with her mother. Her whiskers twitched however once she remembered her father's name, feeling extra glad that she now has some info on him. Hawkfeather.....I wish you were here too dad...But mudkit needs you more than I do , she'll be lonely up there until we're all there. she swished her tail and padded towards her mossbed her eyes slowly closing , it was an effort to keep them open while she was walking . She let loose a yawn and this time she closed her eyes , although as she did she didn't open them quick enough tripped over someone's tail and slightly stepping on it in the process . Her face collided with hard earth floor sending a sharp stinging pain from her nose to her head making her yelp. The snowshoe emedietly stood up and shook herself before whipping around and looking at the feline with a very apologetic expression "I am so so so sorry! I didn't mean too! Are you ok?" she meowed somewhat quickly as her pelt burned from embarrassment . But she froze as she looked at the other apprentice her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, eyes showing disbelief no .....this has to be another hallucination ! Or what mother said ....she's just checking up on me! . (Think this ok?)

Old April 4th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
"That I was exiting the camp and killing rabbits?"Tripaw said."I didn't want to get in trouble. Everybody was surprised I was still alive at the time."

"Ha! But they shouldn't be surprised that you were alive," Ospreywing began, "You are very resilient!" the molly added to the young apprentice.
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Pollendust watched the tom, who finally seemed to be enjoying himself. She crept forwards, her pawsteps light and eyes focused on her target. The scent was stronger, coating her tongue. She ached to chase the small creature, but she steadied herself and reminded herself to focus. The she-cats light pelt was smooth against her frame, her ears angled forwards for any sounds. She checked the wind, making sure their scents wouldn't drift towards the prey they were following. Pollen felt her mouth water at the mere scent. She noticed Newtnight's gaze and glanced over at him in a swift movement. She nodded slightly and flicked her ear in his direction once she noticed that he was somewhat closer to the rabbit. She hadn't gotten to do this in awhile, too focused on finding a new target. She had forgotten the rush it gave her, how easy it was to want to give up and simply chase her prey. She scolded herself silently, reminding herself to remain patient.
The tabby nodded back, his gaze now fixed on the direction of his target maybe I should chase it towards her? ....no that'll be stupid, she'll think I don't know how to hunt ! After all, she did practically tell me to go . NewtNight crept forward until he could see the creature , it was a tail length away. His pelt rippled with excitement, he waited until there was no breeze so the rabbit wouldn't catch his scent, then he dashed forward, and leaped into the air. The rabbit perked its head up and twitched its nose , it's eyes widened just as NewtNight was in the air right above it his claws unsheathed and mouth open , his fangs shinning . Snap! He bit down on its neck before it even got a mouse length away! He raised his head and looked at Pollendust as he held the rabbit by its scruff in his jaws, his tail up, pride glowing bright from his body. He gestured for her to claim her own kill. He sat down and decided that he was going to watch .

Old April 4th, 2019, 05:48 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Ha! But they shouldn't be surprised that you were alive," Ospreywing began, "You are very resilient!" the molly added to the young apprentice.
"One queen looked at me and said that she should go back to sleep and that she's just seeing things."Tripaw joked. "My dad was surprised and asked how I was alive and I just smiled."

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 4th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.
Closed Thread